The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  

Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

Yes - but she can't stop laughing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by guildfordbat Wed 29 May 2024, 9:24 am

Meanwhile, I am sure none of you guys are kush1298.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Wed 29 May 2024, 11:32 am

guildfordbat wrote:Meanwhile, I am sure none of you guys are kush1298.

A lot of effort but he should've checked as you say, Guildford. He should have known Duty was about to publish his epic thread in just under 4 hours time.

btw, Namibia v Oman is on at 10:30 am here.... but I'm busy on the morning of 3rd June. I'll probably have a quick glance at the scoreboard afterwards though.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 29 May 2024, 12:16 pm

Maybe we can lure them onto here, not sure if they know how to fist though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 29 May 2024, 2:17 pm

Galted wrote:

Maybe we can lure them onto here, not sure if they know how to fist though.

Perhaps we could get someone persuasive, like Robert de Niro, to gently coax him away from the cricket boards?
Still not sure how we get him to fist though. Maybe de Niro can help us there too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 29 May 2024, 2:19 pm

If Tino weren't dead again, he could have used his well-honed grooming skills to bring kush here. It worked with Galted.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 29 May 2024, 2:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:If Tino weren't dead again, he could have used his well-honed grooming skills to bring kush here. It worked with Galted.

Indeed it did.

Tino's probably already on his way in the van, dropping off a nice big bouquet for kush. If that doesn't lure him here, I'd be very surprised.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 29 May 2024, 3:08 pm

Tino tends to start grooming when his victim to be is already a CC participant. He doesn't do too much enticing to get them here but once they're onboard he starts with his membership promises in return for 'favours'.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 29 May 2024, 3:17 pm

Galted wrote:Tino tends to start grooming when his victim to be is already a CC participant. He doesn't do too much enticing to get them here but once they're onboard he starts with his membership promises in return for 'favours'.

Can confirm.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 May 2024, 7:00 pm

Is that their first ever post? F*cking boring but I respect the effort. More words than I've ever posted in total.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Jun 2024, 1:03 pm

Agadoo-doo-doo my arse, Aga-f*cking-carked-it more like.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 03 Jun 2024, 1:22 pm

He's pushed his last pineapple.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 04 Jun 2024, 10:31 am

Shaken his last tree.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 04 Jun 2024, 11:00 am

Taken part in his last gang bang.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 04 Jun 2024, 11:35 am

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 07 Jun 2024, 10:04 am

I might not be Michael Mosley.

Fist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 07 Jun 2024, 1:07 pm

Galted wrote:I might not be Michael Mosley.

Fist.

I'm not Oswald.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 09 Jun 2024, 11:13 am

Looking more and more like I'm not Michael Mosley, which is a bit disappointing to be honest as I wouldn't mind a holiday in Greece.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 09 Jun 2024, 3:38 pm

Galted wrote:Looking more and more like I'm not Michael Mosley, which is a bit disappointing to be honest as I wouldn't mind a holiday in Greece.

Symi here. I'm sure people had their conspiracy theories but they know knossos.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 09 Jun 2024, 4:28 pm

That's kos they're idiots.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 09 Jun 2024, 10:05 pm

Yeah, no concrete evidence.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 10 Jun 2024, 4:35 pm

I'm heading to Greece to offer whatever support I can to the family. Or possibly just on holiday.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Jun 2024, 9:56 am

Grease is the word.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 11 Jun 2024, 10:06 am

Deceased is the word.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 Jun 2024, 11:17 am

Wagwarn notches? It's been a while.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 12 Jun 2024, 11:28 am

Appalling on here.

Sicond.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 Jun 2024, 12:26 pm

Galted wrote:Appalling on here.

Sicond.

This thread is now the equivalent of an old married couple.

We've been together too long and now we have nothing to say to each other, except the occasional break in silence to point out that someone famous has died or to mildly verbally abuse each other, and quite frankly, the sex is no longer good enough to paper over the cracks.

If it is to continue, we need to (i) have an open thread policy and start seeing other threads and hopefully rekindle some enthusiasm for this thread, and/or (ii) we need to spice things up in the bedroom.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 12 Jun 2024, 12:32 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Sicond.

We've been together too long and now we have nothing to say to each other, except the occasional break in silence to point out that someone famous has died or to mildly verbally abuse each other, and quite frankly, the sex is no longer good enough to paper over the cracks.  

If it is to continue, we need to (i) have an open thread policy and start seeing other threads and hopefully rekindle some enthusiasm for this thread, and/or (ii) we need to spice things up in the bedroom.

Superbly put.

Tino is obviously the c0ck of the thread and his repeated deaths represent the impotence responsible for the above-mentioned bedroom inactivity.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 Jun 2024, 1:08 pm

Excellent analogy, supes, I don't have the time, energy or memory to have an affair with another thread.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 Jun 2024, 1:16 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Excellent analogy, supes, I don't have the time, energy or memory to have an affair with another thread.

Back yourself, Rick. Jeff managed to leave us and start a torrid love affair with the entire Twitter jazz and boxing community and he's thriving.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 Jun 2024, 1:16 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Sicond.

Superbly put.

Tino is obviously the c0ck of the thread and his repeated deaths represent the impotence responsible for the above-mentioned bedroom inactivity.

Tina was impotent before he died.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 Jun 2024, 1:32 pm

Twitter or "X" might be pretty screwed soon, they are starting beef with apple, Elon Musk being shown to be the absolute numbnut that he is, has been glorious to watch.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 Jun 2024, 9:35 am

Fist and bumping this thread up above Navy's thread on Canadian music.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 13 Jun 2024, 10:21 am

Sicond.

Ain't seen nothing yet... on that thread.

The only one I can remember is BTO. I presume Jules would know a bit more about the music scene in Canada back then.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 Jun 2024, 11:36 am

I have a friend who lives in Canada. His name is Doug.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Jun 2024, 11:43 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Sicond.

Superbly put.

Apologies, I've been busy in Ibiza punching 62 year old c*nts in the face. You can thank me later.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Jun 2024, 11:45 am

Galted wrote:I have a friend who lives in Canada.  His name is Doug.

I have a Canadian wife. Her name isn't Doug but I'll ask her if she knows him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 Jun 2024, 11:54 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Sicond.

Superbly put.

Apologies, I've been busy in Ibiza punching 62 year old c*nts in the face. You can thank me later.

That made for great viewing, particularly like the youth at the end who runs up to him then counts him out.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 Jun 2024, 11:56 am

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Sicond.

Superbly put.

That made for great viewing, particularly like the youth at the end who runs up to him then counts him out.

Thinking about it, hope he wasn't/isn't Jules.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 13 Jun 2024, 1:15 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Sicond.

Superbly put.

Thinking about it, hope he wasn't/isn't Jules.

I think he's in Greece... is the word.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 Jun 2024, 3:06 pm

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Screen15

If the dictionary definition of 'berk' required a photograph.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 Jun 2024, 3:31 pm

Galted wrote:Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Screen15

Is that Top Hat?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Jun 2024, 5:28 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Screen15

Is that Top Hat?  

12 stone ago maybe.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 Jun 2024, 5:55 pm

Mental on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 Jun 2024, 10:58 am

Sh*t today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 14 Jun 2024, 4:40 pm

F*cking disgrace.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Jun 2024, 4:41 pm

C*nting pish.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 Jun 2024, 11:11 am

Sh** on here.

Fist.

What's new?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 18 Jun 2024, 11:35 am

Dreadful.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 Jun 2024, 11:51 am

How goes The South, Galts, me old bean?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 18 Jun 2024, 12:32 pm

Tolerable, still awaiting the latest onslaught of global warming.

How are things in the desolate lands north of the wall?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next