The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  

Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

Yes - but she can't stop laughing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 Jan 2024, 3:56 pm

lostinwales wrote:Who was Hutch?

I'm Starsky, he's Hutch.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Sat 06 Jan 2024, 11:43 am

Don't give up on us, Baby...

Are there any more boxes to be unsealed? Pretty sure Galted will be OK.

Sure, he was there on the island but the butler told me his plane was delayed from Galveston and when he eventually arrived by boat, he only saw Ghislain playing checkers with Stephen Hawking by the pool.

Then he went straight to his cabin for his pre-arranged foot massage with that Puerto Rican bird, Estella.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 08 Jan 2024, 2:36 pm

Late monday unmichaelising fist!

Grey sh!te weather and a grey sh!te time of year. Last Friday Sunak actually went to a restaurant just up the road to meet with the local tory lackeys. Unannounced of course, but there were still a couple of hecklers who made their views known when he was leaving.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 08 Jan 2024, 6:35 pm

lostinwales wrote:Late monday unmichaelising fist!

Grey sh!te weather and a grey sh!te time of year. Last Friday Sunak actually went to a restaurant just up the road to meet with the local tory lackeys. Unannounced of course, but there were still a couple of hecklers who made their views known when he was leaving.

Preventative michaelsing sicond.  Sunak's still got a way to go to be as detested as the albino hunchbacked c*nt but he's making a decent effort.  The photo of him and his family supposedly cooking was a great attempt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Jan 2024, 10:08 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Guessing it's quiet because you were all named on Epstein's list.

All except Tino, who is sulking because he wasn't.

I was not on the list, this is true.

But not really sulking. I do like my women without teeth, but usually because they have fallen out rather than not formed yet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 09 Jan 2024, 8:31 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Guessing it's quiet because you were all named on Epstein's list.

All except Tino, who is sulking because he wasn't.

I was not on the list, this is true.

But not really sulking. I do like my women without teeth, but usually because they have fallen out rather than not formed yet.

Yeah, the gaps between the teeth comes in handy. Stops your burning fags from rolling onto the floor all the time and also doubles up as a convenient bottle opener.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 09 Jan 2024, 9:08 am

Not that impressed that I never managed an invite either.  I reckon I'd be way more entertaining company than the royals, Branson and Hawking.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 09 Jan 2024, 9:17 am

Tird. I'm not JPR Williams or Franz Beckenbauer.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 09 Jan 2024, 9:30 am

Four great sideburns have left us in a short space of time. The world is now even more f*cked.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 09 Jan 2024, 9:36 am

Read on Tw*tter that there've only ever been 3 men who've won the world cup as a player and a manager, and two of them have died since Saturday.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Jan 2024, 12:09 pm

Galted wrote:Read on Tw*tter that there've only ever been 3 men who've won the world cup as a player and a manager, and two of them have died since Saturday.

Is the other one Jason Tindall?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 09 Jan 2024, 2:54 pm

Galted wrote:Read on Tw*tter that there've only ever been 3 men who've won the world cup as a player and a manager, and two of them have died since Saturday.

Nope, it's coxy.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 09 Jan 2024, 3:39 pm

Galted wrote:

Nope, it's coxy.

Coxy being the only one to have won as player-manager. Athlete!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 09 Jan 2024, 3:58 pm

And fair play to him as he was a chief government advisor as well as fronting a highly successful rock band at the time.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jan 2024, 9:42 am

Coxy. What a bell end.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 10 Jan 2024, 10:25 am

Sicond.

It would be unfortunate (and funny) if Coxy chose today to have a look around this site and see what the old gang is up to.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jan 2024, 11:05 am

I reckon he is around more than we think. Someone that desperate for validation wouldn't be able to stay away.

After he's completed Netflix and won the Ukraine war of course.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 12 Jan 2024, 12:05 pm

Sh*t on here this year.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri 12 Jan 2024, 12:31 pm

Galted wrote:Sh*t on here this year.

Cracking over on the Villa thread though.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 12 Jan 2024, 3:30 pm

guildfordbat wrote:
Galted wrote:Sh*t on here this year.

Cracking over on the Villa thread though.

L*l out loud.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 15 Jan 2024, 9:56 am

That was a sh*t game, Galted. Good job you've got the best keeper in history.

4 minutes for VAR! C*nts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 15 Jan 2024, 12:39 pm

Sicond, morning afternoon all

Cold out there

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 15 Jan 2024, 12:56 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:That was a sh*t game, Galted. Good job you've got the best keeper in history.

4 minutes for VAR! C*nts.

Could only watch the first half as I had a 6th birthday party for two of my son's classmates to attend but it was enough to set my mood to 'seethe'. Fortunately none of the thirty or so little c*nts approached me as I would likely have gone a bit Dunblane on them.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 15 Jan 2024, 12:57 pm

lostinwales wrote:Sicond, morning afternoon all

Cold out there
Haven't made it outside but the cat resisted strongly when I tried to force her out onto the balcony so I reckon it's not warm.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 15 Jan 2024, 4:21 pm

Tricking me into pouring my heart out two posts in a row and then doing a runner.

C*nts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Jan 2024, 9:50 am

Cold shoulder fist.

I'm actually jealous, Galted. That's an amazing (yet not totally unsurprising) feat to be ignored by all others for the best part of a day. Well done!

Think we've had some sort of trifecta of wildlife incidents in a short space of time. A crocodile attack in NT, quickly followed by a shark attack and a jellyfish attack in Qld. The jellyfish had a real attitude problem apparently.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 16 Jan 2024, 10:12 am

I'm not Jeff Navarro.

RIP Jeff.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 16 Jan 2024, 10:42 am

Duty281 wrote:I'm not Jeff Navarro.

RIP Jeff.

Who?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jan 2024, 11:28 am

lostinwales wrote:
Duty281 wrote:I'm not Jeff Navarro.

RIP Jeff.

Who?

Used to play guitar for Jane's Addiction and also for the RHCP for a short while.

No, wait. That was Dave Navarro.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Jan 2024, 1:08 pm

This looks like another elaborate scheme by LiW and Tino to lure me into posting a response and then abandoning me. They must think I'm pretty f*cking stupid.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 16 Jan 2024, 2:11 pm

Galted wrote:This looks like another elaborate scheme by LiW and Tino to lure me into posting a response and then abandoning me.  They must think I'm pretty f*cking stupid.

If the Hi-Tec fits...

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 16 Jan 2024, 3:38 pm

This quote from Ali Carter on O'Sullivan is a classic -
"Snotting all over the floor and all that, it's outrageous behaviour from a top professional and if it gets swept under the carpet then it's not good."

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Jan 2024, 3:53 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:This quote from Ali Carter on O'Sullivan is a classic -
"Snotting all over the floor and all that, it's outrageous behaviour from a top professional and if it gets swept under the carpet then it's not good."
L*l out loud.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 17 Jan 2024, 9:28 am

Hump fist

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 17 Jan 2024, 9:33 am

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Jan 2024, 11:40 am

Yeah, against karate?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 17 Jan 2024, 12:56 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Yeah, against karate?

I prefer a flan.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Jan 2024, 12:54 pm

Sh*t on here.

Salmon and Haddock Chowder, bought from The Morrisons, actually really nice, cup of tea (strong, milk no sugar) 9/10

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 18 Jan 2024, 2:33 pm

Fly denied a coveted 24-hour michaelsing by 2 minutes.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Jan 2024, 12:18 pm

No time for lunch, Golden Vegetable CUPaSOUP (sic) 3/10

Fist

Couldn't take the 24 hour michaelsing with good conscience .

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 19 Jan 2024, 1:09 pm

It is my opinion that the only worthwhile Cup a Soup flavour is tomato.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Jan 2024, 2:15 pm

I drank curry out of a cup once.

Appreciate that sounds like a michaels tall tale, but it's absolutely true.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 19 Jan 2024, 2:59 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I drank curry out of a cup once.

Appreciate that sounds like a michaels tall tale, but it's absolutely true.

I've got a bit of a sore throat and last night I decided that the answer would be vodka mixed with chilli sauce.  Didn't occur to me that it wouldn't  spend that much time in the throat region but would spend a fair amount of time in the stomach region, didn't help that I hadn't eaten.

Probably also sounds a bit michaels but it's GOSPEL.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Jan 2024, 3:54 pm

Dry January going well then, Galts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 19 Jan 2024, 3:58 pm

Opted out this year in the hope the month might end eventually. Keep an Excel record of my drinking so I can make up for wet January throughout the year.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 22 Jan 2024, 2:11 pm

Late Monday unmichaelising.

Day off today, so I got to drive to the airport and spend £6 for being in a car park for around 5 minutes

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 22 Jan 2024, 3:05 pm

lostinwales wrote:Late Monday unmichaelising.

Day off today, so I got to drive to the airport and spend £6 for being in a car park for around 5 minutes

Sicond. I was supposed to be flying down to London on the red eye but it was cancelled. Luckily I had already taken the executive decision that there was no f*cking way I was flying in that storm and I stayed in my bed.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 22 Jan 2024, 3:48 pm

My mother harangued my old man into messaging me to find out how we're 'coping with the weather', same as happens every time there's a storm with a name. She must think I live in a f*cking tent on an exposed cliff face.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 22 Jan 2024, 4:14 pm

Galted, how is your f*cking tent on an exposed cliff face?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 22 Jan 2024, 4:40 pm

Galted wrote:My mother harangued my old man into messaging me to find out how we're 'coping with the weather', same as happens every time there's a storm with a name. She must think I live in a f*cking tent on an exposed cliff face.

Lucky

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next