The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Saturday January 20th (Episode 23)

+7
ncfc_Tooze
Steel
President Trump
DanielReilly
x12x
Uryu Ishida
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Saturday January 20th (Episode 23) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Saturday January 20th (Episode 23)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 10 Jan 2024, 6:24 pm

*Live from: The Copper Box, London
Start time: 8pm
Exclusively on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: "All of the lights" by Kanye West & Rihanna

Bout 1
Fight for #30

Geoff Steel vs James McManus vs Jerome Dubois vs Mike Hill

Bout 2
6CWF European Championship

Open Challenge
Daniel Reilly (c) vs ???

Bout 3
Fight for #30

Anthony Grace vs Engel Harlequin vs Liam Wood vs Robin Reborn

Bout 4
Uryu Ishida vs ???

Main Event
Eddy Kent/Rex Adamson vs Dicey Reilly/Scott Harris

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Saturday January 20th (Episode 23) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Saturday January 20th (Episode 23)

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 10 Jan 2024, 8:10 pm

Uryu is seen sitting on the stairs to the roof as he was wearing a white hoodie instead of his usual shirt. He smiles a little and starts slowly tapping his foot on the step below.

UI: You ever think about what you have done? Do you think it is the right thing to do? To think you are safe surrounded by ravens and jackals? You stare at your husband and see a face so unfamiliar it scares you? Surrounded by maidens who want to stab you in the back at any time because you are in the position they covet? To feel the embrace of men you fear hugging you, smothering you in their poison. Do you feel safe there Christy?

Uryus foot tapping stops with a hard stomp.

UI: I could have simply walked away. Yet all I heard were two words going through my head. Help her. The words kept on repeating over and over as I watched and waited over the past nine days. Then the words changed, They became something interesting. Would you like to know what they were Gazzy? For the last day, For every day until the Tokyo Dome? Maybe I will whisper them in your ear after the match. When you realise what you have fully woken up, When you realise that I broke your arm broke ten seconds ago and I still have not let go.

Uryu starts tapping his foot quickly and chuckling to himself.

UI: For my opponent this week let me be very clear. I want Plague. If anyone else is sent then I apologise. What they will experience will not be nice. I want Plague to understand first hand what his 'son' has done by pushing me this far. I want him to sit and watch as his father screams in pain as he realises that for the time being the nice man is not here. That the nice guy has taken a step back and what he sees right now is someone with one sole focus and he is staring into you. Gazzy, You will understand that I am not your friend, I am only seeing you as someone who hurt me...and I want to return that pain five...ten...twenty times over!

As the camera fades to black Uryu stops chuckling.

UI: Good luck...

Uryu starts laughing as the feed cuts

Uryu Ishida

JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Saturday January 20th (Episode 23) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Saturday January 20th (Episode 23)

Post by x12x Wed 10 Jan 2024, 11:05 pm

CCClouds by He Is Legend blasts from the speakers in the Copperbox Arena and boos fill the air as the lights in the arena slowly begin to flicker. After a few moments the boos get even louder as Edward Plague slowly swaggers on to the stage, his face obscured by his Plague Doctor mask and his body covered by a torn and blood stained cape.

As Plague walks down fans scream abuse at him, some even throwing trash at him but he ignores it, swaggering down to the ring and rolling under the bottom. As the camera gets close you can hear him laughing to himself before snatching a mic and taking a second for the fans boos to die down.

JT: It looks like the leader of the Plague Family is here to give us a 'sermon' of sorts...

RJ: This guy gives me the creeps.

JT: You and me both...

Plague continues to stay paused as the boos are deafening, he takes the time to look around the arena and notices signs for the various 6CWF roster including Uryu Ishida, as he notices one for Uryu he laughs even louder and points it out to the camera. He then lifts the mic and begins to talk over the boos

Plague:
and so the eyes of the world were finally open...
...and the ears were finally listening...

...my word will no longer be denied.

Plague laughs to himself as the boos once again fill the air

JT: Since Gazzy D won the world title it'Ss felt like Plague believes that he's the champion!

RJ: With him being the leader of the cult it's clear he's using the world champion to his advantage and in return he'll do everything in his power to keep that felt with his family and around the waist of Gazzy.

The fans continue to boo as Plague shakes his head

Plague:
All of you who attempt to condemn me are still as blind as ever I see...

You still treat me like a monster when I have proven time and time again that I am willing to be a martyr of the broken, a shepherd of the lost and the saviour of the damned. You still treat me as an enemy when I am the one who revived Gareth and brought him back to his former glory...

...you paint me as the devil yet you cheer for a man with a true evil in his shrivelled, blackened husk of a heart...

Plague pauses and through gritted teeth talks about the former 6CW Champion

Plague:
...Uryu Ishida

Big sections of the fans pop at the mention of Uryu to the annoyance of Plague who continues to speak through gritted teeth and clearly angry at the fans

Plague:
THAT IS THE TYPE OF MAN YOU CHEER FOR?!

A man who tried to destroy a marriage?!
A man who tried to steal away a loved one?!
A man who claims that he was hurt because he didn't get his way?!

A petulant brat?!
A jilted lover unable to get over his entitlement?!
A hollow hero?!

Some fans continue to cheer for Uryu as Plague directs his attention towards Uryu himself

Plague:
Uryu Ishida...

I have many eyes in many places...

...I have heard your whimpers...I have heard your wishes and each one is more pitiful than the one that followed before it...

...but what is worse is your delusion.

Plague laughs to himself as he continues

Plague:
You still call out for Christy painting yourself as a white knight but your words betray you little boy.

You ask her how she feels knowing that any of my followers would stab her in the back to take her place but this is because this is what YOU tried to do to Gareth...You project your own failings on to others because you are ashamed of yourself and your actions.

When you look at me...Gazzy...Christy and each and everyone of my followers you will see a family. You will see love and compassion...you will see support.

I understand that to a cancer like you Ishida...that will be hard to recognise because there is no love in this world for you.

The only people that 'care' are the blinded fools who cannot see the daggers that you have for teeth that shine when you plaster that fake smile across your face.

They do not see the evil that dances behind your eyes.

They fall for your fragile words.

...but I don't.

...I see who you are...

...I see your real face.

As Plague speaks he loses it, raising his voice and clearly losing his cool. The fans are shocked as Plague screams over the mic directly to Uryu

Plague:
YOU ARE THE BACKSTABBER...

...YOU WERE NEVER 'THE NICE GUY'...

...YOU WERE ALWAYS A VULTURE!

Plague stops for a second, regaining his composure and speaking one last time, this time in a calm manner. Plague takes almost a minute to speak again, his breathing finally under control, his anger almost impossible to hold in at points.

Plague:
Uryu...you attempted to infect my family with your hatred and we showed you the truth...

...the truth that you were never good enough to be a 'champion'...
...the truth that Christy would never love you...
...the truth that you deserve NOTHING.

Plague pauses

Plague:
I listened to what you said...

You said you want me?
That you're going to punish me?

For what? Freeing someone from a fake friendship with someone who only wanted to hurt him? For exposing you for being a hypocrite who plays the victim to garner sympathy?! For being a true friend to someone who needed it?!

Your wish is to have me?!

Be careful what you wish for!

Plague lowers the mic as the fans boo him once again. He can be heard laughing from behind his mask as he looks at the entrance waiting to see if Uryu will face him.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Wed 10 Jan 2024, 11:24 pm

The camera cuts backstage to an empty room with nothing but a chair sat in the middle of the frame. A door can be heard opening and then closing off camera before Daniel Reilly walks into the frame and sits on the chair before looking directly into the camera. Reilly has the 6CWF European Championship on his shoulder and he takes a second to turn from the camera to look at the Title on his shoulder for a few moments before again turning to look directly into the camera.

DR: Daniel Reilly requested some time to speak to the 6CWF locker room and to the so called fans of this company direct and to the King's surprise, management finally listened to him and granted his request. The King has told the World that 2024 is the year of The King and the takeover of this whole damn Company has already begun. The King has already conquered Europe and soon, The King is going to take over this whole place and no man who claims to run this place can hide behind his new shiny faction to stop Daniel Reilly!

The King has come out to the ring each and every single week and ran his mouth and then The King has proceeded to back up every single word that leaves his mouth. The King has said that he is going to make this 6CWF European Championship the most prestige Championship in this whole Company and The King has delivered on that promise. This Championship means more right now then any worthless World Championship that your two so called World Champions are running around with. And Daniel Reilly has been very vocal about his disappointment with the challengers placed before him in recent weeks, people who did not earn or deserve a right to wrestle The King for his European Championship.

And so Daniel Reilly is very happy to put forward an Open Challenge next week for a chance to go one on one with Daniel Reilly with the 6CWF European Championship on the line! And The King wants to make it very clear that this challenge is open to everybody!

Reilly sits forward in the chair and a smirk crosses over his face.

DR: So who is brave enough to step up and fight the King of all of Europe? It could be a drunken Irish fool who just can't get it together enough to finally win another World Title when the spotlight is on him on the biggest show of the year because he just doesn't have what it takes anymore.

It could be a man who runs around cosplaying as Ronald McDonald and giggling like an idiot whenever he comes across Liam Wood.

It can be a mythical creature who thinks he holds the Key to the Kingdom but doesn't realise that whilst he may hold the Key, Daniel Reilly runs the whole entire Kingdom and so his key means absolute jack to The King!

It can be a man who jumps on the Internet and runs his mouth about The King on Twitter but then when the time comes to face Daniel Reilly in the ring, he just doesn't have the balls to show up because he doesn't want to face the reality of The King executing him for treason and instead would rather sit on a roof crying about a woman he never even had!

It could be any single man of any of the new factions in this place who have all had to group together as teams because everyone in this place realises that Daniel Reilly has become a bigger threat then any man before them. It could even be them idiots who run around in suits and show up in limousines to try and make themselves look relevant but the reality is that The King would kick each and every one of your asses in any given county in this whole Country be it the West Midlands, Cheshire, Cornwall .. or maybe even Kent!

It can be a man who has already had two chances at The King and has failed both times, and yet still comes out each week talking about how he deserves another shot at The King when he comes out each and every week and loses match after match because he is made of anything but Steel!

Or it could be a World Champion who has given up on his pregnant wife because he's too infatuated and has a schoolgirl crush on a weirdo who gathers people in abandoned churches just to sing poems and hymns to them!

Reilly takes a breath and readjusts himself in his chair as he smiles once more at the camera.

DR: The fact is is that The King of Europe will take on any man in this Company because nobody can hold a candle to Daniel Reilly. And then once The King has dealt with whoever is stupid enough to answer his Open Challenge, The King will then move onto other business.

You see, The King made it clear last week that his only priority is this European Championship. The King entered his match last week not giving a damn about gaining the Number 30 spot for the Gateway to Glory match but with one objective and that is to prove that he is the best in this whole company. And so The King and Oliver Keane got talking after The King won his match last week and Daniel Reilly started to realise that whilst he carries the whole of Europe upon one shoulder, he still has one shoulder free. And with that free shoulder, The King feels like he can carry the World!

So with that being said, Daniel Reilly wants to make it clear that he is going to snatch that number 30 spot. The King is going to go to Day of Reckoning and he is going to win the Gateway to Glory. And then that's where things get interesting because the King of Europe will then ride into battle at Night of Glory and emerge from the smoke as the new King of the whole World when he wins the World Championship on the biggest stage this Company has to offer! The King warned everybody that 2024 is the year of The King and Daniel Reilly looks forward to ruling over 6CWF not just as your King of Europe, but as the King of the World and the King of 6CWF!

Reilly smirks before blowing a kiss into the camera. He stands up and walks away leaving the camera to focus on the now empty chair.

Last edited by DanielReilly on Thu 11 Jan 2024, 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 11 Jan 2024, 6:41 am

We see Liam Wood on screen as he films himself using his mobile phone. The fading bruises and damage from Hardcore Hell can still be seen as he speaks in to the camera

Wood:
Engel...

you keep saying that we are destined to do this forever but that's not true...

We are not Batman and Joker...
...we are not Superman and Lex Luther...

...we are not even Tom and Jerry.

Wood smirks as he continues

Wood:
You see, if anyone in this business was my 'forever' feud it was Vincent Costello. A man who I feuded with on and off again for a decade of my life...from day one in this industry it was always me and him and that came to an end this year when I was finally able to take him out of the picture.

I can tell that when I ended Vincent Costello's career that you saw it as a chance to take his place but that's not how it works. You do not get to put yourself in a place of importance just because you have this weird need to be validated.

I am not your therapist.

Wood continues to speak, there is clear aggression to his words but also an element of exasperation as well

Wood:
You may have pissed me off and I may be looking forward to kicking you in the head every time I see you but you are making this something it is not.

To you Liam Wood v Engel Harlequin is the most important thing in your life...it's why you attempted to put Emmy in danger and why you've done everything in your power to hold me back...

...but I am destined for much more than fighting some clown, week in, week out. I am destined for more than all of this.

The countdown has begun Engel.

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
Next week we're in the ring again but we're going to be interrupted by two idiots...so it can't be then but this is my promise. The next time we are one on one...I assume on PPV for all of the world to see...it's time for us to end this story, it's time for you to realise your place in this world.

It's time for me to move on to bigger and better things.

I am done feuding with a clown.
I am done with YOU.

Wood stops the camera recording

x12x

Marky, JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 11 Jan 2024, 9:31 am

The fans are settling into the Copper Box when “Born to Fight” kicks off over the arena. Dicey steps out and the crowd goes nuts. He doesn’t waste any time on the ramp way and makes his way to the ring.

RJ: Here’s Dicey and he looks all business

JT: Wouldn’t you, his fairy-tale ending didn’t happen at Born in Fire and last week he was at the receiving end of another Genesis beating.

RJ: Well this week he and Harris will have a chance at bit of redemption as they are going up against the Champ and Rex

Dicey climbs into the ring more gingerly than usual

Dicey: Fu*king Genesis am I right?

Crowd: Boooooooo

Dicey: Been a tough couple of days let me tell you. I was a fanny hair away from beating Kent….a fannys hair only for Daddys little Monster, Rex to fu*k it all up and stick his nose in my business. That was your first mistake Rex, your second was sidin with Josef Fritzl and the Cellar Dwellers.

This week my new buddy in arms Scott Harris (Crowd pops) get to put hands on these little rats. I don’t know about you Scott but I am sick of ending shows on my back, covered in blood looking up at some gimps smirking face. I am sick of being jumped from behind because these children don’t know how to fight like a man. Face to face, one on one. Everyone in this company has some kind of group to hind in. Grow some balls and come out to fight. All sheep hiding in the flock not realising that the big bad wolf is just waiting just out of sight, waiting for one little gap to open so he can devour the lot of you. This wolf is hungry, he has the taste of blood and his back is up. He can see the ram and is ready to take his head.

Crowd: DICEYS GONNA GET YOU

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 11 Jan 2024, 10:37 am

There is a raucous crowd in the copper box arena, the camera pans around them all showing them holding signs for various superstars, all clambering to be picked up on the television cameras. We eventually make our way to ringside and join RJ and Thaddeus at the commentary desk.

RJ: The fight for thirty qualifiers got underway this past week with Daniel Reilly being victorious and advancing to the next stage where he will be joined by Clarke James.

JT: We also got the announcement that match to determine who earns that number 30 spot in the Gateway to Glory will take place from the legendary Tokyo Dome.

RJ: With two qualifiers remaining the question on everybody’s lips is who will join the men already qualified.

Last Resort cuts off RJ and Thaddeus, the fans all rise to give Geoff Steel a fantastic ovation, Steel steps out from behind the curtain into the arena he is wearing his usual red and silver wrestling shorts partnered with a vintage 6CW t-shirt. Steel salutes the crowd to show his appreciation then begins to make his way to the ring tagging hands with fans as he goes.

RJ: Geoff Steel is one of those men lucky enough to be in with a shot of making it to the Tokyo Dome and having a chance of making that all important number 30 spot his own.

JT: He will no doubt be feeling more confident after his team’s victory this past week, it was the perfect way to kick off his year and the start of the road to Night of Glory.

Steel is now in the ring and is posing on one of the turnbuckles orchestrating the fans who are chanting his name. As his music fades he climbs down and requests a mic from ringside then takes his place in the centre of the ring.

GS: On what may have been a landscape changing night for 6CWF at Proving Grounds, amongst all that chaos I’d say overall the night from my perspective was mostly uneventful, I came out of my match mostly unscathed certainly no fresh injury concerns, in the process we as a team picked picked up the victory with Cassidy tapping to my own submission.
That was all she wrote for my night, no random attacks, no fresh rivalries, just a very run of the mill night quite unusual to how it panned out for the most of last year. Hopefully it’s the start of a much more productive 2024, where I just let my actions in that ring do the talking and keep my nose clean for the most part.

Steel smirks not believing his own words.

GS: I jest because there’s no better way of putting a target on my back than by heading to Japan and making that number 30 slot in the Gateway to Glory match my own.
I will beat whoever I have to starting this coming week by overpowering Mike Hill, Jerome Dubois and James McManus. I’ve let too many opportunities pass me by in the past year it’s about damn time I make one of them count.

JT: I don’t think we’ve seen Steel this confident in a while, that spells trouble for anybody he comes up against.

GS: Of course earning that number 30 spot is only half the job it’s ensuring that I cash in on the benefit that brings that truly matters and then go on to Night of Glory to challenge for a world championship.
It’s always been a dream of mine to main event Night of Glory, a dream that should have already been a reality were it not for Alex Walker and Genesis.
Let me take you back to 2012, some of you here tonight may not even have been born and that’s frightening to think of, it may be hard to believe but back then I was your 6CW world champion on the hottest streak of my career there was nobody who could lay a glove on me, no matter the challenger the same result was guaranteed and still your 6CW world champion Geoff Steel.
So what do you do if all efforts to beat me in his ring are unsuccessful, you make it so I can’t make it to the ring to defend said title, shattering my dreams in the process.
Fast forward twelve years and what has really changed, Genesis are on the rise and Alex Walker is making the same moves for power he always has this time under the guise of Exodus.

Steel starts to pace the ring.

GS: What’s different this time though is Geoff Steel, I’ve changed.
I won’t be blindsided this time, I’m wiser to how this situation will play out, every trick Alex Walker or Genesis can make I’ve seen play out over the years.
That’s gives me an advantage in being able to predict what comes next, a weakness I can exploit for a change, I have the power not them, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
If either of them choose to thwart me from achieving my goals, I’ll shove that playbook so far down their throats they’ll be crapping paper-mache for a week.
This could be it for me, the last chance I get to fulfil my dreams, I’m done playing games that others control.

Last Resort plays once more as Steel soaks in the cheers of the crowd.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 11 Jan 2024, 10:48 am

The lights go out in the copper box arena. Before being relit In red and blue lighting. In the centre of the ring we make out the shadowy figure of the fanatic stood all in black reminiscent of his old eliminator gear. He slowly raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak

TF- They say that whoever fails to remember infection are prone to new risks of infection
See what you fail to realise is you can not kill what is already dead

Fanatic looks round at the crowd

TF- And we have come back to infect 6WF
We are here to kill your idols and lay waste to all those you hold dear.
This building is my burning church, you are my congregation and this ring is our altar. And unfortunately for you 6WF roster you are all the lambs being led to the slaughter.

Fanatic drops to his knees as change in the house of flies hits

TF-  6WF it's time to pray

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 11 Jan 2024, 11:46 am

President Trump wrote:The fans are settling into the Copper Box when “Born to Fight” kicks off over the arena. Dicey steps out and the crowd goes nuts. He doesn’t waste any time on the ramp way and makes his way to the ring.

RJ: Here’s Dicey and he looks all business

JT: Wouldn’t you, his fairy-tale ending didn’t happen at Born in Fire and last week he was at the receiving end of another Genesis beating.

RJ: Well this week he and Harris will have a chance at bit of redemption as they are going up against the Champ and Rex

Dicey climbs into the ring more gingerly than usual

Dicey: Fu*king Genesis am I right?

Crowd: Boooooooo

Dicey: Been a tough couple of days let me tell you. I was a fanny hair away from beating Kent….a fannys hair only for Daddys little Monster, Rex to fu*k it all up and stick his nose in my business. That was your first mistake Rex, your second was sidin with Josef Fritzl and the Cellar Dwellers.

This week my new buddy in arms Scott Harris (Crowd pops) get to put hands on these little rats. I don’t know about you Scott but I am sick of ending shows on my back, covered in blood looking up at some gimps smirking face. I am sick of being jumped from behind because these children don’t know how to fight like a man. Face to face, one on one. Everyone in this company has some kind of group to hind in. Grow some balls and come out to fight. All sheep hiding in the flock not realising that the big bad wolf is just waiting just out of sight, waiting for one little gap to open so he can devour the lot of you. This wolf is hungry, he has the taste of blood and his back is up. He can see the ram and is ready to take his head.

Crowd: DICEYS GONNA GET YOU

All of a sudden, “Typhoons” by Royal Blood hits, and the crowd immediately boos

RJ: Dicey wants Rex’s blood, is Rex about to oblige?

JT: Not from what I can see…

Rex Adamson is shown stood on the balcony of an executive box, overlooking the ring. He has Tyler Roth and Michael Sweetwater either side of him, Eddy Kent is conspicuous by his absence. Rex smirks as the crowd boo, and the music fades off

Rex: Now now Dicey, this was never personal. I bet you’re wondering why we are up here and not down there in the ring, or on the stage. The reason is Dicey, things might get heated, or confrontational... And I wouldn’t want you to experience another Genesis beatdown before our main event tag team match…

The crowd boos once more, Dicey is frustrated as he leans back on the ropes, looking up at Genesis. A “You Sold Out” chant is aimed at Rex which takes him by surprise.

Rex: Really? Really London? You think I sold out? Let’s be real for a moment. I was never 100% sure what I was going to do when your 6WF World Champion Eddy Kent, offered me the opportunity of a lifetime. I was fiercely loyal to my own family. I travelled to Jeddah to help Max Adamson defeat Eddy Kent. But what happened? Max blamed me for his shortcomings. Max gave me the push to accept Eddy’s offer. And even then… I have not sold out… I’ve bought in.

The crowd boos once more, as Rex grins, Sweetwater pats him on the back as Rex continues

Rex: Dicey Reilly. What happened at Born in Fire was not personal to me. I made my decision to join Genesis, and I helped Eddy Kent retain his 6WF World Heavyweight Championship. I did what I did, with no care as to who his opponent was. I’ve never had an issue with you Dicey. In fact, you looked out for me when I first started here, what with your mutual respect with my uncle. You kept an eye out for me, not that I needed it… But it meant a lot. And obviously with decisions I’ve made, you just wanna kick my arse and beat the f*ck out of me. I get it.

Dicey is staring intently at Rex and Genesis as Rex continues

Rex: You might think I’ve betrayed you, the reality is Dicey, Genesis, this version of Genesis, not those older versions you might have destroyed in the past… This version of Genesis is unstoppable. And the sooner the likes of you, Scott Harris, and my uncle, understand that, the easier this will be for all of you. Let us not forget who I am.

Rex stares directly at Dicey as he speaks

Rex: Don't forget what my resume is. I am still yet to be pinned or made to submit since joining 6CWF. I have defeated a litany of former World Champions, including my own uncle, and the finest stable in all of Professional Wrestling… Just got a whole lot finer, with the addition of El Australiano, the Natural Successor, Rex f*cking Adamson. You wanna fight me Dicey? Scott Harris wants to fight me? Nah. It’s on my terms. When I choose to fight you both, you’re going to understand the hard way why I am who they say I am. And if you don’t believe me… There’s a certain former World Champion on his way back to Australia with his tail firmly between his legs, who you can ask.

Rex laughs and Roth and Sweetwater join in, as Dicey just stares up at Genesis with a lot of distain

Marky

President Trump, JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu 11 Jan 2024, 12:28 pm

The Genesis contingent continues to laugh as Dicey watches from the ring. Adamson, Sweetwater and Roth are stopped in their tracks as 'Figure it Out' hits. The crowd go wild as 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris appears on the ramp. The effects of the last two weeks show, as he is sporting a black eye as well as the scars from his war with Tyler Roth. Harris looks up to the box where Genesis are before he was to the ring. He collects a microphone of his own and rolls into the ring.

RJ: It looks like Scott Harris wants in on this exchange too!

JT: Genesis and Scott Harris are intertwined these days. He was always going to get involved!

RJ: A great show of respect to the legend Dicey Reilly too...

Harris nods to Dicey and holds out a closed fist in his direction. The two faces fist bump and Harris turns again to Genesis.

SH: See, I couldn't let my partner face you guys alone now could I? Even with you guys up there, I wouldn't be shocked if 'Daddy' and that rat Santos tried to do something underhand whilst Dicey's back is turned. Not on my watch...

The crowd cheer and start a 'Needs More Harris' chant. Harris waits for it to subside.

SH: Now, I know what you're all thinking. "God, doesn't Scott Harris look like sh*t?!" It's true, I look like I've gone twelve rounds with King Kong and Ive only just been cleared to compete at Proving Grounds after our little tete-a-tete in the car park at the last show.

Really, well done. You've really got this group thing down haven't you?

Now, I won't speak for Dicey here but I just can't let that stand. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

I'm trying to make a habit of settling scores and I look at you guys up there and I think it's definitely something I could turn into a regular thing. I mean there's Sweetwater and Santos... You guys don't really count, do you? You're just there to carry the bags and tell Daddy that he doesn't need to shove another sock down his trunks.

Sweetwater starts yelling obscenities down to Harris.

SH: We all know what happened with Tyler Roth, don't we? That score got settled at Born in Fire.

Then we have Daddy and The Natural Successor.

We all know the history between Eddy Kent and I but Rex, I don't think we've crossed paths before have we?

Harris stares straight up at Rex Adamson and doesn't take his eyes off him.

SH: Allow me to introduce myself... My name is Scott Harris and you're now my problem.

The crowd roar at this as Harris doesn't break his stare with Rex.

SH: By aligning yourself with Genesis, by putting yourself under Eddy Kent's wing, you're now in my cross hairs. Proving Grounds will be the first time we go head to head in the ring and I'm sure it won't be the last either.

I'm that thorn in your side that you won't be able to shake off. I'm that guy that will always be there trying to take you down. Yes, I might take a beating here and there but I won't and I can't stop until the score is settled. Just by being there in that car park at Proving Grounds, Rex, I owe you one in return.

And it's funny that you should mention not being pinned or not tapping out. Because there's a man stood not so far from you who boasted about something similar... And we know how that ended, don't we Tyler?

Tyler Roth sneers at Harris.

SH: Of course Rex, if I don't get you. There's a certain p*ssed off Irishman in this ring who looks like he's more than happy to try and get the job done first...

Harris looks to Dicey.

SH: Isn't that right, Dicey?

Harris lowers the mic and waits for his partner to respond.

DP

President Trump, JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 11 Jan 2024, 12:55 pm

Dicey takes the mic and looks at Harris

Dicey: You look how I feel (he slaps Harris on the shoulder and both men wince in pain)

Dicey looks up at Genesis

Dicey: Looks like most of the gang is all here. Where pray tell is the world’s greatest Daddy? Are you his mouthpiece now Rex? You know what they say, why bark when you have a dog to do it for you.

Dicey smiles up at a visibly angered Rex

Dicey: You come out here…well up there and start spouting about it not being personal, about it not mattering who was in the match with Eddy you would have screwed them either way. Well news flash genius it is NOW personal, you have screwed over the wrong guy and that comes with all the consequences. You have pissed all over my chips and I was just starting to enjoy them. I am going to hurt you Rex, I am, that is a given and now I don’t really care if I win or lose when doing so. I have already slapped the chops of dumb and dumber there beside you and you know what after what they did last week to us two. I think I’ll enjoy doing it again

Crowd: YOU F**KED UP

Dicey: You could have been the man that your uncle was making you into and walked down that ramp, looked me in the eyes and told me to f**k off but you couldn’t. You couldn’t because you aren’t a man, you’re a kid with his eye on what his new Daddy has. You’re a kid that has no patience, you are used to having everything handed to you and praised for wiping your own ar*e. I bet at home your parents walls are covered with participation medals all for little Rexy.

You are a spoiled little c**t…..sorry about my Australian but you are and I am not here to hold your hand like Uncle Max did. I’m going to wrap Bettsie around your head. Then I am going to do it again and again and again. Maybe then I will let Scott here have a go just so he doesn’t feel left out. You brought all of this on to yourself. So don’t go crying to Uncle when you get your bottom spanked

Dicey smiles up at Genesis and hands the mic back to an amused Harris

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 11 Jan 2024, 8:54 pm

[As the 6CWF universe are jam packed inside the Copperbox arena they are buzzing and amped up with the ever bubbling tension between Genesis, Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris. The scene temporarily changes to a private locker room, deep in the confides of the Copperbox arena. The camera reveals a warm, brightly lit and large locker room belonging to 6WF undisputed, world heavyweight champion Eddy Kent. There are pictures all over the black wall of Genesis and Kent's achievement in the business, notably a new picture is proudly adorned on the wall which is of Rex Adamson at Night of Glory joining Genesis. A large table is placed in the middle of the locker room with baskets of fruit and copious amonts of bottled water. There is also a smaller brown table where the 6WF championship is proudly resting. The camera then reveals fingers tapping on the arm of a black leather chair at a somewhat calm pace. The camera then shows 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion, Daddy of 6CWF, leader of Genesis and proving grounds Papa, Eddy Kent. Kent is wearing a pair of green casual tracksuit bottoms and green nike shoes. He is also wearing his official 6CWF shirt with the words Proving Grounds papa in poison Genesis green against the black material.
Kent continues to tap his fingers on the arm of the chair as his ice cold killer blue eyes are fixated on a large monitor showing what is going on inside the ring and outside with his Genesis comrades. Kent snarls somewhat and motions with his hand, his eyes remaining fixated on proceedings. Advocate of Eddy Kent and Genesis, Ralph Santos walks into shot wearing a smart three piece armani suit with a poison green tie. Santos looks slightly nervous with a few beads of sweat trickling down his forehead. Santos speaks slightly nervously.]

Santos: Yes my Proving Grounds Papa? What is it my 6WF undisputed, reigning, defending world heavyweight champion?

[Kent then slowly cricks his head towards Santos and covers the side of his face as Santos leans in to listen. Kent mutters and whispers venom for Santos to spew ringside at Harris and Reilly. After a few seconds, Kent withdraws his hand and looks back at the televison monitor hanging on the wall. Kent takes a watter bottle and cracks it open as Santos has a somewhat vindictive smile on his face shuffles to the small brown table and takes the 6WF championship. Santos then looks at Kent once more before speaking.]

Santos: It will be done.. oh rest assured it will be done, champ.

[Kent looks back at Santos and nods, before taking a swig of water. Kent screws the cap back on before reclining back in his chair watching the monitor once again. As Santos leaves the Genesis locker room, The camera then zooms in on Kent who is fixated on the monitor, his ice cold blue eyes filled with mailce. The camera then switches back to the ringside area of the Copperbox arena where Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris are in the ring while Genesis comrades Rex Adamson, Michael Sweetwater and Tyler Roth in a execuitve sweet inside the arena. Numb reverberates around the Copperbox as the fans stand in further excitement at who is coming to join the frey. A cacophony of boos and where is Daddy chants greet Ralph Santos who swaggers onto the ramp, the 6WF world championship over his shoulder. Santos is clutching a microphone in his right hand as the crowd continue to boo and chant where is daddy over and over again. Numb slowly peters out as Reilly, Harris look on from the ring, almost mocking Santos while the Genesis boys in the executive box look proudly on at Ralph Santos. Santos evily smiles as he raises the microphone to his lips as the crowd wait with baited breath with what the advocate will say to Reilly and Harris in the ring.]

Santos: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Ralph Santos, and I'm here to speak on behalf of your 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion, leader of the greatest wrestling faction to date, Genesis, A man in his GOD mode era and daddy of 6CWF, EDDDDYYYYYY KENT. You know London, do you know why we bothered to come down to London tonight? do you know why Rex Adamson, Tyler Roth and Michael Sweetwater are in this arena right now. Because Genesis have a handful of problems... big problems and two of these problems are standing in that very ring right now. Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris.

[The crowd cheer loudly at Harris and Reilly who look at each other and smirk as the crowd start a Dicey is going to get you chant and Needs More Harris over and over again. The camera cuts to the Genesis boys in the executive box, Sweetwater is pointing at the two in the ring while Roth and Rex Admason look at each and look back at the ring with intent. The camera then switches back to Santos who raises the microphone back to his lips once more.]

Santos: And yes, Genesis will solve these problems. Oh yes, Genesis is going to solve and obliterate these problems. Your daddy promises that. But, your daddy also told me that he is an open and honest guy and he believes that he and Genesis should set the record straight. There was no conspiracy.. no scenario, no plot. Rex Adamson joining Genesis was not meant to make Max Adamson look foolish. Well, even though he and his extended family do look very foolish... but besides the point. Rex joining Genesis wasn't a conspiracy to cost Dicey Reilly the world championship... it wasn't a plot to anger you, Scott Harris and put further distance between you and your 6CWF daddy. Not in the slightest.

[Rex looks on confidently as Santos continues to speak as Reilly and Harris shoot daggers at Santos on stage as he continues speaking.]

Santos: History... evolution and the future. Genesis is on a trajectory, lead by your daddy, is taking this entire industry and this company on a path that will never be the same for the better rolling out infront of your very eyes. at Born in Fire, I spoke to your champion, Eddy Kent, and I looked him in the eyes and told him in this very city, this Genesis is the strongest evolution the wrestling industry has ever seen and Rex Adamson encompasses this evolution. Standing shoulder to shoulder with the rottweiler and enforcer, Michael Sweetwater and our prize fighter, the ruthless reaper, Tyler Roth. We are unstoppable and we are not going to release our choke hold on this industry.

Santos: I told the leader of Genesis, the daddy of 6CWF, the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion, the greatest world champion in this company's history Eddy Kent, in this very city that while we have all these factors, there will inevitably be issues. There will be problems... problems like Dicey Reilly, Scott Harris, Clarke James, Blue Dragon hell even Cerberus. And do you know what Eddy said to me? he said bring them on and they will be obliterated. One by one they will all fall at the hands of Eddy Kent and the Genesis machine..

Santos: Now, I know you've all been witness to the chaos that has been unfurling these past few weeks here in 6CWF. Factions rising,  alliances being forged and shattered, and chaos reigning supreme. But fear not, my friends, for in the midst of this turmoil, there stands a man – a beacon of hope, a guiding light, a conqueror of all obstacles. That man is none other than Eddy Kent. You see, Eddy Kent is not just a champion; he's a solution to every problem that has dared rear its ugly head in 6CWF. Genesis is not just a faction; it's a force to be reckoned with, and it's led by a man who doesn't just win championships – he solves problems. Eddy Kent doesn't back down from a fight; he charges headfirst into the storm, and he emerges victorious every single time. Because that is what the daddy of 6CWF does.

[Santos stares down the ramp, the 6WF world title still drapped over his shouder as he speaks towards the imposing figures of Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris.]

Santos: And look at these two... Ladies and gentleman, allow me to re-introduce two men who have proved incredible athletes and incredible thorns in the side of Genesis... Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris. Who incidentally will be in the main event against the son, Rex Adamson and of course your daddy, Eddy Kent. Dicey, Scott... what chance do you have? what chance do you have seriously? you want to believe they stand a chance against the juggernaut that is Eddy Kent, the truth is, they're simply setting themselves up for disappointment. Dicey Reilly, Scott Harris – two names that think they can challenge the supremacy of Eddy Kent and Genesis...

Santos: Dicey, my friend, you're a fan favorite, a darling of the 6CWF Universe. But let me make this crystal clear – popularity doesn't win championships. It doesn't secure victories, and it certainly doesn't intimidate Eddy Kent. You see, Dicey, you're standing on the tracks, and the Eddy Kent locomotive is coming through with no brakes. And then we have Scott Harris – the self-proclaimed hard working warrior. But let me ask you, Scott, how hard working are you be when you're standing across the ring from a man who thrives in toppeling hard work, a man who embraces grit and determination more than you? Your moral hard work and magical technical ability won't save you when you're in the ring with Eddy Kent, and Genesis again...

Santos: You see, ladies and gentlemen, Eddy Kent is not just a champion; he's a force of nature. Genesis is not just a faction; it's an unstoppable machine fueled by the brilliance of Eddy Kent. And when Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris step into the ring once again with the 6WF World Heavyweight Champion and the son, Rex Adamson, they're stepping into the lion's den. There's going to be nowhere to hide tonight on Proving Grounds.

Santos: So, Reilly, Scott, you can preach about justice, fairness and trying to bring down Genesis all you want. But when the bell rings, and the Genesis engulfs you, you will realise that in the 6CWF, there is only one truth – and that truth is Eddy Kent and Genesis standing tall, victorious, and the rest of the world left to pick up the pieces. Get ready, gentlemen, for the daddy of this company is coming, and his name is Eddy Kent. Embrace the perfection of his creation of Genesis, because it's levels above you and anything the world has seen and will ever see...

[Santos lowers his microphone with an evil chuckle as the crowd go wild at the interactions going on. Chants of Needs more Harris, Dicey is going to get you and where's daddy reverberate around the Copperbox arena as the tension is palpable as to what will happen next.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 12 Jan 2024, 1:29 pm

Harris is about to speak when Dicey takes the mic

Dicey: Who the f**k is this lad (Crowd pops and Harris laughs). I came out here to face the baddest faction in Wrestling today and all I have gotten was the grumpy Muppets on the balcony and Daddy’s hand up this dummy’s ar*e.
Dicey starts to mimic a hand puppet

Dicey: Jesus Christ lads, I’ve seen more balls walking out of the women’s toilet backstage. Will the real Genesis please come down because this isn’t it. Just grow a pair lads come on, the fans don’t pay good money to see this. They want action, baddies vs goodies standing in the ring, face to face trading insults. They want what this place always stood for, not this watered down American sh*t.

Crowd: WE WANT MORE

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 12 Jan 2024, 2:59 pm

Rex Adamson is agitated by the crowd’s chanting

Rex: Hey Dicey, shut the f*ck up!

The crowd “ooooh”’s, Dicey and Harris laugh at Rex from the ring, as Rex stares down from the balcony

Rex: First of all, you didn’t come out here to face the baddest faction in wrestling today. You already admitted you actually came out here because you wanted my blood. You want your revenge on me, because I screwed you out of the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship.

Dicey’s demeanour changes as Rex continues

Rex: So you can make your jokes, you can mock Ralph Santos, it changes nothing. We can all see through your façade, we can all see how banged up you are, and I promise you Dicey, in the main event, it’s only going to get worse for you. I’ve already said I won’t come to the ring, because I want you to actually be competitive when we do fight. These people don’t want to see you beaten up before the match. They want to see you beaten up DURING the match. By me.

The crowd boos and a loud “You Suck” chant echoes around the arena

Rex: Ultimately, you’re right though Dicey. It doesn’t matter what Ralph Santos says in the slightest because obviously these people want to see their World Champion. Unfortunately, they don’t get what they want. They’ll have to wait to see their… Dad.

Michael Sweetwater whispers to Rex off mic, Rex looks a little unsure then speaks

Rex: …Daddy…

Dicey and Harris are laughing in the ring, as Rex angrily gesticulates towards the pair

Rex: Listen you pair of dicks, you can laugh all you want. Genesis are taking over, and there is nothing you two can do about it.

Rex angrily stares down at Dicey and Harris as Roth and Sweetwater try to calm him down

Marky

President Trump and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 12 Jan 2024, 4:00 pm

x12x wrote:
CCClouds by He Is Legend blasts from the speakers in the Copperbox Arena and boos fill the air as the lights in the arena slowly begin to flicker. After a few moments the boos get even louder as Edward Plague slowly swaggers on to the stage, his face obscured by his Plague Doctor mask and his body covered by a torn and blood stained cape.

As Plague walks down fans scream abuse at him, some even throwing trash at him but he ignores it, swaggering down to the ring and rolling under the bottom. As the camera gets close you can hear him laughing to himself before snatching a mic and taking a second for the fans boos to die down.

JT: It looks like the leader of the Plague Family is here to give us a 'sermon' of sorts...

RJ: This guy gives me the creeps.

JT: You and me both...

Plague continues to stay paused as the boos are deafening, he takes the time to look around the arena and notices signs for the various 6CWF roster including Uryu Ishida, as he notices one for Uryu he laughs even louder and points it out to the camera. He then lifts the mic and begins to talk over the boos

Plague:
and so the eyes of the world were finally open...
...and the ears were finally listening...

...my word will no longer be denied.

Plague laughs to himself as the boos once again fill the air

JT: Since Gazzy D won the world title it'Ss felt like Plague believes that he's the champion!

RJ: With him being the leader of the cult it's clear he's using the world champion to his advantage and in return he'll do everything in his power to keep that felt with his family and around the waist of Gazzy.

The fans continue to boo as Plague shakes his head

Plague:
All of you who attempt to condemn me are still as blind as ever I see...

You still treat me like a monster when I have proven time and time again that I am willing to be a martyr of the broken, a shepherd of the lost and the saviour of the damned. You still treat me as an enemy when I am the one who revived Gareth and brought him back to his former glory...

...you paint me as the devil yet you cheer for a man with a true evil in his shrivelled, blackened husk of a heart...

Plague pauses and through gritted teeth talks about the former 6CW Champion

Plague:
...Uryu Ishida

Big sections of the fans pop at the mention of Uryu to the annoyance of Plague who continues to speak through gritted teeth and clearly angry at the fans

Plague:
THAT IS THE TYPE OF MAN YOU CHEER FOR?!

A man who tried to destroy a marriage?!
A man who tried to steal away a loved one?!
A man who claims that he was hurt because he didn't get his way?!

A petulant brat?!
A jilted lover unable to get over his entitlement?!
A hollow hero?!

Some fans continue to cheer for Uryu as Plague directs his attention towards Uryu himself

Plague:
Uryu Ishida...

I have many eyes in many places...

...I have heard your whimpers...I have heard your wishes and each one is more pitiful than the one that followed before it...

...but what is worse is your delusion.

Plague laughs to himself as he continues

Plague:
You still call out for Christy painting yourself as a white knight but your words betray you little boy.

You ask her how she feels knowing that any of my followers would stab her in the back to take her place but this is because this is what YOU tried to do to Gareth...You project your own failings on to others because you are ashamed of yourself and your actions.

When you look at me...Gazzy...Christy and each and everyone of my followers you will see a family. You will see love and compassion...you will see support.

I understand that to a cancer like you Ishida...that will be hard to recognise because there is no love in this world for you.

The only people that 'care' are the blinded fools who cannot see the daggers that you have for teeth that shine when you plaster that fake smile across your face.

They do not see the evil that dances behind your eyes.

They fall for your fragile words.

...but I don't.

...I see who you are...

...I see your real face.

As Plague speaks he loses it, raising his voice and clearly losing his cool. The fans are shocked as Plague screams over the mic directly to Uryu

Plague:
YOU ARE THE BACKSTABBER...

...YOU WERE NEVER 'THE NICE GUY'...

...YOU WERE ALWAYS A VULTURE!

Plague stops for a second, regaining his composure and speaking one last time, this time in a calm manner. Plague takes almost a minute to speak again, his breathing finally under control, his anger almost impossible to hold in at points.

Plague:
Uryu...you attempted to infect my family with your hatred and we showed you the truth...

...the truth that you were never good enough to be a 'champion'...
...the truth that Christy would never love you...
...the truth that you deserve NOTHING.

Plague pauses

Plague:
I listened to what you said...

You said you want me?
That you're going to punish me?

For what? Freeing someone from a fake friendship with someone who only wanted to hurt him? For exposing you for being a hypocrite who plays the victim to garner sympathy?! For being a true friend to someone who needed it?!

Your wish is to have me?!

Be careful what you wish for!

Plague lowers the mic as the fans boo him once again. He can be heard laughing from behind his mask as he looks at the entrance waiting to see if Uryu will face him.

The titantron flickers as we see Uryu tilting his head to the right as he is still sitting on the stairs to the roof, the hood up and covering his face. He starts slowly tapping his foot.

UI: Oh dear oh dear, Someone has yet to realise it. You toyed with me for so many months, breaking me apart and putting me back together. Taking away items and dangling them just out of reach on strings as you watched me jump at them. I'd hop and leap, My fingers brushing them and giving me a taste of hope as you and Gazzy cackled and smiled. I'd look up and see your faces, I'd see you say something but I had no idea what. Then a third person comes along and she looks at Gazzy before shaking her head. She then takes one of the items and offers it back to me, Not on a string but in her hands.

Uryu tilts his head to the left.

UI: I cautiously circle her as she does not move, She starts speaking to me yet I can't hear a syllable. I reach out and she doesn't pull it away or flinch, She offers it again and as I touch the item. I hear her voice telling me that it will all be ok. That I can get through this. She knows what it's like being in my situation. She mentions a man named Ethan, He did the same to her. Over the weeks and months she sat next to me and understood what I was, Then she told me what I could be. She gave me purpose and I thank her for that, Yet...I never knew her name.

Uryus foot tapping speeds up.

UI: She started visiting me less. She told me I had to sleep, Forget all the bad things the others had done. She said I was not ready for what was to come. So I did sleep...for a while. Until I heard YOUR voice! Your voice all those months ago made me remember everything! And I hate it! All the teasing and planning! All the scheming and pain! I tried looking for that woman day and night and she was nowhere! It wasn't until Born in Fire...when she looked into my eyes and I saw the look I was ever so familiar with. Then she hit me.

Uryu stops his foot tapping.

UI: The one person who showed me kindness was gone. Gone to stand next to you as I watched her walk up the ramp. The one person who can tell you what you are now dealing with. The one person who at the Toyko Dome I will go up to and hug, Whilst two unconcious, Bleeding masses of flesh are at my feet...and I will thank her for what she did.

Uryu stops tilting his head as the camera catches a wide grin.

UI: See you soon...

The titantron cuts off.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 13 Jan 2024, 1:28 am

Plague pauses, looking at the blank titaron before shaking his head in disappointment and turning back to the 6CWF Universe

Plague:
and I ask you again...is this the 'man' you cheer for?

Plague shakes his head again

Plague:
I understand that my words may make you hate me but is Uryu Ishida truly your champion? Is Uryu Ishida truly your hero? Is Uryu Ishida truly a good person?

I understand my truth will turn away a blind eye but for him to be your hero, you would have to gouge out your eyes and deafen yourself for he is the true evil.

Plague begins to pace

Plague:
This is the true face of the hollow hero...I warned you from day one...I promised that he would show his true face and now the mask has slipped and it is clear for all to see...The ugly truth of entitlement.

Plague stops pacing and leans on the ring ropes, speaking in a calm measured tone

Plague:
Your hero ladies and gentleman...

a man who describes himself circling Christy cautionsly as if he is a predator...a man I said would show himself to be a vulture. A man who's anger stems from being unable to steal away a man's love, a man who's anger stems from the future mother of a child not choosing him over her very own husband.

You cheer for a man who's ambition is to ruin the marriage of another...

who's anger has only erupted because a man defended what was his and what he held dear.

If this is your hero then your enemies scare even me

Plague grits his teeth and continues to speak, clearly angry at Ishida's words

Plague:
Uryu Ishida...you have proven yourself to be a wolf in sheep's clothing, a predator waiting for Gareth's guard to drop and now...because of your entitlement, you have portrayed yourself as a victim.

So a victim you shall be...

Plague pauses one last time, composing himself

Plague:
...you will get what you wish.

You will be the victim, you will be punished and even if every person in this arena casts me to hell for my actions...I will ensure that you get your wish.

I will defend my family
I will not allow you to haunt Christy any longer...

...you have lost your championship...

and you have lost a love that was never yours to begin with.

Plague drops the mic and the lights go out, as the they come back on the ring is now empty.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sun 14 Jan 2024, 9:05 pm

Harris looks up at the visibly riled Rex, then to Santos on the stage and then back to Dicey. He smirks at Dicey who returns it.

Harris: Wow. I mean, really, wow.

Is this what you all reduce yourselves to when your Daddy isn't here to supervise? You've got the prodigal son up there, throwing tantrums and calling Dicey and I names like the petulant little boy that he is.

Harris looks up at Rex and then switches back to Santos.

Harris: Then on the western front, you've got Eddy Kent's mouthpiece spilling the same, tired rehearsed crap that our supposed 'Champion' churns out week on week. Perhaps that would have sounded more convincing if you didn't sound like a pubescent teenager, Ralph. Don't worry though, your voice might break some day very soon!

If this is Genesis as we know it, it's no wonder Alex Walker moved on elsewhere.

The crowd cheer at this.

Harris: Let's cut the bullsh*t though gents. These people don't want to see us trading verbals all night. They want to see a good, old fashioned wrestling match. I know that's what Dicey and I want.

This crowd wants to see Dicey Reilly, Mr 6CW himself, and 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris giving Genesis' two top dogs a good old beatdown. Isn't that right Copper Box?!

The crowd lets out a roar of approval. Harris again looks up to Rex in the private box.

Harris: But I'll pose you this, Rex, seeing as you've made the decision to join up with this busted flush of a group.

What happens next? What happens when you realise just how big of a mistake you've made? Because we can already see it. We already know how this ends. Your 'Daddy' doesn't care about you, he couldn't give a toss about your development or your future.

Recruiting you was just a preservation exercise on his part.

There's going to come a point where your group implodes on itself. Either Kent isn't going to like where you're headed, or you're going to see that it wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. I can't call it but these things rarely end well, do they?

And I don't know about you, Dicey, but I can't wait to be sat on the front row, eating the popcorn when it does.

Harris hands the mic back to Dicey and takes himself to the corner, where he leans against the turnbuckle.

DP

President Trump and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Fri 19 Jan 2024, 7:41 pm

Tim Allen is walking quickly backstage with a film crew. He turns the corner in the corridor just as Anthony Grace appears from an entrance at the back of the building. He sees Allen and smiles, before dropping his gym bag.

AG: Let me guess, you want a chat....

Allen nods.

TA: You has been gone for a while Anthony and there were concerns you may have slipped into old habits.

It's Graces' turn to nod and he places his hand on Allen's shoulder.

AG: I appreciate the concern Mr Allen, but I'm fine. A period away to refocus my thoughts was all I needed. I'm ready to begin again. Let's get started shall we.

Allen motions for the film crew to set up and then begins the interview.

TA: I'm standing backstage with Anthony "Amazing" Grace, ready for his reaction to the result of his match with Robin Reborn, the emergence of Ojore and the upcoming Fight for 30 match up....

He turns to Grace.

TA: Anthony, a lot to process and we appreciate you have needed time to get away.

Grace smiles.

AG: I've had a lovely week Mr. Allen. I was able to see my beautiful daughters after a long time apart and it was wonderful to be with them. It puts things into perspective.

TA: Are you considering retiring to spend more time with them?

Grace shakes his head.

AG: Not at all, I'm 100% dedicated to 6CWF. I've had a chance to right a few wrongs and turn a new page in my career. I want these last chapters to be my most successful and to end the story on a high. And believe me when I say that story is far from finished.

TA: Let's turn our attention to the ongoing rivalry with Robin Reborn. A few times you have mentioned drawing a line on the rivalry with a dominant win, but you have always come up short. Do you feel that's a fair assessment?

Grace smiles.

AG: It's one way of looking at it but its not my way. At Born In Fire I pushed my body to the limit and surpassed at lot of people's expectations. It was clear that I could still cut it with the best. Only a handful of people have got the better of Blue Dragon in a hardcore match and then you have six other guys going for your throat too. I delivered time and again in that match, and just came up short.....to use your words. But this was mere weeks after being in a critical condition in hospital.

TA: And the last match you had with him?

Grace laughs.

AG: How can you predict a man like Ojore getting involved? If Mr Reborn has created a new alliance then I guess its another guy that is staring at the target on my back. It makes no odds to me.....Mr Reborn has admitted through those actions that he can't compete with me in a fair fight. My credibility is still intact. Yes I'm not where I would like to be, but my eyes are still focused on the real goal.....recapturing the World Title.

TA: Isn't it risky to look beyond your feud with Reborn? Maybe even slightly over confident?

AG: I don't think anyone can accuse me of not being confident. It's that mentality that has given me success. Did anyone truly believe a film star, who is used to stuntmen doing anything physical, could make it in this business? I proved the doubters wrong. And sure, this battle with Mr Reborn isn't over but I want to look at the big picture.....

TA: Which is?

AG: The Fight for 30 is a huge match that will give me a major advantage in my quest to be World Champion again. It just so happens that it's against Mr Reborn and two other individuals. The phrase kill two birds with one stone is apt in this situation....win the match and draw that line.

TA: And the two other individuals you mention.....?

AG: Mr Wood and Mr Harlequin have their own thing going on but I will give them the respect they deserve. Even with this target I seem to have on my back, I'm not going to go and make new enemies. If they keep things clean and get the win, then so be it. But I'm supremely confident that I will beat them and Mr Reborn.....shoot me down all you want but its how I feel.

Allen nods.

TA: One last question. There are many things going on in the company right now. Many mauneverings and backstage arguments. In an ideal situation, Charles Kramer would have sorted that side of the business for you.....

Grace holds his hand up.

AG: In an ideal situation, he would still be alive. But that's not the case. I've both moved on and retained him in my mind. That might sound strange but I've taken the best bits and I will use them to my advantage. Not a lot of people have Anthony Grace on their lips right now, and I'm not used to having a small mention in the middle pages. I'm headline news Mr Allen, and the rest of the company better wise up to that.

Grace nods and shakes Tim's hand, before picking up his gym bag and walking off.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down