The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+9
seanmichaels
guildfordbat
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
lostinwales
JuliusHMarx
Duty281
Galted
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 3 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Tue 15 Feb 2022, 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Bustard tird.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 3 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 22 Feb 2022, 1:03 pm

Donbasstards.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 3 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Duty281 Tue 22 Feb 2022, 1:04 pm

Putin will reign in Ukraine.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 22 Feb 2022, 3:35 pm

Duty is the new sean. Instead of michealsing a thread, we'll be calling it doing our duty.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Feb 2022, 5:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Duty is the new sean. Instead of michealsing a thread, we'll be calling it doing our duty.

I'm not doing Duty.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 22 Feb 2022, 6:32 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Duty is the new sean. Instead of michealsing a thread, we'll be calling it doing our duty.

I'm not doing Duty.

Homophobe.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 22 Feb 2022, 6:33 pm

After michaelsing, doing your duty is always Donetsk best thing.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 22 Feb 2022, 6:57 pm

Duty281 wrote:

After michaelsing, doing your duty is always Donetsk best thing.

That made me Schmyhal.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Feb 2022, 9:07 am

Fist after fist after fist is the only way to fight the fascist moderators.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Feb 2022, 10:08 am

Galted wrote:Fist after fist after fist is the only way to fight the fascist moderators.

That, and a cartoon sniper rifle.
Sicond.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 23 Feb 2022, 10:13 am

Tird.

If you haven't done your duty; then I suggest you leave. Now.
And if you're already there... then stay where you are and do your duty.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Feb 2022, 11:44 am

Duty281 wrote:

I'm not doing Duty.

Homophobe.

I love my home, actually.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 23 Feb 2022, 2:17 pm

Afternoon, all, are we all enjoying all the vaccine experts turning into international conflict experts?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 23 Feb 2022, 2:28 pm

Yeah, I see the golfers have got it covered.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 23 Feb 2022, 2:30 pm

Of course they have.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 23 Feb 2022, 2:33 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Afternoon, all, are we all enjoying all the vaccine experts turning into international conflict experts?

It's really out of control now isn't it? Everyone's an expert. I had a go myself on the golf thread. It'll only get worse if China starts to step up.

How's the rain treating you, Rick? I saw footage of the Severn flooding. I know that's not near you but you had some heavy rain too?

Here it's the same. 142mm in a day. I had a river flowing down the side of the house yesterday. The street had a 3m wide fast flowing torrent flowing at a great rate where the gutter is. Luckily I'm on the crest of a ridge but even so it was a spectacular sight to behold.

I had to go to some low lying area near here today. It looked as though the banks of the river were about to burst. A horrible murky brown colour too.
Just managed to get back home via a different route... just didn't want to risk heading back into a flood zone. Even more rain on the way this week.

superflyweight wrote:Yeah, I see the golfers have got it covered.  

Did you see my short history of The Great Pivot Area, Supes?  More therapy for myself but I had to break up all the one liners.

Actually misquoted it in my excitement but Halford John Mackinder explained it better in 1904.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Geographical_Pivot_of_History

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 23 Feb 2022, 2:45 pm

Pal Joey wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:Afternoon, all, are we all enjoying all the vaccine experts turning into international conflict experts?

It's really out of control now isn't it? Everyone's an expert. I had a go myself on the golf thread. It'll only get worse if China starts to step up.

How's the rain treating you, Rick? I saw footage of the Severn flooding. I know that's not near you but you had some heavy rain too?

Here it's the same. 142mm in a day. I had a river flowing down the side of the house yesterday. The street had a 3m wide fast flowing torrent flowing at a great rate where the gutter is. Luckily I'm on the crest of a ridge but even so it was a spectacular sight to behold.

I had to go to some low lying area near here today. It looked as though the banks of the river were about to burst. A horrible murky brown colour too.
Just managed to get back home via a different route... just didn't want to risk heading back into a flood zone. Even more rain on the way this week.

Did you see my short history of The Great Pivot Area, Supes?  More therapy for myself but I had to break up all the one liners.

Actually misquoted it in my excitement but Halford John Mackinder explained it better in 1904.

Just got away with flooding, Peej, we got flooded big time 6 years ago and a lot of money went into flood defence which appears to have worked, mainly due to the on site team putting in a massive shift making sure they are all in place and working  An area up the road got hit big time with sinkholes and a few families have lost their houses.

But is is all done now with any luck, and thanks for the concern.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Feb 2022, 8:06 am

Another life-risking fist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Feb 2022, 9:10 am

Pal Joey wrote:

I enjoyed your contribution, PJ, it's the others I have a problem with.

Can recommend The Rest is History podcast. They've put up some excellent episodes about the birth of both Russia and the Ukraine recently and they give some historical context to what's happening now.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Feb 2022, 9:10 am

... and a snowbound sicond.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Feb 2022, 10:33 am

I've been saying for years that people with small eyes or eyes too close together shouldn't be trusted. I've probably said it on here more than once.

Putin is a perfect example of it. Double threat in fact. Teeeeny tiny eyes and very close together.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Feb 2022, 10:47 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've been saying for years that people with small eyes or eyes too close together shouldn't be trusted. I've probably said it on here more than once.

Putin is a perfect example of it. Double threat in fact. Teeeeny tiny eyes and very close together.

Bjorn Borg.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 24 Feb 2022, 10:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've been saying for years that people with small eyes or eyes too close together shouldn't be trusted. I've probably said it on here more than once.

Bjorn Borg.

Kevin Painter.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Feb 2022, 10:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Bjorn Borg.

What about the rest of ABBA?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Feb 2022, 10:54 am

Duty281 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Bjorn Borg.

Kevin Painter.

Did she mind?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Feb 2022, 11:10 am

I see Liz Truss has summoned the Russian ambassador to Downing St. That will sort the situation out.

In my previous life, I used to deal with the Russians quite a lot. Some proper rough nights out with them. Was in some bar in Moscow once and they were ordering bottles of very expensive Champagne, filling pint glasses with it and then dropping shots of very expensive scotch in it. I still, to this day, don't recall how I got back to my hotel.

But they have some, erm, old fashioned views on women. They were slapping the waitresses on the bum and all sorts. This was only a decade ago.

I quite like the thought of the Russian ambassador slapping Liz on the bum and telling her to 'stick the kettle on, love'.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 24 Feb 2022, 11:21 am

I can't help thinking that the delay between truss getting slapped and her registering that it had happened would be considerable

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Mind the windows Tino. likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 24 Feb 2022, 11:27 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I see Liz Truss has summoned the Russian ambassador to Downing St. That will sort the situation out.

In my previous life, I used to deal with the Russians quite a lot. Some proper rough nights out with them. Was in some bar in Moscow once and they were ordering bottles of very expensive Champagne, filling pint glasses with it and then dropping shots of very expensive scotch in it. I still, to this day, don't recall how I got back to my hotel.

But they have some, erm, old fashioned views on women. They were slapping the waitresses on the bum and all sorts. This was only a decade ago.

I quite like the thought of the Russian ambassador slapping Liz on the bum and telling her to 'stick the kettle on, love'.

Was it especially uncomfortable on the Arctic Convoys?

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Feb 2022, 1:21 pm

I reckon they're born with normally-spaced eyes which close in from all the trying to look into cubicles and at people's PIN codes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Feb 2022, 1:28 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I see Liz Truss has summoned the Russian ambassador to Downing St

She could summon me anytime

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Feb 2022, 1:32 pm

Worked with a few Russians too over the years. Always had a good laugh with them.

This one bloke (named Vlad as it happens) once showed me a photograph of himself on a rocky beach... probably somewhere on the Black Sea, standing next to what looked like an older woman. Not that pretty on the eye... but it's subjective I know.

Just as I was about to say "Is that your mother?" he said "... and here picture of me with wife on our honyeeemoyn."

Lucky for me. Vlad was a huge guy, ex-army and always keen to show off his strength. He was always moving heavy boxes around the office and saying "no problem.. it's easy... I can do" Great chap to have on your side. He was quite savvy when it came to computers. Always went out of his way to help others. After shunting them off their chair and saying "OK... Let's see what problem is with PC..." it was usually followed up by "seems like your config.sys is corrupt. It's OK. I have copyeee on thumb drive. Don't worry I can fyix!"

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Feb 2022, 1:36 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I see Liz Truss has summoned the Russian ambassador to Downing St

She could summon me anytime

What a comeback. Peak sean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Feb 2022, 1:55 pm

Quite like her and that chef ‘Andy’ off great British menu at the moment

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Feb 2022, 1:58 pm

You still like the Scottish weather lady with the big norks?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Feb 2022, 2:06 pm

Gone off her a bit

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Feb 2022, 2:07 pm

BBC breakfast started to irritate me and she has become a casualty of that situation

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Feb 2022, 2:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:BBC breakfast started to irritate me and she has become a casualty of that situation

What about Coren-Mitchell. You still getting a semi on for her?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Feb 2022, 2:41 pm

seanmichaels wrote:BBC breakfast started to irritate me and she has become a casualty of that situation

What about Coren-Mitchell. You still getting a semi on for her?

Yes, and she’s a piss head. I got 4 answers on the connection rounds in one episode in the last series. Otho k she’s like me

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Feb 2022, 2:44 pm

Starmer always looks as if you could reduce him to tears with a quick wedgie

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Feb 2022, 4:23 pm

It's a f*cking honour and privilege to once again have the opportunity to unmichaels an official michaelsing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Feb 2022, 5:47 pm

Clearly a deliberate ploy to look back to the past….. is galted still with the ruskie? Awkward

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Feb 2022, 8:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Clearly a deliberate ploy to look back to the past…..   is galted still with the ruskie? Awkward

Yep, she and all her bread queue, cold war, Sputnik mates hate Putin so not as awkward as I'd like.

Seems the site crashed with all the excitement about the michaels return.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 25 Feb 2022, 9:04 am

Bit risky slipping another fist in with the Solihull Gestapo about but I refuse to be cowed in my quest for the truth.

#gamersmatter
#vengeancebow>sniperrifle

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Feb 2022, 9:08 am

You can't handle the truth!
I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.
Sicond.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 25 Feb 2022, 9:12 am

Post michaels tird.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Feb 2022, 12:11 pm

Sh1t on here today.
Anyone got any Space Invaders tips?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 25 Feb 2022, 12:53 pm

Stuck in a little vortex between Rugby, the war and the work I should be doing.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 25 Feb 2022, 1:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Sh1t on here today.

You want to get yourself a PS or XBox.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 25 Feb 2022, 1:42 pm

lostinwales wrote:Stuck in a little vortex between Rugby, the war and the work I should be doing.

Must say I'm quite looking forward to the Eng Wales game, one of the highlights of the sporting year.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 25 Feb 2022, 1:45 pm

Galted wrote:Must say I'm quite looking forward to the Eng Wales game, one of the highlights of the sporting year.

But not for the rugby moderators of 606v2.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Feb 2022, 2:10 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Sh1t on here today.

I don't want an XBox.

PS. Or a PS.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next