The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The average age of a Scotland Front row is nnnnnnnnn19 - A thread for Glasgow and Edinburgh go to banter war…..

+38
Tramptastic
RDW
BigGee
tigertattie
George Carlin
TheMildlyFranticLlama
jimbopip
Eejit
EWT Spoons
Hazel Sapling
21st Century Schizoid Man
Cambo
EST
des
TJ
VinceWLB
Welly
NeilyBroon
Majestic83
munkian
MacKnocked-on
Geordie
demosthenes
Scottrf
furra_linee
LordDowlais
RuggerRadge2611
A Simply Mesmeric Try
BamBam
highland_scot
IanBru
reallybored
nickj
lostinwales
tatterd
LondonTiger
R!skysports
42 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The average age of a Scotland Front row is nnnnnnnnn19 - A thread for Glasgow and Edinburgh go to banter war….. - Page 19 Empty The average age of a Scotland Front row is nnnnnnnnn19 - A thread for Glasgow and Edinburgh go to banter war…..

Post by R!skysports Wed 03 Jan 2018, 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Bicker away......

A nice video to start with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds9dwHAfy_M

Glasgow Warriors are one of the two professional rugby union sides from Scotland. The team plays in the Pro14 league and in the European Professional Club Rugby tournaments. In the 2014-15 season they won the Pro12 title and became the first Scottish team to win a major trophy in rugby union's professional era. #theyrock

Edinburgh Rugby (formerly Edinburgh Reivers, Edinburgh Gunners and a real rugby team) is one of the two professional rugby teams from Scotland, although hard to determine if they play rugby. The club competes dances in the Pro14, along with Glasgow Warriors, its oldest rival. Since January 2017, Edinburgh plays most of its home games at Myreside Stadium with selected matches at BT Murrayfield.

kiss

The average age of a Scotland Front row is nnnnnnnnn19 - A thread for Glasgow and Edinburgh go to banter war….. - Page 19 Davefr10

Last edited by R!skysports on Fri 05 Jan 2018, 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

The average age of a Scotland Front row is nnnnnnnnn19 - A thread for Glasgow and Edinburgh go to banter war….. - Page 19 Empty Re: The average age of a Scotland Front row is nnnnnnnnn19 - A thread for Glasgow and Edinburgh go to banter war…..

Post by Eejit Tue 22 May 2018, 7:54 pm

BigGee wrote:It will be good to see what he looks like over the summer when Scotland play the yanks

Good point. Speaking on limited No 8’a, he’ll likely be playing opposite Dave Denton!

Eejit

Back to top Go down

The average age of a Scotland Front row is nnnnnnnnn19 - A thread for Glasgow and Edinburgh go to banter war….. - Page 19 Empty Re: The average age of a Scotland Front row is nnnnnnnnn19 - A thread for Glasgow and Edinburgh go to banter war…..

Post by tigertattie Wed 23 May 2018, 12:52 pm

Eejit wrote:
BigGee wrote:It will be good to see what he looks like over the summer when Scotland play the yanks

Good point. Speaking on limited No 8’a, he’ll likely be playing opposite Dave Denton!

He'll learn more playing against Denton that he will playing with Wilson!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Wed 23 May 2018, 12:56 pm

I'm getting the sense that you might be quite enjoying Glasgow's recent run of form tattie Laugh

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 24 May 2018, 8:53 am

Good to hear common sense has prevailed and the AP clubs have released our under 20s players (2 days) earlier than they were obliged to. I still don't know why World Rugby didn't step in to ensure timely release of all Under 20's players for the tournament, especially since most of them won't have had any games to play for weeks. I know this is down to legal agreements with AP clubs but it really is a bit of a mess

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 24 May 2018, 11:22 am

TheMildlyFranticLlama wrote:I'm getting the sense that you might be quite enjoying Glasgow's recent run of form tattie Laugh

Not really. I'm a Scotland fan first, then an Edinburgh fan and then I'll also support Glasgow.

Although I do admit I will banterously tease the Weegie fans at every opportunity.

Mostly though, I want Scotland to do well and there's some players who seem to strut about thinking they are the greatest player Scotland has ever had when frankly there are better options than them currently in the world. Such as Ryan "He who plays above the ground" Wilson.

But I've also slagged off Nick "knock on" De Luca when he was an Edinburgh player.

Terrible habit I know, but.................
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Thu 24 May 2018, 12:17 pm

Hello, my name is Tattie and I banterously tease.

Welcome to the group,Tattie, when did the banterous teasing first become an addiction?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 24 May 2018, 12:20 pm

Whenever anyone says the word banter or 'bants' these days I always think of this Kevin Bridges bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAOgLDyKDtg

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 24 May 2018, 4:18 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Whenever anyone says the word banter or 'bants' these days I always think of this Kevin Bridges bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAOgLDyKDtg

Sorry but "bantz" is not a word! End of!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 28 May 2018, 10:09 am

Edinburgh have been tweeting a lot lately mentioning the date 31/05 with the hashtag #ALWAYSEDINBURGH and some 'motivational' quotes - any ideas what it'll be? I'm assuming a big announcement saying where we're playing next season, no doubt coinciding with season ticket sales opening.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Mon 28 May 2018, 9:23 pm

It's the date the fan reps are announced, not saying thats all they're building to, but I wouldn't be surprised if its just that.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 29 May 2018, 8:39 am

Would certainly be a bit of an anti-climax if that is all it was! From the build up they're giving it I wonder if they're going to be re-launching the club in some form, with a new home ground and even perhaps a new name?? Gunners coming back?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 29 May 2018, 10:01 am

Can't be the Gunners. Folk will get us mixed up with the useless football team in London!

My thoughts on the announcement:

1. Season tickets are now on sale
2. Edinburgh will play their home games somewhere in Edinburgh
3. Tickets are on sale if you want some
4. We're getting a new attack coach
5. Tickets are on sale for fans of the game
6. Did we mention tickets are on sale
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Tue 29 May 2018, 10:20 am

Maybe they will announce a new stadium on the back pitches to go with the new tickets

or they could be announcing Hamilton is signing after Barclay is done for the year

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 29 May 2018, 10:22 am

It is definitely something bigger than a new signing - from all the build up they are giving it (several 'inspirational' tweets a day) it surely has to be something like a new stadium, club re-branding etc. The usual suspects journos on Twitter are guessing a re-branding of sorts.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by highland_scot Tue 29 May 2018, 10:42 am

Maybe we're about to announce that our new shirt sponsor is the female sanitary products manufacturer. #AlwaysEdinburgh

highland_scot

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 29 May 2018, 11:43 am

I doubt it will be a rebrand to Gunners after the legal issues from last time.

Knowing the terrible comms/PR department at Edinburgh if it is a rebrand it will be 'Edinburgh Chiefs' and we'll have all the players in headdresses and any other cultural misappropriation they can come up with.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 29 May 2018, 11:53 am

From memory there never was a legal issue with the use of Gunners - Arsenal had nothing to do with it. The SRU maybe did it to pre-empt any threat, but I don't see how it can have any basis as it is just a nickname for Arsenal - i.e. they aren't called the Arsenal Gunners! Edinburgh were known as the Edinburgh Gunners for years before they changed it.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 29 May 2018, 12:07 pm

I believe the "gunners" name is a trademark of Arsenal though. I'm not sure how far it went last time, but certainly the club stopped using it pretty quickly and from what I've been told it was because Arsenal (or more specifically a lawyer on their behalf) contact the club/sru to advise them to stop using it.

Not sure if it was ever challenged or if there is anything stopping them from actually using it, but I suspect they might be reluctant to do so.

The club seem to have been flirting with "the knights" for a long time as well, so there is always that possibility.

Would love it to go back to the gunners though, as the fans have continued to use that term and as you say we were called it for a long time.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 29 May 2018, 12:12 pm

On the 'Knights' name, Edinburgh's PR team (who are generally awful) randomly started adding #knights to various tweets and some of the players did too at the beginning of last season, but there was no explanation of why and no announcement of that being our new name. It's not the easiest of words to chant - single syllable words aren't ideal either. Not that many people chant anything at Edinburgh games!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 29 May 2018, 12:16 pm

yeah Knights were terrible and was also terribly launched, so much so that I am not sure if it was actually officially launched.  Gunners still gets chanted and to be honest I don't think any re brand would change that.  Which probably confuses a number of players who have no idea why fans are chanting "gunners"

Considering how well RC has done with Edinburgh, I wouldn't be surprised if we're "Edinburgh Tigers" going forward. Smile

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 29 May 2018, 12:32 pm

The tweets have really been emphasising the One City, One Club theme so I can't imagine it is going to be removing the Edinburgh name like the Blues, Ospreys etc. have done.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Tue 29 May 2018, 12:55 pm

The Edinburgh Cockerels?

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 29 May 2018, 1:17 pm

Wasn't the Gunners issue not a symptom of the Carruthers days? So nothing to do with Arsenal but that auld Bob had "Edinburgh Gunners" trademarked for his company and the SRU weren't allowed to use it in connection with Edinburgh Rugby?

Anyhoo!

We can't be called the Knights as the unwashed will quickly change that to the Shights and even the Edinburgh marketing team could see that coming. Surely? Even them?......................
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 29 May 2018, 1:34 pm

tigertattie wrote:Wasn't the Gunners issue not a symptom of the Carruthers days? So nothing to do with Arsenal but that auld Bob had "Edinburgh Gunners" trademarked for his company and the SRU weren't allowed to use it in connection with Edinburgh Rugby?

Anyhoo!

We can't be called the Knights as the unwashed will quickly change that to the Shights and even the Edinburgh marketing team could see that coming. Surely? Even them?......................

Pretty sure the Gunners thing was to do with Usmanov and Arsenal, think they went through a spell of trademarking and protecting their trademarks. They took some lad to court who was selling scarves outside the stadium.

I wouldn't put it past the marking team, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if there was a typo and we end up called the Edinburgh Kites.

Or this allways edinburgh (or whatever it's called) isn't just a ruse and we're relocating to outwith the city

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Tue 29 May 2018, 1:51 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:
tigertattie wrote:Wasn't the Gunners issue not a symptom of the Carruthers days? So nothing to do with Arsenal but that auld Bob had "Edinburgh Gunners" trademarked for his company and the SRU weren't allowed to use it in connection with Edinburgh Rugby?

Anyhoo!

Pretty sure the Gunners thing was to do with Usmanov and Arsenal, think they went through a spell of trademarking and protecting their trademarks.  They took some lad to court who was selling scarves outside the stadium.

I wouldn't put it past the marking team, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if there was a typo and we end up called the Edinburgh Kites.

Or this allways edinburgh (or whatever it's called) isn't just a ruse and we're relocating to outwith the city

I think it seems likely they'll be moving out of the centre of Edinburgh, this 'always Edinburgh' stuff is to soften the blow for the fans who are local (though I'd imagine many commute?). It was a similar rhetoric with Wasps before their Coventry move. Is there anywhere outside the city that is a viable candidate? Hearts F.C? Dunfermline? These would inconvenience fans on the other side of the city but it wouldn't surprise me if they looked to ground share, potentially as part of a deal with the SRU using Murrayfield for footy for a reduced rate.

As for names, I personally prefer Edinburgh Eagles, this said the nickname the Eddy Eagles would have perhaps been more fitting under Bradley, especially considering Edinburgh are a much better side now.

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 29 May 2018, 2:01 pm

NeilyBroon wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:

Anyhoo!

Pretty sure the Gunners thing was to do with Usmanov and Arsenal, think they went through a spell of trademarking and protecting their trademarks.  They took some lad to court who was selling scarves outside the stadium.

I think it seems likely they'll be moving out of the centre of Edinburgh, this 'always Edinburgh' stuff is to soften the blow for the fans who are local (though I'd imagine many commute?). It was a similar rhetoric with Wasps before their Coventry move. Is there anywhere outside the city that is a viable candidate? Hearts F.C? Dunfermline? These would inconvenience fans on the other side of the city but it wouldn't surprise me if they looked to ground share, potentially as part of a deal with the SRU using Murrayfield for footy for a reduced rate.

As for names, I personally prefer Edinburgh Eagles, this said the nickname the Eddy Eagles would have perhaps been more fitting under Bradley, especially considering Edinburgh are a much better side now.

Hearts is right next to Murrayfield!

It's amazing there's been no leaks on this - usually someone knows what's going on. That could mean it is going to be an anticlimax as it's not worth leaking...

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Tue 29 May 2018, 2:15 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
NeilyBroon wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:

Anyhoo!

Hearts is right next to Murrayfield!

It's amazing there's been no leaks on this - usually someone knows what's going on. That could mean it is going to be an anticlimax as it's not worth leaking...

Shows my ignorance! I only knew Dunfermline because dad reminds me every time I see him that it once was the capital of Scotland.

To be fair there's probably been no rumors because this deal has been hashed up on the back of a fag packet in the pub before the weekend.

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 29 May 2018, 2:17 pm

Edinburgh football grounds have been discussed many times before but the reality is the pitches are just too small. There was a glimpse of an opportunity with Hearts redeveloping their main stand (what a farce that turned into by the way!) but the SRU didn't seem to even consider the idea of a ground share. It would also mean Edinburgh having even less of an identity playing their games at a football ground decked out in the football team's colours and badges.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Tue 29 May 2018, 2:21 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Edinburgh football grounds have been discussed many times before but the reality is the pitches are just too small. There was a glimpse of an opportunity with Hearts redeveloping their main stand (what a farce that turned into by the way!) but the SRU didn't seem to even consider the idea of a ground share. It would also mean Edinburgh having even less of an identity playing their games at a football ground decked out in the football team's colours and badges.

Wasps have managed to retain and build a fanbase at coventry at a stadium that is shared with Coventry F.C.

They deck it out in the Wasps memorabilia during matches and seem to have gained a lot of support. Conversely you can tempt football fans in with cheap tickets advertised essentially for free in the stadium.

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 29 May 2018, 2:22 pm

To be fair that's because Wasps own the stadium now and the entire development and Coventry rent it from them! As far as I am aware...

My point being if we were to share with a football team we would very much be the junior partner in the relationship.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Tue 29 May 2018, 2:24 pm

Yup - so just pick a crap football team and buy the majority of the stadium from them!

Plenty to choose from in Scotland!

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 29 May 2018, 2:35 pm

I don't want this to happen, to be clear, but Livi (FC) are relaying their grass pitch with a hybrid. With the view to using it for 'other' activities. Now the reason was for community use to bring extra revenue, but it's not impossible that it could also be for rugby.

The Stadium holds just over 10k, (literally just over, from memory 10,112) so a decent size. The pitch however is probably too tight and there isn't really any scope to increase it as the stands are close to the pitch. However it would be perfect for our needs, with the exception of being outside of Edinburgh, and having (probably) too small a pitch. Other than that......perfect.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 29 May 2018, 2:40 pm

NeilyBroon wrote:Yup - so just pick a crap football team and buy the majority of the stadium from them!

Plenty to choose from in Scotland!

Just to follow up on my previous chat about Almondvale (Livi's ground, refuse to call it by it's sponsors name)

Livi are skint, better financial footing now, but still skint. They get very few fans through the door every other week so their stadium isn't a huge source of income for them. I can't imagine their sponsorship deal is worth much, as it was signed when they were in L1/L2 (depending on if you subscribe to L1 being called the championship) and only recently resigned, but from the timing I assume on the same rate they were getting previously, and it's with the Toni Macaroni restaurant chain so not a massive company.

The SRU could easily buy their ground (should they want to) or more realistically share expenses for use.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by highland_scot Tue 29 May 2018, 2:41 pm

Imagine the appeal of going to see Zebre vs Edinburgh at the Tony Macaroni stadium!

highland_scot

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 29 May 2018, 2:46 pm

Part of me would like to see it, just to see some of the folk on the Edinburgh forum explode.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 29 May 2018, 3:00 pm

Pretty confident if Edinburgh moved to Livingston 90% of the existing fan base wouldn't go!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 29 May 2018, 3:08 pm

totally agree.

It's hard enough for Livi to attract football fans, let alone rugby.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Tue 29 May 2018, 3:16 pm

highland_scot wrote:Imagine the appeal of going to see Zebre vs Edinburgh at the Tony Macaroni stadium!

100% on board with this.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 29 May 2018, 5:04 pm

Moving Edinburgh Rugby to Livingston would be like moving Glasgow Warriors to East Kilbride

Edinburgh need to stay in Edinburgh! Now, when I say that, I'm meaning they need to be in the Edinburgh Metropolitan area. A move to Morningside or even if they built a new stadium right on the outskirts like at Heriot Watt Uni campus would be accepted, but Livingston is a completely different town.

In fact, a stadium built at Heriot Watt would be the best choice really now that I think about it. They already have thon huge muckle indoor training facility there. Sure it would upset the stockbridge branch of the Edinburgh supporters club, but stuff them, boring old windbags that they are!

Speaking of which, anyone seen FES recently?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 29 May 2018, 5:55 pm

Heriot Watt would be a complete nightmare to get to on a Friday night. It is also complete out the way with no pubs or restaurants near by or any facilities to cater for thousands of people. Other than driving there's only a bus (or train/tram and a bit of a trek) so public transport would be difficult.

All in all I can't see that being popular either!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 29 May 2018, 5:58 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Heriot Watt would be a complete nightmare to get to on a Friday night. It is also complete out the way with no pubs or restaurants near by or any facilities to cater for thousands of people. Other than driving there's only a bus (or train/tram and a bit of a trek) so public transport would be difficult.

All in all I can't see that being popular either!

5 mins down the road for me, I'd love it.  But when you said popular I assume you weren't meaning specifically to me.

They have however just built a hotel on the HW campus, with a bar & restaurant. On game day it could in theory be a clubhouse (doubt the residents would appreciate it though).

Park & Ride 2 mins from it, with regular services from town.

As handy for me as it would be, I doubt they'll move there.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 29 May 2018, 6:10 pm

Also for the record I don't think they should to Livingston either, as it would be a total nightmare for most to get to, and the club would shed fans rapidly. Same to some extent with HW, as it's far enough out of the centre to put people off.

The best option is still back pitches and I don't think this #always Edinburgh will be much in terms of breaking news, I think they are just trying to get the fans engaged and talking about it.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 29 May 2018, 6:13 pm

Yeah HW does have bus links befitting a big university campus but nowhere near enough to cope with thousands of people all trying to get there at the same time. HW has all the same features of the doomed Myreside experiment, with the added major drawback of also having to build their own stadium and infrastructure!

The back pitches is the only option to tick off almost all the boxes (something we've been saying for 10 years).

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by des Wed 30 May 2018, 8:57 am

I'd be happy with Stu Mel (4 mins walk) or Goldenacre (~8 mins walk).

Livingston, not so much.

des

Back to top Go down

Post by des Wed 30 May 2018, 9:03 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Yeah HW does have bus links befitting a big university campus but nowhere near enough to cope with thousands of people all trying to get there at the same time. HW has all the same features of the doomed Myreside experiment, with the added major drawback of also having to build their own stadium and infrastructure!

The back pitches is the only option to tick off almost all the boxes (something we've been saying for 10 years).

A couple of the back pitches have been getting re-seeded (I'm occasionally soaked by the sprinklers when I cycle past).  That's the ones that back onto the railway though which wouldn't be suitable for putting up stands.  

There isn't really any sign of anything else happening there at the moment.

des

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 30 May 2018, 9:06 am

des wrote:I'd be happy with Stu Mel (4 mins walk) or Goldenacre (~8 mins walk).

Livingston, not so much.

During the debate when Myreside was announced I said they were both the most ideal locations, being central Edinburgh with good transport links and close enough to bars etc. Both have space to develop stands, although Goldenacre is surrounded by houses which wouldn’t be popular. Inverleith is probably the best bet due to the amount of land and existing infrastructure.

I just can’t imagine they will be trying another club ground though given what happened with Myreside.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 30 May 2018, 9:44 am

Out of left field this one

Knock down everything at Murrayfield and build two stadiums.

1 nice wee 1ok seater for Edinburgh and then a new modern Murrayfield for Scotland.

You know it makes sense as 1. we've the oldest stadium of the home nations. 2. we could get the footy lot to pay for half of it and let them play the odd game there too!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 30 May 2018, 11:24 am

If money was no object that would certainly be the ideal - rebuild Murrayfield with an integrated hotel, restaurants, bars, maybe even a Casino etc. to earn more revenue. While they're at it attach a mini-Murrayfield to the side that shares much of the same facilities for Edinbrugh.

It would require a humoungous investment but that would certainly secure the long-term future! In the next 15-20 years Murrayfield is going to become expensive to maintain and may even need some major capital works to fix old structure.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Wed 30 May 2018, 11:42 am

It would make sense to go down to 1 national stadium for rugby and football like the Welsh and the Irish. Hampden becomes a sports area with a 10-15k stadium for Glasgow (rugby and maybe one of the professional football teams would be interested?).

Wrote on the rumour site that H Jones is being considered as a Nonu replacement. I would personally be happy for Jones to learn from Radradra and Fekitoa. Not happy about having to deal with Toulon's owner.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by highland_scot Wed 30 May 2018, 12:11 pm

tigertattie wrote:Out of left field this one

Knock down everything at Murrayfield and build two stadiums.

1 nice wee 1ok seater for Edinburgh and then a new modern Murrayfield for Scotland.

You know it makes sense as 1. we've the oldest stadium of the home nations. 2. we could get the footy lot to pay for half of it and let them play the odd game there too!

You got a couple of hundred million to pay for it? I don't think the footy lot could rub 2 coppers together!

highland_scot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next