The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 10 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  

Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

Yes - but she can't stop laughing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 10 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 03 May 2024, 8:35 pm

It doesn't have a Flotel. It's sh*t.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 10 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by guildfordbat Tue 07 May 2024, 9:06 am

None of us were Bernard Hill. We couldn't have done that.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 May 2024, 9:50 am

guildfordbat wrote:None of us were Bernard Hill. We couldn't have done that.

Excellent work job.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

guildfordbat and lostinwales like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 07 May 2024, 10:08 am

Tird I guess. Chaos today as the kitchen renovation has begun. Unfortunately not before the bathroom renovation has finished

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 11 May 2024, 9:00 am

Bit disappointed with the inactivity on here, especially when LiW set it all up for an excellent end to the week. I've been flying the culture flag in San Sebastian again, earning the respect of the Basque separatists by wearing new sandals which chafed my left ankle so badly it bled.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 13 May 2024, 1:07 pm

Fist. It's deader than Tino on here.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 13 May 2024, 4:52 pm

superflyweight wrote:Fist.  It's deader than Tino on here.  

Very frustrating.  As if it's not bad enough having to have a Northern Line zigzagging through London like a hideous scar we now get Northern Lights polluting our beautiful sky and there's no-one about to accept responsibility.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 May 2024, 8:18 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Fist.  It's deader than Tino on here.  

Very frustrating.  As if it's not bad enough having to have a Northern Line zigzagging through London like a hideous scar we now get Northern Lights polluting our beautiful sky and there's no-one about to accept responsibility.

We need a Renaissance.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 May 2024, 1:43 pm

I'm not dead. I've been in Oslo for a few days. The one f*cking place where they see Northern lights all the time and then when I'm over there, they show up in the UK. C*nts.

I've been pondering Angela Raynor quite a bit during my quiet moments. Sometimes I think I'd happily slip her a length and then other times she looks like a ginger Peter Crouch.

Anyone else thought about this?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 14 May 2024, 1:52 pm

She looks like a ginger Peter Crouch on her good days, but otherwise more like Red Rum. Is that when you feel like you'd happily sh@g her?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 May 2024, 2:20 pm

Red Rum is dead.

I'm not a monster, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 14 May 2024, 3:05 pm

I tried to shag Red Rum backwards. It was murder.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 May 2024, 4:05 pm

That is good work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 14 May 2024, 8:42 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm not dead. I've been in Oslo for a few days. The one f*cking place where they see Northern lights all the time and then when I'm over there, they show up in the UK. C*nts.

I've been pondering Angela Raynor quite a bit during my quiet moments. Sometimes I think I'd happily slip her a length and then other times she looks like a ginger Peter Crouch.

Me.

I'd definitely slot my X into her ballot box.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 14 May 2024, 9:15 pm

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm not dead. I've been in Oslo for a few days. The one f*cking place where they see Northern lights all the time and then when I'm over there, they show up in the UK. C*nts.

Me.

I'd definitely slot my X into her ballot box.

Don't forget your photo ID.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 15 May 2024, 11:06 am

Thanks for the Rayner feedback. I've given it some additional thought based on that and I can conclusively say that she would get it. That is a FACT.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 15 May 2024, 5:27 pm

No worries, I'm an expert on politics.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 15 May 2024, 8:08 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-69017797

What the Dickens?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 16 May 2024, 11:32 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-69017797

What the Dickens?

He's in for some hard times.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 16 May 2024, 11:37 am

Never had great expectations that he would escape his past.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 16 May 2024, 6:44 pm

You pack of absolute c*nts.

(That is one of his lesser known books)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 16 May 2024, 6:52 pm

Well that's pretty fagin crass of you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 17 May 2024, 12:28 pm

I would've thought you'd respond to my clever post. Perhaps you just didn't cratchit.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10