The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+7
king_carlos
JuliusHMarx
Duty281
Galted
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
11 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jun 2023, 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's a bit HOT down here.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Mon 18 Dec 2023, 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 06 Nov 2023, 7:12 am

I'll unmicheals myself with a fist, the only way to start the week.

That and watching Arsenal football club and their fans have a collective breakdown, lovely to watch.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Mon 06 Nov 2023, 7:35 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:I'll unmicheals myself with a fist, the only way to start the week.

That and watching Arsenal football club and their fans have a collective breakdown, lovely to watch.

It was wonderful to behold. Can't be long before Arteta sh*ts his pants on the side of the pitch and bursts into tears.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 06 Nov 2023, 7:45 am

Honestly, it was Keeganesque levels of post match hissy fits, amazing.

He is out bellending Klopp at this point.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 06 Nov 2023, 10:33 am

Afternoon. Arranged to go into a different office on Wednesday, 50+ miles away. Someone has scheduled in a meeting starting at 8:30AM....

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 06 Nov 2023, 10:50 am

lostinwales wrote:Afternoon. Arranged to go into a different office on Wednesday, 50+ miles away. Someone has scheduled in a meeting starting at 8:30AM....

You'll want to take a bicycle chain and a pickaxe handle with you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 06 Nov 2023, 3:31 pm

Arteta is a knobber. But then so is Jason Tindall. He's not even a manager. Don't be a bell end if all you do is hand out bibs.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 07 Nov 2023, 4:23 am

Tindall is a manager, he is just not "The" manager, and he is fully aware of his s**thousery and I would imagine it is one of the reasons he gets out of bed in a morning.

Arteta just has all the moaning of Wenger and none of the talent.

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Nov 2023, 4:47 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Tindall is a manager, he is just not "The" manager

What in the name of f*ck is that, rICk! A manager but not 'the' manager. L*l out loud.

Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit. Does he hand out bibs and place the cones out for the warm up. I apologise if that's the case. Didn't realise his remit was so big.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 07 Nov 2023, 5:13 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

What in the name of f*ck is that, rICk! A manager but not 'the' manager.  L*l out loud.

Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit. Does he hand out bibs and place the cones out for the warm up. I apologise if that's the case. Didn't realise his remit was so big.

That's unfair, Tino. I'm sure he's a driven, motivated individual, capable of working as part of a team or as an individual.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 07 Nov 2023, 5:17 am

What in the name of f*ck is that, rICk! A manager but not 'the' manager.  L*l out loud.

Here you go, mate, this should explain everything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Tindall

Though laughter is good for the soul, so maybe don't read it, I am unsure whether bib distribution comes into it however.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Nov 2023, 5:22 am

L*l.

No mention of cones or bibs. What sort of f*cking assistant is this bloke.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 07 Nov 2023, 5:24 am

A S**thouse manager one.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Nov 2023, 6:11 am

He ain't Villa though.

Villa are f*cking massive. Best goalie in the whole wide world.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 07 Nov 2023, 6:45 am

My views on Villa are well documented, however can't knock the way they are playing at the minute.

Anyway, we don't want this thread turning into some kind of sports discussion, that would be horrible.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 07 Nov 2023, 7:18 am

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mind the Windows comes to me
speaking words of wisdom
like Emery, Emery

Emery, Emery
Emery, Emery
Unai and Tino
will surely win the league

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Nov 2023, 7:58 am

Galted wrote:When I find myself in times of trouble
speaking words of wisdom
like Emery, Emery

Emery, Emery
Emery, Emery
Unai and Tino

L*l. First thing I'd do is get rid of that f*cking clown between the posts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Nov 2023, 7:59 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:My views on Villa are well documented, however can't knock the way they are playing at the minute.

Anyway, we don't want this thread turning into some kind of sports discussion, that would be horrible.

Would you rather get trapped in a lift with Arteta or Lee Hendrie?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 07 Nov 2023, 8:01 am

Galted wrote:When I find myself in times of trouble
speaking words of wisdom
like Emery, Emery

Emery, Emery
Emery, Emery
Unai and Tino

L*l. First thing I'd do is get rid of that f*cking clown between the posts.  

You want to see the reserve clown between the posts in action.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 07 Nov 2023, 8:10 am

PJ's going a bit IDF on the cricket board. I'd stay away as there's bound to be collateral damage.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Nov 2023, 8:17 am

Galted wrote:PJ's going a bit IDF on the cricket board.  I'd stay away as there's bound to be collateral damage.

It needs to be read, Galted. I've read quite a few outrageous comments from a few posters on that thread over the years... and let them go.

However, what KC said is pretty cheap. Especially since he only started watching T20s in 2007 or whenever.

Do you like my stats? The gun is always loaded... just needed to squeeze the trigger. Boom!!

I dare you to give it a "like" Laugh

p.s. 'We're" gonna lose to those f*cking Taliban-loving c*nts.... they all look the same, don't they?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 07 Nov 2023, 8:23 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:PJ's going a bit IDF on the cricket board.  I'd stay away as there's bound to be collateral damage.

It needs to be read, Galted. I've read quite a few outrageous comments from a few posters on that thread over the years... and let them go.

However, what KC said is pretty cheap. Especially since he only started watching T20s in 2007 or whenever.

Do you like my stats? The gun is always loaded... just needed to squeeze the trigger. Boom!!

I dare you to give it a "like" Laugh

p.s. 'We're" gonna lose to those f*cking Taliban-loving c*nts.... they all look the same, don't they?

I'm sure it's all part of a master plan to keep NZ out of the semis.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 07 Nov 2023, 8:24 am

Not sure I can give it a like as Tino might still be grooming him.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Nov 2023, 8:28 am

I half retracted my comment. Well, sort of.

"Man, they sure have big eagles in India."

Actually, I think they're dragonflies, Mr President.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 07 Nov 2023, 8:45 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:My views on Villa are well documented, however can't knock the way they are playing at the minute.

I would love to be trapped in a lift with Lee Hendrie.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Nov 2023, 9:08 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:

OK. How about Lee Hendrie and Jamie Lee Curtis... when she as old as she was in a Fish Called Wanda?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Nov 2023, 9:24 am

Galted wrote:Not sure I can give it a like as Tino might still be grooming him.

Don't really groom anymore, Galted.

All that unnecessary fuss over Jimmy and Rolf has taken all fun out of it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 07 Nov 2023, 10:10 am

Pal Joey wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:

OK. How about Lee Hendrie and Jamie Lee Curtis... when she as old as she was in a Fish Called Wanda?

Jamie, though can I have the trading places norks out one?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

superflyweight and Pal Joey like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Nov 2023, 5:59 am

I'll unmichaels my North West brother.

What happened last night, riCKo? Did Tindall not lay the cones out in a straight line?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 08 Nov 2023, 6:01 am

Pal Joey wrote:Sicond.

G'day rIcK.

Haven't been there either. There's a nice little Aberdeen here in NSW but I usually just drive through it. Lovely fat cows on both sides of the road.

Planning a trip to the UK next year. Is it better to go late spring / early summer or late summer / early autumn? Asking for a family member who wants to go to Ireland as well. Also, is that ferry journey from Liverpool to Dublin safe... or is it better and safer from Holyhead?

You can toss a coin as to the best time to come over, but I'd probably lean towards late spring / early summer. June was glorious here this year and late summer / early autumn seems to be the beginning of 'storm season' over here now.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 08 Nov 2023, 6:16 am

superflyweight wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Sicond.

G'day rIcK.

Haven't been there either. There's a nice little Aberdeen here in NSW but I usually just drive through it. Lovely fat cows on both sides of the road.

Planning a trip to the UK next year. Is it better to go late spring / early summer or late summer / early autumn? Asking for a family member who wants to go to Ireland as well. Also, is that ferry journey from Liverpool to Dublin safe... or is it better and safer from Holyhead?

You can toss a coin as to the best time to come over, but I'd probably lean towards late spring / early summer.  June was glorious here this year and late summer / early autumn seems to be the beginning of 'storm season' over here now.  

Cheers Super.

Yeah, these storm seasons tend to build up from mid summer and appear to be getting more severe every few years. I saw some flooding and nasty weather in Scotland the other day. Almost like a tropical cyclone. Didn't you cop two in close succession?

I also want to avoid the street marching / protest season which also seems to get more raucous each year towards end of summer and early autumn.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 08 Nov 2023, 6:21 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'll unmichaels my North West brother.

What happened last night, riCKo? Did Tindall not lay the cones out in a straight line?

Not a single bib in sight, mate.

Though I can complain about the s**t ton of injuries we currently have, and the referee being a man sausage, and the fact that we are knackered, but in reality there team was just better than ours.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Nov 2023, 6:31 am

At least you're there. Villa have got the best goalkeeper in history and they can't get in the CL.

Hard to see past Citeh, though. Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they did the Treble again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 08 Nov 2023, 6:56 am

Is Julius dead? I'm worried that a combination of Tino's football obsession, PJ's drunk and abusive posts and Super being vaguely pleasant has seen him off.

At least we'll get another bank holiday.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 08 Nov 2023, 7:21 am

Galted wrote:Is Julius dead?  I'm worried that a combination of Tino's football obsession, PJ's drunk and abusive posts and Super being vaguely pleasant has seen him off.

At least we'll get another bank holiday.

Think I've upset Duty but not to worry. I'll send him a link to Carry On Up the Khyber for Christmas.

Had a rare flutter yesterday and my horses came in first and second. Pity I didn't put the one that came in 2nd on a place bet. However, just before, as I had parked the car before entering through the lucky doors, I noticed (another) $50 on the asphalt. That's about the third time that's happened in 3 years. What's going on?

Went back today at lunchtime. The Boss gave me the winnings. I casually said I'd spend some of it in the dining room but I'll be back for a 3-pack of beer afterwards. Ordered my beer first though which was 'on the house'. Ate lunch and came back to collect the long necks. The Boss cut off the young hipster who was about to take the money ($21) and said "Just give us $10". Quite nice really... having beer and money thrown at you wherever you go.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Nov 2023, 7:21 am

I've watched a lot of football over the last few years. Mainly down to some of the kids being right into it. Wouldn't say I'm 'obsessed' but certainly watch and enjoy it more than I used to. May just be the sitting down with a beer that I really like.

Most premier league players, managers and fans are daft c*nts but I've found a way to rationalise it by reminding myself they are daft c*nts, thus allowing me to watch the match at peace with it.

Have you been over to the t*nnis thread? Has Jules been spotted there? If not, then he is definitely dead.

Think we all know where Shah is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 08 Nov 2023, 7:42 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've watched a lot of football over the last few years. Mainly down to some of the kids being right into it. Wouldn't say I'm 'obsessed' but certainly watch and enjoy it more than I used to. May just be the sitting down with a beer that I really like.

Most premier league players, managers and fans are daft c*nts but I've found a way to rationalise it by reminding myself they are daft c*nts, thus allowing me to watch the match at peace with it.

Have you been over to the t*nnis thread? Has Jules been spotted there? If not, then he is definitely dead.

Think we all know where Shah is.

A knock-off chicken outlet in the Luton area?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 08 Nov 2023, 7:54 am

Not there, must've got in the way of one of PJ's violent rampages.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Nov 2023, 7:57 am

superflyweight wrote:

Racist.

We were all having such a lovely time as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 08 Nov 2023, 8:00 am

superflyweight wrote:

Racist.

Some of my best friends are dodgy security guards who love fried chicken and family size bags of spicy nik-naks washed down by two litres of Dragon Soup.

Jules has probably gone into retirement due to the sheer depth of intellect and insight about the middle-east being demonstrated on the golf board.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Nov 2023, 8:19 am

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Racist.

Some of my best friends are dodgy security guards who love fried chicken and family size bags of spicy nik-naks washed down by two litres of Dragon Soup.  

Jules has probably gone into retirement due to the sheer depth of intellect and insight about the middle-east being demonstrated on the golf board.  

I can't even bring myself to visit that part of the board these days. Life is too short.

The final straw was that poster (name escapes me) whose defence of Pince Andrew was that she was over 16.

I could die tonight. I can't die with the last thing I read being some of their phoney political discourse. No sir.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 08 Nov 2023, 8:24 am

Bit rainy down south, but you won't find me complaining - I relish the chance to prove myself against various types of weather.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 08 Nov 2023, 8:34 am

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Racist.

I can't even bring myself to visit that part of the board these days. Life is too short.

The final straw was that poster (name escapes me) whose defence of Pince Andrew was that she was over 16.

I could die tonight. I can't die with the last thing I read being some of their phoney political discourse. No sir.

Only a couple of steps up from defending Savile because his victims had fannies.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Nov 2023, 9:54 am

L*l. Peak Superfly right there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Nov 2023, 9:55 am

Galted wrote:Bit rainy down south, but you won't find me complaining - I relish the chance to prove myself against various types of weather.

Solid footwear, Galted. That is the key.

Solid footwear and Gore-Tex. Doesn't get you the girls, but at least you'll be dry.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Nov 2023, 11:48 am

I'm not Caramac.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 08 Nov 2023, 1:52 pm

Galted wrote:Bit rainy down south, but you won't find me complaining - I relish the chance to prove myself against various types of weather.

Solid footwear and Gore-Tex. Doesn't get you the girls, but at least you'll be dry.

Took your advice and wore both (all three if you count the footwear individually).  The only people getting wet were all the women watching me from their front windows.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 08 Nov 2023, 1:54 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm not Caramac.

Had a good snicker at that one.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Nov 2023, 1:55 pm

Galted wrote:

Took your advice and wore both (all three if you count the footwear individually).  The only people getting wet were all the women watching me from their front windows.

They should close them when it's raining.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 10 Nov 2023, 4:05 am

Fist. TFIF.

It seems the Burger and Falafel Shop War has now begun in earnest.

A Pro-Palestinian owned Burgertory shop in an upmarket suburb of Melbourne (with a prominent Jewish community) has been burnt to the ground by a suspicious early morning fire.

Menu:

Some of those buns looks a bit too charcoal infused and I'm not a big fan of those green ones. I'd go for one of the 6 on the left probably.

Anyone got a march planned for the weekend?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 10 Nov 2023, 4:26 am

Pal Joey wrote:Fist. TFIF.

It seems the Burger and Falafel Shop War has now begun in earnest.

A Pro-Palestinian owned Burgertory shop in an upmarket suburb of Melbourne (with a prominent Jewish community) has been burnt to the ground by a suspicious early morning fire.

Menu:

Some of those buns looks a bit too charcoal infused and I'm not a big fan of those green ones. I'd go for one of the 6 on the left probably.

Anyone got a march planned for the weekend?

F*ck me, becoming obese in Australia isn't cheap.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next