The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW DAY OF RECKONING-Monday March 21st

+16
Perfect Jack
Fernando
TheCultOfPersonality
Paul Mac 6CW
The_Enigma
Dolphin Ziggler
Man Mountain Mike
Electric Demon
Marky
President Trump
Engel Harlequin
Steel
Thunder87
TwisT
x12x
Mat
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6CW DAY OF RECKONING-Monday March 21st  - Page 2 Empty 6CW DAY OF RECKONING-Monday March 21st

Post by Mat Tue 08 Mar 2016, 12:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Match 1
No Disqualification
Thunder vs. Jimmy Phillips & Tyson Armstrong

Match 2
No 1 Contender Triple Threat Tag match
Geoff Steel/Mike Hill vs. Dopant Zero vs. The Megastars

Match 3
UK Championship Time Attack
Cameron Faith vs. Chael Kingdom vs. Dimitri Pittal vs. Aaron Heath vs. James McManus vs. Brandon Perez

Match 4
Red Arrows vs. Perfect Execution

Match 5
XTreme Championship
30 Minute Falls Count Anywhere
Cerberus © vs. Engel vs. Dicey Reilly vs. Vincent Costello

Match 6
International Championship
Crime Lord © vs. Mike Masters

Match 7
Place holder for 6CW Championship match

Joshua © vs.

Match 8
EWF Championship
Keith Leone © vs. Liam Wood

Main Event
Gateway to Glory
(Winner receives ME match at Night of Glory)

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW DAY OF RECKONING-Monday March 21st  - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CW DAY OF RECKONING-Monday March 21st

Post by TwisT Sat 19 Mar 2016, 2:58 pm

Thunder87 wrote:Thunder looks to his left at the crowd and to his right at the crowd and then down at Henry and smiles. Henry face palms as he knows whats coming.

Thunder
Thanks for the set up Joshy boy. Pain leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering, leads to the dark side. ... You live in the dark side right? So, we can assume that you have been pained, angered, caused to hate and even suffered yourself...who hurt you Josh? Was it the doctors who gleefully tried to understand why the small child liked to crush the beetles, set fire to the ants and generally cause pain to anyone. Maybe it was your mother you hurt you, hell, maybe it was McCoy? Open up to us Josh and together we can fight the darkness.

Thunder leans forward.

Thunder
How does these pointed questions make you feel?

Joshua shakes his head again:

Your constant deflections show just how out of your depth.........you really are.........These questions you ask are the usual smoke and mirrors.........from the make believe hero.........I don't live in the dark or in the light.........I live in a reality you hate to comprehend.........Your imagination runs riot in the hope..........that the dream you live in will actually come true.......

Joshua gazes around the audience:

It matters not.........You may dream of dethroning me.........but the reality is more realistic.........For you to become the pinnacle of this place..........would require such a leap of faith that those around us...........would struggle to make...........

Joshua enters the ring again and turns his back on Thunder. He cocks his head to one side:

Consider your wings clipped..........in an act of contempt.........

Joshua drops the microphone with a thud. He then exits the ring and walks up the aisle. Joshua reaches the stage, still not facing Thunder, and flings his hair backwards. He then exits behind the curtain.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW DAY OF RECKONING-Monday March 21st  - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CW DAY OF RECKONING-Monday March 21st

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 19 Mar 2016, 6:07 pm

*Reborn walks backwards up the steps of the stand, waiting for a reply, bathing in the glow of an adoring and raucous 6CW crowd. Just as Zhi looks to life the mic, Reborn cuts him off

RR: Save it! Save the words, the time for talking is done. Monday 21st March will be the day I show that I will not be an untold story, cos I'd rather go out in a blaze of glory. I'm not gonna take my time. I will never look back and say "it could have been me".

*With that he turns and walks through the double doors and out of sight

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 19 Mar 2016, 6:41 pm

Thunder watches Joshua go waving buh bye.

Thunder
Before you go, just one more thing. Thank you. Thank you Joshua, thank you Jones and thank you all the other forgotten members of the Forgotten. From the heart of my bottom, I thank you all. This time last year, I was preparing to return, after the big return I was expecting and accepted facing Hero and Blade for the rest of time. Then you lot came along, did a lot of dirty, underhanded things. Those things made all of us, me, the rebellion, the locker room and the fans, sit up and pay attention. Thanks to your actions against Gazzy D, your attacks on me and others, I gained focus. When focused, I realised that I had to let the boy die, so that the man could live. That's why I did the Assassins Creed, when I first defended the International championship against Phillips, the old Thunder had to be assassinated and I damn sure wasn't going to let Phillips be the one who did it.

Thunder pauses and looks at the paused Joshua.

Thunder
Do you know what my problem is? I talk too much. Do you know why I'm still alive? I always know where the exit is.

Thunder tosses the microphone aside and dives into the crowd.[/b][/b]

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:03 am

*The MetLife stadium is almost at capacity and the crowd is buzzing, the camera pans around the arena and then to the commentators table*

HA: WE ARE MOMENTS AWAY FROM THE DAY OF RECKONING.

HE: Thats right Harold, the time for talking is up. Who will stand up and be counted, who will reach out and grab the biggest opportunity in sports entertainment. I am so excited.

*The camera distorts and a video begins to play as the arena goes dark. Engel is sat in front of a camera in a dimly lit room. Behind him is the great grandfather clock that was smashed up weeks ago*

EH: The predictions are in, all bets are off...the chosen will rise as the rest scavenge what remains.

*Engel stands up and gets his face in the camera*

EH: EXCEPT...unpredictable pieces enter the field of war, as those that relive there past glory, and those that ride the wave of opportunity stand tall, a few bang at the door they hold firmly shut. Whilst THEY play out there roles in the masquerade, a few seek to rewrite the script.

*Engel holds up a closed hand and opens it revealing wood chippings and sawdust. He tips his hand allowing the contents to fall away*

EH: A few reveal the sacrifices they must make, whilst THEY wear the masks there roles dictate. Dicey Reilly, you CLAIM to be the Dicey they love, the Dicey of legend...and yet you speak as a man defeated. Cerberus you walk into our little party desperate to hold on to the only thing that you know, the only thing that gives you solace. Tonight you walk into your own personal hells, and you are not the only ones...

*Engel takes a step back smiling*

EH: Thunder, you walk into the hell you brought upon yourself, every villain needs a hero, every team needs a leader, ask these people who will main event Night of Glory...

*The crowd begin to chant "Thunder"*

EH:...HEHEHE see how easy it is Thunder? To orchestrate the masses? To have them believe EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU SAY? Tonight you have not one but three opportunities, you fulfil THERE need, play your role well...but underneath your laughing exterior...beneath the very mask you wear...you fear the TRUTH. Now ask them who they WANT to main event Night of Glory...

*Crowd chant various names throughout the arena, "Gazzy, Max Adamson, Anthony Grace, Thunder, Dicey Reilly etc etc"*

EH:...HEHEHE...Don't worry joshua I have not forgotten about YOU. I have been watching since I came back to 6CW. Watching and waiting for our paths to cross, an admiration of the monster that has brought this company to its knee's fearful of a man that just pulls the strings. I was once like you, I had this place in the palm of my hand...I could have it again if I so wished it...but you, you come out here, a monster, a machine unbeatable, unstoppable...yet one glance at that turnbuckle upon which the slaughtered lamb once sat and your fears are truly realised, the faint whispers still there in your head no longer guiding you...but punishing you for the burden you now bear.

*Engel goes back to the chair and sits, his head tilted, an evil grin across his face. Suddenly, the broken grandfather clock chimes*

EH: HEHEHE...The time has come...you cannot stop the inevitable...the games afoot...and the time for rehearsal has gone. YOUR DAY OF RECKONING HAS COME!!!

*The screen distorts before fading to black*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sun 20 Mar 2016, 10:36 pm

A video is uploaded to 6cw.com. It begins to play as it shows Timothy Allen preparing himself for an interview with Perfect Jack.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this 6cw.com exclusive interview I have with none other than, Perfect Jack.

Perfect Jack walks into shot wearing a trademark black suit with a red and white tie. Jack straightens himself as Timothy Allen begins to ask Jack some questions.

TA: Perfect Jack, as you well know, you and your tag team partner Lex Hart face the new disbanded team of the Red Arrows; Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst. What are your thoughts leading up to this match?

PJ: Well Timothy, the short answer is, we're going to destroy Hurst and Reborn at Day of Reckoning, which is aptly named because they will find out exactly why you don't mess with 6cw's greatest ever tag team. You saw what we've done to them over the past few weeks, we've left them in bloody messes in and around the ring. This is our first step on taking back our world tag team titles, which rightfully belong to us. No other tag tean in 6cw's history has dominated like Perfect Execution have. Multiple tag team title wins between us, multiple world title victories. Need I say more?

TA: Well Perfect Jack some would say you are the doing the dirty work of management here in 6cw?

PJ: How dare you throw that accusation in my face. Perfect Execution are no lap dogs, we do no dirty work for anyone but ourselves. There is a reason why we're called Perfect Execution. We are champions of the wrestling ring, destroyers of careers, breakers of bones. Hurst and Reborn will see exactly why we are 6CWs greatest tag team, we've made history Timothy and this Monday, we're gonna make the red arrows....history.

Perfect Jack shoots a dirty look at Allen as he walks off.

An outro advert plays advertising 6CW Day of Reckoning showcasing the different ways to watch and follow the event live.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 20 Mar 2016, 10:47 pm

*Metlife stadium is in buoyant mood as Brandon Perez is warmly soaking up the electric atmosphere within the arena. Suddenly, Timehop baby reverberates over MetLife stadium as the 6CW world reacts with a wall of noise which shakes the very arena to it's foundations. Fans both young and old rise to their feet, waving their signs furiously which include *I came all the way from the Misty Moon for this" and "Fume-meter is rising" as the cacophony of noise reaches a crescendo as the towering figure of Aaron Heath slithers out from behind the curtain and onto the very pinnacle of the ramp. For a change, Heath is wearing a sophisticated tailor made black suit with a pink shirt. His shoes are shiny and clean and on his right wrist is a expensive chrome Rolex. Surveying the scene, Heath mockingly raises a hand to his brow to look at out towards the masses of people in attendance both cheering and booing him from the rafters. Cricking his neck and licking his lips sadistically, Heath trudges towards the ring, his eyes never leaving the defiant figure of Brandon Perez. The voices of Henry Lloyd and Harold Lloyd can then just be made out above the rapturous welcome for the self proclaimed prophet of 6CW.

HE: Well, Metlife stadium is in for a treat this pre-show... Aaron Heath ladies and gentleman and he doesn't look in a particularly good mood tonight.

HA: Many are predicting a big night for Heath, Henry and you'd be wise to... this man is a serious threat in the Time attack match and also the Gateway to Glory. I have never seen a rookie take to this business in such a cold, calculating and methodical way as Aaron Heath has done.

*Heath reaches the bottom of the particularly long ramp, both in girth and length, cricking his neck and standing tall and proud. The camera pans in on Heath sporting a new look of a shaved head and slight faded stubble. Heath cricks his neck from the right side from a group who are cheering his name loudly to the left side with fans baying for his blood. Turning quickly on his heels, Heath marches up the steel stairs, stamping loudly before climbing under the middle rope and entering the ring. Perez stands still, his eyes never leaving Heath as the all union jack suit glistens in the show lights. Heath retrieves a microphone and while Perez is staring at Heath, Heath continues to march around the ring at a canter, his steely blue eyes never leaving the large Night of Glory sign hanging in the rafters. The fans continue to chant at the very end of each spectrum as Heath sucks in the atmosphere, his intense blue eyes piercing daggers into the crowd jam packed inside the MetLife stadium. As the crowd simmers down, Heath adjusts his top button before raising the microphone to his lips as Perez looks on, ready for a fight.

Heath: This very Sunday, Myself and five other individuals including a man that is somehow still standing in my ring face off in the most demanding, brutal and physically draining match that 6CW has ever seen. Only it's not the first time that you people have seen a match of this magnitude and significance... I have been all around the world and I have been in matches which demand you to be your very best. I have an advantage which Faith, Kingdom, McManus, Pittal and yourself, Perez, lack massively. I know how brutal these type of matches can be and I look around and none of you... none of you know what you're getting yourselves into.

Heath: Now, pardon the pun, but time really does fly doesn't it? it has only been eight months and in those eight months I have proved over and over again that I'm better than Cameron Faith... I'm better than Chael Kingdom, I'm better than Dimitri Pittall, I'm better than James McManus and finally better than you Brandon. And to be perfectly honest I grow weary of trying to salvage a nation's heritage and bring it back from the oblivion and time and time again I'm thwarted by guys who cannot lace my damn boots.

*Heath stomps to the ropes, grabbing the top rope and shaking it violently as he angrily speaks out to the fans jam packed into the MetLife stadium*

Heath: Time really does fly folks, you better believe it. It was 2015 where I, Aaron Heath, your prophet of 6CW, made my debut and I demolished... destroyed and incinerated a legend of the wrestling world. A man who has held titles and won at the very highest level. That man hasn't been seen since I left him on his back looking up into the rafters for a man that is never going to come! Let's get the facts straight, I'm true wrestling royalty. I have been touring the world since my early twenties being successful in everything that I do. Take Brandon Perez for instance, in his early twenties, Brandon Perez was some punk kid from San Fernando, California who thought that he could become some kind of Hugh Heffner reject. But now low and behold dreams do happen, much like New Jersey, you drag yourself up from a cesspool of crime and violence to a half decent city much like Brandon to a half decent wrestler.

*The fans boo wildly as Heath smirks evilly, Perez looks on, anger filling in his eyes. Heath raises the microphone once more, his face now a shade of red as anger and rage build inside.*

Heath: I got your attention now haven't I? Unlike Brandon Perez and the rest of these so called professional wrestlers, I plan on becoming the greatest star in this very generation. It's in my blood and it's in my freaking destiny to become then man that I say that I am. A saviour. A prophet. A man you people can idolise. I'm not one of your false, liars that parade themselves out here and claim that they are men you can trust. No, I'm the man you can trust with the very essence of this company. The strongest survive and thrive. The weak are disposed. It's the law of the jungle and if you don't like it you will face your judge, jury and executioner...

Heath: First it was Median, Dicey Reilly, then it was Geoff Steel, Jackson Black, Max Adamson and then finally JJJohnson. Then it continues to Aaron Heath...But people like Kingdom, Perez, McManus, Pittall and Faith will persistently block my rightful place to glory. They will block my right, my god given right to reach the top which stems from a deep rooted jealousy and fear. Fear that I will take everything they love and destroy it with one foul swoop of my boot into the back of their craniums. Sending their skulls slamming down to the mat in one swift and violent motion.

*Heath swivels around and looks at Perez, walking towards him with a measured intensity as Perez looks back standing his ground.*

Heath: Brandon, it pains me to say it that despite our differences and background I actually respect you. You stay true to you and I respect that. You're still that jacked up, punk kid from California who has no business inside a wrestling ring. Let along sharing the same ring as me. Simply put, I'm better than you Brandon Perez, I'am better than you Brandon. You can take your movies, your bus and your people and shove it where the sun don't shine boy! I have never cared about fighting for what is right and I never will care about fighting for the right cause. That's why when we last fought Brandon, do you remember? I pinned you in the middle of this ring as I slammed your skull into this very mat. I beat you. And I'm going to do it again... and again and again and again and again tonight.

Heath: I look into your eyes and see the fear, the trepidation. This is the biggest night of your life kid. Those are just one pair of eyes that have been the bane of my existence for the past half a dozen months. I'm telling you Brandon Perez, I will beat you so viciously and so decisively in this ring you wish you never got involved in my business again. Just like Kingdom, Faith, Pittal and McManus I will saviour every single moment I inflict pain and torture like you have felt before. Every single bone crushing second of it. And then I will go on with my new title, to face the entire 6CW roster and become the first rookie in the history of 6CW to main event Night of Glory.

*Heath steps back from Perez who looks on, his eyes never leaving the evil Aaron Heath. Heath looks out to the crowd before extending his right arm and pointing to the Night of Glory logo hanging in the rafters as the fans cheer and boo in wild excitement as Heath looks at it like he has just seen his destiny flash before his eyes. He remains fixated on it as he raises the microphone once more.*

Heath: I'm destined to walk into Night of Glory, I'm destined to walk into London and I'm destined to walk into the main event of Night Of Glory. Now I know what you're all thinking Joshua, Keith Leone, Liam Wood... irrelevant to me. At Night of Glory this year, their will be no happy ending... no confetti falling from the rafters, no ifs no buts. It will be me, Aaron Heath raising a title of my choosing high into the sky and you people will fall in line and give me the respect I will have earnt as not just a champion of a nation, but a champion of the world.

Heath: The three names I have mentioned are at the very top because they are the best at what they do. That is until one of them have the very ill fated destiny of becoming my final hurdle in the road to fulfilling my destiny. They are all going to fall one by one like every single one of your heroes before them. There is no shame in that. No shame in the slightest, bowing at the feet of the prophet of 6CW and accepting him into your lives. See, I represent the dark horse. I'm the joker in the pack if you will, someone you're not expecting...

Heath: Listen to me, any doubts you have about me going the distance in both matches and coming up short? forget about it. But listen to me, Your heroes have pulled a good swerve on each and everyone of you, however, not me. This night I expose the very fabrication which you are all subjected to on a fortnightly basis. You might not believe this but I truly respect every single guy that has headlined Night of Glory and their legacies.... but look into my eyes when I say this... Soon. Very soon, all your heroes will fall and their legacies reduced to nothing more than the dust at the end of my boot.

Heath: Men from all backgrounds, creeds and intentions have headline Night of Gloy spanning six years, soon to be seven, have tried to forge legacies and forge their bookmark in the annals of this company. And every single one of those men despite self perceived accomplishment, failed. They are all frauds. I'm unlike all the others, please believe me when I say, I'm like all the others... because I'm not afraid. Through me into the wolves and I will come out their leader.

Heath: People tell me that headlining Night of Glory is something to be feared. The fear of 90,000 people hanging on your every move and word. Your opponent will do anything to win at all costs to solidify his self perceived right to be in this company's history books. But I guarantee if it's me that these so called champions will be facing at Night of Glory... It's like nothing they have ever faced on the face of the earth. Facing Aaron Heath... prophet of 6CW. Facing the true face of a revolution.

Heath: 30 men, one winner. I will be that winner. This has been decided. I will walk out of this god forsaken, corrupted cesspool as a champion of a nation before I condemn the entire 6CW world into a new era... I plunge the entire 6CW world into a strong and brave new era, governed by a man who's god damn destiny it is to become the greatest superstar this company and the wrestling industry has ever seen... I'm Aaron Heath and I'm the prophet of 6CW.

*With that, Heath slams the microphone down to the mat, echo's travel around the Metlife stadium for a split second before the crowd descend into a toxic chant of taunts and abuse while some fans roar with appreciation as the cacophony of noise reaches new heights. Heath stares at Perez, looking him up and down in disgust before shaking his head and arrogantly standing near the ropes, straightening his suit up before exiting the ring and begins his ascension towards the ramp and towards the backstage area as the scene slowly fades back to the pre-show area.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:40 am

Dicey is walking through Lidl browsing the drinks section when a teenager notices him

Teen: You’re Dicey Reilly aren’t you?

Dicey: Last time I looked

Teen: I’m a huge fan, your f**k you attitude makes me wannabe stronger in life and my crappy job

Dicey: Great

The teen looks around

Teen: You couldn’t do me a favour could you

Dicey: What do I look like kid, the Make a Wish foundation, if you want someone to help you out ask Grace....he loves all that kissing babies and helping ret**d kids

Teen: No!! my mates are outside and I told them I would come in and buy us some beer, you know be the big man, I was just asking could you get some for me

Dicey looks at the hope filled eyes of the young teen

Dicey: I tell you what, give me your money, I’ll get some for you and give it to you around the corner....how about that

Teen: That would be awesome man thanks

The teen gives Dicey his money and walks out of the shop, Dicey picks up some nice Irish Ale and a bottle of Lidl whiskey, pays at the counter and walks out of the shop and around the corner where he is met by four spotty teens and a girl

Dicey: Can I help you kids

Teen: Don’t joke around Dicey can we have our beer

Dicey smiles at the teens

Dicey: You like my attitude don’t ya....well f**k you, now jog on before I slap the spots off your face

Dicey laughs as he shoulders past the teens

Teen: You’re just a washed up c**t, I hope you get crippled at Day of Reckoning

Dicey flips the teen the bird and opens up the whiskey and continues walking

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 21 Mar 2016, 10:46 am

(As Masters finishes speaking 'Out of the Black' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd starts to boo loudly. Crime Lord strides out onto the stage holding a microphone with the International Championship wrapped around his waist. His music fades.)

CL- You really are pathetic aren't you Mike?

(The crowd boo even louder.)

CL- Daddy stops showing you attention for a few weeks and already you're desperately trying to get all of theirs. Come on, grow a pair. I get that it's upsetting that Jones has moved on and found a new plaything, I understand it's frustrating knowing you're never going to be a world champion again. I really do sympathise with your position. Buuuuut pandering to these losers is not the right response. It looks desperate. It IS pathetic. It almost makes me sad that as soon as you've pulled these gullible, stupid, thick-headed, gormless morons into being your fans I'm going to throw you around that ring like a rag doll, crushing their brand new dreams.

(The crowd are furious with Crime Lord who just laughs them off.)

CL- You shouldn't put so much emphasis on what other people think of you Mike. First you wanted Jones to only have eyes for you, to be your "one and only" but look he's a bit of an idiot. He panics and he rolls the dice. You were never "the man", you were just the most malleable person he could find. Then he found Liam Wood, and let's be honest, he might genuinely be less of a wrestler than you. He might be even more pathetic and flexible to Jones' needs than you ever were. But get the hell over it. You don't need to replace Jones' affection with theirs. You need to go out there and show Jones what he's missing...which obviously, quite frankly, isn't much but you must see what I mean.

What you've done is shown your true colours. You've lost The Forgotten from underneath you and you've fallen dramatically like a goddamn lemming. Look at me. I don't need them, I don't want their help or their affection. It is a mutually beneficial relationship, or at least it should be. The Forgotten get the best on their side and I get the satisfaction of watching losers like you be trodden on every week. It should be perfect. Now has it been? Of course not, Jones still seems to think I'm one of his pawns, a play thing for him to mess with. But the point is, you don't see me out here trying to drum up support from these lazy, worthless sacks of crap. You see me out there winning matches, beating people up, being a CHAMPION.

It's a shame that you came after me. You know we could have been allies couldn't we? You've seen my frustrations with Jones, you've seen that I don't swallow his lies like the rest of them. Instead you chose to play the big man and take on the biggest and baddest The Forgotten had to offer. And you know what, I finally realise why. You think if you can beat me and take my championship that Jones might take you back. You're the jealous ex from a broken relationship. You're pretending you're over it whilst clawing at any possible way you can win him back over. Well good luck with that buddy. You're not beating me, you're not taking my championship and Jones is done with you. The Forgotten is done carrying you.

You wanted a fight and now you've got one. You wanted to play with fire and now you're going to get burnt. Attacking me last week was the final straw Masters. You took this from being a championship defence to something a lot more personal. I'm fighting for me, not for Jones, not for The Forgotten, not even for this belt. I'm fighting you because I want to hurt you and I want to make you bleed. I want everybody at home who isn't familiar with what I do to see that what I do is destruction. Masters you've put yourself in the firing line and now you're about to get shot. How goddamn stupid do you have to be, to pick a fight with a man who can throw you around that ring like you're a sack of potatoes. How idiotic of a person are you that you thought you had a chance of stopping me?

Then when it's over Masters and you're lying in that ring, broken, battered and bloody you'll watch me step over you, still champion, still the best and you'll think of what you could have achieved with me by your side. How scared Jones would have been with Crime Lord backing you up. You'll probably even laugh realising how simple-minded you were to ever think you could be International Champion. Your days of being a champion were over the moment your Forgotten safety net left you, you're nothing now but a faded ghost of a former ally. Crime Lord has moved into 6CW and I'm making this place my home by wiping the floor with losers like you.

Then after you've been stretchered off and taken to hospital, you can switch on your hospital bed TV, you can look up at 6CW's Gateway to Glory match and watch Crime Lord, the man who just destroyed you, win the whole goddamn thing and that can bring you some small satisfaction. That you lost to the best, that you were the final step before I conquered the world. That's what I am going to do Mike, I'm going to win the Gateway to Glory match and I'm going to go to Night of Glory and I'm going to win the World Championship and 6CW will understand what the fuss is about, they'll understand why I'm the Iron Man and they'll understand that I am the BEST.

What a show it's going to be and you get to be right there in the thick of it for Act One Mike. Break a leg.

(Crime Lord laughs as the crowd continue to boo over him.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 21 Mar 2016, 4:10 pm

*The video screen cuts to a video clip...the camera makes it way up the driveway towards a mansion, entering through the door and heading through the halls littered with paintings of different wrestling moments in Irish history until we make our way to the basement, where we see a ring in the middle of the room with a solitary light hanging over it. In the middle of the ring sits the latest member of the famous Irish wrestling family, O'Callaghan. The camera makes its way round to face at O'Callaghan's, who is sitting head bowed...*

O'Callaghan: "I am O'Callaghan, the best wrestler ever produced from my family. The greatest wrestler produced from Ireland. The greatest wrestler this planet has ever produced."

*O'Callaghan lifts his head to look into the camera*

O'Callaghan: "I have been sent to 6CW to prove something I already know to be true, that I am the best wrestler in the world."

*O'Callaghan slowly stands and makes his way towards the camera, leaning over the rope to look directly into it*

O'Callaghan: "I come from the best background. I come from the best family. I am the boy wonder. And I'm coming to 6CW to prove that nobody can touch me."

*O'Callaghan pushes the camera over as he exits the ring and walks out of the basement....*

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:09 pm

*Heath halts on the ramp and both he and perez stare at at stage as the "GOD SAVE THE FAITH" followed "Ain't No Stopping me" blasts out out sround the arena and Cameron Faith steps out onto the stage wearing skinny jeans, fur coat, sunglasses, baseball cap  and the UK championship over his shoulder.*

Ha: Dear God, Faith had a pretty big ego when he signed for 6CW but since winning the title his sense of self importance has balloned.

HE: Look at whats going on in this country right now Harold, IDS, Cameron, Osbourne. These fans need a leader and thats what Faith has become. A man who knows what the people want and isn't afraid to give them it.

HA: forget IDS, he has IBS of the mouth, look at this footage of Faith arriving at the arena earlier today.

*A video starts playing of a group of 20 to 30 people walking through the carpark to the arena entrance pushing fans out the way to clear a path.

The camera focuses on the middle of the group to reveal Faith being shielded from the fans. The group suddenly stops when Faith whispers to one of his entourage who quickly steps out the group grabs a camera of one of the fans and smashes it on the floor before handing the fan a wad of £50 notes.

The entourage once again start fighting their way pushing through the group fans who are now throwing abuse at Faith and his security until they enter the arena.*

Tim Allan: Cameron, Cameron can i get a few words ahead of your big Title defense today. What do you think your chances are given the quality of contestants?

*The entourage stop and Faith whispers to a female who in turn walks up to the reporter.*

Female: Any questions you have for Mr Faith can be directed at me for pre approval.

*The woman hands Tim Allan a buissness card before Faiths secutity detail push him and the way and they continue to his locker room*

HE: Perfectly understandable behaviour, a man in his position can never be too careful*

The scene changes back to the stage as where Faith is now stood soaking in the atmosphere of hatred microphone in hand*

CF This hatred toward me, the dislike. All it does is prove that i am on the right career path. This constant stream of jealous abuse because i climbed out the gutter and bettered myself.

I know deep down you all appreciate what i do here week in week out but like all great artists it will only be in retirement or death that my body of work will truly get the acclaim it deserves.

Crowd: You Suck

HA: What a condescending ar..

He: rtist.

CF: Lets Make no mistake about this, every thing i do in the ring, this arena is a thing of beauty, i am an artist.

*Faith stares at Heath who is scowling back on the ramp*

CF: The way i won this championship for example, 6 billion people in this world and only i could dream of cashing in the FFTR briefcase. A moment which will forever be ingrained as the greatest title win in the history of 6CW.

*Faith and Heath continue to stare until Faith breaksthe tension with a polite smile*

CF: Or the way i inserted myself in the UK Championship picture by costing young Aaron there, his shot at glory. When i did that it was another intense, thought provoking moment to saviour, some have even called it a true triumph.

McManus, Heath,Perez, etc etc all attempt the same thing land come accross tired cliches.

Still the say imitation is the greatest source of flattery.

Ha: What, no they don't.

CF: But no matter how crude their methods, they worked. I must defend my title in a time attack match, now i should be mad, and believe me when the announcement was made i wanted to rage but the truth is this another opportunity for me to showcase another masterpiece when i become the first 6CW to succesfully defend their title in this match.

See while Heath you stand out here bit**ing and moaning, and Perez you stand there pretending to be a pirate for some reason i will start the night outlasting 6 superstars walk out here as your reigning defending UK Champion and i will finish it outlasting another 30 to become your number one contender.

*"Ain't no stopping me" blasts out around the arena as Faith holds the UK title aloft before turning to exit the arena*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:33 pm

James mcmanus is shown on screen, he stares sadistically into the camera

Jm- Im not one for talking but did you see what i did to poor little chael? I destroyed him, i dominated him and now 5 men stand in my way of achieving my first goal of becoming your 6cw united kingdom champion. But not only that i have to last an hour, something i have done all through career, something all the great british wrestlers have done before me
Then after that i have a chance to become the number 1 contender. For the world title in another match where once agaon o could have to hold my own for yet another hour
I know that i am not the favourite in either of these matches
But when my back is against the wall, its when im at my most dangerous, just ask chaos and all those others that came before you boys
My namw is james mcmanus, the future, the parasite killer, the 2 time 6wf eurppean champion and 2 time tag champion. Tonight is my night and the future is here

As mcmanus finishes speaking he is approached by a large hooded figure who os led towards him by jenny as the camera fades to black

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2