The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Sports - will you be watching?

+34
Kingshu
Maine man
VinceWLB
ScarletSpiderman
Geen sport voor watjes
IanBru
No 7&1/2
Brendan
BigGee
SirJohnnyEnglish
Eejit
Irishhoneymonster
RDW
Welly
rodders
dogtooth
Cyril
EWT Spoons
RiscaGame
PhilBB
Luckless Pedestrian
Artful_Dodger
BamBam
XR
LordDowlais
Pot Hale
Pete330v2
No9
carpet baboon
RugbyFan100
CAInomore
marty2086
munkian
clivemcl
38 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Premier Sports - Are you signing up (already signed up?)

Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 4 Vote_lcap67%Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 12 ]
Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 4 Vote_lcap27%Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 4 Empty Premier Sports - will you be watching?

Post by clivemcl Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

The channel is available on Sky and Virgin, but not BT.

The alternative is the app or the website to stream.

These two options however don't allow you to record games.

I'll be interested to see if they add every single game to their On Demand library, and how long after the game has aired will the on demand version be available.

Is anyone switching to Sky or Virgin simply for Premier Sports?

Last edited by clivemcl on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 4 Empty Re: Premier Sports - will you be watching?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:19 am

Hopefully Phil Steele will still be at pitchside going on about halftime oranges. I suspect he still will be even if he’s not working on the new shows!

Back to top Go down

Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 4 Empty Re: Premier Sports - will you be watching?

Post by Pot Hale Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:26 am

PhilBB wrote:
Luckless Pedestrian wrote:It does make sense from Premier Sports' perspective to take people who have already been doing the job rather than putting together an all-new team, but I was looking forward to seeing the back of some of them.

Premier Sports has outsourced the local production. It hasn't made decisions on the presenters etc.

Says who? Sunset & Vine are hired to produce. There will be an exec producer involved from Premier Sports overseeing and signing off on key production decisions - on-air talent being one of them in tandem with their client - PRO14.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by No9 Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:39 am

Have to agree with LD.. Maybe, well it is an instant cash injection which will be good for the regions, but I fear long term it will be the death nail for rugby in Wales.

Its OK, saying if you dont pay you dont bring anything to the game, but what about the kids. They are the next generation of players, and if they dont see their "heroes" playing then they wont aspire to be like them.

So, are you saying they should pay their pocket money straight into the Premier Sports coffers.

As much as I love this sport, more than any other, it is the national sport of Wales, but a minority sport worldwide. I reckon with this deal, in 5 maybe 10 years time, kids running in the valley streets with rugby balls will be just a distant memory, and with it will be the end of professional rugby, and the end of the dream that Welsh kids have of playing for Wales.

Hope I'm wrong... but we'll see...

As for paying another £10 subscription.... on top of that for Sky Sports, BT sports, TV Licence, etc... Enoughs enough and I have to draw the line somewhere, so I'll watch the games on S4C and Freesports while they last, but I dont expect Premier Sports to continue that for long.

And I'm not going into the argument to attend games again, as I've said before. I'm a season ticket holder at the Ospreys, but due to work I'm lucky if I can get there 3 maybe 4 times in a season. But I still pay my season, so I'm not after rugby for nothing, its just its not possible to get to every game, especially Friday night ones, so its nice to just be able to unwind in front of the TV and enjoy the game or record it and watch when you can. But, I'm not prepared to pay yet another subscription... you have to say no somewhere.

No9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:31 am

No.9, I hear what you’re saying but I’m really not getting it. Are you suggesting there are tons of kids in Wales living in homes without sky tv or free view, freesat, etc? I personally think there would be few without access to free tv over and above the 5 ‘terrestrial’ channels like in the old days. Most TVs come with free view built in to them for free these days. So I think there would only be a small number who couldn’t get access to 2 free games per week under the new tv deal. That’s the same number of games as previously. So instead of having a free game on bbc2 Wales and one on s4c, they’ll now have a free game on s4c and one on free sports. It’s just a case of training their fingers to punch in a new channel on the remote control.

Back to top Go down

Post by No9 Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:57 am

I never said they don’t have access to S4C and Freview. Digital TV is here, and let’s nit get on to the argument if that was a good thing or not. I question how many games you get free to air and for how long. So let’s get this correct. We’ll get one free to air game in Welsh, without English commentary on the red button apparently. And one other Free to air game which may or may not include a Welsh side. A partisan point, I agree, but you usually find youngsters want to watch games of teams they can associate with, rather than neutral teams. Hence I refer biasedly on the Welsh side, but can see similar in Scotland and maybe Ireland. Although the Irish have managed to develop a more sustainable model than we have so far.

So, as I was saying, the kids won’t get to see their hero’s and fill follow other sports. So, kids around 5 yrs old today, will look elsewhere, meaning we’ll have a smaller player base than now in another 10+ years. That will see the feeder clubs fold and more foreign signings at the regions, if the survive.

Hope I’m proved wrong...

No9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:18 am

Fair enough, no.9. But for me, I just can’t see a whole sport dying in a country because television goes from 2 televised games per week involving welsh teams to two televised games per week at least 50% of which will involve welsh teams. I just think it’s a bit of a stretch to say that will equal no kids playing rugby. Obviously I could be wrong too. But I don’t think rugby has developed in Wales to the point it is now because of two televised games. So for me a change to the televised games won’t lead to its demise either.

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:44 pm

In my opinion kids will get interested in rugby, the same way they have done previously. I'd suggest getting them doing a guard of honour or the community engagement that all pro teams probably do will get them interested and if they want to see their stars, then they will likely ask their parents to go watch games and probably not ask to watch some dreary weekly programme that did little to promote the pro teams anyway.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:18 am

No9 wrote:Have to agree with LD.. Maybe, well it is an instant cash injection which will be good for the regions, but I fear long term it will be the death nail for rugby in Wales.

Its OK, saying if you dont pay you dont bring anything to the game, but what about the kids. They are the next generation of players, and if they dont see their "heroes" playing then they wont aspire to be like them.

So, are you saying they should pay their pocket money straight into the Premier Sports coffers.

As much as I love this sport, more than any other, it is the national sport of Wales, but a minority sport worldwide. I reckon with this deal, in 5 maybe 10 years time, kids running in the valley streets with rugby balls will be just a distant memory, and with it will be the end of professional rugby, and the end of the dream that Welsh kids have of playing for Wales.

Hope I'm wrong... but we'll see...

As for paying another £10 subscription.... on top of that for Sky Sports, BT sports, TV Licence, etc... Enoughs enough and I have to draw the line somewhere, so I'll watch the games on S4C and Freesports while they last, but I dont expect Premier Sports to continue that for long.

And I'm not going into the argument to attend games again, as I've said before. I'm a season ticket holder at the Ospreys, but due to work I'm lucky if I can get there 3 maybe 4 times in a season. But I still pay my season, so I'm not after rugby for nothing, its just its not possible to get to every game, especially Friday night ones, so its nice to just be able to unwind in front of the TV and enjoy the game or record it and watch when you can. But, I'm not prepared to pay yet another subscription... you have to say no somewhere.

Thank you No9. At least there is another Welshman on here who is not afraid to air his concerns regarding this. At least the others have debated with you properly though. Very Happy

I have not taken the next generation into consideration as you have, and it's a valid point as well. OK

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:22 am

Death nail ? Erm picard
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:29 am

I love how No.9 is happy to pay for a full season ticket to attend 3 or 4 games a season but won't pay a tenner to view every game picard

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:32 am

I guess the next generation's parents will just have to work harder to provide the luxuries that their kids want.

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:33 am

Last season there were two live games (pretty much) on Free to Air non-satellite per week in Wales.

Next season, there will be two lives games on Free to Air non-satellite TV PLUS one "as live game" per week in Wales.

So, access to rugby on free to air TV in Wales is INCREASING for this coming season, so all of this "think about the kids" stuff is proven to be nonsense.
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:56 am

PhilBB wrote:So, access to rugby on free to air TV in Wales is INCREASING for this coming season, so all of this "think about the kids" stuff is proven to be nonsense.

Proven by who ? Show me where it is proven to be nonsense.

The thing is, last season we had access to watch the Welsh regions, twice a week, we have not got that this season, we have it once a week, on a Welsh speaking channel. So I would love for you to show me how it is nonsense.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:07 am

marty2086 wrote:I love how No.9 is happy to pay for a full season ticket to attend 3 or 4 games a season but won't pay a tenner to view every game picard

He has said, that he needs to draw the line somewhere. His choice is his own, why can't you just respect that ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:28 am

LordDowlais wrote:
marty2086 wrote:I love how No.9 is happy to pay for a full season ticket to attend 3 or 4 games a season but won't pay a tenner to view every game picard

He has said, that he needs to draw the line somewhere. His choice is his own, why can't you just respect that ?

And why can't you respect my right to challenge that?

He's happy to pay for a season ticket with minimal use but not a tenner for all the games? If he bought individual match tickets plus Premier, he'd save money but no that's too sensible Rolling Eyes

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:06 am

PhilBB wrote:Last season there were two live games (pretty much) on Free to Air non-satellite per week in Wales.

Next season, there will be two lives games on Free to Air non-satellite TV PLUS one "as live game" per week in Wales.

So, access to rugby on free to air TV in Wales is INCREASING for this coming season, so all of this "think about the kids" stuff is proven to be nonsense.

Facts and logic - dangerous stuff, Phil.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:17 pm

So theres first month free (currently only on offer to Sky Subscribers).
Apparantly same offer is coming soon for hopeful Premier Player users.
They've got like 2 days to release that offer in time for the new season... Headscratch

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:20 pm

Pot Hale wrote:
PhilBB wrote:Last season there were two live games (pretty much) on Free to Air non-satellite per week in Wales.

They are not facts, or logic though.

People in Wales want to watch the Welsh regions on tele. Freesports does not offer that on a regular basis. This Friday they are showing Zebre V Southern Kings, WOW. We will all be clamouring to our televisions here in Wales to get a slice of that. Rolling Eyes

I would presume, freesports will be showing the leftover low key games that Premier Sports do not want.

So what Phil has said, is neither of what you are claiming. OK

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:33 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:

People in Wales want to watch the Welsh regions on tele. Freesports does not offer that on a regular basis. This Friday they are showing Zebre V Southern Kings, WOW. We will all be clamouring to our televisions here in Wales to get a slice of that. Rolling Eyes

I would presume, freesports will be showing the leftover low key games that Premier Sports do not want.

Technically they are facts. Because they are true.

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:35 pm

How come nobody was commenting on this thread until I did ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:17 pm

LordDowlais wrote:How come nobody was commenting on this thread until I did ?

Ummm, I'm pretty sure we were commenting with No.9 before you came along.

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:18 pm

Pot Hale wrote:

The end is nigh

I actually find myself agreeing with Phil Shocked

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:50 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:

People in Wales will just have to pull their finger out and pay for it then won't they

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:00 pm

BamBam wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:

People in Wales will just have to pull their finger out and pay for it then won't they

But that means they won't get something for nothing

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:01 pm

There will be 2 live games a week available to watch in Wales

Phil did not say that those 2 live games would feature Welsh teams

So yes, that is fact and logic.

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:13 pm

marty2086 wrote:
BamBam wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:

But that means they won't get something for nothing

That just won't do in the valleys, absolutely ridiculous idea

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:28 pm

I think there's too much parochial viewing, the Irish watch the provinces, the Welsh the regions etc. The tv deals have probably allowed that to occur. With Premier and eir taking on all the games it will give access to all games in one place, that means we can see the league as a whole which was harder to do before

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:43 pm

Seen some absolute shoite aimed at Premier Sports on Twitter.

Some Swansea numpty from Aberfaraway blaming Prem Sport that she can no longer watch rugby because her broadband is too slow and some Irish bloke living in London asking if all the Irish games he watches will have Irish commentators..

If nothing else Prem Sports will separate some wheat from the chaff Very Happy
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:56 pm

One of their tweets said that games would be available on demand 2 hours after broadcast if on Premier 1 and up to 4 hours after broadcast on Premier 2 and FreeSports, but they're working to speed that up

That doesn't sound too bad in fairness

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:58 pm

That's better than some of BBCs upload times to the iPlayer, there were a few times games weren't available until the next day on there for BBC NI

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:59 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:

Ok, LD. You come up with the facts then. Have a look at the PRO14 website and tell us what games will be on S4C and FreeSports for the first 9 rounds.

BBC Wales/S4C had rights for Welsh region home games last season.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:05 pm

munkian wrote:Seen some absolute shoite aimed at Premier Sports on Twitter.

Some Swansea numpty from Aberfaraway blaming Prem Sport that she can no longer watch rugby because her broadband is too slow and some Irish bloke living in London asking if all the Irish games he watches will have Irish commentators..

Why is asking if Irish games will have Irish commentators absolute shoite?
Home games will have Home commentators from what I can gather.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:42 pm

Pot Hale wrote:

Why is asking if Irish games will have Irish commentators absolute shoite?  
Home games will have Home commentators from what I can gather.

Well why does it matter?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:55 pm

WOW.

You just do not get it do you ?

The chaff as you call these people from Aberfaraway are the people who we need to be enticing, not losing. No matter how you, oracle, Phil, or anyone else on here will try and spin it, the Pro14 is struggling for support here in Wales, not enough people are tuning in to watch it, or go to the ground as it is.

There will be less people watching the Pro14 here in Wales now.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:06 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

WOW.

The chaff as you call these people from Aberfaraway are the people who we need to be enticing, not losing. No matter how you, oracle, Phil, or anyone else on here will try and spin it, the Pro14 is struggling for support here in Wales, not enough people are tuning in to watch it, or go to the ground as it is.

Why do they need to be enticing them? What do they offer to the league?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:14 pm

Clearly offer nothing, if they don't watch anyway. Can anybody tell me why it was said earlier people in Wales want to watch the pro teams on tv and now it is being said that not enough people are tuning in? I am a bit confused.

I want the moon on a stick. I wonder if I will get that?

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:16 pm

Depends whether an expert carpet salesman will see the gap in the market and bring it to you (for free obviously)

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:20 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

WOW.

Why? Why will there be less? Or do you mean less people watching Welsh teams for free? Because there is the exact same opportunity for people to watch the Pro14 for free this coming season as there has been for years. So if less people tune in then it because they choose not to rather than not being able to.

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:10 pm

The Oracle wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

WOW.

Why?  Why will there be less?  Or do you mean less people watching Welsh teams for free?  Because there is the exact same opportunity for people to watch the Pro14 for free this coming season as there has been for years.  So if less people tune in then it because they choose not to rather than not being able to.

People will chose not to pay the subscription fee.

Look, I know members on here are only going against myself, and not the content. Even making it personal, how BamBam is getting away with things on here is anyone's guess, yet others don't care because he suits the narrative.

Why ? Why are the Welsh members in particular choosing to ignore what they know ? In their heart of hearts, they know the Pro14 is struggling for exposure in our country, they know that if it came down to a choice of paying for either premier sports or Sky Sports, that people will plump for the Liverpool's and Manchester UTD's and whatever channels they are on.

Less exposure for the Pro14 in Wales is not a good thing, no matter how they try and spin it, so why, why are they saying otherwise. I bet, if I were to say the exact opposite, I would get the response I want from you. You all hound me, not the points I am trying to make, which is indicative of this forum.

BamBam cannot go a post without resorting to personal swipes against me. It's tiresome, even for the other members, surely ?

Everybody knows the points I am trying to make, but would rather try and make me out to be a baffling fool. In my opinion, putting the Pro14 in Wales on a new PPV channel is short sighted.

The league is fighting for it's life here in Wales, why is it a good thing to have less people watching it ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:17 pm

Don't think I've posted anything that counts as a personal swipe, not sure why your panties are in a twist

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:17 pm

From what I understand, most of the games are going to be shown on the freesports channel, but throughout the week after the game. Someone on an Edinburgh forum has been posting dates and times of when Edinburgh games are repeated on Freesports, I assume that'll apply to the other teams as well (can't imagine they are that big a fan of Edinburgh). Not sure if that'll change peoples opinions as it would seem all games will be available to watch for free, just after the game at varying times.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:19 pm

LD, it's got the same exposure you clown!!!

2 games free per week vs 2 games free per week.  And if people want more they can pay £10 per month.  Previously if people wanted more then they either had to travel to games or go without as only a small number of games were televised.  Now every game is televised.  So the exposure, and potential for expose, is more with PPV or just the same as it was (in Wales) with free TV.

Stop trying to make this something that it is not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:22 pm

Edit: I didn't realise they were also going to be repeating games for free on Freesports! Blimey! If that is true then that's even more free games. I'll see if I can confirm. LD, what will the kids do with all of this free rugby?!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:24 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:From what I understand, most of the games are going to be shown on the freesports channel, but throughout the week after the game.  Someone on an Edinburgh forum has been posting dates and times of when Edinburgh games are repeated on Freesports, I assume that'll apply to the other teams as well (can't imagine they are that big a fan of Edinburgh).  Not sure if that'll change peoples opinions as it would seem all games will be available to watch for free, just after the game at varying times.

Not sure if that's later in the season, but looking at this weekend alone, Zebre vs Kings is on live on Friday evening, then repeated at 5pm and 11.45pm on Saturday and 6am and 4pm on Sunday - there aren't any other games being repeated unless its lnext week where the schedule isn't showing yet

However, S4C are showing Ulster v Scarlets on Saturday, and the following Ospreys are on S4C and FreeSports are showing the Blues game

Its hardly the death of Welsh teams on FTA TV in Wales that its being depicted as by Dowlais

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:27 pm

The Oracle wrote:Edit: I didn't realise they were also going to be repeating games for free on Freesports!  Blimey!  If that is true then that's even more free games.  I'll see if I can confirm.  LD, what will the kids do with all of this free rugby?!!!

Just had a look

FreeSports are showing a Pro14 highlights show with "all of the action from the latest round of the Pro14" at 6pm and 9.45pm on Monday

They're then showing repeats of Cardiff v Leinster and Ospreys v Edinburgh from 10am - 2pm on Tuesday

Schedule on Sky doesn't go any further than that at the moment

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:28 pm

The Oracle wrote:LD, it's got the same exposure you clown!!!

2 games free per week vs 2 games free per week.  And if people want more they can pay £10 per month.  Previously if people wanted more then they either had to travel to games or go without as only a small number of games were televised.  Now every game is televised.  So the exposure, and potential for expose, is more with PPV or just the same as it was (in Wales) with free TV.

Stop trying to make this something that it is not.

Oh, so I'm a clown ? OK then. Rolling Eyes

IT is not the same, stop trying to twist it. Unfortunately most people in Wales do not have access to Freesports, then add to that, there will not always be a Welsh team playing, and do not try and tell me people will be watching other games, they won't, people in Wales want to watch the regions, you know this.

Oracle, either you are trolling, or you really do not have a grip on how the Pro14 landscape lies outside you and your friends bubble. In my eyes, putting the Pro14 on a PPV channel is a travesty for the casual Pro14 supporter in our country. How you can not see the negatives this will have on the regions and the league as a whole only you can tell me.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:29 pm

So Connacht Glasgow (playing this sat) is being repeated on Freesports on Wed at 08.30. Clearly might not suit many to watch live but could be recorded.

Ospreys vs Edinburgh (live this fri) is being shown tuesday at 12pm on FS.

I've not checked this, this is just what is being said on another forum

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:32 pm

So in summary, between this Friday and next Tuesday, Scarlets/Ospreys/Blues will all be free to watch on TV in Wales on either S4C / FreeSports

I'm assuming Dragons will be on later in the week too, but even if they aren't, that's 1 more Welsh game per week than last season!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:36 pm

People want access to live games, not repeats.

It's different watching a game that you already know the score of, especially if your team has lost, you will be less inclined to watch it.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:37 pm

LordDowlais wrote:People want access to live games, not repeats.

It's different watching a game that you already know the score of, especially if your team has lost, you will be less inclined to watch it.

That's great

They'll just have to pay for that access then won't they!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next