The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+7
king_carlos
JuliusHMarx
Duty281
Galted
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
11 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Sat 24 Jun 2023, 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a bit HOT down here.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Mon 18 Dec 2023, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 11 Dec 2023, 5:39 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:I'm the top of the bell curve when it comes to posters.

Was off with Mrs Dagless all week.

Mulled wine is ace, football is w**k, and I f**king love those restaurants where they have red and green cards and the waiters come round and cut meat on your plate until you want them to stop.

I am also not dead.

Lovely to hear from you all.

This is easily in the top 46 posts of this afternoon.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Mon 11 Dec 2023, 6:33 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:I'm the top of the bell curve when it comes to posters.

Was off with Mrs Dagless all week.

Mulled wine is ace, football is w**k, and I f**king love those restaurants where they have red and green cards and the waiters come round and cut meat on your plate until you want them to stop.

I am also not dead.

Lovely to hear from you all.

This is easily in the top 46 posts of this afternoon.

Was definitely one of the posts of this afternoon, though I'm not sure a comma was required after 'w**k'.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 13 Dec 2023, 8:37 am

I'm not Andre Braugher Sad

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 13 Dec 2023, 9:34 am

lostinwales wrote:I'm not Andre Braugher Sad

Neither am I.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Dec 2023, 11:52 am

I am Velvet Thunder.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 13 Dec 2023, 2:48 pm

I'm not able to participate as I'm unfamiliar with his body of work.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 13 Dec 2023, 3:17 pm

Is it pronounced Braugher or Braugher?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 13 Dec 2023, 3:51 pm

I think the 'h' is either silent or pronounced.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 14 Dec 2023, 9:26 am

Commiserations, Rick, hope you haven't topped yourself after that.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Dec 2023, 9:35 am

Poor rICk.

I think we need a candlelight vigil. Say some prayers.

Tindall still not doing the business. Newcastle need another manager who isn't 'the' manager to help Howe out. Tindall's rondo games are sh*t.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 14 Dec 2023, 10:28 am

Must be especially galling just about doing the double over PSG only to see them go through instead.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Dec 2023, 10:35 am

What are you talking about?

I took one of my daughters to a Taylor Swift concert. I can't claim to have just about done Swifty.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 14 Dec 2023, 10:45 am

They beat PSG 4-1 at home and were leading 1-0 away until PSG were given a dodge penalty about 10 minutes into injury time. Think that counts as 'just about'.

Had no idea you attended Taylor Swift concerts, that's red flag noncery of the most disturbing order. I'm that distressed I'm not even going to bother pretending I had a threesome with Swift and Weisz.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 14 Dec 2023, 10:52 am

Galted wrote:They beat PSG 4-1 at home and were leading 1-0 away until PSG were given a dodge penalty about 10 minutes into injury time.  Think that counts as 'just about'.

Had no idea you attended Taylor Swift concerts, that's red flag noncery of the most disturbing order.  I'm that distressed I'm not even going to bother pretending I had a threesome with Swift and Weisz.

He probably made lots of friendship bracelets (or 'Savile handcuffs' as they should be known) specially for the occasion.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 14 Dec 2023, 10:56 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:They beat PSG 4-1 at home and were leading 1-0 away until PSG were given a dodge penalty about 10 minutes into injury time.  Think that counts as 'just about'.

Had no idea you attended Taylor Swift concerts, that's red flag noncery of the most disturbing order.  I'm that distressed I'm not even going to bother pretending I had a threesome with Swift and Weisz.

He probably made lots of friendship bracelets (or 'Savile handcuffs' as they should be known) specially for the occasion.

L*l out loud, 'Savile handcuffs'.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Dec 2023, 11:23 am

It was better than you'd expect. F*cking expensive though.

I fitted in beautifully. There is a safe space for dishevelled northerners at Swift concerts. If I wasn't with my daughter, I would have got laid numerous times by all the milfs (and gilfs) there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 14 Dec 2023, 11:28 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:It was better than you'd expect. F*cking expensive though.

I fitted in beautifully. There is a safe space for dishevelled northerners at Swift concerts. If I wasn't with my daughter, I would have got laid numerous times by all the milfs (and gilfs) there.

Blocked and reported.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Dec 2023, 11:41 am

L*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 14 Dec 2023, 12:19 pm

Is Kate Middleton the first QUILF?

I am temporarily dead, respect my wishes at this difficult time, f**king cheese munching surrender monkeys.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Dec 2023, 1:21 pm

Sorry to hear you're dead, rICK.

If I had a F*cebook account, I'd almost certainly have posted some phoney philosophical comment about this not being the end, just a new beginning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 14 Dec 2023, 1:34 pm

You'll get through this, rIck. It's only sport after all.

Which also happens to be the one true constant in our lives, from day to day, week to week... year to year and also the only guide rails available for each and every one of us to build all of our hopes and dreams and set us on a lifelong journey of ups and downs.  

But if you look closely, it's all a big trap. It's a filthy, fossil fuel led, hypocritical and ultimately flawed human construct designed to distract us from our true pathway and cause a disproportionate amount of unnecessary self-inflicted grief upon ourselves along the way.

So the cheese munchers find the boss Arab's drinks cabinet and it all goes downhill from there.

May I suggest you find another club with solid grass roots ownership, local lads with a shared purpose (not egocentric drop outs from foreign lands) and with a decent winning record?  

You'd soon forget all of this undeserved embarrassment caused by a bunch of over-rated and over-paid nonces and you'll literally be kicking mRs dAgLEss whilst shouting simultaneously "Why didn't I think of this earlier?"

Only then will the shackles come off your inner psyche (which craves seeing your team win more than they do) and you can rightfully celebrate what's due to you. You'll also feel less burdened by the other team's rubbish performances if you focus your mind on another, better performing one.

I did this recently.
'Forgot' my team lost after about 3 minutes; then rode the wave of success following another team which did really well and were a joy to watch.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 Dec 2023, 3:53 pm

Sh*te on here today, especially disappointing after PJ put such an effort into his previous post.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 Dec 2023, 4:15 pm

Galted wrote:Sh*te on here today, especially disappointing after PJ put such an effort into his previous post.

Could have been a glorious thread-split Friday.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 Dec 2023, 4:40 pm

I miss the weekly thread split.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 Dec 2023, 10:06 am

Fistus.

We need to thread split in about 17 posts. Probably feasible but maybe not sustainable?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 18 Dec 2023, 12:17 pm

Sicond.

Two posts in a little over two hours, looks like the mad scramble for the split has begun.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Dec 2023, 1:17 pm

Tird, just to keep the post an hour cadence going.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 Dec 2023, 1:20 pm

I've lost interest on the golf thread.

Big G, I meant to ask. How's the pet spider? Chilean tarantula isn't it?

Just asking because when I took the box for the Christmas tree out from under the stairs early in December, I noticed an ex-huntsman just beside a box of decorations. Must have died on the spot there. It was almost still intact but when I tried to sweep it into the dustpan... a few of the legs fell off and most of the rest of it looked somewhat hollow.

It was then that I thought of your pet tarantula and wondered how it was faring... and what the life expectancy of your everyday house tarantula was.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 18 Dec 2023, 1:28 pm

Isn't it Tina that has a big spider? Suspect Galted's cat would have destroyed any spider in seconds.

This post was deserving of the thread split.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 Dec 2023, 1:33 pm

superflyweight wrote:Isn't it Tina that has a big spider?  Suspect Galted's cat would have destroyed any spider in seconds.  

This post was deserving of the thread split.    

Pretty sure Tina has the corn snake; Galted the arthropod.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Dec 2023, 2:23 pm

Nope, Superfly is correct. I have the spider. In fact I have 2 tarantulas. A Chilean rose and a Greenbottle blue. Magnificent specimens.

Do also have a corn snake, that is correct Pee Jay. And a royal python.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 18 Dec 2023, 2:56 pm

My brother was the one with the pets, a multitude of snakes, lizards and terrapins over the years plus a baboon spider which enjoyed a reign of terror until it was dismantled by the Bibron's geckos.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Dec 2023, 8:59 am

Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 9:18 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 19 Dec 2023, 9:31 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

They are, Tino.  Certainly one of the largest football clubs I've ever witnessed.

Merry Christmas to you too.  Got my birthday to go first - bit of a bugger being born round the same time as Jesus as it was obvious from early on that only one of us would make a name for himself and, as things turned out, it was Him.  Probably had a bit of an advantage being born first but still, fair play to the lad, made the most of his chance and I certainly don't begrudge him.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Dec 2023, 9:37 am

Yeah but I bet your mum got slipped a length by your arl man rather than a 'miracle' birth. Mary was just a sl*t.

So I make you the winner.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Dec 2023, 9:39 am

superflyweight wrote:

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 9:40 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Yeah but I bet your mum got slipped a length by your arl man rather than a 'miracle' birth. Mary was just a sl*t.

Why do you never see that represented in Nativity scenes?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 19 Dec 2023, 9:42 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Yeah but I bet your mum got slipped a length by your arl man rather than a 'miracle' birth. Mary was just a sl*t.

That's a fairly distressing image but fair play to my old man, I'm sure he was subjected to a barrage of criticism bordering on verbal abuse before, during and after the act.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 9:44 am

superflyweight wrote:

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly. If only I knew a decent lawyer.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Dec 2023, 9:50 am

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  

Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://www.606v2.com/t71375-music-section-morning-tea-society

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20