The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURREY vs GLOUCESTERSHIRE LV=COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

+3
SimonofSurrey
guildfordbat
jimbobgooner
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SURREY vs GLOUCESTERSHIRE LV=COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP  - Page 3 Empty SURREY vs GLOUCESTERSHIRE LV=COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by jimbobgooner Thu 20 Aug - 21:09

First topic message reminder :

SURREY HAVE NAMED THEIR XI FOR THE LV=COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AGAINST GLOUCESTERSHIRE AT BRISTOL STARTING ON FRIDAY. Shocked
Zafar Ansari is unavailable for selection due to the hamstring strain he sustained in the Royal One Day Cup game against Somerset earlier in the week. Sad
matthew dunn will be disappointed not to be in the XI
The Surrey XI to play Gloucestershire at The County Ground, Bristol on Friday 21st August, Saturday 22nd August, Sunday 23rd August and Monday 24th August :
Gareth Batty (capt)
James Burke
Rory Burns
Sam Curran
Tom Curran
Steven Davies
Jade Dernbach
Ben Foakes
Arun Harinath
Jason Roy
Gary Wilson
right only one question to ask who should be 12th man? Laugh

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

SURREY vs GLOUCESTERSHIRE LV=COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP  - Page 3 Empty Re: SURREY vs GLOUCESTERSHIRE LV=COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by jimbobgooner Mon 24 Aug - 13:36

match drawn where is that missing run will the players find it on the way home Sad

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

SURREY vs GLOUCESTERSHIRE LV=COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP  - Page 3 Empty Re: SURREY vs GLOUCESTERSHIRE LV=COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by guildfordbat Mon 24 Aug - 13:53

jimbobgooner wrote:match drawn where is that missing run will the players find it on the way home Sad

Good for the batting average of That's All!

Always disappointing to have 2 days go down the plug hole but we're now nearer to the Promised Land than when this match started. Think that's worth a drink in the mess, eh Corporal? Smile

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by SimonofSurrey Mon 24 Aug - 14:16

jimbobgooner wrote:match drawn where is that missing run will the players find it on the way home Sad

Oh well, so be it. By the way, did I mention I was just a teensy, weensy bit ... disappointed ... that we fell just short of a 4th batting point when rain was imminent? Thought not

steam steam  steam  steam  steam  steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam  steam

SimonofSurrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Mon 24 Aug - 16:58

Well - in these parts (West Kent) I should think there's enough rain today to cancel cricket for a week!  Wink  Drain covers coming off with the volume of water.  Looks probable that all Div 2 matches today will be drawn.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sun 30 Aug - 12:14

jimbobgooner wrote:SURREY HAVE NAMED THEIR XI FOR THE LV=COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AGAINST GLOUCESTERSHIRE AT BRISTOL STARTING ON FRIDAY. Shocked
Zafar Ansari is unavailable for selection due to the hamstring strain he sustained in the Royal One Day Cup game against Somerset earlier in the week. Sad
matthew dunn will be disappointed not to be in the XI
The Surrey XI to play Gloucestershire at The County Ground, Bristol on Friday 21st August, Saturday 22nd August, Sunday 23rd August and Monday 24th August :
Gareth Batty (capt)
James Burke
Rory Burns
Sam Curran
Tom Curran
Steven Davies
Jade Dernbach
Ben Foakes
Arun Harinath
Jason Roy
Gary Wilson
right only one question to ask who should be 12th man? Laugh

Hi JimBob - in the past you've enjoyed giving me an ITK billing. I'm still far from convinced of that although I am reliably informed that Matthew Dunn will be in the Surrey squad for the CC match against Derbys starting at the Oval on Tuesday. I don't claim that as any great surprise but that's the best I can do for you! The real remaining question is whether he'll make the eleven and I don't think anyone knows the answer to that at this stage. Smile

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbobgooner Sun 30 Aug - 13:14

hopefully starts instead of burke guildford thumbsup

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3