The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Event I-EWF World Title Promo Thread

3 posters

Go down

Main Event I-EWF World Title Promo Thread Empty Main Event I-EWF World Title Promo Thread

Post by Mat Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:56 pm

Main Event I: EWF Title
Liam Wood (C) v Dicey Reilly

Tale Of The Tape

The Challenger
Main Event I-EWF World Title Promo Thread Sandman_ECW
Dicey Reilly

Height: 6ft 6
Weight: 240lbs
Hometown: Dublin, Ireland
Finishing move: The Craicdown
Honors: 6CW Champion, 6CW Tag Team Champion, 6CW Xtreme Champion, 6CW TV Title, 6CW Hall Of Famer

The Champion
Main Event I-EWF World Title Promo Thread Tommy-end-profile
Liam Wood

Height: 6ft 2
Weight: 235lbs
Hometown: Hereford, England
Finishing moves: The World Eater, Psycho Crusher, Manson Driver
Honors: EWF World Champion, EWF TV Champion

How the title was won

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman..the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!

HA: That's right folks, we really are treating you this evening with Day of Reckoning. Having just seen Joshua retain the 6CW World Title against Thunder in an epic contest, we now see Thunder's former best friend Liam Wood looks to win the EWF World Title.

HE: But it's certainly not going to be easy for Liam Wood this evening, as he finds himself up against Keith Leone.

Highlights
Wood goes onto the attack once again, hitting knees into the back of the head once more. He then applies the double underhook hold, dragging Leone up to a vertical base...

HE: MANSON DRIVER...

HA: Countered by Leone, back body drop!

Leone gets the counter, yet he is the man who falls back into the ropes. Liam Wood gets to his feet, running at the EWF Champion who out of desperation pulls down the top rope and sends Liam Wood flying. Leone falls back to the middle of the ring, he looks at Wood stirring...

HA: No Keith, don't do it, it's not worth the risk...

HE: Here we go...

HA: SUICIDE DIVE CONNECTS! LEONE GOES HIGH RISK, AND HE GETS BIG REWARD!

Leone's suicide dive launches Wood back first into the announce table.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leone turns around, Wood runs at him...

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: WHAT A MOVE!

HA: THE PYSCHO CRUSHER!

HE: HOW THE HELL DID HE LEAP THAT HIGH?!

HA: THAT COULD BE IT!

Ref: 1.....................2..........................Kick out!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
HA: OH WOW!

HE: SHOOTING STAR PRESS FROM KEITH LEONE! WHAT A MOVE!

Ref: 1.....................2..............................Kick out!

Wood gets the shoulder up just in time. Leone slowly stirs up to his feet, and Wood joins him fairly soon after. Leone goes for the superkick, but Wood bats the leg away and smirks, only for Leone to spin all the way around and connect with a spinning shoot kick to the abdomen. He applies a double underhook hold...

HA: MANSON DRIVER!

HE: USING WOOD'S OWN MOVE AGAINST HIM!

HA: KICK OUT!

HE: YOU TALK ABOUT LEONE'S DETERMINATION, WHAT ABOUT WOOD?!

Leone pounds the canvas in frustration. He then drags Liam Wood up to his feet, again he sets up for the Tombstone Piledriver but again Wood drops down the back. Leone spins around...

HA: CONCUSS KICK!

HE: THE TABLES HAVE TURNED! INCREDIBLE!

Ref: 1............................2...........................................Kick out!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HA: CONCUSS KICK!

HE: THAT HAS TO BE IT!

Ref: 1................................2...........................................Foot on the rope!

HE: Incredible ring awareness from Liam Wood, absolutely tremendous know-how!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leone pounds away at the head of Wood and then runs off the ropes...

HE: COUNTER!

HA: THE WORLD EATER! THE WORLD EATER!

HE: THIS IS IT! THIS HAS TO BE IT!

Ref: 1.....................................2..................................................Kick out!

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT?!

HA: HE KICKED OUT! LEONE KICKED OUT! THIS IS AMAZING FROM KEITH LEONE!

The crowd are in awe before bursting into wild cheers as the ref signals two. The camera shows Jones on the outside, looking exasperated before showing a similar expression on the face of Liam Wood.

Wood then lifts up Leone, kicking him in the gut...

HA: This has to be it, if this doesn't finish Leone, I don't know what will..

HE: Lining up the Manson Driver, Wood's original finisher in EWF...

HA: Leone going for the back body drop, Leone going for the counter!

HE: WOOD BLOCKS, KNEE TO THE FACE...

HA: MANSON DRIVER!

Ref: 1................................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding!

HA: IT'S OVER! IT'S FINALLY OVER!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the WINNER OF THIS MATCH by way of PINFALLLLL and yourrrrrrrrrrr NEEWWWWWWW EWF CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.....LIAAAMMMM WOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!

*The crowd descend into loud boos as Liam Wood is announced as the winner, Jones is applauding wildly on the outside as Wood lays on the mat, part in exhaustion, part taking in the moment. The referee is passed the EWF Title, Wood slowly gets to his feet and the ref passes him the EWF Title.

Theme: "Kings Never Die" Eminem ft Gwen Stefani

Last edited by Mat on Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Main Event I-EWF World Title Promo Thread Empty Re: Main Event I-EWF World Title Promo Thread

Post by President Trump Thu 30 Jun 2016, 3:32 pm

HA: What a show we witnessed on Monday night brother, Hell in the Cell announced, Jones getting the sack and an all out brawl at the end of the show

HE: If the go home show was that crazy I cannot wait to see what Night of Glory brings us

Just then “Born to Fight” hits and the crowd go crazy as Dicey Reilly walks out onto the ramp with a t-shirt with EWF?? written on it, Dicey cracks his knuckles and raises his arms in the air before making his way down to the ring

HA: Here comes the no 1 contender for the EWF title Henry, Dicey Reilly

HE: I don’t know how he is even still in this company never mind going to Main Event the biggest show of the year

HA: Hard work and Blood’n’Guts that’s how bro

Dicey poses on the turnbuckles as the fans chant “F**K JONES” much to Dicey’s delight

Dicey: Looks like he f**ked himself

Crowd: HE F**KED UP

Dicey: Now with Jones safely kicked to the dole queue I can start to focus on the job in hand.....and that job being beating the living s**t out of that insufferable plank (pardon the pun) Liam “Title defense dodger” Woods

Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dicey: Liam I don’t like lose ends, never had, if you look down my long career her in 6CW you’ll see that I have always avenged my defeats, whether it be a day, a month or years down the line, I always get revenge, it’s just your bad luck that Reborn chose Big Josh and not you because here we are again, Woods vs Dicey for some title or another, really EWF, I don’t know what that even means or stands for, Emo’s Wa*k Forever, Elmo Wants Furbie? You have really lost me but I did some checking on the Google web and I found it has some illustrious past stars that have also shone bright in 6CW but alas are no longer here.............Costello, I remember him......Enforcer, 6WF reject.........Jimmy Philips, haven’t a clue..........that’s really it there could be more but just like them I couldn’t care less about the EWF or it’s tinpot title, but I know you do Liam, you never shut up about it, how you were gonna make it great again, be the best champion ever, how is that going for ya Liamo, how has all those title defences gone.....WHAT!!! you haven’t had one yet, that’s a shock as you are the greatest thing since sliced bread I thought, surely your buddy Jones gave you some glorious battles to cement your history as EWF saviour or maybe he realised what I and all these fans did months ago......that you are a useless sack of sh*t that if your Da had any sense whilst banging your Ma that faithful night behind the bins he should have pulled out and spu*ked on her dress, at least we wouldn’t have to suffer your mindless banging on about how you are Jamie Lannister...oh sorry “The Kingslayer” we come on Liamo you love to stab people in the back so you might as well go the whole hog and pay the copyright charges and just go with the Game of Thrones thing, at least you might make yourself more interesting

Crowd: HOOOOO-DOR

Dicey: See the people love you already

Crowd: F**K WOODS

Dicey: Maybe....not

Dicey starts to laugh as the fans chant on, he finally quietens them down

Dicey: Truth be told Woods, I don’t care about your B-Belt, I couldn’t care less if we were in the main event or not, I just care that I am going to NIGHT OF FU*KING GLORY once more and just like last year when I put some manners on Perfect Jacka**, this year I get to kick a hole in your face, I get to slap you all around the ring and I get to do it in front of millions and millions of people.....good people.....my people

Crowd: 6-C-DUB

Dicey: You may have a history with EWF but at Night of Glory I am going to send it to the grave right beside 6WF, I might even hide in the back of Big Josh’s pick up when he heads out to dig up his latest girlfriend and bury the f**ker myself.......F**K EWF and F**K YOU TOO

Dicey throws his arms up in the air as the crowd go wild

Crowd: 6-C-DUB

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Main Event I-EWF World Title Promo Thread Empty Re: Main Event I-EWF World Title Promo Thread

Post by x12x Thu 30 Jun 2016, 5:20 pm

As Dicey stands tall in the ring with the fans cheering for him the atmosphere changes instantly as 'Revival Mode' by Every Time I Die blasts from the speaker bringing out the EWF World Champion The World Eater Liam Wood. Wood walks out confidently with the World Title resting over his shoulder, Wood pauses on the stage for a second soaking in the hate from the crowd before walking down to the ring, his eyes locked on Dicey Reilly.

HA: Liam Wood is here and I have a feeling he'll have something to say about Dicey's view on EWF and his World Title...

HE: I hope he puts him in his place, how dare he disrespect a World Title, it just goes to show what a joke he is...he doesn't deserve to be stood in a ring with Liam Wood

As Wood climbs in to the ring he removes the belt revealing his EWF hoody which he takes off to reveal a “F**K JONES” t-shirt but with “JONES” covered with the word “Dicey” in red spray paint. Wood smirks placing the belt back over his shoulder before speaking to Dicey.

Dicey...Dicey...Dicey...you're such an angry man...you hungover again?

Wood smirks at Dicey before speaking again

Dicey...you want to know what EWF stands for? You want to talk about it's history? Well I'll make it easy for you...forget Daniel Magnusson, forget Robin Reborn, forget Thunder, forget Vincent Costello, forget Enforcer...forget each and every single one of them because when you say EWF it means one thing and one thing only...The World Eater Liam Wood...without me then it means nothing, without this belt being over my shoulder...it means NOTHING...I am the reason that people tuned in to watch, I am the reason that 6CW so desperately wanted to take over the company and I am the reason that this belt even exists anymore...

Wood looks at the belt over his shoulder before continuing

I get it though Dicey...this is your go to right? You try your best to get under the skin of your opponent and the childish games begin...the name calling, the swearing, the threats...it just goes to show that since day one, you've not learnt a damn thing because how did that go for you last time Dicey? At New Dawn when you were lying at the bottom of a flight of stairs in a pool of your own blood...how did the name calling help? How did telling me just how badly you were going to kick my ass help? Call me Woods, tell me this title is worthless but don't waste your time thinking you're going to get under my skin...I've already dealt with this before and it was the start of everything you see before you...so thanks for being my stepping stone...without you I might never have seen the light...I might never have become World Champion again...I might never have truly lived up to being the Elite athlete that I am now.

Wood smirks and begins pacing, his eyes still on Dicey who smirks as the crowd boo's Wood

It's the truth though isn't it...at New Dawn I left you in a pool of your own blood and I moved on to bigger and better things, I moved on to beating Mike Masters...I moved on to beating Keith Leone and while you were busy losing even more brain cells with Engel and Cerberus I moved on to conquering the World because that's what I do...I make sure that when I walk in to the ring and face my opponent I already have him scouted...I walk in to the match knowing my opponents every weakness and I know yours...

You're an addict...I know this because I am too...but instead of becoming a pathetic drunk like you I became addicted to winning, I became addicted to perfection...to being the best in the business and right now our lives show just how far gone we both are.

Wood stops pacing and moves in close to Dicey, the pair grit their teeth as they stare each other down

I walk in to Night Of Glory KNOWING that I can beat you again...I can out think you, I can out wrestle you and I am one step ahead of you at all times...you see, I know I can walk out of Night Of Glory with my title over my shoulder but I have been training like my life depends on it...I have been training for the fight of my life...MY night of glory...I have been preparing for the biggest war of my life because there is no way I am letting you beat me...you worthless little junkie pr¡ck...

...the truth is though...you won't beat me because you aren't ready to go to war...you see, while I've been in the gym day and night improving on perfection you've been drinking yourself in to a state, you've been trading STD's with some worthless wh0re and you've been following the Irish Team around like some love sick puppy...

...I have some good news though.

Wood smirks before speaking again

...soon, you'll have much more in common with the Irish Team than the fact that you've all slept with Sally Hendrix...you'll get to add letting down your nation to the list because you aren't going to beat me...

...So bad mouth my belt but remember that it is MY belt...remember that my reign all started when I left you for dead and realise that your return to the top is an anomaly and won't last long. So enjoy the view from the top of the mountain while you can but soon you'll be plummeting back down to where you belong...

...rock bottom...the gutter...as far away as possible from the EWF World Championship.

Wood smirks again and lifts the belt in to the air as he and Dicey lock eyes

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 06 Jul 2016, 3:34 pm

Dicey calms himself down before smiling at Woods

Dicey: Good to see you again Woods I bet you thought after our last little match that you wouldn’t be seeing me for awhile, but hey here I am going into Night of Glory, going up against you for that worthless belt on your worthless shoulder

The smirk leaves Liam’s face

Dicey: To be honest Liamo I didn’t expect me to be here either, I would be a liar if I said I wasn’t effected by my loss to you, I was riding high at that time, I hadn’t really lost since coming back but you did it and I lost it for awhile and I know you can knock the Xtreme title but it gave me focus and drive and that hunger I was lacking, as the saying goes you don’t judge a fighter by his loss but how he comes back from it and here we are

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: You may have won the title but you didn’t really fight an awful lot for it, you kiss a**ed Jones for the shot at Leone and fair dues you beat him but who hasn’t, it wasn’t exactly vintage Leone now was it and he didn’t even bother with a rematch.....now what does that say about you and your defunked title there

Crowd: EWF SUCKS

Dicey: If you think I am not ready to fight you Woods then bury your head all you want, this is NIGHT OF GLORY for f**k sake, if you are not hyped up and ready for the biggest night of the year then give up and go home, I’m ready for a war Woods.....I’m ready to take whatever you have and laugh in your face as I leave you sprawled on the canvas and walk out with your legacy around my waist, it doesn’t matter what belt it is, I am ready to fight for it and leave your dreams in a pool of tears in this very ring, just like this belt you are nothing in the grand scheme of things Liam, you were the token champ of a long gone company that nobody gives a sh*t about, you were given the shot because nobody really cared what you did anymore and it was a way to get you out of the way, look at how many title defences you’ve had.......that should tell you all you need to know

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 06 Jul 2016, 5:06 pm

Wood smirks at Dicey, moving up to him and sniffing the air before letting a confused reaction cover his face for a split second

Strange...you don't smell of alcohol yet you're talking like an inconherent drunk...I guess the years of self abuse are finally catching up with you but is it the filth you pour down your throat or is it the beatings you've taken? I almost feel guilty for what I am going to do to you at Night Of Glory...

...all joking aside though, your opinion on this belt doesn't mean a damn thing because luckily for you...you aren't going to have to deal with having this belt over your shoulder...this belt isn't going anywhere because it is home. Now you can trash it all you want because as I've said...that's the mindset of the junky...he see's something to improve his pathetic little life and he pushes it away...you even claim that the Xtreme Title gave you focus...of course you found focus in chaos...you're a self destructive mess and I will not let you drag the EWF World Title down with you...call it worthless all you want, these sheep might bleat the same tune as you but do wolves ever really care about the feelingss of the flock they intend to tear apart?!

Wood grits his teeth, his eyes locked on Dicey

Now it's good that you can admit just how much I crushed you after I beat you at New Dawn and set things back to how they needed to be...I wonder how you'll feel when you wake up the morning after Night Of Glory and realise that rock bottom gets even lower...how are you going to feel when the walls close in that little big more and the shadows seem darker than they've ever been before...because I know how that feels and I came back because you're right...judge a man on how he comes back from defeat...

...At Ground Zero you beat The Viper Liam Wood and you set in motion a change that would be felt around the 6CW Universe...you put the final piece in place and helped give rise to the World Eater...you beat me and it was the final straw...a change had to be made and that's what I did...I changed my outlook on life, on this business and I stopped caring what these fans thought because when it comes down to it...nothing they say matters...

Wood cups his ear, laughing at the fans boo's before speaking again

They boo'd me when I left you in a pool of blood at New Dawn...they chanted that I sucked when I took away Mike Master's chance at a title shot and they got even louder as I beat Keith Leone to reclaim MY title...no matter how much they chanted, no matter how much they boo'd...no matter how much they hated me...they couldn't stop me...

just like you...no matter how much you play your childish games, no matter how much you try to write off what I've done and no matter how much you talk and talk and talk about beating me...it just isn't going to happen because you're a joke Dicey...

Wood smirks once again

...you start by talking about how I claim you're not ready and before you're even taken a breath you talk about how easy it's going to be at Night Of Glory, you talk about me not defending my title despite this being the first Pay Per View since I crowned myself champion...now get this in to your head...can you really claim that the title is worthless when it's only being defended at the best shows of the year? Can you really claim it's worthless when people who know a damn thing are shocked that you're getting to fight for it?

You might want to write off me and the belt but you're just like each and everyone of these knuckle draggers...you hate what you cannot have and I symbolise each and everything that means...

...I'm a world champion...you're going to be known as the guy who nearly won the Xtreme Title since coming back
...I'm one of the biggest stars this company has...you're living on a fading reputation
...I'm a real athlete...a man who doesn't poison himself with drugs or alcohol...and look at your Dicey

Wood looks at Dicey with distain

You're a drunk, you not only sleep with a worthless old hooker but you let anyone use her up...you're the Irish cliché and you're proud of it...

...so instead of planning a reign as EWF Champion why don't you plan a trip to rehab...or better yet...find a nice corner in an Irish drug den and let the drugs finish off what's left of your sad little junkie life.

Wood smirks, shrugging his shoulders at Dicey

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 07 Jul 2016, 3:04 pm

Dicey: You might think you are all those things Woods but you aint......You are a d**khead, you are not even on my pay scale and the reason you are straight edge is because you are boring as f**k

Crowd: F**K WOODS

Dicey: You spout on about the same sh*t over and over again, give it a rest and move on, the fans boo you because they know what you are....

Wood asks “Whats that?”

Dicey: A tool......you are so far up your own ar*e you make Max Adamson look humble, I don’t need to be the greatest athlete in the world to beat you Liam because I’ve already done it and at Night of Glory I will do it again and when you go crying to whoever is in charge by then asking for a rematch guess what........I beat you again and worse, yes the last and only time you beat me sent me on a spiral but hey we all have our moments, sure you had two years of bumps so I’m talking to the converted, you are nothing to me Woods, you might think this is a feud for the ages but just like I’ve heard from many a woman...I’ve had better

Wood looks at Dicey and his frustration is etched on his face

Dicey: I will take your made up title there and I will hold it as long I can and in that time I will beat everyone that they put in my way because thats what I do and maybe I will go after whoever holds the real 6CW Heavyweight Title, whether it be tall, dark and stupid or small, dark and lippy and who knows Liamo I might take my Undisputed Title out of the closet and wear it around for awhile because hey why not

Crowd: DI-CEY

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 07 Jul 2016, 4:01 pm

Wood goes to speak but laughs, stopping himself from being able to, he pauses and attempts to again but again bursts out in to obviously fake laughter, obnoxiously laughing in the face of Dicey. Wood continues to do this until he finally gets words out, speaking to Dicey, with a smirk across his face.

God damn it...when I asked if you were drunk I was joking but holy sh¡t you must be white girl wasted right because nothing that you have spouted made any sense...I repeat myself? Funny coming from a guy who has tried telling me that my title is worthless each time I let him speak in my presence...funny for a guy who's biggest go to apart from White Lightning is adding a letter to my name like he's found the key to getting under my skin...the funny thing is...you can claim that you call me Woods to get me angry...I think it's just that you slur most of the words you say because you're a pathetic little drunk...

Wood nods, laughing at Dicey again

Let me lay down the truth of all truths though Dicey...you are speaking to a converted man...I had two years of trying to get back on my feet and at New Dawn I did it...I left you in a pool of our own blood and I moved on...you see that's the difference though...you might think that you've stopped spiralling but you haven't, you're still crashing lower than ever before and even though you might think you're back on your own two feet...you're not and the difference between us is this...

...when I FINALLY stopped plummeting, it was because I made a change...I made a decision and I did what it took to claw my way back to the top without giving anyone a chance to stop me...Leone, Masters...you...NOBODY was going to stop me and nobody will. You on the other hand? Well you've pushed self destruct and now you're in denial...since losing to me you've been looking at ways to destroy yourself and you've been throwing your toys out of the pram each and every step because despite the tough guy attitude you're a child who throws a strop when he doesn't get his own way!

“Oh they took my chance to win Extreme Title away”

Wood mocks Dicey, pretending to cry

Yeah they did Dicey...they saw you and those other two idiots trying to kill each other and sadly they stopped you before you were all successful...they took away your chance to become a champion and at Night Of Glory I do the same because there is no way I'm letting you put your hands on my title.

Thanks for proving my point though...you are a washed up hypocritical loser...in the same breath you call my title fake and then bring up some old version of the 6CW Title that means nothing...holy crap it's laughable...you've been dining out on your old reputation for so long that you're starting to starve...

...at Night Of Glory I call you to the head of the table and I'll let you eat some of the scraps like the obedient dog you are but when it's all said and done, you're getting sent back to wherever it is you came from...knowing who your master is.

Wood drops the microphone and leaves the ring, leaving Dicey stood alone. The fans continue to boo Wood as he makes his way up to the stage before leaving the arena

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 08 Jul 2016, 10:27 am

Dicey is sat in a room at a large round table, around the table there is sat, James Corden, Diesel, Roy Keane and Martin O’Neill, there are a few empty chairs that all have L.E.B carved into them as does the oak table, James Corden stands up and bangs the table with his fist

JC: ORDER......ORDER....I bring this bi-monthly meeting of the League of Extraordinary Bast*rds to session

The group of men raise their beers “BAST*RDS TO THE END”

JC: I see there are a few empty chairs around us, we will not dwell on who is missing but we will welcome a new brother to the fold....Brother D we welcome you and hope that we will have many crazy pi** ups in the future

Group: SPEAK

Diesel stands up gingerly and fixing his groin area

Diesel: I thank you all for the warm welcome but was the pen*s piercing necessary

The group of men look at each other trying not to laugh

Dicey: Oh course it was, we all got one for the initiation

Dicey bursts out laughing followed by the rest as Diesel looks at them in shock

Diesel: You f**king bast*rds

Group: BAST*RDS TO THE END

The group raise their glasses and knock back their beers

JC: Now down to business, we are here to wish our president and founder Brother Dicey luck for his upcoming match at Night of Glory against Mr Generic, Liam Woods, Dicey....D-Ice....D-Bomb.....what can I say, we know you are the man, the Ledge, the true Ch...

Roy: Get on with it you langer you

MoN: Settle down Roy

Roy: Sorry Gaff

JC: As I was saying (James starts to sing)

Dicey: For f**k sake J-Bone, there are no cameras here cut this boll*x out and sit down

James looks sheepish at Dicey and sits down in a huff and drinks his beer
Dicey: I thank you all for coming, I know you have busy lives....well not you Diesel...or you two (Dicey points at Roy and Martin)

JC: I’m busy with the Late, Late Sh....

Roy: There is only one Late, Late Show and that’s on RTE on a Friday night with Ryan Tubridy

Dicey glares at Roy who shuts up straight away

Dicey: We know you are J-Bone just stop reminding us every two minutes...anyway I am chuffed to have my friends here for my lastnight of chaos and debauchery before I get serious for Night of Glory, starting Monday, Big D is going to train the sh*t out of me so I can bring home the gold, even if it’s a cr*p title we can use it for something around here

Roy: Well it won’t fit around fatty’s waist that’s for sure

James stands up

JC: You got a problem with me ya beardy f**k, I may look soft but I’m hard as nails....BURRRAPPPP, (Shotgun loading noise) BOOM (James puts an imaginary rocket launcher on his shoulder) LOCKETED ON......BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR

Dicey: Sit-down both of you or you will pay a penalty....ah fu*k it with all this talk, let’s get f**ked up

Dicey rings a bell that’s positioned beside him and Sally walks in with a group of scantily clad women, he pushes a button on the table and a pole ascends from the middle of the table and the girls all climb up and start dancing for the men, the lights dim and rock music comes on, Sally sits on Diceys lap and lights his cigar

Dicey: F**king love my life

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 08 Jul 2016, 10:15 pm

The scene opens in a large hall, the camera moves slowly through the setting as the dust floats through the light to reveal a hooded figure sat in a decaying throne, on the arms of the throne are names, scratched in to the brittle wood, they include Alex Garcia, Ojore, Thunder, Enforcer, Vincent Costello, Mike Masters, Dicey Reilly, Keith Leone and finally The Viper. The figure stirs, but remains covered as a voice speaks over the footage

The king...a symbol of power...a symbol of dominance...a symbol of death...many have fallen before you...

As the voice speaks the footage changes, to a misty field, in the centre of the field are nine crosses, in front of seven of the crosses are graves but in front of the final two are empty grave plots. A chime is then heard as a group of hooded men carry a coffin towards the 8th grave, lowering the casket in to the ground before then men begin to cover it with dirt, the final grave is left empty. The shot then turns to one at night as the voice speaks again

...but sometimes...the ghosts of your past can return to haunt you...

Suddenly a hand bursts from the seventh grave as the footage cuts back to the hooded figure, his head now raised and revealed as The World Eater Liam Wood, the shadows forming a skull across his face, his teeth gritted

...sometimes...the dead can rise and dare to drag you back to hell...

Wood stands as the footage changes to a dirt path, the camera focused on the feet of another figure, it's feet shuffle along as it drags a bloody baseball bat, the voice continues

...will you run...

The footage returns to Wood for the last time, his hood thrown back to reveal a crown on his head, he screams in to the camera causing it to spin around as the hall doors burst open to reveal a zombified body, it's head covered in a dirty sack, it's body wearing a torn Dicey Reilly shirt. The scene ends with Wood and the figure walking towards each other, cutting to black as they begin to charge across the hall.

...or will you face you demons?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down