The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+9
seanmichaels
guildfordbat
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
lostinwales
JuliusHMarx
Duty281
Galted
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 6 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Tue 15 Feb 2022, 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Bustard tird.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 6 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Mar 2022, 9:02 am

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Fort.

Fist time I've seen a cloudless sky in 16 days. (record for me) There's been a f*ckload of rain. 900mm this year with 700mm falling since Feb 22.
It finally stopped today. I was very lucky. So much damage in lots of other places. Whole towns and suburbs underwater. Nearly 14m high in some places... where I was only a few weeks ago talking about the 2021 floods... and thinking it won't happen again for a while. How wrong I was.

Didn't want to steal the thunder from poor Ukraine... but at least one has a better chance of survival with certain natural disasters than madman made ones with missiles screaming down indiscriminately and whole blocks getting blown to smithereens.

I'd still fancy my chances of surviving a week in Ukraine more than a week in Aus.

l*l

You'd be safe as houses (high up on a hill and bolted down) here, mate.

Is Galtova's birthday coming up this week? It just caught my eye on the main page.

Nope, and like f*ck she's 28.  I suspect it was a rush job setting up the profile.

It takes place in June and normally involves a fortnight of sulking and tantrums.

ha ha. I see.

I suppose the grandmother's operation in Rotherham is also not entirely accurate either?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 6 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 09 Mar 2022, 9:07 am

Depends, might set up a gofundme page and see.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Mar 2022, 9:10 am

Galted wrote:Depends, might set up a gofundme page and see.

OK

Probably best change Rotherham to Rostov-on-Don though.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 09 Mar 2022, 9:12 am

Galted wrote:

It takes place in June and normally involves a fortnight of sulking and tantrums.

You and your moods.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Mar 2022, 9:31 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

You and your moods.

Maybe he's related to Paul Weller?

I can see you waiting for the call in a phone booth down below the apartment complex, Jules.

A solitary figure illuminated by a streetlight dimmed by the drizzling rain and partially obscured by a large black umbrella. Then after you receive the distress call, you casually walk towards the main doors... and calmly enter the security code. There is a soft click as the latch releases and you give the umbrella a final shake and then proceed briskly towards the brightly illuminated buttons on the lift lobby panel. As a young couple exit the adjacent lift, you pretend to be texting a message to an important person but do not make any eye contact with the young couple.... who also have other things on their mind.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Mar 2022, 9:48 am

Pal Joey wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

You and your moods.

I can see you waiting for the call in a phone booth down below the apartment complex, Jules.

A solitary figure illuminated by a streetlight dimmed by the drizzling rain and partially obscured by a large black umbrella. Then after you receive the distress call, you casually walk towards the main doors... and calmly enter the security code. There is a soft click as the latch releases and you give the umbrella a final shake and then proceed briskly towards the brightly illuminated buttons on the lift lobby panel. As a young couple exit the adjacent lift, you pretend to be texting a message to an important person but do not make any eye contact with the young couple.... who also have other things on their mind.

Or he'd send his valet down to do it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Mar 2022, 9:57 am

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

You and your moods.

No need to send the valet anymore.

You and Galtova were the ones coming out of the lift on your way to the Plume of Feathers for a meal and a game of darts. It's just Galtova's mama upstairs doing the child minding with the cat. If only Jules hadn't been obsessed with his phone he might've noticed you....

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 09 Mar 2022, 10:08 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:I generally lost track of multiple profiles, are there still some going on?  It used to be good craic chasing them down.

That used to be my speciality. I got Coxy numerous times, Seany a few times. Lumbering Jack more than once.

I don't visit enough other topics to carry on the hunt anymore.

I never technically had a multiple profile as my previous ones were always banned.

I remember tracking the real life Coxy down and him having a hissy fit

Wasn't his name Geoff? And am sure his nickname at his cricket club was "Athlete".

The best outing of a real life poster was from years ago on the old 606 site when someone on the boxing board found another poster's "Plenty of Fish" internet dating profile. I think it might have been Ceej's profile and it was found by Hazharrison, but I can't be certain.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Mar 2022, 10:11 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:I generally lost track of multiple profiles, are there still some going on?  It used to be good craic chasing them down.

That used to be my speciality. I got Coxy numerous times, Seany a few times. Lumbering Jack more than once.

I never technically had a multiple profile as my previous ones were always banned.

Wasn't his name Geoff?  And am sure his nickname at his cricket club was "Athlete".  

The best outing of a real life poster was from years ago on the old 606 site when someone on the boxing board found another poster's "Plenty of Fish" internet dating profile.   I think it might have been Ceej's profile and it was found by Hazharrison, but I can't be certain.

I remember that, quite the controversy at the time, it was Ceej I think

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 09 Mar 2022, 10:39 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Wasn't his name Geoff?  And am sure his nickname at his cricket club was "Athlete".  

The best outing of a real life poster was from years ago on the old 606 site when someone on the boxing board found another poster's "Plenty of Fish" internet dating profile.   I think it might have been Ceej's profile and it was found by Hazharrison, but I can't be certain.

I remember that, quite the controversy at the time, it was Ceej I think

It was especially funny because ceej was a prick!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Mar 2022, 10:48 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Yeah. Tring CC's 3rd string wicket keeper. Averaging about 8.

And yes, his nickname was Athlete.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Mar 2022, 10:51 am

Ceej was a proper roaster

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 09 Mar 2022, 11:14 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

You and your moods.

You and Galtova were the ones coming out of the lift on your way to the Plume of Feathers for a meal and a game of darts. It's just Galtova's mama upstairs doing the child minding with the cat. If only Jules hadn't been obsessed with his phone he might've noticed you....

I heard the food went downhill after the Libyan chef walked out on them, but that was a few years ago

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Mar 2022, 11:18 am

lostinwales wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

You and your moods.

I heard the food went downhill after the Libyan chef walked out on them, but that was a few years ago

Haven't been there for yonks. Might have to inflict our kid on them some time though, teach them to survive the pandemic.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 10 Mar 2022, 9:32 am

Thursday's Unmichaelising fist

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 10 Mar 2022, 10:26 am

Sicond. Galted's really having a go at killing this thread. Could do with a quiz from Rick or a coded bomb threat from Shah.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Mar 2022, 12:45 pm

Tird. Probably today's michaelsing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Mar 2022, 12:48 pm

Galted wrote:Tird.  Probably today's michaelsing.

Almost certainly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Mar 2022, 1:31 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Almost certainly.

We'll have a better idea later this afternoon.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Mar 2022, 1:35 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Almost certainly.

We'll have a better idea later this afternoon.

I look forward to hearing your better idea.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Mar 2022, 2:39 pm

I don't have a better idea.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Mar 2022, 7:03 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:I don't have a better idea.

I do (forgot to switch accounts, balls...)

Inceptifist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 11 Mar 2022, 9:28 am

Sicond. Probably today's michaelsing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 11 Mar 2022, 9:31 am

Tird.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 11 Mar 2022, 9:40 am

Fort. Friday. Not long to go now then a short break before restarting the cycle all over again

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 11 Mar 2022, 2:54 pm

Jesus, this thread is deader than Tina.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 11 Mar 2022, 4:22 pm

I've got a funny story to spark it into life. I was supposed to go to SA this evening but my PCR test was positive so we can't go. Have been having a right old laugh about it since I got the result. What's especially funny is that there's a lot of effort going on to have the restrictions lifted.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 11 Mar 2022, 6:39 pm

Galted wrote:I've got a funny story to spark it into life.  I was supposed to go to SA this evening but my PCR test was positive so we can't go.  Have been having a right old laugh about it since I got the result.  What's especially funny is that there's a lot of effort going on to have the restrictions lifted.

You've been Durbanned from going.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 11 Mar 2022, 6:48 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:I've got a funny story to spark it into life.  I was supposed to go to SA this evening but my PCR test was positive so we can't go.  Have been having a right old laugh about it since I got the result.  What's especially funny is that there's a lot of effort going on to have the restrictions lifted.

Soweto go now, I wonder?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 11 Mar 2022, 8:44 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Soweto go now, I wonder?

I'm sure Ulundi up somewhere.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 11 Mar 2022, 8:55 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Soweto go now, I wonder?

Lilongwe away from here, that's for sure.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 11 Mar 2022, 9:45 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Soweto go now, I wonder?

Not as far as South Australia of course. Are you Mahikeng any other plans or are you Bothasig?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 11 Mar 2022, 10:42 pm

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Soweto go now, I wonder?

Not as far as South Australia of course. Are you Mahikeng any other plans or are you Bothasig?

Both of us though we don't feel too ill. Knysna of you to ask.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 14 Mar 2022, 8:58 am

Hurt fist.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Mar 2022, 9:00 am

Kiss of the sicond woman.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 14 Mar 2022, 9:07 am

The big brass ring tird.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 14 Mar 2022, 9:23 am

How are you feeling Galted after the positive test.. hopefully asymptomatic and no discomfort?

I've got a dose of hay fever. Don't think it's Omicron. I was out chopping down some ivy which had worked its way over the fence. Amazing growth. I could see the air was full of spores (in the sunlight) as I ripped the stuff out. It was trying to strangle my favourite tree with the purple and white flowers. Also did 4 hours levelling out the pebble drive digging out the clay which the car tyres had pushed out to the sides after all the rain we've had. It looked like a tank had been going up and down the drive judging from the track marks. Think there was a few hundred kilos of clay there.

So in summary. In agony today - sore shoulders, lower back, quads and a sore throat from about 10 pm last night. (actually feels good to get an immune reaction. Fist one since about 2019...so that proves I'm not a robot.) Besides that, everything's going well.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Mar 2022, 9:29 am

I suspect Galted is curled up under a blanket on the sofa in his Jack Wolfskin pyjamas and Hi-Tec slippers.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Mar 2022, 10:32 am

Must admit found it quite strange on Saturday. Went to the vets and once inside a small room the vet announced he had tested positive that morning. Did we want to continue? We did but felt pretty uneasy about it. Lost a friend to it just before initial lockdown so have generally been cautious

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 14 Mar 2022, 10:38 am

seanmichaels wrote:Must admit found it quite strange on Saturday. Went to the vets and once inside a small room the vet announced he had tested positive that morning. Did we want to continue? We did but felt pretty uneasy about it. Lost a friend to it just before initial lockdown so have generally been cautious

Should have asked the vet to give you a shot of Ivermectin just to be on the safe side.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 14 Mar 2022, 11:00 am

I'm good thanks. Don't actually have the f*cking disease, apparently the PCR test can pick it up for months after you've had it. I'm guessing I had it around early Feb without knowing it was Covid but don't have any symptoms now and the Lateral Flow tests are negative.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Mar 2022, 11:03 am

Missus had omicron bin December. I tested every day for 2 weeks as I work for a few coffin dodgers. Not a thing

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Mar 2022, 11:12 am

I'm not Willy Hurt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 14 Mar 2022, 11:15 am

seanmichaels wrote:Missus had omicron bin December. I tested every day for 2 weeks as I work for a few coffin dodgers. Not a thing

Don't have much face to face contact with old people apart from one old chap I chat to when he's walking his dog, frightening to think of the potential power you hold.  Or if you've got fat friends, would be a good laugh coughing in their faces and watching them fall off their sofas with their trotters kicking at the air.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Mar 2022, 11:18 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Missus had omicron bin December. I tested every day for 2 weeks as I work for a few coffin dodgers. Not a thing

Don't have much face to face contact with old people apart from one old chap I chat to when he's walking his dog, frightening to think of the potential power you hold.  Or if you've got fat friends, would be a good laugh coughing in their faces and watching them fall off their sofas with their trotters kicking at the air.

Some of super_insecure's best friends are fat.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Mar 2022, 11:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

As are the majority of englands womens cricket team

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Mar 2022, 11:59 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

As are the majority of englands womens cricket team

Didn't do Shane Warne any harm. Til he died, at least.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 14 Mar 2022, 1:54 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

He's just over inflated them.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Mar 2022, 3:09 pm

LOL out loud.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 14 Mar 2022, 4:21 pm

Laugh

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next