The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TNA thread - catch it whilst you still can!

+25
Ché Guerrero
marty2086
JCmag82
Good Golly I'm Olly
temporary21
Electric Demon
wheelchair1991
DrDeath
Enforcer
Hero
Kay Fabe
Scott is Back
Crimey
Marky
talkingpoint
The_Enigma
Dolphin Ziggler
dyrewolfe
Samo
Fernando
adamk
Dr Gregory House MD
nadeem2099
Prometheus
Adam D
29 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The TNA thread - catch it whilst you still can! - Page 4 Empty The TNA thread - catch it whilst you still can!

Post by Adam D Mon 22 Jun 2015, 8:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought I would start a thread where you can discuss the latest TNA episode each week and discuss the latest news.

I thought I would kick off with a funny comment that happened on this weeks show.

Joseph Parks was interviewed and he mentioned how he had fallen on hard times (and how it could be his new gimmick "hard times Joseph park"!) but how he lost all his money by investing in Tout!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The TNA thread - catch it whilst you still can! - Page 4 Empty Re: The TNA thread - catch it whilst you still can!

Post by talkingpoint Thu 25 Feb 2016, 2:25 am

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0224/607984/tna-lockdown-edition-of-impact-wrestling-fails-to-make-cable-top/

TNA didn't make the top 150 cable shows for the 18-49 demographic with Lockdown. That sounds pathetic to me. Why have the ratings remained so low? Is it lack of characters? Poor booking? Time slot? Day of the week? What is it? At this rate I wonder how long they'll last on Pop TV?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

The TNA thread - catch it whilst you still can! - Page 4 Empty Re: The TNA thread - catch it whilst you still can!

Post by dyrewolfe Thu 25 Feb 2016, 2:22 pm

I'd say the first two. Lack of well developed characters combined with lousy booking. Makes for a poor product, which results in low-budget TV deals and graveyard shift slots.

I've commented before that TNA's creative team only seem able to cope with 1 major storyline at a time (usually the current world title feud). Everyone else seems to have to make do with whatever filler material they come up with.

Likewise with character development. EC3 is about the only really good example of someone they've built up from scratch, into a leading figure in the company. Other than that, they rely on established names like Angle, the Hardys, Roode and Storm, while the rest of the talent seems to come and go as needed...never getting enough exposure to establish themselves as notable individuals.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 26 Feb 2016, 10:21 am

I think its purely down to the tainted name. People hear TNA they automatically switch off because its been a joke promotion for so many years.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sat 27 Feb 2016, 10:14 am

They're now conveniently releasing a new AJ Styles DVD since he's made his way to WWE. I wonder if his last ever TNA match will be on there where they treated him disgracefully? To think Dixie actually tried to pull off a MacMahon and act like she made him during that terrible Dixieland era and that she could break him too. Now he's in the WWE not under some other generic wrestling name but as AJ Styles and has even taken his moniker the Phenomenal One with him. That's justice. AJ deserves to be in the WWE making good money.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 28 Feb 2016, 10:42 am

Watched lockdown this morning and quite enjoyed it.

The knockouts were better than they have been for weeks and the main event was good too, although screwy finish as always.

Tigre UNOs dive was a good highlight reel moment.

Still really enjoying e-li-drake. His promos are really good.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:17 am

One of those names like Meltzer etc is saying TNA is up for sale. Panda no longer funding them.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:20 am

If they thought losing a TV deal was a bad thing, that could very well be lights out for TNA.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Mon 29 Feb 2016, 12:59 am

At this point I no longer care if they go under. If new ownership leads to them culling Dixie and Gabruick then I may reinvest in TNA. But, that is a tall order.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 29 Feb 2016, 11:13 am

Think they're just looking for investors rather than to actually sell, the problem is they want Dixie still in charge. It's old news really, they were doing the same thing a couple years ago.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 29 Feb 2016, 12:49 pm

Adam D wrote:Watched lockdown this morning and quite enjoyed it.

The knockouts were better than they have been for weeks and the main event was good too, although screwy finish as always.

Tigre UNOs dive was a good highlight reel moment.

Still really enjoying e-li-drake. His promos are really good.

I certainly didn't see the Spud heel turn coming...why did they have him help EC3 in the non-title match last week?

I expected a screwy finish as its still too early in Matt's reign to give up the title (reckon he will drop it to his bro...you heard it here last) but Rebi coming in with the hammer (which Spud knocked out of her hand) made more sense than what happened.

Enjoyed the Knockouts match...a rarity just lately...but they seemed to up the intensity and made a really good showing.

Tigre Uno is hugely under-rated IMO. Okay so he's a bit on the small side, but his move set and work rate make him look good against almost anyone. Think TNA needs more X Division...they've really been neglecting it for some time.

Agree Drake is developing into a great heel. I would say he's nothing special in the ring, but with more time on the mic his personality is being allowed to come though. Glad he's stopped that "Prince of Eternia" crap...that was embarrassing.

I just wonder if having his trunks pulled off by Grado was pre-planned, a spur of the moment thing, or just clumsiness on Grado's part. Shocked  laughing

And most importantly...have we finally seen the last of Grado?
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 20 Mar 2016, 10:57 am

Whilst TNA may be surviving longer than this thread imagined, they will now be doing so without EY and Roode. Both have requested their release from the promotion, and whilst EY has "Heading to the building and thinking back on the last 12 years....... What a wild ride!!!!" and Roode has "Thank u to everyone who had a part in making the last 12 years of my life unforgettable. On to the next chapter in my life #ItFactor" there has yet to be word from TNA

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 20 Mar 2016, 11:04 am

Meltzer has heard that both are WWE bound, but has not had it confirmed yet. Surprised by EY, could see Roode doing the Aries/Storm/Joe NXT route but you'd think EY was different. Not sure why I think that, just do

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 20 Mar 2016, 11:11 am

Someone once said that young was better than punk. It's hard always being right.

Appears that Jeff hardy did another spot monkey bit as well. Did a Denton on to Matt through a table from above the titantron.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 20 Mar 2016, 12:42 pm

I've heard Matt Hardy is citing legal issues surround Galloways title win so they've held it up and theres going to be a two month 32 man tournament.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 20 Mar 2016, 12:50 pm

Do they even have 32 wrestlers?
Or are they going to do what they did last time and just show matches between people that at the time of airing were no longer with the company? They could use old footage and have CM Punk v Samoe Joe etc as qualifiers.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 20 Mar 2016, 12:55 pm

Supposedly AJ Styles being so over is what has made them want to bring in other TNA talent. The problem with that is I think Styles was more over because of the hype of what he did since he finished with TNA.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:53 pm

Crimey wrote:Supposedly AJ Styles being so over is what has made them want to bring in other TNA talent. The problem with that is I think Styles was more over because of the hype of what he did since he finished with TNA.

I think that was almost certainly the case as his last year with TNA was shocking. Roode could do a decent job in NXT, especially if they can convince Storm to come back with him, but I reckon Eric Young would fit in more at Lucha Underground.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDeath Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:05 am

Samo wrote:
Crimey wrote:Supposedly AJ Styles being so over is what has made them want to bring in other TNA talent. The problem with that is I think Styles was more over because of the hype of what he did since he finished with TNA.

I think that was almost certainly the case as his last year with TNA was shocking.  Roode could do a decent job in NXT, especially if they can convince Storm to come back with him, but I reckon Eric Young would fit in more at Lucha Underground.

Young would be great, but he isn't very PG - EC3 would be a great addition

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:49 pm

Samo wrote:

I think that was almost certainly the case as his last year with TNA was shocking.  Roode could do a decent job in NXT, especially if they can convince Storm to come back with him, but I reckon Eric Young would fit in more at Lucha Underground.

If you consider that Joe, Aries and Storm were all over big, I dont think its anything against their TNA time

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 23 Mar 2016, 2:07 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Samo wrote:

If you consider that Joe, Aries and Storm were all over big, I dont think its anything against their TNA time

I think they're doing it purely to bury TNA, the way they signed Sting so they could finally bury WCW. Wink

On a more serious note, it looks like TNA has turned into another feeder promotion for WWE, having all their established stars bought up, leaving them to find new talent.

Very disappointed that Roode is leaving, given Beer Money was only recently resurrected. I would imagine that means Storm is also going. Reckon they would be major players in WWE's tag team scene.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 23 Mar 2016, 2:14 pm

Samo wrote:I've heard Matt Hardy is citing legal issues surround Galloways title win so they've held it up and theres going to be a two month 32 man tournament.

Hero wrote:
Do they even have 32 wrestlers?
Or are they going to do what they did last time and just show matches between people that at the time of airing were no longer with the company? They could use old footage and have CM Punk v Samoe Joe etc as qualifiers.

I heard Jeff Jarrett is so disgusted at the way his old promotion is being run, he is going to come back with another takeover bid. Laugh
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Fri 25 Mar 2016, 11:09 pm

Jeff Jarrett please give it up....

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 25 Mar 2016, 11:26 pm

dyrewolfe wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Samo wrote:

I think they're doing it purely to bury TNA, the way they signed Sting so they could finally bury WCW. Wink

On a more serious note, it looks like TNA has turned into another feeder promotion for WWE, having all their established stars bought up, leaving them to find new talent.

Very disappointed that Roode is leaving, given Beer Money was only recently resurrected. I would imagine that means Storm is also going. Reckon they would be major players in WWE's tag team scene.

So going to be called Money Beer.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 04 Apr 2016, 12:58 pm

Hero wrote:
dyrewolfe wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Samo wrote:

So going to be called Money Beer.

With WWE being strictly PG now, shouldn't they be called Pocket Money? Laugh

Wait, Americans call it Allowance, so that wouldn't work...

dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 13 Apr 2016, 11:58 am

TNA are in some serious financial Poopie right now. They've had to move out of their official headquarters into the warehouse where they hold all the shop stock. Meltzer is reporting its because they were evicted from their previous building.

Pop are also taking a big hit in ad revenue. TNA generated $18k which is less than half of Pops 'Days of out Live's' lead-in show, which generated $44k. TNA also generate an average of $335 per 30 second ad whereas the acquired movie 'You've got Mail' got $406.

Theres an investor waiting to pile money into TNA to solve these problems, but they want a controlling stake which Dixie isnt will to give up. Its understood she wants to keep atleast 51% so she keeps control but she may not have a choice at this rate.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 13 Apr 2016, 12:17 pm

Things really are dire for TNA at the moment. One of the worst things to happen as well is WWE creating really good relationships with the independent scene. They now have a working relationship with Evolve, they're producing the Cruiserweight series which will include matches at Progress, Revolution Pro and EVOLVE shows. 

TNA should have been on that years ago, had they cultivated a better relationship with the independent scene, where almost all their home-grown talent came from, they could be in a much better position than they are in now because they would be benefiting from the relative boom in popularity that those promotions are getting. TNA would then have had first dibs in talent that came out of these promotions. 

Instead their roster is dwindling, their top home-grown stars have nearly all left and whilst they still have Drew Galloway, EC3, Jeff Hardy and Lashley. I'm not sure that's enough to make a dent. They're being overtaken left, right and centre and I'm not sure there is any chance of recovery now. NXT has taken their spot in the wrestling world and companies like Ring of Honour, NJPW and Lucha Underground are eating into their fan base. 

I doubt they'll get another TV deal and the fact that an investor is available, who is willing to put money in is a miracle and they shouldn't let that slip. 

The only positive for TNA is that they're at least not as badly managed as GFW.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 13 Apr 2016, 12:47 pm

Well I hope this mysterious investor knows a bit about wrestling, or at least knows people who do.

The only way TNA will ever be successful is by having a wholesale clearout of the boardroom. The current encumbents couldn't run a village fete and personally I could write better storylines than some of the dross the so-called creative team is churning out.

I really don't get why Dixie is so keen to stay at the helm of what is clearly a sinking ship.

Money-wise I'm not sure it really needs a huge amount...apart from maybe investing in some decent premises, facilities for the talent, promotions etc.

I think the two major things TNA really needs is a decent creative team and some structure to their shows, which feel largely thrown together. Lack of character development and continuity just kills interest and audience enthusiasm...even when the current heavyweight champ is involved. Their main stars get good reactions on the way to the ring, but often the audience can barely be heard during matches.

They have 4 main categories: Heavyweights, Tag Teams, X Division and Knockouts. Would it be so hard to divide their Impact shows into half hour segments, to give the talent in each category decent air time...say a couple of matches for each (allowing for ad time, backstage segments, promos etc.)

Special / longer matches (Monsters' Ball, falls count anywhere, TLCs, gauntlets etc.) could be saved for PPVs.

Also no pointless 5-minute brawls or unsanctioned matches which just take away air time from scheduled matches. Find a better way to build feuds.

I think fewer matches per show would allow the writers to focus their output more and hopefully result in better (more interesting) feuds and matches. Focus on quality rather than quantity.

Think someone else mentioned changing the arena lighting, music, maybe using some easily changeable ring dressing, to emphasise each category/brand of wrestling.

Anyway, waffle over. In a nutshell, the current management has a serious collective case of tunnel vision and the company needs new people with a new vision.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 02 Jun 2016, 10:04 am

https://amp.twimg.com/v/fdccf5dd-0d43-4aac-817e-de56ff27cacb

The standard of TNA's video packages.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 02 Jun 2016, 10:15 am

Well WWE may as well pack up and go home, that's the pinnacle of sports entertainment right there.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu 02 Jun 2016, 11:02 am

Love it! Laugh
That was like a bad dream

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 02 Jun 2016, 12:53 pm

Seth Rollins really let himself go.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 02 Jun 2016, 7:43 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:Love it! Laugh
That was like a bad dream
The perfect review. 
If Alice through the looking glass is half as weird as this, I will be surprised.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 05 Jun 2016, 7:53 pm

Spot the difference!!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Sun 05 Jun 2016, 8:26 pm

Had a rough day as an Andy Murray fan today. I'll be honest though that promo pulled me right out if my funk. That is the greatest, worst thing I have ever seen

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 06 Jun 2016, 1:08 pm

Its a shame the podcast isnt still going because I would love to hear Adam try to defend this Laugh

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Thu 09 Jun 2016, 1:09 pm

I dunno. I found it quite watchable.

I really though Matt Hardy couldn't act for toffee, but his new Marvel super-villain gimmick is almost as good as you get in the movies. Best I've seen from him in TNA anyway. Maybe I need to watch some older videos...

Jeff is still as wooden as a cricket bat (except when he's being Willow - which oddly enough is what they make cricket bats out of).

For all that though, they still work together reasonably well. Its not the worst promo I've seen on TNA...
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 09 Jun 2016, 1:20 pm

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Sat 11 Jun 2016, 5:02 pm

ROFLMAO!

Now that's the worst promo I've ever seen. Started off okay but then...well...
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 01 Jul 2016, 12:20 pm

How stupid/cool does this look?

https://amp.twimg.com/v/660ec340-86ea-4475-8784-8b8709444ea5

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 01 Jul 2016, 2:34 pm

Wow...thats actually..pretty cool IMO.

Looks a little Rambo-esque, but if you put aside all the corny acting, staging a match in the Hardys' back garden is certainly different.

At least it shows somebody in the creative team is thinking outside the box a little. Unless it was the Hardys' idea to begin with...

I hope if and when this takeover happens, they start staging shows away from the Impact Zone on a regular basis.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 01 Jul 2016, 7:48 pm

The back garden story is quite unique and really sells their past. But the stuff with it? Nope

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:40 pm

Apparently this is worth watching this week just for the #FinalDeletion

Story so far...

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

This brother vs brother feud has been going on for ever since January, where Matt 'cheated' in order to defeat EC3 for the World Title. Jeff was unhappy with Matt's actions, but when he confronted him about it he was attacked by Eric Young. Matt Hardy then stood by and watched as EY did a piledriver on Jeff Hardy through a table, taking Jeff out of action for the whole UK tour with an injured neck. Jeff then returned to exact revenge on EY, and with him out of the way turned his attention back to his brother, who had continued down his underhanded path of retaining the title

After Matt ultimately lost the title to Drew Galloway following a feast-or-fired cash-in, the two would finally face each other one-on-one, and after Matt and Tyrus managed to defeat Jeff and Galloway in a tag match a week before (via use of hammer!) Matt was able to choose the stipulation: an I Quit match. This excellent match ended with Jeff performing a Swanton Bomb on Matt through a table from a staircase high up in the Impact Zone, ending the match in a no contest as both men were carried out by EMTs.

However, whilst Matt was out of action, Jeff worked his way in to a main event match with an opportunity for the World title on the line. However, Jeff Hardy was taken out by Decay in said main event, which cost him a shot at Drew Galloway's title. Following this, Jeff and James Storm were in a tag team title match against Decay, when Willow suddenly appeared on stage, providing a distraction for the mist for Decay to retain. Later backstage, 2 more Willows jumped Jeff Hardy when he was gunning for revenge.
The following episode of Impact, Jeff had a one-on-one match with Willow, who he quickly defeated before preparing to unmask him, only to be stopped by a second Willow. Then the third Willow came limping down to the ring, and was revealed to be none other than Matt Hardy. He told Jeff how this was his revenge, then Matt choked him out and left him in the ring.

Later that night, Jeff told Matt Hardy that they will settle this at Slammiversary! We found out that this was to be a Full Metal Mayhem match, one that Jeff and Matt helped to make famous. Unhappy with Matt's 'transformation' however, Rockstar Spud and Tyrus would urge Matt to leave Jeff alone. Matt told them that he would leave it up to them, and made a ladder match between Jeff Hardy and Rockstar Spud & Tyrus, with the contract for the Slammiversary match up for grabs. Jeff would go on to win after a twist of fate atop the ladder, and the match was now set for Slammiversary.
As has become well documented, the two took part in a contract signing at Matt's mansion estate, including Matt's keyboard music introduction, where Matt goaded Jeff in to the ring at his house, only for him to hit a bottle on the back of his head as Reby distracted him, then hit a side effect through a solid wooden table.

Finally, the last week before Slammiversary it seemed as though Willow had returned, as he was filmed in the Impact Zone vowing revenge on his brother. Then after Drew and Lashley had left the arena in the three way title match that Matt was a part of, Matt got on the mic to complain, only for a series of Willows to walk out on stage - and then the lights went out. When they came back on, the crowd members of the Impact Zone crowd were wearing Willow masks. Jeff Hardy would then appear and tell Matt that he doesn't need Willow, and then proceeded to run to the ring and brawl with Matt as Impact went off the air.

The Slammiversary was as wild and crazy as you'd expect from the Hardy brothers, and it eventually ended when Jeff hit a picture perfect Swantom Bomb from the top rope to the outside, through a table through which Matt was placed. Matt however would not be deterred in his quest to delete Brother Nero.
Following Slammiversary, Jeff Hardy would face Eli Drake for the KOTM championship on Impact. After Jeff hit a swanton, Matt would interfere and bite Earl Hebner's hand to prevent the count. Matt then lured Jeff to the same place Jeff hit the Swanton months before at the top of the staircase, and pushed him down the stairs and through a table at the bottom.

One week later, they would face off in a Six Sides of Steel match, where Jeff would once again be victorious after a splash from the top of the cage through two tables with Matt in the middle. Again Matt would become even more 'broken' - but vowed he would not quit until all Brother Nero's were deleted.

Finally, last week Matt would come to the ring in a wheelchair and call out Jeff. As Reby distracted Jeff, Matt got out, revealing that he was in fact not injured, and assaulted him. After laying Jeff out in the middle of the ring, Matt would make a challenge for Jeff to settle this once and for all, back where it all began - in the Hardy estate in Cameron, North Carolina. It will be the "FINAL DELETION!"

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 06 Jul 2016, 8:17 am

This could challenge the good housekeeping match as my favourite ever. Can't wait to see it!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 06 Jul 2016, 8:23 am

I've only seen the first 4 minutes (up to the drone attack) and it's already the greatest thing ever!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:39 pm

I think Im in the minority, but that was Frak awful

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:03 pm

Oh my god theres more of these!!!

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:27 pm

ITS A DILAPIDATED BOAT!

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:35 pm

Are they taking the pi55?

To be fair, on the one hand it was utterly ridiculous, on the other, they got me to watch it, make a comment about it, and made me proper belly laugh several times.

I don't know what it is!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:48 pm

What's not like to like...Drone attacks, Firework guns, A delapidated boat, A Spanish gardener being tasered, Jumping out of trees, Nearly setting himself on fire when trying to burn Jeff Laugh

I feel like they have been watching Workaholics frontyard wrassling Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:21 am

Matt hardy cracked me up in every segment. A xylophone...excellent!

Also noticed how the drone footage spelled "vanguard v1" wrong!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next