The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury v Klit - Compubox highlights the mediocrity.....

+21
hazharrison
kingraf
huw
Kareem61
catchweight
BoxingFan88
Nico the gman
RanjitPatel
Mr Bounce
Atila
Rowley
TopHat24/7
Steffan
ShahenshahG
Hammersmith harrier
Adam D
LivinginItaly
Coxy001
shenglong2015
AdamT
TRUSSMAN66
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fury v Klit - Compubox highlights the mediocrity..... - Page 4 Empty Fury v Klit - Compubox highlights the mediocrity.....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 17 Feb - 11:37

First topic message reminder :

Don't buy into this new Tyson fury......If you rated him before Wlad or didn't rate him....You should hold the same opinion....

Fury 381 punches.............landed "86"..............Landed seven punches a round...

Klit 231 punches..............landed "52"............Landed under 5 punches a round...(Threw less than 20 punches a round!!)

Fury success rate 22.5% .......Waste of space-Wlad success rate....22.5%

Take you back to a fight between Tubbs v witherspoon for the WBA (Yep it's the 80s).....who were derided as over weight slobs......

Over 15 rounds........

Tubbs 486...........landed 185..........That's 38% success rate...

Witherspoon 610..........landed 264.......That's 43%....

Both had higher workrates on average than Fury even though they went 3 rounds longer (Much higher workrate in Tim's case).... and both were more accurate against more technically gifted opposition....

Stats don't tell us everything.......But they point us in certain directions.......

This one is pointing to how mediocre Wlad and Fury were/are..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Fury v Klit - Compubox highlights the mediocrity..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Fury v Klit - Compubox highlights the mediocrity.....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 18 Feb - 15:29

Are you going to Frampo Quigg ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Fury v Klit - Compubox highlights the mediocrity..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Fury v Klit - Compubox highlights the mediocrity.....

Post by AdamT Thu 18 Feb - 15:30

Yes

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 18 Feb - 15:31

AdamT wrote:I don't think he will do the dance, if I'm honest.

Oh he will do the dance, only this time it will be the best dance he's ever done.

It'll be so good that when his boxing career is over he can join Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance....

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 18 Feb - 15:31

He will be asleep

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 18 Feb - 15:33

Back on topic. The rematch has to be better than the first.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 18 Feb - 15:33

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Poor old Roddy has bought tickets in the Frampo section....

Hope he's dyed his hair ginger...been getting used to drinking guinness and practicing "To be sure...To be sure" in the mirror at night !!

Calls Adam T a racist for having an opinion on Khan.

Then flaunts his flagrant racism against the Irish all over 606v2.

Then the MODS do nothing as usual.

Welcome to 606v2

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 18 Feb - 15:34

shenglong2015 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Poor old Roddy has bought tickets in the Frampo section....

Hope he's dyed his hair ginger...been getting used to drinking guinness and practicing "To be sure...To be sure" in the mirror at night !!

Calls Adam T a racist for having an opinion on Khan.

Then flaunts his flagrant racism against the Irish all over 606v2.

Then the MODS do nothing as usual.

Welcome to 606v2

Forget about it. It's no big deal. I am racist.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 18 Feb - 15:36

I'm obviously joking about being racist, but no need to go down that road today.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 18 Feb - 15:37

I haven't called anyone a racist.....I wouldn't debate a racist.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 18 Feb - 15:37

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I haven't called anyone a racist.....I wouldn't debate a racist.

But you were just racist against the Irish.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 18 Feb - 15:39

Do you know what racism is...Shengy ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 18 Feb - 15:41

This is going well......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 18 Feb - 15:50

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Do you know what racism is...Shengy ??

Look if someone said "Oh you bought a ticket in the Amir Khan section, you better grow a beard, not drink, and say "Thank you for shopping here, come again" into the mirror all night"

Would you say that is racist?

I'm not getting into this with you, as you are ignorant.

Its exactly what I said about the Irish thing yesterday in another thread which the MODS must have read. Everytime I try to get on on 606v2 someone writes something that is clearly antagonistic with no relevance and its ignored.

We are all trying to debate boxing and have a laugh and you weigh in with a derogatory statement about the Irish. Before you wrote that about the Frampton section you knew exactly what you were doing it has no place on here, no relevance and is wholly racist.

Now thats last thing I will say I'm going back to boxing.

I still stand by the fact that I feel the rematch may not happen, seems to be taking too long to arrange......

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 18 Feb - 15:53

I was making a joke...Not being derogatory...

Big difference....

But if you guys took offence...I'm sorry..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 18 Feb - 15:53

Sheng you didn't.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 18 Feb - 15:54

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I was making a joke...Not being derogatory...

Big difference....

But if you guys took offence...I'm sorry..

I accept your apology and I don't know why everything is race with you?

But thank you.

Can we all move on now ffs!

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 18 Feb - 15:55

Sheng I don't think he meant it. I'm not backing him, but if a man like Truss said sorry, I will take him for his word.

To be fair everyone will be sloshed on Guinness Wink

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 18 Feb - 15:56

Back on topic. You would think Wlad will have to take a risk this fight. He needs to let them hands go. I know it leaves himself open, but Fury could be knocked out with Wlad's right.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 18 Feb - 15:57

AdamT wrote:Sheng I don't think he meant it. I'm not backing him, but if a man like Truss said sorry, I will take him for his word.

To be fair everyone will be sloshed on Guinness Wink

Maybe I overreacted too

I am sorry too Truss.

We will all be rightly that night especially if our World Champ can grab the victory!

Magners man myself....

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 18 Feb - 16:01

I am big Carl fan, but if Quigg wins, I will give him his dues. He is a hard worker and has my respect. I don't think Quigg will win, but time will tell.

Last edited by AdamT on Thu 18 Feb - 16:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 18 Feb - 16:04

AdamT wrote:Back on topic. You would think Wlad will have to take a risk this fight. He needs to let them hands go. I know it leaves himself open, but Fury could be knocked out with Wlad's right.

I just got the feeling that the 12th round had a story to tell, watch it again Wlad is chasing him around the ring landing and finally offloading the right, alright it was too little too late, but I gotta feeling he wont leave it too late this time.

I think he wants to avenge the defeat then retire.

I think hes only doing it because he doesn't to end his career with a defeat to Fury.

However as time goes on, I wonder if Wlad is having second thoughts about the whole thing, and maybe he should just go away quietly, this rematch seems to be taking a long time.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 18 Feb - 16:05

AdamT wrote:I am big Carl fan, but if Quigg wins, I will give him his dues. He is a hard worker and has my respect. I don't think Quigg will win, but time will tell.

Did you find it strange they conceded the venue?

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 18 Feb - 16:07

I never gave it much thought to be honest. I think the money was right, so they were happy enough.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 18 Feb - 16:09

AdamT wrote:I never gave it much thought to be honest. I think the money was right, so they were happy enough.

Got the feeling the Frampton camp aren't too concerned about points.

Think Frampton might end this early......

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 18 Feb - 16:11

I don't no Sheng. Frampton is strong and the better boxer, but I would think, he would be wise to stick to his boxing early.

Quigg can bang, no point giving him the advantage.

We should take this over to the Frampton vs Quigg thread.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 18 Feb - 16:23

Another day , another two threads locked. You could all go for the record tomorrow.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4