The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh 29 - Buckfast & Bollinger

+32
Oakdene
mikey_dragon
Pot Hale
Kingshu
Welshmushroom
Maine man
TheMildlyFranticLlama
Pete330v2
Anglobraveheart
LeinsterFan4life
TJ
EWT Spoons
formerly known as Sam
EST
Mad for Chelsea
NeilyBroon
Collapse2005
demosthenes
RiscaGame
Mcsweens
Hazel Sapling
Heuer27
doctor_grey
Tramptastic
sensisball
funnyExiledScot
tigertattie
jimbopip
bsando
BigGee
RDW
George Carlin
36 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh 29 - Buckfast & Bollinger - Page 5 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh 29 - Buckfast & Bollinger

Post by George Carlin Sat 17 Dec 2022, 7:11 am

First topic message reminder :

29 threads. There is officially something wrong with us.

https://www.606v2.com/t70624p1000-glasgow-and-edinburgh-28-and-counting-the-banter-goes-on?ns=7ndk62cdm0w%3D#4069230

Last edited by George Carlin on Sat 17 Dec 2022, 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh 29 - Buckfast & Bollinger - Page 5 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh 29 - Buckfast & Bollinger

Post by Mad for Chelsea Sun 08 Jan 2023, 4:55 pm

Excellent match, and well-deserved win in the end. Glasgow played some cracking stuff, scored four terrific tries, and had another two near misses (due to very good last ditch defence from the Stormers).

Jones-Tuipolotu working very well in midfield, hope Toonie was watching Very Happy

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh 29 - Buckfast & Bollinger - Page 5 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh 29 - Buckfast & Bollinger

Post by bsando Sun 08 Jan 2023, 5:05 pm

Most of the Scotland backs will be coming over from Glasgow I expect apart from VDM, Kinghorn and Graham. Smith was brilliant, Jones and Tuipilotu are the form Scot centres and Steyn is still a very solid option to have.

Glasgow have the beef in the pack that they were always crying out for and some of their direct running really helped open things up out wide. Something the light weight Glasgow of recent seasons couldn't achieve. On paper that back row today looked brutal and so it was.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Sun 08 Jan 2023, 11:36 pm

It was an excellent win by Glasgow, but not sure what has happened at Edinburgh.

For Scotland, the Jones at 12 experiment could prove important. He offers so much attacking threat and he has the size/power to be comfortable defensively. The disaster in Wales in 2018 may be the off-putting part, though that was five years ago when Jones was just breaking through.

Blair has had an injury list to contend with but the young talent he has had at his disposal, really Edinburgh should not have a losing record

Hazel Sapling

bsando likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 09 Jan 2023, 1:01 am

Great win Glasgow!

Tell you what there's been a huge momentum shift between the two clubs over the winter period. Edinburgh in the doldrums, Glasgow flying.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 09 Jan 2023, 8:51 am

The admirable Disco on the GW forum made this observation;

Saturday - Edinburgh drawing 17-17 with Zebre. Score the BP try with 78.45 on the clock to win 24-17.

Sunday - Glasgow drawing 17-17 with Stormers. Score the BP try with 78.40 on the clock to win 24-17.

How similar the scorelines but how vastly different the context. Luvvies scrape a win against the weakest side in the league: Rugby Club deservedly win against a very, very good side.

Or, A Modern Tale Of Two Cities,

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of Warriors, it was the age of Luvvies, it was the epoch of the Shonas, it was the epoch of the Blarehorn Which Project, it was the season of Buckfast (mainlined), it was the season of Bollinger (corked, sent back).

It is also worth noting that both sides have their injury woes BUT

Kebble- Matthews-Ragnar  Walker-Fraser-Pirate
Cummings-Richie Samuels
Big ManJessie- G Brown- Darge Mullet, Miller, Batman
House Elf Kennedy
Meatball Thompson
Titman
Johnson
Stafford
Forbes
McKay
were all absent (apart from Samuels) from the 23 yesterday. Wink  
Can we win in Perpignan? I wouldn't bet against it.
Will the Luvvies rally round Blair and start playing some rugby? I wouldn't bet on it.

As Wee Shona said after 78 minutes, "It is a far, far better kick I put in now than I have ever done. It is a far, far finer win than Edinburgh will ever know"

Last edited by jimbopip on Mon 09 Jan 2023, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

jimbopip

RDW and BigGee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 09 Jan 2023, 9:02 am

I agree with everything Jimbo says, even if i don't understand half of it Very Happy

BigGee
Admin
Admin

George Carlin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 09 Jan 2023, 10:37 am

I see Alan Tait is the new head coach of the Southern Knights.

Scott Wight and Lewis Carmichael assisting him.

That sounds like a good setup and good to see the ex pros getting involved in coaching set ups. You would hope they can attract some decent players to that outfit.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Mon 09 Jan 2023, 11:49 am

Huge win for this Warriors team, they have made big strides over the last couple of months.

It's pretty amazing how much of a difference Franco and the new coaching set up have made to some of these players; the improvement to the likes of Lewis Bean and even Tuipulotu is incredible, and players who have come in recently, who I thought were fairly middling (Vailanu), are playing brilliantly.

EST

George Carlin and BigGee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramptastic Mon 09 Jan 2023, 11:57 am

I'm still fascinate by Franco's determination to have a backrow made entirely of 8s. Is it a saffer thing? Cause to me, those backrows he picks every week are horribly imbalanced but is the strategy to just be as physical as possible in the contact, get go forward in attack and defence and retain/win ball that way?

Will be interesting to see if he favours Darge who is an out and out openside when he returns

Tramptastic

Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 09 Jan 2023, 12:07 pm

Tramptastic, I'm not sure he has had much of a choice with both Darge and the Mullet being crocked.
it'll be interesting to see how he manages players' gametime once he has more players available. Certainly Cowboy Dave would be dropping those not in his matchday 23, decided back in August, regardless of how well they were playing. I think The General is much more pragmatic.
The next three games should be "interesting". You would imagine that Toonie has let him know who he wants rested before the 6 Nations and who he wants to have some gametime to get them up to speed. So we may well see a Johnson-Jones midfield and Cummings and Darge off the bench against Perpignan.

jimbopip

Tramptastic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Mon 09 Jan 2023, 12:24 pm

Tramptastic wrote:I'm still fascinate by Franco's determination to have a backrow made entirely of 8s. Is it a saffer thing? Cause to me, those backrows he picks every week are horribly imbalanced but is the strategy to just be as physical as possible in the contact, get go forward in attack and defence and retain/win ball that way?

Will be interesting to see if he favours Darge who is an out and out openside when he returns

Yup, it's not something I could see working at all(not that he had much choice, as Jim noted), but that's proved to be rubbish.  Vailanu is a lot more mobile than he looks, which has helped him get over ball more than I expected.  I think you're right though - the main thing is that finally, in what has been an absolute age, Glasgow are a match physically to most of the teams they come up against.  It's been a long time since we have had ball carriers who can punch holes in defences, now that we do we are more often on the front foot which helps with everything else.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramptastic Tue 10 Jan 2023, 10:02 am

I just watched the glasgow stormers highlights and glasgow looked both physical as hell and proper entertaining to watch!

Cancilliere is a proper talented winger, Dempsey looked ferocious in the contact and both centres were super sharp

Tramptastic

Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue 10 Jan 2023, 10:17 am

Glasgow postponed fixtures against The Lions has been re-scheduled for the 25th February, the same weekend that Scotland play France.

That will mean a severely weakened team to go down south, but there was never going to be much alternative to a 6N weekend if the match was going to get played at all.

Ulster also playing their postponed game in SA the same weekend.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu 12 Jan 2023, 12:18 pm

Edinburgh sign paddy Harrison on a 4 year deal. Good bit of business for a very promising young hooker.

Ashman is also supposedly signing for Edinburgh. With him and harrison likely to be the Scottish hookers in the not to distant future, you might have thought it would be better to have one at each club.

Turner, McInally, Brown, Cherry and Turner are all the wrong side of 30 now and probably don't have that much left in the tank, particularly Brown, McInally and Turner, who have had enough head injuries for any one career,

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Thu 12 Jan 2023, 12:48 pm

I thought Ashman was due to go to Glasgow, he was loaned there last time but digging through wiki, Edinburgh also makes sense. McInally is often injured and this could be the hint he is retiring. With Scotland call-ups, there are plenty of minutes to go around. Glasgow can probably squeeze another season out of Brown and Fraser/Hiddleston could be ready to compete for minutes very soon

Glasgow for next season
Over 30's: Turner, Brown, Matthews
Prime 25 - 29:
Developing: Fraser (former MacPhail scholarship player), Hiddleston (physically the size of a prop), Drummond (undersized academy prospect)

Edinburgh for next season
Over 30's: McInally, Cherry
Prime 25 - 29: McBurney
Developing u25: Harrison

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Fri 13 Jan 2023, 12:02 pm

Glasgow team v. Perpignan. Wee bit of rotation!!!

Glasgow Warriors team to face USA Perpignan at Stade Aime Giral, Saturday 14 January, kick-off 8pm UK time. You can watch the match on epcr.tv, or follow all the action in our Live Match Centre at glasgowwarriors.org.

1. Nathan McBeth (12)
2. Johnny Matthews (36)
3. Lucio Sordoni (7)
4. JP du Preez (11)
5. Richie Gray (93)
6. Euan Ferrie (4)
7. Cameron Neild (3)
8. Jack Dempsey (30)

9. Jamie Dobie (41)
10. Domingo Miotti (14)
11. Ollie Smith (24)
12. Sam Johnson (96)
13. Stafford McDowall (C) (46)
14. Cole Forbes (29)
15. Josh McKay (21)

Replacements

16. Angus Fraser (1)
17. Jamie Bhatti (79)
18. Simon Berghan (21)
19. Lewis Bean (27)
20. Alex Samuel (2)
21. Thomas Gordon (57)
22. Sean Kennedy (22)
23. Duncan Weir (128)

Unavailable for selection: Fraser Brown (head), Gregor Brown (foot), Scott Cummings (foot), Rory Darge (ankle), Zander Fagerson (hamstring), Oli Kebble (shoulder), Sintu Manjezi (knee), Jack Mann (head), Enrique Pieretto (chest), Ross Thompson (ankle), Murphy Walker (neck), Ryan Wilson (knee).

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Fri 13 Jan 2023, 2:50 pm

Good to see Gordon back. Might be a bit too late to play himself into the Scotland OS jersey but we will need him for the Lions game in February.

Interesting call to make McDowall a captain. Be interesting to see how it goes

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 13 Jan 2023, 3:26 pm

Smith-McKay-Forbes is some back three.
Stafford as captain shows yet another Glasgow coach rates him. Why do these so called experts keep ignoring the wisdom of FES?
I get the feeling that Glasgow will win tomorrow.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 13 Jan 2023, 8:32 pm

Murray Maccalum finally back in Scotland

Signs for Edinburgh till end of season

Could he be a late bolter for 6N/WC squads, was certainly playing well for Worcester earlier in the season

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 13 Jan 2023, 8:46 pm

jimbopip wrote:Smith-McKay-Forbes is some back three.
Stafford as captain shows yet another Glasgow coach rates him. Why do these so called experts keep ignoring the wisdom of FES?

It will be their downfall Jimbo. Mark my words. McDowall is a complete donkey. If Al Kellock were a centre, he'd be McDowall.

I fancy the Weegies as well. On a proper roll at the moment. I think Franco has done fine work, and tails are up.

I'm less confident about Edinburgh....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 13 Jan 2023, 8:48 pm

BigGee wrote:Murray Maccalum finally back in Scotland

Signs for Edinburgh till end of season

Could he be a late bolter for 6N/WC squads, was certainly playing well for Worcester earlier in the season

I think he could be a bolter. With Zander out and Nel the rugby age equivalent of Jimbo, we sorely need someone to come through. Berghan has been good recently, but it's a position where we need some depth.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 13 Jan 2023, 9:01 pm

BigGee wrote:Murray Maccalum finally back in Scotland

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to pick him up, he was in good form for Wuss before they went under and can play both sides.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Jan 2023, 9:06 pm

Edinburgh continuing with Kinghorn on the wing despite having a winger on the bench this time. Last week we pretty much had no-one else available, but Blair can't use that excuse this time. Savala picked at 10

Given the injuries to Graham and unknown VDM issues could this be direction from on high for the 6N?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 13 Jan 2023, 9:14 pm

RDW wrote:Edinburgh continuing with Kinghorn on the wing despite having a winger on the bench this time. Last week we pretty much had no-one else available, but Blair can't use that excuse this time. Savala picked at 10

Given the injuries to Graham and unknown VDM issues could this be direction from on high for the 6N?

I hope not. Steyn and Maitland would be my picks for the wings. Both playing well and in the correct position. I'd have Kinghorn on the bench. Massive shame that Duhan and Graham are out.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by sensisball Fri 13 Jan 2023, 11:58 pm

Even more worrying is Ritchie playing 7 this weekend, is that on Tonnie's order?
If you remember Ritchie playing 7 against the Boks in 21, he started brightly winning a couple of turnovers.
Then after about 30 he started coughing up pens and by the final quarter had almost disappeared from the game.
He simply didn't do a job at 7 and I think he was on better form than he is at the moment.

sensisball

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 14 Jan 2023, 9:38 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:

It will be their downfall Jimbo. Mark my words. McDowall is a complete donkey. If Al Kellock were a centre, he'd be McDowall.

I fancy the Weegies as well. On a proper roll at the moment. I think Franco has done fine work, and tails are up.

So Staffard is a donkey with an erect tail? chin
Also, how could anyone ever be less confident about the Luvvies' prospects?

Murray McCallum? I make that SIX signings for the Luvvies in recent weeks. That's six more than Glasgow. But, I'll be Bru's stones (nailed to the mast as they are) that the rugby club still retain the 1872 this time next year.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 14 Jan 2023, 9:39 am

And before tigertattie says it, yes I am a brave man when it's someone else's stones.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 14 Jan 2023, 8:14 pm

Sitting in departure lounge at Heathrow T3.

Flight delayed and crying babies around but Samwise Johnson has just leveled for the Big Smelly against Perpignan so it’s not all bad.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 14 Jan 2023, 8:21 pm

Big Smelly? We're not auld reekie.
Why are you making babies cry?
I shall have to go off air until I have watched the match on You tube Rugbt Try-lights.
Bon voyage GC.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 14 Jan 2023, 8:30 pm

At least they’re not my babies crying this time.
Mrs GC is braving the Dubai flight with them by herself tomorrow so There Will Be Blood.

4 tried already and we’re only 20 minutes in.
Looks like a properly nutty Euro game.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Sat 14 Jan 2023, 10:48 pm

USAP vs Glasgow felt a bit like a practice match. Happy to walk away with the five points and potentially a dead rubber against Bath next week at home.

The ref was determined to hand out yellow cards for all comers but the players really should have adapted better. Gordon I felt a bit sorry for as I think his right arm was coming around to wrap but after seeing the yellow for that, Forbes then does a marginally worse challenge and gets carded. Brainless

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 14 Jan 2023, 10:58 pm

Glasgow on a great run - the 6N is coming at a bad time for them!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun 15 Jan 2023, 11:18 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:

Ah FES, I hope you pick horses better than you pick donkeys.

Young Stafford had a very good game last night. In fact it would be difficult to pick anyone who played like a Luvvie. Nathan Macbeth looks a real prospect though. Ollie Smith or Blarehorn at 15 for the Twickers outing? chin
I'd go for the proper 15 and put the world class 10 on the bench. Where he could cover wing.

jimbopip

NeilyBroon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Sun 15 Jan 2023, 12:43 pm

Have to agree Jimbo, Smith looks to be the better out and out fullback. Echoes of Hogg when he started out except Smith passes the ball!

I feel for blarehorn as he has definitely been a victim of the toonbola. He should have been retained as back three cover with the ability to cover 10 in a crisis.

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 15 Jan 2023, 2:52 pm

Good win by Edinburgh in Castres

Made hard work of it in the first half and I remain deeply unconvinced by Shiel and Savala, who did not control the game at all well.

On the positive side for Scotland, Ritchie had a storming game and was MoM. Schoeman, after a slightly quieter period, as well looked bang back on form.

Never easy to win in France and Edinburgh still have a chance of qualification.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

bsando likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Sun 15 Jan 2023, 2:57 pm

Pleased with that!

funnyExiledScot

bsando likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun 15 Jan 2023, 3:34 pm

A couple of interesting stats from last night; you have to go back 11 years and 66 days since Big Richie last scored a try for Glasgow, dilatory big bugger that he is, and the score with 15 Glasgow playrs on the pitch- 23-0 to Glasgow, but during the yellow card periods 23-7 to USAP. In truth our indiscipline was the only way they were getting up the field. Must improve before Friday if we want a home tie nest.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 15 Jan 2023, 3:44 pm

The format of this years comp means that we could win all 4 of our matches but still not get a home fixture in the knockouts.

Dropping 1 BP and not giving a side a complete horsing might well mean we miss out.

That seems a tad harsh and does ask questions about the format. It seemed to be better than this before?

It looks like we might well need Bath to do us a favour against Toulon this afternoon but as they don't have any real interest in the comp now. That might not be forth coming

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Sun 15 Jan 2023, 4:51 pm

I don't think it is the format as such, but the way results have played out must be at the far end of the probability curve.

What I find strange is that a team who loses all of their pool games and just happens to get one or two BP will qualify for the k.o. stages. A case of not so much being better than the teams below them, but less worse.

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 15 Jan 2023, 8:04 pm

Huge win for Edinburgh, not least given they had to make 4 last minute changes! Again massively frustrating how inconsistent we are this season.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 16 Jan 2023, 6:27 am

jimbopip wrote:The admirable Disco on the GW forum made this observation;

Saturday - Edinburgh drawing 17-17 with Zebre. Score the BP try with 78.45 on the clock to win 24-17.

Sunday - Glasgow drawing 17-17 with Stormers. Score the BP try with 78.40 on the clock to win 24-17.

How similar the scorelines but how vastly different the context. Luvvies scrape a win against the weakest side in the league: Rugby Club deservedly win against a very, very good side.

Or, A Modern Tale Of Two Cities,

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of Warriors, it was the age of Luvvies, it was the epoch of the Shonas, it was the epoch of the Blarehorn Which Project, it was the season of Buckfast (mainlined), it was the season of Bollinger (corked, sent back).

clap
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

EST likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 16 Jan 2023, 1:49 pm

First re-signing of the year for Glasgow and it's a good one.

Sione Tuipootu signs on again for an undisclosed term (though he does say himself in his interview, a couple more seasons).

He has been our outstanding centre and probably our outstanding player so far this season. so no negatives to this one at all.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Mon 16 Jan 2023, 2:47 pm

BigGee wrote:Good win by Edinburgh in Castres

Made hard work of it in the first half and I remain deeply unconvinced by Shiel and Savala, who did not control the game at all well.

On the positive side for Scotland, Ritchie had a storming game and was MoM. Schoeman, after a slightly quieter period, as well looked bang back on form.

Never easy to win in France and Edinburgh still have a chance of qualification.

Not sure if this was posted before it was announced, as this comp is confusing as hell, but Edinburgh have qualified for the next round. If we beat Sarries next week and some result happens in the quins game (buggered if I can remember what we need) then we can guarantee a home game.

In other signing news etc, SA press and the general rumour mill has Immelman off to Bulls next season. Before anyone else says it, I don’t necessarily think that means Kinghorn will move back to 15 as we’re losing a 15 and gaining a 10 in Healy, but I suspect unless a replacement is brought in, we might see Blair turn out at 15 a bit when needed/Boff is rested.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 16 Jan 2023, 3:02 pm

Hard to see Edinburgh not wanting to play Kinghorn and Healy together

Also hard to see Healy not being a better FH option than BK

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Mon 16 Jan 2023, 6:46 pm

https://www.sarugbymag.co.za/double-signing-boost-bulls-ranks/

Immelman moving to Bulls next season. Shame to lose him but that'll free up some space for a young Scottish prospect. Back three is loaded anyway despite the injuries.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed 18 Jan 2023, 2:25 pm

Bristol have been deducted 5pts for fielding an eligible player.

This more or less guarantees Glasgow a home knock out spot if we get a single point from our game against Bath this friday.

That at least seems a bit fairer, assuming that we do manage to win all 4 games.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Wed 18 Jan 2023, 5:04 pm

Hogg is apparently up for renewal this summer by Exeter. Exeter appear to have cleared the decks a bit with the players they have lost and would not be surprised if Hogg is the last big salary they allow to leave.

Does anyone want him to sign back in Scotland?

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed 18 Jan 2023, 5:35 pm

Hogg may struggle to stay at Exeter on big money, especially as they have an up and coming FB.

Hard to know where his next move might be, can't see it being back to Scotland. Where both sides have already got FB options.

France or Japan maybe, probably the latter where he could cash in on his brand and benefit from the less atricious style of play.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 18 Jan 2023, 6:19 pm

Oh dear.

Rufus McLean suspended by Glasgow after pleading guilty to domestic
Abuse charges. Sentencing at court delayed by a month to allow the court to see if McLean would be suitable for an education program
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed 18 Jan 2023, 6:25 pm

tigertattie wrote:Oh dear.

Rufus McLean suspended by Glasgow after pleading guilty to domestic
Abuse charges. Sentencing at court delayed by a month to allow the court to see if McLean would be suitable for an education program

Not really compatible with a family orientated club. I think his time at Glasgow will very shortly be up and no one to blame but himself.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next