The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+14
Shotrock
superflyweight
theslosty
Oakdene
westisbest
navyblueshorts
McLaren
Duty281
beninho
pedro
Soul Requiem
super_realist
JAS
JuliusHMarx
18 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 9 Empty Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

JAS wrote:
super_realist wrote:
JAS wrote:
super_realist wrote:
McLaren wrote:I am not prone to defending the old firm but what do you mean by not close to CL standard? They are probably pretty similar to other pot 4 teams.

They clearly aren't capable of competing in it, furthermore if they were genuinely Champions League standard they wouldn't have to rely on Russian league expulsion to get in automatically and wouldn't have such a dismal qualifying record against Malmo, Copenhagen, Midtylland etc.

Teams that are CL standard actually appear in it, rather than once every five years. Evidently they are there to make up numbers.
Getting third position is the aspiration and that looks a step too far for Rangers at least and likely Celtic

Fancy editing this one before I go forth and rip the utter Poopie apart point by point?

Not at all. Celtic and Rangers are proving categorically why they are pot 4. They have been terrible.
Unless they do their part in improving the SPL and thus increasing revenue so they can compete at this level they are only ever going to be able to do ok in Europa and Conference, it's clear as day they aren't up to the CL under the status quo.
Not really sure how you can "rip that apart"
Celtic and Rangers are partially responsible for how bad the quality of the domestic League is, but do nothing to improve it. It's self fulfilling and any reasonable OF fan would admit they aren't good enough for the Champions League and unless things change domestically, they never will.
That's pretty reasonable isn't it?

Yes, it comes down to money, but if your teams can't be arsed to improve the product, then expect this every year until your coefficient denudes to the point where automatic qualification doesn't occur.

Rangers and Celtic aren't good enough. It's just a fact.

Ok points
1. Russian expulsion, they were already going to be ahead of Russia in the coefficient. Rangers pretty much over the past 4 seasons dragged the Scottish coefficient from 23rd to 8th FACT
2. Rangers have faced Danish opposition twice since their resurgence, comfortably beating Midtylland in the Europa league qualifying and taking 4/6 points off Brondby in the group stage last season. I can’t and won’t speak about how the other half of the OF have performed.
3. I know this will be painful for you to grasp but the Scottish league is the 8th best league in Europe and in terms of finance is there punching above it’s weight.
4. Rangers were ranked 33rd at the end of last season, at the point of the CL group stage draw they were ranked 29th, had that ranking been used in the CL draw they would have been in POT 3, but for a Ramsay penalty they would have been in pot 1

Saying they can’t compete is utter Love sacks, there is a mile of difference between saying they’ve performed poorly compared to last season and saying they can’t compete. If they ship the same amount of goals in the next 3 games and 0 points then you’d be moving toward a semblance of a point but we’re not there yet are we.

5. Civic.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by Oakdene Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:09 pm

super_realist wrote:Who says it's a law anyone deserves? What is wrong with the current one?

Do you really think there is any really groundswell to reduce the age of deciding what you are from 18 to 16 and from two years to 3 months  from actual trans people or is it just this moronic trans activist lobby who don't seem to consult trans people?

Heard a transperson today on radio saying it was silly from the SNP, of course they weren't speaking for all trans people but seriously, how well do you know yourself or your brain at a childlike 16?

SNP should focus on thing which matter much more than a few hundred trans people getting to identify as what they like two years earlier than they currently can. Same with these Stonewall grifters.

I just know this would be a truck you'd hitch your wagon to.

I had this with my daughter when she was 14, she declared to me that she wasn't happy in her body & she was transgender. I asked her what this meant & she said she was a boy born into a girls body. So I asked did she fancy girls or boys or both or neither. We chatted & I said, being a single Dad for reference, that I felt she was a bit to young to make such a decision & we will carry on as we are now but in a few years if she felt that way I would support her & we would look at what options were there.

After about 6 months she came to me & said that she was going through a rough patch & that she now realised she was happy but she was gay.

Oakdene

super_realist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by super_realist Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:51 pm

My cousins a teacher and has to deal with this constantly. One minute kids are trans, 6 months later they aren't.
You can barely trust a kid to decide on anything far less something which could change their whole life.

Dare to have an opinion which defers from the women trans ideology and you're labelled a transphobe, just as you're labelled a racist if you're against illegal migration. No shades of grey with these activist rent a mobs.
Mac even labels you mysogynist if you're a man and criticise a woman for something. That's the level we are dealing with, people utterly incapable of any type of narrative.

super_realist

ralphjohn69 and Oakdene like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:50 am

super_realist wrote:
Mac even labels you mysogynist if you're a man and criticise a woman for something.

I doubt that is what happened.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:55 am

Super

My point is the SNP needed something that would tempt a Tory government to interfere with a Scottish government bill and knew that it would have to be something in the culture wars that would rile right wingers. This trans bill, completely fit the bill. Sunak feels empowered by an anti trans sentiment on the right and Nicola, probably cynically, dangled this bill out there for him. And now we are left with the image that devolution has been eroded.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:58 am

McLaren wrote:Super

My point is the SNP needed something that would tempt a Tory government to interfere with a Scottish government bill and knew that it would have to be something in the culture wars that would rile right wingers. This trans bill, completely fit the bill. Sunak feels empowered by an anti trans sentiment on the right and Nicola, probably cynically, dangled this bill out there for him. And now we are left with the image that devolution has been eroded.  

You don't get it Mac. The SNP amendment was changing on already agreed UK wide law. Why do the SNP feel it needed amending if not to cause provocation?

As for being "right wing", well it was Rosie Duffield, a Labour MP shouted down by Tories for opposing the SNP on this.

Last edited by super_realist on Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:00 pm

Super

Reread my post.
McLaren
McLaren

super_realist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:01 pm

Does it matter? Without UKG approval (as also agreed at the UK Supreme Court), no referendum is happening any time soon. Devolution hasn't been eroded - that override clause has been there since Day 1 of the devolved Government; was always a possibility as Sturgeon well knows.

If Sturgeon challenges the UKG override in the courts, as she says she will, reckon she'll lose that as well. Let her waste more Scottish Government money on a vanity Bill in the courts while other parts of Scotland go to wrack and ruin on her watch - not a good look IMO.

Last edited by navyblueshorts on Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:01 pm

Reread my post.

What anti trans sentiment? You'll be saying JK Rowling is a transphobe next.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:02 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:

Does it matter? Without UKG approval (as also agreed at the UK Supreme Court), no referendum is happening any time soon. Devolution hasn't been eroded - that override clause has been there since Day 1 of the devolved Government; was always a possibility as Sturgeon well knows.

If Sturgeon challenges the UKG override in the courts, as she says she will, reckon she'll lose that as well. Let her waste more Scottish Government money on a vanity Bill in the courts while other parts of Scotland go to wrack and ruin on her watch - not a good look IMO.

I think she has lost a lot of public support lately, not least on her taxation proposals.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:03 pm

super_realist wrote:

Reread my post.

What anti trans sentiment? You'll be saying JK Rowling is a transphobe next.
Yep. Having any opinion that questions anything re. trans issues automatically means you're transphobic. It's not up for debate. You should know that by now. Honestly...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:05 pm

super_realist wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

I think she has lost a lot of public support lately, not least on her taxation proposals.
Will be interesting if/when Labour form their next Government. I think Sturgeon needs the Tories in #10 - if not, she'll lose at least some of her support for independence I think.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:09 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
super_realist wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Will be interesting if/when Labour form their next Government. I think Sturgeon needs the Tories in #10 - if not, she'll lose at least some of her support for independence I think.

Don't think being in bed with the greens and obsessed with the laughable net zero helps her

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:31 pm

Super

I made it clear I think the SNP used this issue to bait the Tories into making an anti Scottish, at least in the eyes of those there a playing up to, move . The trans issue works so well for this because there is no one in Sunaks base that will care about whether he tried to kibosh a trans rights bill.

Navy

You are thinking about this in too literal a sense. The SNP are all about the PR game and not about what actually happens in technical legal sense. They only care about attracting people to the cause.
McLaren
McLaren

navyblueshorts likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:38 pm

I agree , you're right but I thinks it's a stretch to say that having an opposing view about "trans rights" automatically implies you are of a right wing persuasion.
There seems to be quite a lot of Tory's jumping on the trans bandwagon.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:59 am

Good to see the vomit inducing Jacinta Adern resign.
Awful leader.

super_realist

Duty281 and ralphjohn69 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:02 am

super_realist wrote:Good to see the vomit inducing Jacinta Adern resign.
Awful leader.

I guess we as a nation are spoilt in terms of being able to spot and judge awful leaders, we've had so much effin practice!!

Just out of interest, what do you think makes her so awful (apart from being left of centre). Is she too honest? too empathetic? too much of a role model for aspiring caring female politicians. Or is it just that she cant pathologically lie through her teeth as convincingly and as well as well as our recent batch. Does she wear a seat belt doing self promotional vids?

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:06 am

Nothing to do with her politics.
Zero covid policy, even after vaccine deployment and a lockdown second only to China in severity. Hasn't done New Zealand any good and they are suffering for that decision WHO would ever think zero covid was possible or sensible?

How is zero covid policy empathetic? It's dictatorial and authoritarian.

Dystopian lottery entry to the country.

Claim to prioritise happiness over the economy. Happiness comes from  a good economy.

She didn't resign because she was worn out but because she knows she's going to get humiliated in the elections because of her failures.

super_realist

ralphjohn69 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:23 am

Jas

I think she is just too much of a woman for super.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:25 am

McLaren wrote:Jas

There you go again Mac, woman are beyond criticism, even if they have ten rows of teeth like Ardern.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:29 am

super_realist wrote:

There you go again Mac, woman are beyond criticism, even if they have ten rows of teeth like Ardern.

You have to admit that it's an ongoing theme for you and the claims of misogyny are not without merit. You definitely spend a lot of time criticising the appearance of women you don't like.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:34 am

super_realist wrote:

Should simply have left it at this, I think.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:37 am

If he were able to leave it at that Navy, he wouldn't have people wondering if he is a misogynist.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:38 am

superflyweight wrote:
super_realist wrote:

You have to admit that it's an ongoing theme for you and the claims of misogyny are not without merit.  You definitely spend a lot of time criticising the appearance of women you don't like.  

It isn't at all. I'm as critical of male and female, you are just seeing what you want to see.
Are Shane Lowry, Gordon Spieth, Corbyn, Botox Woods all identifying as women these days. How is it any worse than calling Garcia "pea brain"? That's a criticism of his characteristics. He can't change his intelligence either, bit that's fair game and Ardern isn't?
Mac also said that Westwood looks like he has Downs so I'll not take any lessons from him.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:22 pm

Super, it's fine. You just happen to hate all sportspeople of colour and every female politician. These quirks of statistics can happen.

Last edited by McLaren on Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:28 pm

Also it's you placing looking like having down syndrome in the context of being a negative.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:51 pm

super_realist wrote:Nothing to do with her politics.

Hmmm, aye ok, I'm sure you believe yourself

super_realist wrote:
Zero covid policy, even after vaccine deployment and a lockdown second only to China in severity. Hasn't done New Zealand any good and they are suffering for that decision WHO would ever think zero covid was possible or sensible?

I can see Starmer being asked to pass his Daily Mail Captain Hindsight title over to you.

In terms of the immediate post covid economic performance New Zealand don't figure among the leaders that for sure. How are their deaths per million shaping up compared to other nations?
super_realist wrote:

I get the whole free society thing but equally there are sometimes exceptional circumstances where a government or governments have to take and be seen to take clear action to protect their citizens.

If the next unknown (deadlier) virus is about to emerge and you had a chance (hypothetically) to see it out in Arden's New Zealand or Trumps America or Bolsonaro's Brazil where would you feel safest?

super_realist wrote:

No idea what you're on about here

super_realist wrote:
Claim to prioritise happiness over the economy. Happiness comes from  a good economy.  

That is a very interesting comment, because it's so open to conjecture. First of all define "good economy" is it simply a roaring GDP growth? Regardless of income and wealth inequality that makes it up. Do you think the millions that are working 2-3 jobs on minimum wage to just about make ends meet are happy??  But then again if the top 5-10% of the income distribution are happy then that's what counts eh

super_realist wrote:
She didn't resign because she was worn out but because she knows she's going to get humiliated in the elections because of her failures.

Well thanks for the irrefutable clear view from inside her head.[/quote]
[/quote]

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:07 pm

JAS wrote:

super_realist wrote:

That is a very interesting comment, because it's so open to conjecture. First of all define "good economy" is it simply a roaring GDP growth? Regardless of income and wealth inequality that makes it up. Do you think the millions that are working 2-3 jobs on minimum wage to just about make ends meet are happy??  But then again if the top 5-10% of the income distribution are happy then that's what counts eh

Jas

I think this shows how much of an ingénue political understanding Super has (sorry but love borrowing Supers weird vocabulary and using it back at him). To be completely unaware of the link, or lack of, between his right wing idea of a good economy and happiness is pretty worrying.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:37 pm

Also Super (or anyone really), what are your thoughts on Andrew Tate?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:51 pm

McLaren wrote:Also Super (or anyone really), what are your thoughts on Andrew Tate?

He looks like his own thumb after he's removed it from his anus.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

McLaren likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:43 pm

superflyweight wrote:
McLaren wrote:Also Super (or anyone really), what are your thoughts on Andrew Tate?

Laugh
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:47 pm

Don't care that much, Mac, tbh. No idea really who he is and have no knowledge of what he posted on any online forum. The bits of info I have seen since his arrest suggest he's a complete 🛎️ end. Assuming he's done what's claimed of him, hopefully he'll end up in a Ceausescu-era jail for quite some time....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:31 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
Don't care that much, Mac, tbh. No idea really who he is and have no knowledge of what he posted on any online forum. The bits of info I have seen since his arrest suggest he's a complete 🛎️ end. Assuming he's done what's claimed of him, hopefully he'll end up in a Ceausescu-era jail for quite some time....

Don't really know too much about him except for the ongoing criminal investigations, but have heard from two different teachers at two different schools that they have had to have special sessions where male teachers talk with the boys (who seem to hang onto Tate's every word) at each school to explain why Tate's views on women are problematic and why misogynistic behaviour is not acceptable.

SR should probably attend one of those sessions.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:15 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Bit of a racist comment no? Surprised Mac has liked it.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:59 pm

incontinentia wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

No. But you've revealed a lot about your own hygiene issues.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:47 pm

superflyweight wrote:
incontinentia wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

No.  But you've revealed a lot about your own hygiene issues.  
Well its not my fault really, its a medical condition. Hence my username.

Never heard of Andrew Tate til very recently when he called out Greta Thunberg on social media, and she responded with a brutal beatdown which called into question the size of his wedding tackle. Then all of a sudden he's getting arrested in Romania. He seems like a douche.

PS- the sexual tension between mclaren and super realist is off the charts.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:06 am

McLaren wrote:
JAS wrote:

super_realist wrote:

Jas

I think this shows how much of an ingénue political understanding Super has (sorry but love borrowing Supers weird vocabulary and using it back at him). To be completely unaware of the link, or lack of, between his right wing idea of a good economy and happiness is pretty worrying.

How exactly do you make people happy on a poor economy Mac? Name a country that is happy with a poor economy.

As for Andrew Tate, I've heard the name but I don't know anything about him.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 am

JAS wrote:
super_realist wrote:Nothing to do with her politics.

Hmmm, aye ok, I'm sure you believe yourself

super_realist wrote:

I can see Starmer being asked to pass his Daily Mail Captain Hindsight title over to you.

In terms of the immediate post covid economic performance New Zealand don't figure among the leaders that for sure. How are their deaths per million shaping up compared to other nations?
super_realist wrote:

I get the whole free society thing but equally there are sometimes exceptional circumstances where a government or governments have to take and be seen to take clear action to protect their citizens.

If the next unknown (deadlier) virus is about to emerge and you had a chance (hypothetically) to see it out in Arden's New Zealand or Trumps America or Bolsonaro's Brazil where would you feel safest?

super_realist wrote:

No idea what you're on about here

super_realist wrote:

super_realist wrote:

Well thanks for the irrefutable clear view from inside her head.
[/quote][/quote]

NZ had Zero Covid policies  well into 2021, well beyond vaccine rolloiut and well beyond a time when science had clearly demonstrated that zero covid was a ridiculous CPC policy.

She and her party are tanking in NZ. She went before she was humiliated at the ballot box. Could do with Trudeau Blackface out next.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:10 am

McLaren wrote:Also it's you placing looking like having down syndrome in the context of being a negative.

You said it as a compliment did you?
I could just as easily day you took Arderns teeth as being a negative on that basis.

Last edited by super_realist on Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:12 am

McLaren wrote:Super, it's fine. You just happen to hate all sportspeople of colour and every female politician. These quirks of statistics can happen.

And plenty white male ones too which you conveniently ignore.
Seems you're the one looking for racism and sexism with your conformation bias.
I've asked a million times before how you consider anything I've written as being racist or sexist and you've been incapable of any examples.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:31 pm

Footie related. Lampard sacked as Everton boss. Who's your money on to replace him? Dych?

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:39 pm

I'm never wrong wrote:Footie related. Lampard sacked as Everton boss. Who's your money on to replace him? Dych?

Postecoglu…please!!

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:16 pm

JAS wrote:
I'm never wrong wrote:Footie related. Lampard sacked as Everton boss. Who's your money on to replace him? Dych?

Postecoglu…please!!

Thinking about it realistically, they can’t afford to go top drawer, most of any shortlist they draw up wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole.
It’s going to have to be either

A) a Big Sam or Dyche or even a Big Dunc stop gap to try and keep them up then a gamble on an up and coming.
B) go straight for an up and coming now but be prepared to accept a season or 2 in the championship
C) Somebody like Postecoglu who could cover both A & B above. He walked into a shambles a Parkhead and calmed the mess and turned it around pretty quick. Of course I’ll get the usual “yeah but he’s in a pub league” Love sacks. Aye that’ll be the same pub league that bred Fergie, where 2nd is unacceptable and playing to 50k plus season ticket holders every other week. At least Everton won’t have to worry about his relative lack of European success.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:51 pm

Postecoglou is inevitably linked to every Premier League vacancy going at the moment but think it'll take a more attractive proposition than Everton to abandon his Celtic project. How he does in UCL next year might determine the calibre of the next club he manages.

Realise Rodgers and Gerrard left mid-season but Ange is a slightly different character imo
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:23 am

theslosty wrote:Postecoglou is inevitably linked to every Premier League vacancy going at the moment but think it'll take a more attractive proposition than Everton to abandon his Celtic project. How he does in UCL next year might determine the calibre of the next club he manages.

Realise Rodgers and Gerrard left mid-season but Ange is a slightly different character imo

So expect Postecoglou to be managing in the Faroe Island league this time next year.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:21 pm

McLaren wrote:
theslosty wrote:Postecoglou is inevitably linked to every Premier League vacancy going at the moment but think it'll take a more attractive proposition than Everton to abandon his Celtic project. How he does in UCL next year might determine the calibre of the next club he manages.

So expect Postecoglou to be managing in the Faroe Island league this time next year.

More likely that the current Aberdeen manager will be looking for a job in the Faroes next Season :-p

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:49 pm

Gerrard Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 9 1f600

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:07 pm

Anyone see Gruppenfuhrer Sturgeon squirming on this absurd trans issue.
She walked right into it and knew she'd been skewered. Delightful to watch. She really can't take when her own arguments are used against her.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:47 pm

super_realist wrote:Anyone see Gruppenfuhrer Sturgeon squirming on this absurd trans issue.
She walked right into it and knew she'd been skewered. Delightful to watch. She really can't take when her own arguments are used against her.

Haven't seen it. Have you got a link?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:24 am

Easy to Google Mac. There's an ITV one and even lefty C4 are getting stuck in.
She's actually calling being against reforms to gender recognition as "racist" which I'm not understanding how she gets there.

Also heard some pundit claim that that unfortunate black guy killed by black cops was down to "white supremacism" in the police force.
I don't even think David Lammy would be stupid enough to make that claim.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:41 pm

Sorry, can't find it. I would be interested to see it if you could post a link?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next