The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Tokyo Dome Special) - Tuesday 30th January (Episode 24)

+4
DarrenJS
x12x
DanielReilly
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Tokyo Dome Special) - Tuesday 30th January (Episode 24) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Tokyo Dome Special) - Tuesday 30th January (Episode 24)

Post by JJJohnson Sat 20 Jan 2024, 6:42 pm

*Live from: The Tokyo Dome, Japan
Start time: 8am (UK Time)
Exclusively on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: "All of the lights" by Kanye West & Rihanna

Bout 1
6CW World Championship

GazzyD (c) vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 2
The Parasite Killers vs ???

Bout 3
Jerome Dubois vs Mike Hill

Bout 4
Fight for #30 Finale
Anthony Grace vs Clarke James vs Daniel Reilly vs Geoff Steel

Main Event
6WF World Heavyweight Championship

Eddy Kent (c) vs Dicey Reilly vs Max Adamson vs Scott Harris
Special Referee: Rex Adamson

Plus:
*Robin Reborn's contract dispute reaches a head (will he re-sign?)
*Updates on Engel Harlequin & Liam Wood ahead of their "I Quit" match at Day of Reckoning. What role will Miss Jessica play in this deadly feud?
*Key to the Kingdom Champion Blue Dragon will be live inside the Dome. Has he decided which world championship he will pursue? Will his presence affect any of the evening's title bouts?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Tokyo Dome Special) - Tuesday 30th January (Episode 24) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Tokyo Dome Special) - Tuesday 30th January (Episode 24)

Post by DanielReilly Sat 20 Jan 2024, 11:56 pm

The camera pans around the Tokyo Dome as the Japanese fans desperately try to get into the frame. 'Broken Dreams' suddenly begins to play and the fans mood dampens as they begin to fill the Dome with boos. Oliver Keane is first out followed closely by Daniel Reilly. Reilly has the 6CWF European Championship over his shoulder which he takes off to lift high into the air as Keane screams to the fans that 'the King is here'.

RJ: Daniel Reilly making an appearance here and you already get the feeling he's here to run his mouth!

JT: Well Reilly is still the European Champion but he sure owes Uryu Ishida for that! Without him, I don't think Reilly would be walking out here with that Title in his hands!

Reilly and Keane are now in the ring and Reilly has a microphone as he waits for his music to stop.

DR: So this is the great Tokyo Dome that people have been telling the King about? Well let the King tell you all that he ain't impressed! This place has nothing on the arenas they have back home in Birmingham! The NEC and the Utilita Arena are elite arena's compared to this so called sacred arena! This company continues to force the King to travel around to all these Countries when the King only has interest in being in the place that he is truly appreciated: Europe! Japan, the King of Europe is live in your Country and you will show Daniel Reilly the respect he deserves! The King is embarrassed that he has to wrestle in a Country so stupid that it didn't put itself in Europe and instead chose to be in Asia!

The camera cuts to the fans booing with a few looking at each other in confusion.

DR: But the King is not one to complain so the show must go on as they say. Now as you can see and to absolutely nobodies surprise, the King is still your 6CWF European Champion! Daniel Reilly gave any man in the back a chance to come and provide a challenge to the King to try and derail this historic Championship run that the King is on, and surprise surprise, the King stands tall once again! GazzyD's boyfriend Edward Plague answered Daniel Reilly's call and just like all those before him, he too fell to the King as the most prestigious Championship in this company stays in the hands of the most in form man in this whole company!

But the King has to put the European Championship to one side for the time being as the King looks to become the King of the World! The match is official and Daniel Reilly will fight in a fatal four way match for the number 30 spot in the Gateway to Glory match against Geoff Steel, Anthony Grace and Clarke James. Now the King wants to make it very, very clear that not one of them men has what it takes to stop the King winning this match and continuing on his path to headline Night of Glory!

Reilly pauses and turns to Keane who applauds the European Champion as Reilly raises the microphone once again to his mouth with a smirk on his face.

DR: Anthony Grace, you have been smart up until now in avoiding Daniel Reilly but it looks like your luck is up and you find yourself forced to get in the ring with the King! Well, that is if you are cleared after you stupidly took your eyes off the ball and got your head caved in last week backstage! But the King knows about you, Anthony. The King knows you used to be somebody but you are now nothing more then a has been! You walk around here giving your little interviews like you actually mean something and you talk all nice and polite but facts are facts and nice and polite just aren't going to be enough when the King puts you right back on the homepage of TMZ when they announce your career is over because you were dumb enough to get in the ring with the King of Europe! But Daniel Reilly is a kind and gracious King and he will cast you as an extra one day in the film of Daniel Reilly's life. Anthony Grace, the King will cast you as one of three extras who walked into the Tokyo Dome and got their ass kicked by the European Champion on his way to becoming the King of the World!

The fans boo Reilly who looks around at the fans with a smile on his face.

DR: And then there is the King's old friend Geoff Steel. Geoff, there is not much more the King can say about your useless ass. The King was thinking to himself just last week how the quality in this place is at an all time low but then you went and won back to back matches and the King realises that things are worse then he first feared! Geoff, don't for one second let two wins get to your head and give you a false sense of confidence because you've stood in this ring two times with Daniel Reilly in the last couple months and both times you have fell to the feet of the King! Last week, you put your grubby little hand on the King's European Championship and the King wants you to know that that is as close to this Championship as you will ever get! But let it be known that if you ever put your hands on the King's property again, the King will have your hands cut off as punishment for touching the King's gold! And then we have Clarke James!

Reilly ushers the cameraman in the ring to come closer and Reilly makes sure he is up close to the lens.

DR: Alex Walker, allow the King to talk to you direct and reintroduce himself to you. Our past may be long but forget everything you thought you knew about Daniel Reilly. You are not just looking at the man who ruled as the King of the Streets, you are now looking at the King of all of Europe and the man who is heading to Night of Glory to main event and become the King of the World and all off 6CWF! Alex, the biggest mistake you made was plotting your way into taking control of 6CWF because Daniel Reilly has a lot of frustration with this place that he is going to take out on your boy!

Clarke James, you may think things are set for you now you got Alex Walker's hand up your ass but let the King make it very clear that he ain't scared of a single man in this company! You will fall just like the rest of them and you can stand and pout and try to look as menacing as you want but the King will slap that silly look straight off your face! Alex, your boy just doesn't have what it takes to compete with the King of all of Europe! You have fed that man nothing but lies by telling him he will be the next big thing in this company when you have Daniel Reilly walking around here taking out every man you have signed to a contract!

Alex, don't for one second think that you are in charge of 6CWF, Daniel Reilly runs this place and the King will show you just how dominant he truly is when he walks right back into your office and dumps the broken carcass that once was Clarke James down on your desk. The King is taking the number 30 spot, he is going to win the Gateway to Glory, and he is going to win the World Title at Night of Glory and 'boss', there isn't a damn thing you can do about it!

Reilly winks at the camera before backing up and holding the 6CWF European Championship up high.

DanielReilly

JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Tokyo Dome Special) - Tuesday 30th January (Episode 24) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Tokyo Dome Special) - Tuesday 30th January (Episode 24)

Post by x12x Sun 21 Jan 2024, 3:31 pm

our scene opens in an emergency room at a local hospital as we see Liam Wood once again in a familiar position in a hospital bed but we see him quickly trying to get up despite the pain he is in. As Wood gets up from the bed and removed a drip from his hand a health care professional comes in and attempts to attend to him.

Wood:
Don't start...I've heard it all before...but I'm not staying.

Wood grabs his belongings and limps towards the door as the nurse attempts to convince him to stay

Nurse:
You are in no fit state to go anywhere right now...

Wood winces but walks past the nurse only to be stopped by Emmy who has just arrived. Emmy looks concerned and lets out a sigh as she stops Wood in his tracks

Emmy:
Where are you going?

Wood:
I'm going to find that f***ing clown and I'm going to put him in the ground. I am done with playing around now...and after that, I'm going to drop Miss Jessica off at a dog shelter where she belongs.

This ends now...

Wood tries to hide it but the pain is clear for everyone to see, he slumps against the wall as he speaks

Emmy:
In this state? How do you think you're going to manage that?

Wood doesn't answer

Emmy:
The nurse is right...you're in no fit state to do anything right now and you need to rest and get ready.

Wood:
For what?

Emmy:
You didn't hear? It's you and Engel in an I Quit Match at Day Of Reckoning...

A serious look covers Wood's face and he nods his head, moving to a chair and sitting down.

Emmy:
So do as your told for once, listen to the nurses and get back on your feet...then you can do whatever you want with Engel with the whole world watching.

Oh and leave Miss Jessica to me.

Wood stays sat in the chair, clearly still unable to move properly as the scene ends.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 21 Jan 2024, 4:15 pm

We see the figure of Edward Plague sat in a darkened room only lit by the glow of a candle. Plague isn't facing the camera so the camera focuses on his back which is covered by scars and other marks from his various meetings with Uyru Ishida including the inferno match as well as the latest attack at Proving Grounds.

Plague:
They say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was making the world believe that he didn't exist...

Well Uryu...
they might not see the horns you hide...but I do.

Plague turns to the camera his face obscured by the darkness so not showing the damaged caused in their inferno match

Plague:
I see the darkness that you have in your heart and minute by minute, second by second, you find it harder to hide. You find it harder to pretend to be the hero and one day soon...the world will open its eyes and see the monster you truly are.

Plague lets a sick smile across his face

Plague:
A monster who would break the heart of my brother Gareth...
...a monster who attacked me from behind...

...the hollow hero I always described you as.

Plague laughs to himself

Plague:
You were put in your place when Christy made her choice and that didn't sit right with you did it? You became the jilted lover that never was and now you want to punish everyone because you didn't get your own way.

Nothing more than a tantrum being thrown by a victim of his own self entitlement.

Plague pauses one more time, his smile fading as he takes a more serious tone.

Plague:
You see...

...when I returned to 6CWF I was looking for a lost soul that I could save.
I heard the voices speak to me...

...I heard yours.

Plague shakes his head

Plague:
I heard your pathetic, cowardly words...I heard you hiding your truth behind what you wanted people to believe about you.  I saw your true intentions and I saw a 'man' who did not deserve to be saved.

There is a reason I picked Gareth as the person I saved...
...There's a reason Christy chose Gareth over you...

...we both saw who you truly are...

Plague smiles once more

Plague:
and now you seem like you cannot hide it any longer.
The eyes of the world are opening Mr Ishida...

They see your anger...
They see your sick intentions...
...They see that you are wolf in sheep's clothing.

Plague pauses one last time, his face still concealed in the darkness.

Plague:
Soon you will no longer be able to hide the black heart you conceal
and finally, when the last eye is opened you will have everything you deserve...

...nothing...

...nothing but the hatred of the world and the sheep who once called you fans. When they see your true they face they will realise that their hero has been hollow all along.

Plague stops speaking and once again turns away from the camera as the scene ends.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sun 21 Jan 2024, 4:50 pm

Reilly is holding the title up high, before "Hey Boy, Hey Girl" plays around the arena. The crowd goes nuts as Anthony Grace appears on the stage. He has his head bandaged and a black eye, but he acknowledges the crowd as they start to dance along to the music. Anthony nods his head and strides down the aisle, taking selfies with the fans and slapping their hands.

RJ: The Japanese fans going wild over the global megastar that is Anthony "Amazing" Grace. There were times when they must have felt they wouldn't have a chance to see him again.

JT: Grace has had a tough comeback....hardcore hell, assaults backstage and perhaps his own personal problems still casting a doubt in his mind. But there is no doubt 6CWF is a better place with Anthony Grace in it....

RJ: And listen to this crowd, they sure agree with that. What a reception here at the Dome for the former World Champion!

Grace gets to the ring and grabs a microphone as he enters. Reilly glares at him and is a bit downcast at the reaction Grace has been given compared to him. As the music dies down, Grace stares at Reilly and nods.

AG: That's a nice lil moniker you have there King....say it much more and these fans might muster up a cheer.

The crowd cheers as Grace slowly lifts his arm up but continues to stare at Reilly.

AG: If only it was that easy for you right?

Grace paces the ring.

AG: Now I have the greatest respect for belt holders and Europe is one of the finest destinations on the planet. But we are in the land of the Samurai Mr Reilly.....a group built on honour. So while you were running your mouth, I thought the honourable thing to do was come out here and show you how it is done. Because your speech just then falls far short for anyone claiming to be a world champion in waiting....

He smiles.

AG: I hope you can listen good with that ego you got going on inbetween those ears King.....

He turns his back on Reilly, making him look isolated in the ring and continues to talk to the crowd.

AG: So while I was getting my head fixed, I watched a rerun of the last show. There were lots of people involved but the one with the most personality was a railroad spike. Being played with and banging hard into a desk.....the content was pure filth at times. Granted, the owner was one Cee Jay James, but we all know the true star of the show was this other inanimate object.....

He turns to Reilly.

AG:......and he scares you right King?

Grace turns back to the crowd.

AG: But the truth is I don't scare easy. Lots of meancing looks and dangerous gestures only gets you so far. So let's see what Mr James has to offer once the brooding stops and he steps away from Walker and his lil crampon.

He walks past Reilly again and acknowledges the crowd on the other side of the ring.

AG: And speaking of beloved metal objects, this match also involves Mr Steel.

The crowd cheer and Grace pauses.

AG: A worthy reaction and the right one. And unlike this other guy in the ring, I know he deserves respect. I'm not here to cut your hands off or whatever threats you heard before. I'm simply here to tell you your previous matches were a warm up and now you are against a guy with more hunger and desire to be World Champion than you have ever had to face before. Yeah the pretenders may crow and show off their catchphrases, but I'm here to simply say good luck and may the best man win.

He turns to Reilly.

AG: And then there is one more person that needs to listen good.....

Grace pauses and then turns back to the crowd.

AG: Robin Reborn!

Reilly looks pissed off.

AG: Twice now your best buddy has tried to fill the gap of your losses. He comes and does your dirty work because you don't get the job done yourself. You desperately want a contract but all your inaction is doing is putting Ojore on the top of that paperwork pile. Contracts are offered to those that can do the work and you are definitely a piece of that. So if you want to sign, then make sure you read the smallprint.....stating that remaing a part of 6CWF is only going to afford you an opportunity to see me at the top while you are struggling at the bottom.

He turns to Reilly and sighs.

AG: And now, because we must, I come to you.

He lowers his head and chuckles.

AG: You know, in all my years popping pills I had some weird fantasies. You know....pink rabbits, dancing hippos, rainbows and leprechauns. But that was beaten hands down by the weirdest fantasy I heard yet.....that you actually think you can be World Champion.

He smirks and stares at Reilly.

AG: You are goddamn right I have interviews....its because people want to hear what I say. You want to big up your credentials to actually being someone, then you have to do better than that. You forced fed these people your misguided dreams in the hope they will just clap along and agree with you. But all they wanted was a real personality to come out here and show not just Europe but the whole world just what a fraud you are.

The crowd cheers as Grace steps back to the corner.

AG: And that is how you deliver a promo fit for a World Champion.....

He lowers the microphone and waits.

DarrenJS

JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Sun 21 Jan 2024, 6:03 pm

Daniel Reilly stares at Anthony Grace who smiles back at the European Champion. Reilly's stare remains before he suddenly returns a smirk of his own as he lifts the microphone to his mouth.

DR: Is the once great Anthony Grace now that much of a footnote in this business that you don't even get your own promo time? Instead you come out and you dare step into the ring with the King and you take his time? Well Mr Grace, as you're here and clearly after some attention again considering nobody ever gives you a second thought these days, then allow the King to explain to you why you have just come down and wasted everyone's time with your irrelevant drivel.

You see, if you really think you just cut a promo fit for a World Champion then that justifies everything Daniel Reilly says when he comes out here and talks about how he is the most prestigious Champion in this company. You may actually still be on them pills if you think you cut some World Champion style promo but all you've done is walk out here and kiss the asses of every fan in this arena! All you've done is come out and beg these fans to give you a little cheer to make you think your name actually still means anything around here.

Maybe once upon a time you were 'amazing' but those days are long gone, Grace. The fact you can not even handle yourself against Robin Reborn tells the King everything he needs to know about you! If you are meant to be a 'real personality' and you actually believe that, then the King can already tell that you're an addict who is just too far gone to cure. But you are right about one thing, Daniel Reilly does come down here and run his mouth about what he has achieved and the King has no shame in doing so. You see Mr Grace, maybe if you can sober yourself up enough to think straight, you might actually achieve something around here instead of living off the past. Daniel Reilly is your European Champion and whether you like it or not, he is going to finish the job Robin Reborn couldn't and put you on the shelf as he brushes you aside on his way to becoming the new King of the World!

You want to call Daniel Reilly a fraud when the reality is that everything the King has said he is going to do, he has done. You may not like it but the King has done nothing but speak truth after truth and then came out here and backed up every single word that leaves his mouth! The King told the World that he was going to make this European Championship mean something and you are now looking at the most prestige Championship this business has to offer! You may not like what the King says but even you aren't stupid enough to not realise that the King tells no lies!

And yet you still come down here kissing ass and pandering to these people for a cheap cheer. You come out and beg these people to cheer for you and yet Daniel Reilly is the fraud? You say that the King is desperate for applause and cheers from these people? What have you seen to make you genuinely believe that to be true? Put the pills down Grace because the King stopped caring about what these people thought of him a long time ago and look at the Gold it has brought his way!

You used to be someone around here a long long time ago but not anymore. How ironic it is that you are the least relevant man in a fatal four way match that includes Geoff Steel. Maybe instead of worrying about the King's promos so much, you should just sit back and take some tips off the King and you never know, maybe one day you can be a Champion just like Daniel Reilly!

Reilly laughs in Grace's face as he holds the 6CWF European Title high into the air.

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 23 Jan 2024, 2:57 pm

Uryu is seen sitting on a stairwell, wearing the hoodie he wore last week. He shakes his head and sighs.

UI: Can't believe he would do that...I can't believe he stopped. He should know by now that every single person who has not taken my head off completely has regretted it. Every single person has understood afterwards that I made them regret every single thing they did. Every ambush, every mind game, every subtle manipulation that applied. I made them understand how much it would cost them and they were unable to pay.

Everyone has a side they'd rather not talk about, me? I try to keep mine bottled inside as long as I can. Being nice all the time is not an act, It is me. Kindness and respect is returned with kindness and respect. I was attacked professionally and I responded in kind. Professional respect means I stop when you tap the mat. Professional respect means I don't keep on going when I know you can't defend yourself. Gazzy...you have attacked me personally.

Uryu starts tapping his foot on the stair slowly.

UI: The man you see before you has always existed, kept in his own quiet corner until he was justified to wake up. You though...couldn't wait. You attacked me personally, you kept pressing buttons and knocking on doors that you thought you deserved to open. No...you had to break in and kick the door down that was the most protected.

What that means is the rules are gone, theres no restraint in what I say and what I am going to do to you. You think I plan on stopping once you are done? Gazzy what you are seeing right now is one hundred percent pure punishment. No niceness no relenting. I will not stop beating you even if you whimper and cry for it. The man you see right now is no longer willing to let go out of pity or friendship as your arms are breaking. I will keep beating you far past unconciousness.

Uryu chuckles and flashes a smile.

UI: And at the Tokyo Dome Gazzy, simply put...I am going to make you regret what you did...and I am going to enjoy every second.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 23 Jan 2024, 8:27 pm

(Our scene opens to a bright interview area located in one of the finest suits in the Aman Hotel in Tokyo, Japan. The area is vast with a large makeshift 6CWF logo bathed in poision green lighting hanging on the wooden wall. There are perfect looking Kentia plants placed in two corners of the room. A large glass window reveals the Tokyo skyline with a few fair weather cumulonimbus clouds in the distance.  There is a small wooden table in the middle of the interview area with two bottles of water and the 6WF world championship. The camera then reveals a smartly dressed Clarissa sat on a black leather chair. She is wearing a smart white shirt and an expensive looking pair of black trousers with a Gucci belt. Clarissa smiles warmly welcoming the 6CWF universe to the interview.)

Clarissa: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with the man will defend his 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship in a fatal four way match, live in Tokyo, Japan. His challengers are Max Adamson, Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris. Of course, I'm with 6WF's daddy, Eddy Kent. Eddy, how are you feeling? what are your emotions going into this match, especially with Genesis's Rex Adamson as special guest referee?

(The camera pans over to a slightly agitated looking Eddy Kent who looks as if he doesn't want to be interviewed. Kent is wearing an expensive three-piece black suit with a deep green tie and sat in a black leather chair like Clarissa. Kent also adjusts his cufflinks revealing an expensive looking rolex watch. Kent pauses for a moment before he speaks, purses his lips. As he thinks Kent adjusts himself slightly in the chair and looks into the distance, clearly the match on his mind and the feeling of betrayal by Alex Walker before stopping short. Kent then looks at Clarissa, his deep blue eyes piercing as ever albeit looking slightly weary. Kent exhales loudly before addressing Clarissa.)

Kent: Feeling? Feeling? You want to know how I'm feeling? Let me tell you, Clarissa... There's something in the air, can you feel it? In just two days time, live from Tokyo, Japan, 6WF will have it's biggest main event in this country history. In two days time, I, Eddy Kent will walk into the Tokyo Dome as the star attraction. In two days, four of the biggest wrestlers in the history of this business step into the tokyo dome to decide who is the better the true champion.

Kent: To determine who truly is 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion. Now, if you don't think the intensity has picked up in this business over the past few weeks then you must be crazy. You can feel it anywhere in the world when you talk about 6WF, you can feel it backstage at our shows, it's thick in the air. Every week I go down to that ring and call myself the daddy of 6WF. I'm going to explain to you why Clarissa and to all our 6WF universe watching this interview.

(Kent leans forward as the camera faces him directly, the 6WF championship sat on the table with water bottles just in shot.)

Kent: I am the Daddy of this company... I am the leader of the most sucessful faction in 6CWF history, Genesis, because I eat, sleep, breathe and think nothing else of apart from this business. I am daddy, because, I have sweat, bled, scratched and clawed my way to the very top of this business, paying the price in the process to be the best in this business. I have bust my backside to be the best in this business and Alex Walker thinks he can take it all away from me...

Kent: There's not a single person in that locker room, let alone Dicey Reilly, Scott Harris and Max Adamson that can walk up to me and tell me that I'm not the very best and what I do. In that ring, I have no equal. I guarentee to the world I will, I will leave Tokyo, Japan still as your 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion. I'm under no illusions, Clarissa, this is one of the most anticipated showdowns in 6CWF history. The stage is set that will leave the 6CWF universe on the edge of their seats... I said, a few weeks ago. We are telling a story and we are cooking a five star meal. This isn't McDonalds or Burger king... no, this is the good stuff.

Clarissa: Well, let's talk about your opponents in Tokyo, Tuesday night. Dicey Reilly, Scott Harris and Max Adamson. Three men all, well... let's be fair want to see your head on a spike as well as your Genesis members..

(Kenty wryly smiles, chuckles sadistically before his blue eyes gaze towards Clarissa before speaking again}

Kent: Clarissa, let me tell you about the past five months. For five months, I, Eddy Kent have held the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship high above his head, crushing any and all challengers who dared to step into my path. My reign has been nothing short of a masterclass in dominance, perfection and an evolution of my Genesis. My presence alone sends shivers down the spines of my opponents. Listen, they can talk all they want.. their fans on social media can send memes but I look into their eyes on a weekly basis... and I see fear. I see fear in the eyes of Dicey Reilly, Max Adamson and Scott Harris.

Kent: Lets start with Dicey... THE legend of 6CWF. A man who is arguably a pillar of this business. A man who has done it all and seen it all. He's a daredevil with a heart of a lion, I will give him that. That famous irish fight is never going to be extinguished... but I extinguished it at Born in Fire, Clarissa. I extinguished that fight. At Born in Fire, I absorbed Reilly's spirit into my Genesis. I've beaten Reilly on the grandest stage of them all. Ireland were in a state of mourning... you've all seen the reaction videos on Youtube.

Kent: Now Scott... the needs more Harris movement! I obliterated the Harris movement. Let's not pretend Scott is one of the greatest technical wrestlers in the world today. And what did daddy do? I snuffed him out. I beat him in a match where nobody else would go, the Ironman match. The Needs more Harris crashed into a shuddering halt because of me. Scott Harris and his movement is finished, Clarissa. You get me? If Scott has a problem with that, me and Genesis will set him straight. The needs more Harris movement is dead.

Kent: And who could forget Max... Oh boy, Max Adamson. Hey Max, I took your boy? He's not your nephew anymore. He is the son. MY SON. Genesis's son and he has a very important task next Tuesday night. I do see alot of Rexy in you though, Max. He's relentless, a powerhouse like his uncle. That Adamson family unyielding will to win. But unlinke you, Max, Rexy has street smarts. Rexy knows his time will come when Daddy says so. Rexy knows that what happened to his uncle down the years and what happened at Desert Storm at my hands isn't worth the pain or time. So Rexy knows... Rexy is going to get the headstart you couldn't give him, Max.

Eddy Kent: You see, Clarissa, in this business, there are contenders, there are champions, and then there's Eddy Kent. I don't just win; I conquer. I don't just defend; I assert my dominance. On Tuesday, I'll walk into that ring in the Tokyo Dome, face three challengers hungry for my blood, and I'll emerge victorious, as I have time and time again. Dicey, Max, Scott...you should know by now, you're not facing an ordinary champion; you're facing the daddy of 6CWF. When the dust settles, and the echoes of  our wars fadeaway, remember one thing – that championship, this company, they all belong to me. Daddy and Genesis reigns supreme, and Tuesday night, in that very ring, my legacy will continue.

Clarissa: Thanks Eddy... but let's move on finally to the wild card in the match. Genesis' new recruit and the "son" Rex Adamson as special guest referee for the fatal four way match. What is Rex going to do?

(Kent takes a swig from a bottle of water next to him. He screws the cap back and and forcefully puts the bottle back on the table. Kent purses his lips again before speaking to Clarissa)

Kent: Ah, Rex Adamson, my dear "son." Rexy knows what he has to do. Rexy has all the support from me and the boys but he knows the score for Tuesday. I don't have to tell him. I trust him. He knows he has his daddy's full trust. On Tuesday, not only do the three problems face Eddy Kent, but they face the watchful eyes of Genesis's son, the special referee Rex Adamson. You see, Rexy and I share more than just trust and respect. We now share a legacy. The Genesis legacy that courses through our veins, binding us together in a bond that goes beyond blood. As the special referee, Rex will ensure that this match is officiated with the precision and ruthlessness that defines Genesis.

Kent: Rexy knows he is standing on the precipice of history. There is no doubt in my mind that Rexy will continue to uphold the legacy of Genesis that runs in our blood, No matter what, one thing is clear  Daddy's reign continues  and the 6WF Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship remains firmly in my grasp. So, the three problems, take heed. Not only do you face the undisputed champion, the daddy of 6WF, but you also face the scrutiny of the son of Genesis' eye. Tuesday night, in that ring, amidst the chaos and the cheers, the daddy of 6CWF will once again prove why he is the alpha, the omega, and the undisputed ruler of this company. Because Genesis and I are simply levels above all.

(Kent looks at Clarissa with a confident, determined look as he slowly stands from his chair. Kent nods at Clarissa and takes one bottle of water from the table and his 6WF undisputed championship. Kent adjusts his green tie before striding away from the interview area. Clarissa looks on slightly scared at Kent’s tirade before the scene slowly fades into darkness.)

Bentyf1

President Trump likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Tue 23 Jan 2024, 9:28 pm

DanielReilly wrote:Daniel Reilly stares at Anthony Grace who smiles back at the European Champion. Reilly's stare remains before he suddenly returns a smirk of his own as he lifts the microphone to his mouth.

DR: Is the once great Anthony Grace now that much of a footnote in this business that you don't even get your own promo time? Instead you come out and you dare step into the ring with the King and you take his time? Well Mr Grace, as you're here and clearly after some attention again considering nobody ever gives you a second thought these days, then allow the King to explain to you why you have just come down and wasted everyone's time with your irrelevant drivel.

You see, if you really think you just cut a promo fit for a World Champion then that justifies everything Daniel Reilly says when he comes out here and talks about how he is the most prestigious Champion in this company. You may actually still be on them pills if you think you cut some World Champion style promo but all you've done is walk out here and kiss the asses of every fan in this arena! All you've done is come out and beg these fans to give you a little cheer to make you think your name actually still means anything around here.

Maybe once upon a time you were 'amazing' but those days are long gone, Grace. The fact you can not even handle yourself against Robin Reborn tells the King everything he needs to know about you! If you are meant to be a 'real personality' and you actually believe that, then the King can already tell that you're an addict who is just too far gone to cure. But you are right about one thing, Daniel Reilly does come down here and run his mouth about what he has achieved and the King has no shame in doing so. You see Mr Grace, maybe if you can sober yourself up enough to think straight, you might actually achieve something around here instead of living off the past. Daniel Reilly is your European Champion and whether you like it or not, he is going to finish the job Robin Reborn couldn't and put you on the shelf as he brushes you aside on his way to becoming the new King of the World!

You want to call Daniel Reilly a fraud when the reality is that everything the King has said he is going to do, he has done. You may not like it but the King has done nothing but speak truth after truth and then came out here and backed up every single word that leaves his mouth! The King told the World that he was going to make this European Championship mean something and you are now looking at the most prestige Championship this business has to offer! You may not like what the King says but even you aren't stupid enough to not realise that the King tells no lies!

And yet you still come down here kissing ass and pandering to these people for a cheap cheer. You come out and beg these people to cheer for you and yet Daniel Reilly is the fraud? You say that the King is desperate for applause and cheers from these people? What have you seen to make you genuinely believe that to be true? Put the pills down Grace because the King stopped caring about what these people thought of him a long time ago and look at the Gold it has brought his way!

You used to be someone around here a long long time ago but not anymore. How ironic it is that you are the least relevant man in a fatal four way match that includes Geoff Steel. Maybe instead of worrying about the King's promos so much, you should just sit back and take some tips off the King and you never know, maybe one day you can be a Champion just like Daniel Reilly!

Reilly laughs in Grace's face as he holds the 6CWF European Title high into the air.

Anthony Grace looks at Reilly and nods. He chuckles slightly and nods again as he backs away.

AG: I didn't realise you are afraid of some competition? If this is your promo time then you obviously love the sound of your own voice. I don't think anyone here cares what you say, so you could have saved us all a lot of trouble by reciting that speech in the ceiling mirror you have above your bed.

Grace looks out to the crowd and back to Reilly.

AG: And please correct me if I am wrong....my mind is hazy these days....but there is only one former World Champion standing in this ring.

Grace walks the ring as if he owns it.

AG: You see, Europe is a fine place but its part of a bigger whole right? And to be truly global you have to keep your eye on the whole piece of pie. And I'm glad you have made that title mean something, but that's your level right there....that's why it's prestigious. Its like an award you get at school for attendance.....it makes you feel fuzzy inside but its not going to stop you licking the windows.

Grace holds his hands up apologetically.

AG: But as you so rightly pointed out, you are a champion and I am not. But I'm not going to call you King anymore. We've had a laugh, but let's get serious. European champion or not, you just don't have the same pedigree as me. I respect what you have done, but I just cannot see a time where you would actually beat me. It's not ego but facts. I look at you, as the most irreverent guy in this match as you call me, and think I've had much harder battles and come out on top. A match with you and those other two is a nice change of pace than what I have had to deal with lately.

He turns back round to Reilly.

AG: Fact is this irresistible force meeting an immovable object conversation isn't going to get us anywhere. You have your opinion and the rest of the sane individuals in this arena have theirs. You don't care what they think? I'm sure they don't care what you say.

He pauses as the crowd cheers.

AG: Now I can leave this ring and prepare for our match. Or I can wait to see what anyone else says. But either way, I'm walking out of the bout as number 30 and then I'm becoming the next champion. And while you may still hold that tiny piece of island, the world will belong to Anthony Grace.

He smiles at Reilly and waits.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Wed 24 Jan 2024, 9:46 am

Reilly laughs as Grace finishes before turning to Keane and asking 'if this guy is serious?'. Grace nods at Reilly before Reilly lifts the mic.

DR: Just when the King thought the people in this place could not get anymore deluded, you come waltzing into the conversation. But if you want to run your mouth then the King will happily do the same. You want to make jokes about the King having promo time? The joke is that you do not have promo time. The joke is you, Grace. You have become that irrelevant around here that you're not even booked to come out and speak because nobody wants to see a washed up has been come out and kiss the ass of these people!

You see, the King made a comment about you being the most irrelevant person in a match that contains Geoff Steel and whilst you seem to of taken it to heart, the King is doing nothing but speak the truth. The King has come down here for weeks and ran his mouth about Geoff Steel and instead of bitch and moan like you have come out and done, he went toe to toe with Daniel Reilly and actually put up a fight! All you have done since you've come out to this ring is prance around the ring and got yourself into a battle that you simply just can not win.

Now whilst this is the King's time, you come out and you open your arms to any of our other opponents to join us, well the King says that would be a hell of an idea because at least he can then look into the eyes of a man who's name may actually carry some sort of weight around here! To be quite honest with you, Anthony, the King is bored of talking to a poor man's Robin Reborn!

Grace frowns at Reilly as Reilly smiles.

DR: And Grace, you can say you aren't going to address Daniel Reilly as the King like that is going to make him shed tears but what you do or do not call the King means nothing whilst he holds this Title and stands before you as the King of all of Europe! You talk down about this Championship like it means nothing and yet you stand their with both your shoulders and your waist looking very light from the lack of gold you carry around them! Jealousy is a fine thing Grace and maybe once upon a time, you were good enough to be a Champion around here but clearly you are too stupid to realise that all you are these days is a washed up has been who just simply does not have what it takes to compete at the highest level anymore!

But them drugs have clearly not worn off have they, Grace? One World Champion stands in this ring you say? Well somebody should have done their research. The King will take your World Title and raise you two World Titles because if you really cared about this place and these fans like you say you do, you would know that you are stood in the ring with a two time 6CW World Champion, a former 6CW Tag Team Champion, a former 6CW Xtreme Champion, a former two time 6CW UK Champion and your current 6CWF European Champion!

Grace, the exit is that way. Come back and see Daniel Reilly when you truly realise just who you are dealing with!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 25 Jan 2024, 10:28 pm

The camera pans over the grand medieval castle, its walls towering high and its gates guarded by a mighty army. Suddenly, a loud roar echoes through the air, sending shivers down the spines of the soldiers. The ground shakes as a blue-skinned dragon swoops down from the sky, its fiery breath lighting up the dark clouds above.

The dragon lands in front of the castle, its massive size causing the ground to tremble. The soldiers quickly ready their weapons, but they are no match for the ferocious beast. With one swift motion, the dragon breathes fire, engulfing the soldiers in flames. The once proud army is now reduced to ashes.

The dragon then turns its attention to the castle walls, using its powerful claws to break through the stone. It rampages through the halls, its sharp teeth and claws tearing through anyone who dares to stand in its way. The powerful heroes of the castle try to fight back, but they are no match for the intelligence and strength of the dragon.

As the dragon reaches the throne room, it finds the king sitting on his throne, his sword drawn. But the dragon is not intimidated. It breathes fire, melting the throne and burning the king to a crisp. With a mighty roar, the dragon smashes through the wall, causing the treasure room to collapse.

The treasure flows out, glittering in the sunlight. The dragon sits in the midst of the treasure, its eyes gleaming with satisfaction. It watches the horizon, waiting for anyone foolish enough to try and take its treasure. For the dragon knows that it is the true ruler of this castle now, and no one can challenge its power.
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 29 Jan 2024, 7:16 pm

The scene takes place at a media scrummage ahead of 6CWF historical night live from the Tokyo Dome.
Reporters from various news agencies, podcasts, blogs and tv stations are present.
There are multiple microphones set upon a desk covered in a cloth baring the 6CWF logo, empty chairs can be seen at the back of the desk, the backdrop is that of the Tokyo Dome.

Tim Allen enters the room and stands to the side of the desk with a microphone in hand.

TA: To the esteemed guests in attendance, please give a warm Tokyo welcome to our very own Geoff Steel who will answer your questions, we only ask that you please refrain from asking any questions in relation to internet rumours or the personal lifestyle choices of our superstars.
I have just been informed we are ready, so please welcome to the stage Geoff Steel.

Steel walks in the shot, he waves towards the media before bowing low to each side of the room, once he has finished showing his respects Steel takes a seat at the centre of the desk, he outstretches his arms and leans closer to one of the microphones.

GS: So what exactly is it you guys want to know?

A number of hands shoot up from those gathered in attendance, Tim Allen dictates which one should speak.

ML: Mike Lewis Wrestling Daily, Geoff firstly can you tell us what it means to you to get to perform at the Tokyo Dome? you get to visit some amazing places with 6CWF surely this one is special though.

GS: It truly is an honour everytime we time we get to come here, I'm lucky enough to have performed in this stadium on several occasions and each time hearing those 55,000 people cheering my name exceeds the previous. I only hope the show we put on is fitting of such a historical venue. From a personal note I want to lead the way on that front and put on the showing of a lifetime to earn that number 30 spot in the Gateway to Glory.

More hands go up and Tim Allen picks the person to ask the next question.

JC: Jasmine Cline, from the Rumble Roundup podcast, back to back wins for pretty much your first time since returning to 6CWF does that give you confidence heading into this match?

GS: Its good to finally be gaining some traction here in 6CWF but my wins in the build to up to this match can't allow me to rest on my laurels, I can't be complacent if I want this run to continue. Each of my competitors out their will be competing tooth and nail with the prize at stake being the best placement and a greater chance of going on to challenge for a world championship at Night of Glory, given the calibre of my opponents nothing short of my best will suffice even that may not be enough.
I've seen the betting the odds and most have me as the clear underdog to snatch victory, that suits me just fine I've always done my best work with my back upon the ropes.

Tim once again points towards a person from the audience.

PJ: Prescott James, Wrestlewave Radio: Where the action never stops. Mr Steel one of the men you face off against this week is the current European champion Daniel Reilly who has had the better of you in recent times, any fresh approach on how you plan to counteract him.

Steel laughs

GS: Luckilly one of the other men on the match might do that job for me so I don't have to deal with him directly. It was also clear to the world that had the involvement of Oliver Keane occured it could have been a very different outcome and I could be sat here with that championship belt. Reilly and Keane will find it a lot more difficult to play the numbers game when they don't have the advantage at Proving Grounds that is of course if we can all get along atleast it won't be me alone that has to deal with them Clarke and Anthony are welcome to their fair share.

TA: We have time for one last question before we welcome our next superstar, you there what to question on you lips.

HT: Haruka Tanaka, Kaiju Network. Thank you, If Mr Steel is successful in winning the Gateway to Glory could he enlighten us with which championship belt he would challenge for?

Steel smirks.

GS: Now that would spoil the surprise and it's not something I have allowed myself yet to fully consider, there is a lot of action still to take place out in that ring between now and Day of Reckoning best not to get ahead of myself. On one hand it's been so long since I held the 6CW championship and my previous run was cut short so I feel there is unfinished business there. Then there's the 6WF championship the only world championship belt I have yet to win or come close to it would be good to complete the set. First though lets secure part one of that process so that I don't have to do it the hard way and take my place in the lottery.

TA: Thank you that's all the questions, Thank you for your time Geoff, the rest of you we will take a short break before our next superstar takes the hot seat.

The scene end as Steel shakes hands with Tim then exits the stage.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down