The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury to return next April ... yeah, right

5 posters

Go down

Fury to return next April ... yeah, right Empty Fury to return next April ... yeah, right

Post by bhb001 Fri 17 Nov 2017, 11:51 am

Can't see it myself, but would make for an interesting couple of years if he did actually fight! Link below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05mv10m

I reckon he's just attention seeking again.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Fury to return next April ... yeah, right Empty Re: Fury to return next April ... yeah, right

Post by Mr Bounce Fri 17 Nov 2017, 12:42 pm

Have to say - with Fury I genuinely don't care anymore.
I would sooner watch Bellew against Haye. At least they're trying to hit each other.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Fury to return next April ... yeah, right Empty Re: Fury to return next April ... yeah, right

Post by alanqlm Fri 17 Nov 2017, 4:09 pm

I think at this moment, Fury fully intends on returning next April. The key part of that being at this moment. He is clearly not mentally stable so the chances of him waking up one morning and being back in the mood where he just couldn't give a damn are very high.

Personally I would like to see him back but won't really pay him much attention till he is actually back in the ring.

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 27 Nov 2017, 2:32 pm

Needs that UKAD case out of his hair. Once that is resolved, expect to see him back. He will look like cr*p for a couple fights, but that AJ payday awaits. Worth 20 million plus for both of them, will not miss that kind of payday. 2015 Fury probably out boxes AJ for me, 2017 Fury - who knows?

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 27 Nov 2017, 5:18 pm

I hope Fury does make a comeback. He is undefeated and entertaining (outside the ring)

He looks badly out of shape though. Huge in fact during recent footage I have seen of him. Not that his size affects his boxing...just that if he is too bloated will he be able to go for 12 rounds

He and Joshua need to fight asap for their sake. If someones 0 goes in the meantime that could lose a lot of appeal (and money)

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down