The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desert Storm Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+2
Marky
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

Desert Storm Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Desert Storm Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Nov 2023, 9:05 am

All show talk in here lads. Like to hear some predictions for Born in Fire as well.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Desert Storm Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Desert Storm Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Nov 2023, 9:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FULL RESULTS

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Desert Storm Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Desert Storm Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Marky Tue 21 Nov 2023, 9:54 am

What a show. The World Title matches and Last Man Standing were particularly great, so much drama going on, and the ending was sinister AF.

If you want BIF predictions;

Spoiler:

Marky

President Trump and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 21 Nov 2023, 10:24 am

Great show as usual, the ending was great. Who would have thought Clarke James was a Uncle Bad Touch

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 21 Nov 2023, 10:50 am

WOW really enjoyed 6CWF's first event in Saudi Arabia, Steve. Really cool you created a show in that part of the world, makes the biz seem so real that it's expanding even more. Loved it! The show has created a salivating potential for Born in Fire, incredible work as always Steve. I'm looking forward to reading Gazzy D vs Uryu showdown. Who attacked Rex also? James vs Johnson at Born in Fire shall be amazing also.

Thoroughly enjoyed our back and forth, Marky, hopefully we can do it again soon!

Selfishly speaking for a minute, If it's Reilly vs Kent at Born in Fire, I will be windmilling as Dec and I can have lots of dirty fun [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] cunning

Bentyf1

President Trump likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 21 Nov 2023, 12:01 pm

I can only see Dicey going for Kent because of the whole Uyru/Gazzy/Plague thing but you never no in this place Laugh

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 21 Nov 2023, 12:19 pm

President Trump wrote:I can only see Dicey going for Kent because of the whole Uyru/Gazzy/Plague thing but you never no in this place Laugh

I hope its Dicey vs Kent! can't remember the last time our characters had some banter. Might of been when 6CW closed in 2012, the very last match was Reilly vs Kent I think

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 21 Nov 2023, 12:28 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to mention.

Marky, the entrance for Max was incredible haha absolutely loved it

Bentyf1

Marky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Nov 2023, 12:31 pm

Yep Dicey beat Keith Leone and Mr Kenty in a triple threat, falls count anywhere match to win the 6CW Championship in the final match of the original 6CW (Dubs was back running things I believe)

Also a massive tie in for the story is that Dicey’s return and interference in the Lex Hart-Keith Leone Hell in a Cell match at Night of Glory IV is the reason Genesis was forced to disband in the first place and they lost all control.

Not confirming anything but would be a huge backstory to work with Laugh

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

President Trump and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 21 Nov 2023, 12:37 pm

JJJohnson wrote:Yep Dicey beat Keith Leone and Mr Kenty in a triple threat, falls count anywhere match to win the 6CW Championship in the final match of the original 6CW (Dubs was back running things I believe)

Also a massive tie in for the story is that Dicey’s return and interference in the Lex Hart-Keith Leone Hell in a Cell match at Night of Glory IV is the reason Genesis was forced to disband in the first place and they lost all control.

YERSSSSSSSS STEVE king

we're so eating good, Dec, if it happens

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 21 Nov 2023, 1:29 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed every part of that. The main event ending, you could just picture it, so good.

Engel Harlequin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 21 Nov 2023, 1:56 pm

Bentyf1 wrote:Oh yeah, forgot to mention.

Marky, the entrance for Max was incredible haha absolutely loved it

One assumes Max didn't know Rex had been attacked, otherwise he's decided to go ahead with a really elaborate and expensive entrance despite his nephew being hit in the head with a chair moments earlier Laugh

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 21 Nov 2023, 1:57 pm

JJJohnson wrote:Yep Dicey beat Keith Leone and Mr Kenty in a triple threat, falls count anywhere match to win the 6CW Championship in the final match of the original 6CW (Dubs was back running things I believe)

I honestly don't remember that lol I remember Lex breaking Dicey's heart broken

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 21 Nov 2023, 2:08 pm

Think Dicey actually pinned Kenty for the win and there was a massive party afterwards from what I seem to remember

Wonder what happened to the dude who Leone belonged to?

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Tue 21 Nov 2023, 10:49 pm

Superb read that

Thought the last man standing and main event matches were great.

That ending too was great. I look forward to reading the next installment and how JJ responds

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down