The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Hearn really rated Benn he'd fight Avanesyan..

2 posters

Go down

If Hearn really rated Benn he'd fight Avanesyan.. Empty If Hearn really rated Benn he'd fight Avanesyan..

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 19 Apr 2022, 11:33 am

Every Hearn fighter is an amazing talent according to the Man himself..Campbell Soup is struggling with 3-9 fighters but its only teething troubles I'm sure.. .Lulling better fighters into a false sense of security no doubt.

I find Hearn boring not because he isn't charismatic.. He is..

But because I know exactly what he is going to say on everything..and when you overhype it looks silly..Though I'm sure he thinks it isn't and he is Barnum.

He is hiding Benn and everyone knows it...He has avoided Brit and Euro level and pillow punching...Average...Well beaten by Khan years ago Algieri and a guy promoted with the line he took someone 8 rounds proves that...

Avanesysan...Isn't Hagler and no he doesn't sell seats but he would be a good test and is the sort of guy you need to beat to reach the top level...He isn't fighting him because Hearn doesn't fancy him..simple as.

But 140 pounders Garcia and the washed up Broner are prospects for a fight..Well fancy that.

No disgrace in milking a seat seller but just cut with the bollox...

Because we can all smell it..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

If Hearn really rated Benn he'd fight Avanesyan.. Empty Re: If Hearn really rated Benn he'd fight Avanesyan..

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2022, 12:49 pm

Hearn can pretend to call out all the PBC fighters but let’s be honest when does Al Haymon let his fighters go on a rival network? IIRC Ruiz Jr and Spence are the only off the top of my head.
So if Hearn really wants to step up Benn’s opposition if with DAZN affiliated fighters like GBP’s Ortiz Jr or free agents like Crawford or Mikey Garcia.
Ortiz Jr and Crawford no chance of those.
So the undersized Mikey Garcia seems about right…

Back to top Go down

If Hearn really rated Benn he'd fight Avanesyan.. Empty Re: If Hearn really rated Benn he'd fight Avanesyan..

Post by Mr Bounce Tue 19 Apr 2022, 3:07 pm

Benn is being undermatched of that there is no doubt. Pillow Punching Algieri followed by never was Van Heerden. Both served up as cannon fodder. Benn's good but he's untested, and a decent boxer with movement and a good chin will ask questions.

Mikey would indeed be a fairly easy fight - little risk of being KO'd but Garcia's not the fighter he once was and although he has plenty of skill, as Jeff says, he's small at the weight. Avanesyan is also a good option - again, not too much risk though. I'd like to see Benn in a proper war with Ennis though (won't happen - too risky).

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 19 Apr 2022, 4:53 pm

Broner and Garcia as better opponents than a hungry Avanesyan are quite telling..

Could beat Avanesyan its a good fight.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 19 Apr 2022, 5:48 pm

Jeff Navarro wrote:Hearn can pretend to call out all the PBC fighters but let’s be honest when does Al Haymon let his fighters go on a rival network? IIRC Ruiz Jr and Spence are the only off the top of my head.
So if Hearn really wants to step up Benn’s opposition if with DAZN affiliated fighters like GBP’s Ortiz Jr or free agents like Crawford or Mikey Garcia.
Ortiz Jr and Crawford no chance of those.
So the undersized Mikey Garcia seems about right…

Hearn made Warren a stupid offer for Yarde a couple of months ago.. So crossover isn't a problem if it suits apparently.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 19 Apr 2022, 5:55 pm

Whyte has not turned up apparently to the Public workout..But I'm sure it's all great mind games..  well it is until he has his mind scrambled on Saturday.

After the greedy trialhorse gets a one sided beat down on Saturday.. Top rank should let Matchroom win the bid to Fury v AJ should he beat Usyk....

Fury should only turn up to the weigh in and fight..

Sorry wrong thread

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down