The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+7
king_carlos
JuliusHMarx
Duty281
Galted
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
11 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:40 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a bit HOT down here.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:19 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, I am very close to adding an asterisk to your name. I reserve that for politicians and Aussie cricketers.

You c*nt.

He's also gone and done a spoiler on the film review thread - otherwise ruining a perfectly good review from LiW.  

The c*nt.  

Just read that. Lovely stuff from LiW.

G*lted, you c*nt.

Why am I a c*nt? I didn't mention that he didn't kill the dog or that his girlfriend survives.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by lostinwales Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:34 pm

Dammit - I think I am going to have to do Killers of the Flower Moon now

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:45 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, I am very close to adding an asterisk to your name. I reserve that for politicians and Aussie cricketers.

You c*nt.

He's also gone and done a spoiler on the film review thread - otherwise ruining a perfectly good review from LiW.  

The c*nt.  

Just read that. Lovely stuff from LiW.

G*lted, you c*nt.

Why am I a c*nt?  I didn't mention that he didn't kill the dog or that his girlfriend survives.

Various reasons.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:47 pm

lostinwales wrote:Dammit - I think I am going to have to do Killers of the Flower Moon now

Please do, pal.

I like the idea of the film but I can't stay awake through an episode of Band of Brothers these days so no chance of sitting through a film that long.

I'll just read your review and wait for G*lted to post some spoilers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:58 pm

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Inflation wasn't 'their' fault.

Now 'they've' managed to half inflation.

We are so lucky to have Rishi and Jezza H*nt.

Now 'they've' managed to halve inflation.

Excellent work Galted. Makes Julius' job easier.

Tird.

Excellent work, Galted.  Makes Julius's job easier.

Both are grammatically acceptable.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:57 pm

Top review LiW, there goes the last initiation to the OG cuppers.

I don't think your a c**t, Galts, but then again I have already seen "The Killer"

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:05 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Top review LiW, there goes the last initiation to the OG cuppers.

I don't think your a c**t, Galts, but then again I have already seen "The Killer"

I love you Rick, and I love Newcastle Utd.  I love you so much that I'm not going to correct 'your' to 'you're'.

Galted
Galted
Galted

lostinwales and rIck_dAgless like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:17 am

What a guy Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 1f60d

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:08 am

Two film reviews in one day for LiW. Magnificent effort.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:20 pm

Unmichaelising Thursday Fist.

Last working day of the week for me. I did go to a different office yesterday, which was nice. The almost 2 hours of driving each way wasn't.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:28 pm

lostinwales wrote:Unmichaelising Thursday Fist.

Last working day of the week for me. I did go to a different office yesterday, which was nice. The almost 2 hours of driving each way wasn't.

Don't know if you did much driving when you lived in Greenwich but these days 2 hours of driving would get you from the Naval College to the O2.

Galted
Galted
Galted

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:24 pm

Just went over to the who gets on your wick thread, I seem to have ticked some of the boxes over there, maybe I am even more of a bell end than I already knew I was.

Solid point on Sir Dave though.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:46 pm

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Unmichaelising Thursday Fist.

Don't know if you did much driving when you lived in Greenwich but these days 2 hours of driving would get you from the Naval College to the O2.

I have managed to forget my London driving skills. I imagine it's worse now though. The walk from where I lived to work at the Naval college was about 40-45 minutes and went through Greenwich park. In nice weather I'd do some work reading, or read a newspaper in the park before going in, but that's one of the benefits of doing a research job where nobody is watching the clock.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:45 pm

In the office today, expected a load of traffic, turns out no one goes in the office on a Friday, happy days.

Friday Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:14 am

Late at home sicond

Have actually both fixed a couple of things at home and been to the gym. Not sure what the world is coming to.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:06 pm

Self unmichaelising monday fist, to the face.

Last week of November. Where the f*k did 2023 go?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:23 am

Cracking film review by Tina. I watched The Killer and Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves at the weekend. Guess which one I'm lining up for review?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:42 am

Cheers Supes. I will look forward to your review of Robin Hood. I watched it in the 90's but also took a lot of drugs back then so can't really recall that much. Your review could prompt me to take a second look.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:44 pm

Great review, Supes. Probably won't revisit it based on your post but don't feel like I need to now.

The film thread is absolutely alive these days. F*cking great stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:50 pm

Cheers - the film review thread is like a Berlin night club.  Hard to get into, but once you're in, you're going to see some things that you'll never forget.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:21 pm

Tird.

Good effort, Super. You've freshened up my long-forgotten hatred for Kevin Costner.

Galted
Galted
Galted

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:22 am

Lidl chicken wings, Nando's Peri Peri sauce (hot)
Cup of tea (milk, no sugar)
7/10

I can't compete with these excellent movie reviews so this is the best I have.

Kevin Costner is indeed a c**t

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:13 am

Looks like we may have inadvertently invented a new game though. Provide a review without naming the film and then let people guess what the film is.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:52 am

lostinwales wrote:Looks like we may have inadvertently invented a new game though. Provide a review without naming the film and then let people guess what the film is.

It will reduce the risk of spoilers.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:44 pm

Superfly, I started watching Talk to Me last night. Only got half way through as I started getting tired but I'm going back in tonight finish the job.

Real, tangible reward for your excellent review of it the other week.

The opening scene really is something to behold. Although that is a quiet night at home in Scotland.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:18 pm

F**king corrupt cheese munching surrender monkeys.

Morning, all, Sicond.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:21 pm

That was a shocker riCK. You were reet stitched up there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:31 pm

Sure did, c**ts.

I hope that both sides of the pillow are forever warm for the VAR guy, and whenever he leaves the house, his sock is always slightly twisted in his shoe.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:52 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:

I hope that both sides of the pillow are forever warm for the VAR guy, and whenever he leaves the house, his sock is always slightly twisted in his shoe.

Yeah! That'll learn him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:53 pm

It better, the garlic munching nazi collaborator

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:59 pm

The only difference VAR seems to have made is letting the officials have a little chat before making a corrupt decision.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:59 am

Shame for Eddie Howe as well. I like him. Howe and Big Ange are my favourite 2 managers.

I like Emery as well but I'd be less keen if my son was in the Villa youth set up. Definitely gives off nonce vibes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:31 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Shame for Eddie Howe as well. I like him. Howe and Big Ange are my favourite 2 managers.

I like Emery as well but I'd be less keen if my son was in the Villa youth set up. Definitely gives off nonce vibes.

Tw*t, most people would be honoured to have him buggering their children.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:10 am

I'm not Sticky Vicky.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:04 pm

I'm not Elon Musk's sanity, f**king weirdo.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:22 pm

Wonder why he hasn't bought any English football club yet.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:34 pm

If he did, he would come out publicly and state that he didn't want fans attending.

How anyone thinks this idiot is some kind of genius is beyond me.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:09 pm

Think he'd be more likely to bring back hooliganism in the terraces.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:50 pm

I mean he is not as big a c**t as Kissinger, but still.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:23 pm

I've been long Tesla shares for years. Elon has been good to me.

I'd still not let him bugger my kids though. I'd rather him than Unai if forced to choose though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:40 pm

I'd still not let him bugger my kids though. I'd rather him than Unai if forced to choose though.

That's really f*cking hurtful, not least because you used 'though' twice.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:53 pm

Galted wrote:

If I let Unai bugger me, will that make it up to you though? I'd rather he didn't though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:02 pm

Calm down, calm down. I'm not Jimmy Corkhill.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:11 pm

Galted wrote:

If I let Unai bugger me, will that make it up to you though? I'd rather he didn't though.

The double 'though' annoyed me more than it should have, even though I know it was intentional.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've been long Tesla shares for years.

What?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:37 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

What?

'How are you Mr. Long Tesla Shares. Can I call you Long?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Superfly, I started watching Talk to Me last night. Only got half way through as I started getting tired but I'm going back in tonight finish the job.

The opening scene really is something to behold. Although that is a quiet night at home in Scotland.

Did you watch the rest?  P.S. I don't mind influencing a young reviewer.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:58 pm

lostinwales wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

What?

'How are you Mr. Long Tesla Shares. Can I call you Long?

Just buy a couple of them and you can call me what you like.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:00 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Superfly, I started watching Talk to Me last night. Only got half way through as I started getting tired but I'm going back in tonight finish the job.

Did you watch the rest?  P.S. I don't mind influencing a young reviewer.  

I did. Very good. The scene with the smashed up kid ramming his head into the tiles was delightful.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:24 pm

Is anyone already not Shane McGowan?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next