The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade Present Proving Grounds - Saturday April 6th 2024 (Episode 29)

+11
Lee
Perfect Jack
Dolphin Ziggler
Bentyf1
Uryu Ishida
BlueDragon1205
Steel
DanielReilly
acer101
x12x
JJJohnson
15 posters

Go down

Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade Present Proving Grounds - Saturday April 6th 2024 (Episode 29) Empty Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade Present Proving Grounds - Saturday April 6th 2024 (Episode 29)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 27 Mar 2024, 4:05 am

Bout 1
Fight for the Right
Rex Adamson vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 2
Xtreme Rules
Anthony Grace vs Enforcer vs Ojore

Bout 3
Fight for the Right
Geoff Steel vs Liam Wood

Bout 4
First Blood
GazzyD vs Logan Kincade

Bout 5
Fight for the Right
Clarke James vs Scott Harris

Bout 6
Perfect Execution vs The Coalition (Acer/The Saint)

Bout 7
Fight for the Right
Daniel Reilly vs Dicey Reilly

Bout 8
Eddy Kent vs Chris Patricks

Main Event
Fight Pit Rules
Blue Dragon vs JJ Johnson

Plus:
*Blue Dragon has a challenge to make
*O'Callaghan will be live in Liverpool, will the "Golden One" be in action?
*Cobra/Jerome Dubois will go head to head. Will Cobra accept Dubois' Night of Glory challenge?
*Mike Masters has a message for Scott Harris
*And much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade Present Proving Grounds - Saturday April 6th 2024 (Episode 29) Empty Re: Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade Present Proving Grounds - Saturday April 6th 2024 (Episode 29)

Post by x12x Wed 27 Mar 2024, 6:56 am

The fans jump to their feet as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers bringing the Viper Liam Wood out on to the stage with a confident look on his face, he pauses at the top of the ramp and takes in the attention from the fans before making his way towards the ring.

RJ: Two shows ago Wood booked himself in to the quater finals of the Fight For The Right Tournament and last week he was successful while teaming with an old rival in the shape of Enforcer

TJ: Things do seem to be looking up for the superstar who has spent a big portion of the last year with a target on his back from multiple ghosts from his past...now with them out of the way can he move forward and head back towards the top of the mountain?

Wood reaches the ring and rolls under the bottom rope before getting to his feet, he takes a second to pace the ring as the fans continue to cheer for him before standing in the middle of the ring and speaking directly to the hard camera

Wood:
One down...three to go...

Wood nods his head as the fans cheer even more

Wood:
For the first time in what feels like forever, I don't have a target on my back and nobody is trying their best to stop me or get in my way. What you see before you is a Liam Wood who doesn't have to look behind him when he walks in to this ring and can focus on nothing but the future...

...This might honestly be the first time I've ever had this...

...so just imagine what I'm going to achieve now.

The fans continue to cheer him as he begins to pace the ring

Wood:
As I said...right now there are only three matches between me and winning the Fight For The Right Tournament and a guaranteed shot at the World Title of my choosing. Three matches between me and the top of the mountain where I should have been since I walked back through these doors.

The fact you've had to put up with people like Marty Helms, Uryu Ishida, Eddy Kent and The Plague Family Circus as world champions is a disgrace and I'm sorry I let that happen. I promise to make it up to you though.

This gets a mixed reaction as some fans cheer the names mentioned, Wood ignores this and continues

Wood:
...but I'm not getting ahead of myself.

I still have three hard matches in front of me and whoever I face is going to be a challenge I need to overcome...starting with Geoff Steel.

Fans cheer for Steel as his name is mentioned

Wood:
Geoff is a legend of this sport and I know it won't be an easy task but when it comes down to it...only one of us can move on and I pick me. My days of letting people take MY spot are over and as I showed with Costello and Engel, this isn't the old me that people are dealing with.

I ended last weeks show with thumb tacks sticking out of my back and covered in blood but the important thing is that I got the win even if my "partner" had been taken out by some JJ Johnson wannabe.

I won another match and showed another host of superstars why I call myself the Best In The Business...

Wood pauses one final time, turning his attention to the other people in the FTTR tournament

Wood:
It's been too long for me to call myself a World Champion so I want the boys left in the tournament to listen closely.

You stand between me and what I want and when I knock you down and out of my way...it's nothing personal...it doesn't matter if we've never fought before or we've tried to end each other's careers...this is nothing but business to me...

...and I promise...

...if you value your careers...

...you won't try to make it personal.

Wood lowers the mic as the majority of the fans cheer for him but some clearly are still not happy with the darkness he showed when ended the careers of both Vincent Costello and Engel Harlequin. Wood remains stood tall in the ring, a confident look on his face.

x12x

JJJohnson, Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade Present Proving Grounds - Saturday April 6th 2024 (Episode 29) Empty Re: Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade Present Proving Grounds - Saturday April 6th 2024 (Episode 29)

Post by x12x Wed 27 Mar 2024, 8:30 am

We find ourselves at the Plague Family complex and we see the 6CW World Champion sat in the burnt out abbandoned church with the 6CW title resting carefully on his lap as he sits back in his make shift 'throne'. The silence is quickly broken as we see Plague's follower and closest family member Gazzy D walk in to the room, there is a tense feeling in the air as the pair stare across the room at each other

Plague:
Gareth my brother...I'm glad you are here...we have much to discuss...

Gazzy remains quiet causing Plague to sigh, he remains seated as he speaks again

Plague:
The raven got your tongue? I think it is time you tell me what is on your mind...the time for games is over...you know better than this...

Plague nods his head at Gazzy who is clearly still not over what happened at Proving Grounds

Gazzy:
You left me to deal with those two...you say we're a brotherhood or a family and you stood and watched as they nearly set me on fire...

Plague grits his teeth, finally standing. Plague goes to place the 6CW Title down but notices that it catches Gazzy's eyes so places it across his shoulders

Plague:
I left you?

What more did you want from me? Did I bring you to the light to always hold your hand or did I get you to stand back up on your own two feet?! There will be times when I will not be there to guide you...but I saw you more than a sheep that needs to be told how to survive...

...was I wrong to believe in you?

The tension builds even more as Gazzy snaps back

Gazzy:
A sheep? No! You know I'm more than that...I'm the reason we have "your" championship in this family in the first place...it was MY sacrifice that you needed to keep it for "us". You say we're a family, that you're here to save us.

Plague looks a bit taken back at first but reacts poorly, clearly getting worked up

Plague:
Save you?! I DID SAVE YOU!

You say you nearly felt the fires of hell on your body because of me?! I DID FEEL THEM! I was set ablaze just to show YOU how much this meant to me. Your memory is fading too fast my brother...remember where you were before I opened your eyes...

Remember what you had...

...without ME? Without me you're still clawing your way in the dirt and the filth as another man takes the love that was promised to you...

...without me?! YOU ARE NOTH- - -

Plague catches himself, even letting the title drop down off his shoulder as he stands there clearly in shock. Plague places the belt down and turns back to Gazzy, his voice now softened

Plague:
Without US this place falls apart...
...we lose what WE have worked so hard to hold...
...the darkness comes back...

I cannot let it come back...I cannot let it come back...I cannot let it come back...

Gazzy goes to speak but Plague snatches up the belt and walks out of the room, the title in his possession. Plague can be heard mumbling to himself as he leaves

Plague:
I cannot let it come back...I cannot let it come back...I cannot let it come back...

x12x

JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Wed 27 Mar 2024, 11:53 am

The camera slowly fades in, focusing on Acer seated on a weathered bench in the desolate confines of an empty locker room.

“Two matches in 2024, two victories. Main event included,” Acer remarks with a scoff, a trace of disbelief in his tone. “It’s been too long since I’ve had a clean sweep like this. Perhaps it’s high time I received the recognition I deserve. Maybe even a shot at the title,” he muses aloud. “If JJ won’t oblige,” Acer adds with an exaggerated mocking wicked grin, lifting a faux scarecrow mask into view, “I’ll resort to more… unconventional methods to make my point. Like taking a 5h1t on his lawn!”

“In popular culture, this mask carries multiple connotations,” Acer explains thoughtfully. “It represents the power to manipulate through fear, a skill Clarke James seems to have mastered, evident by his entourage of lackeys doing his bidding. Yet, it also epitomizes cowardice, a reliance solely on instilling fear. Take away the fear, and this mask is as meaningless as the sack it’s fashioned from.” With a resounding thud, Acer discards the mask to the floor, emphasizing his point.

“Without fear, Clarke James, you’re nothing but a coward,” Acer asserts with a steely gaze. “You keep recruiting expendable pawns, but it won’t save you. Line them up all you want, we’ll knock them down. First the Parasite Killers, then Perfect Execution… who’s next? Ant & Dec? Dick & Dom?”

A smirk plays on Acer’s lips as he continues, “You’ve overplayed your hand, Clarke. You preyed on our fears in 2023, yet here we stand in 2024, stronger than ever. Your attempts to eliminate us have failed time and again. There’s nothing you can do to us now that’s worse than what you did last year.”

“Eliminating The Coalition won’t solve your problems,” Acer continues, his voice dripping with disdain. “You’ve had every opportunity handed to you by Walker, yet you’ve squandered them all. While I’ve never had a shot at the Big One, I’d have a collection of gold if I were in your shoes. Bringing in Perfect Execution won’t change your luck, nor will disposing of The Coalition.”

He leans forward, his eyes ablaze with defiance. “You complain to Walker about your ‘sinister bargain,’ but it’s your own incompetence that’s holding you back. Face it, Clarke, you can’t win the Big One anymore.”

Acer’s tone softens, but his resolve remains unwavering. “The end of Exodus is inevitable, and you’ll soon face the consequences of your actions.”

acer101

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Wed 27 Mar 2024, 3:14 pm

We are live backstage where Daniel Reilly is sat in the locker room with the 6CWF European Championship lay across his lap. Reilly stares towards the camera and begins to laugh to himself. Reilly stands and walks towards the camera talking directly into the lens as he shoulders his European Championship.

DR: Last week, Dicey Reilly came out to the ring during the King's time and did what Dicey does by running his mouth, telling his old and boring jokes and once again trying to proclaim that he is above and better then the King. So how ironic is it that we were both able to advance in our matches last week and now find ourselves going one on one match to advance in the Fight for the Right tournament. Daniel vs. Dicey is a match that would headline any Night of Glory card and you people get it for free? Maybe not the greatest business idea from the management but then the King doesn't expect much from the people running the ship these days.

But the King gets the chance to beat Dicey up before Night of Glory? The King only needs to wait one week to get his hands on that deluded fool? Well you can sign Daniel Reilly up! Dicey, the King is salivating at the thought of finally putting an end to the name Dicey Reilly! It has been 15 years in the making and how things have gone for the two Reilly's in that time. You see, Dicey will come out like he did last week and bore you all about how he has won World Titles in different companies, he will tell you how he still has it, he will try and fool you all into thinking he has a fighting chance against the King because he has held the World Title three times. The difference is Dicey, whilst you may still think you can compete at the level you could 15 years ago, Daniel Reilly is honest when he says he knows that he can not compete at the same level he did 15 years ago. You see, Dicey, Daniel Reilly is at a whole different level then he was 15 years ago!

Reilly stares down at his European Championship.

DR: Whilst Dicey became a shadow and a joke of the man he once was, Daniel Reilly became the King of all of Europe! Daniel Reilly took a Championship that nobody cared about and made it mean more then both World Titles combined! Dicey, the King went to a different level and proved that he is a dangerous, dangerous man in this wrestling ring, you on the other hand are stumbling out of strip clubs and putting a damn stain on our business! Dicey, that RKO last week was a mere warning shot, this week, the King is coming with a bullet straight to your stupid head!

You have f*cked with the King just one time too many, this time you have chewed off way too much and the King can not wait to finally put the old dog down! Dicey Reilly's blood will be on Daniel Reilly's hands. Dicey, the King doesn't know if it's because your drunk but your eyes keep wandering a little too much on the King's European Championship. Truth is, you do not hold the credentials to run Europe like the King does! You see the King runs all of Europe, he runs Birmingham, he runs England, he runs the United Kingdom, but most importantly of all, Daniel Reilly runs Ireland!

Reilly laughs as he gives a wink to the camera before losing the smirk and staring in the camera.

DR: And whilst we are in Daniel Reilly's time, let the King address another man who thinks he can speak the King's name out of term. You see the time machine is well and truly working because the King is battling Dicey Reilly in 2024 and now Genesis want a reminder of how dangerous the King is?

Eddy Kent, let the King talk to you directly. You tried to play your stupid little games by making the King put his European Championship on the line against Anthony Grace? No problem, the King does not need notice to prove why he runs Europe! But don't ever get in Daniel Reilly's business again! You see you may have Dicey's number but when it comes to the Reilly name, you do not want any part of Daniel! So let them two 'should be retired' fools be the biggest problems you have because if you dare put the King's name in your mouth once more, then Daniel Reilly will quite happily dismantle the empire you have around you and take your 6WF Championship! You may be daddy to Genesis but cross the King once more and your new cringey nickname will be 'Daniel Reilly's b*tch!'

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 27 Mar 2024, 6:45 pm

As Wood remains in the ring Last Resort begins to resonate around the arena and once more the fans are on their feet.

RJ: Those in attendance are getting a treat tonight JT, most will be struggling to even pick a side.

Steel steps out into the limelight, he applauds the crowd from the stage area, before walking down to the ring with a spring in his step, slapping hands with fans as he makes his approach.

JT: Both these superstars will be looking to book their spot in the semi finals and be one step closer to final at Night of Glory.

Steel now at ringside makes his way to the announce table and collects a microphone before climbing into the ring. He nods respectfully towards Wood and waits for his music to fade.

Before steel starts to talk he gestures pointing at Wood then requests the crowd to raise the levels for him which they oblige.

Steel smiles letting the crowd finish before finally begining his address.

GS: Let me start Liam by congratulating you on your victory last week, it was one heck of contest and you put in one hell of a performance so I'm not going to begrudge you getting the W in any shape or form. Would things have turned out differently had Ojore not stopped me from making the saving play.

Steel stops and shakes his hand in an uncertain manner.

GS: Honestly who knows and we will never get to find out now, I'd say it still probably would have been a fifty fifty call. Theres parralels between our current positions both currently without a match at Night of Glory, clearly we share the same aspiration of reclaiming former glories, we've each spent the last year looking over our shoulders and suddenly find ourselves free of that burden. The only real difference being you walked out of those feuds victorious and I ended up with my tail between my legs. Ok ok I'll give you sixty forty on the result still being the same.

Steel begins to pace the ring.

GS: We all believe we have what it takes to climb to the very top of this fictious mountain, it's nobodies given right though to just sit atop it without having first earned it that's quite a disappointing attitude to have. You think it's unwarranted having to wait a year for a world championship opportunity to present itself, try the best part of 15 years waiting for a shot at a title you never lost then you can complain.

Steel stares at Wood.

GS: We are agreed though this tournament has to be all about business and whilst I respect you greatly as a peer and a fellow favourite of all these people, I will do whatever it takes to advance in this competition that's on you if you deem my methods personal or not.

Steel lowers his microphone and extends a hand to Wood.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 27 Mar 2024, 7:42 pm

The two men stand toe to toe as Wood looks down at Steel's offer of a handshake but he shakes his head and steps back

Wood:
Look...I'm not going to shake your hand...

The fans boo Wood as he refuses Steel's offer, he lets the boo's die down as he continues to speak

Wood:
...it's not that I don't respect you though...I do.

You were a massive name before I even started in this business and you're a legend of the game but like I said, this isn't personal...that doesn't just go for hating people...it means everything
we aren't friends and I don't want to form some alliance with you.

Wood pauses as Steel lowers his hand, it's hard to tell his feelings as he stares at Wood across the ring but the fans are clearly not happy with Wood and his perceived disrespect

Wood:
So I appreciate the kind words but lets not pretend this is anything other than a stepping stone to where we need to get...

...maybe you'd do better if you had the same mindset as me.
You said it yourself, things haven't gone as planned for you and maybe it's because your emotions won.

I nearly lost myself because of the same damn thing...
...I know what it's like.

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
So save the hand shakes, save the respect and make sure you get the job done...
...I know that's what I'll be trying to do...

Wood lets a confident smirk cross his face and the pair remain standing tall in the ring.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Mar 2024, 9:23 am

*JJ Johnson is taking part in a press conference with media in the build-up to Night of Glory.

Question 1: JJ, first thing has to be your comments on the shocking events that ended Proving Grounds last week…..The Parasite Killers, just moments after losing to Acer & The Saint, were destroyed and brutalised at the hands of a returning Perfect Execution. It seems Perfect Jack & Lex Hart have been recruited by Clarke James and will now form part of Exodus….how does that affect your preparations ahead of Night of Glory? Are Exodus now more formidable?

JJ: Yo homie, appreciate the question. Let’s get straight into it…look I ain’t gone lie, I don’t think anyone was expecting what went down…but then if the last year has taught me anything it would be to never underestimate the depths that Clarke James will sink to in order to get his own way…

And look PK are no mugs, these kids done won tag titles in 6WF & 6CW, but you take them out the picture and replace them with Lex Hart & Perfect Jack and naturally attention gone shift and all o' sudden all eyes on this..

Clarke James, in many people's minds, has pulled off some kind of masterclass here....he's now brought in two former world champions, two o' the best that ever done it....suddenly we are looking at one of the greatest factions amassed, star power aplenty....but JJ Johnson thinks differently....JJ Johnson knows differently....

See James McManus & The Fanatic, with all due respect, are low hanging fruit....Clarke James knew it, Alex Walker knew it although he was too busy sniffing Jenny's panties to care....and last week it was proven in quick time that they are absolutely no match for The Coalition....but Lex Hart & Perfect Jack? They ain't low hanging....they ain't two people who are going to take orders or be bossed around...

PK resisted once they saw through CJ's bull(beep) and Walker's personal greed....so you tell me exactly what they can have offered Lex Hart & Perfect Jack that is going to make them conform and fall in line? Cos I just don't buy it....on paper, we talking star power, these two are on a whole other level to Clarke James....they ain't no understudies....they ain't backup, they ain't lackeys....not unless they done gone soft....

Maybe it's money, huh, perhaps they pi55ed away their fortunes and it's all about money in the bank....because last time I done checked Clarke James is hell-bent on becoming world champion....Alex Walker hell bent on taking control of this company.....what is motivating Lex Hart & Perfect Jack exactly? No way they woke up one day and thought "Oh hell I really wanna be Clarke James' butler....I wanna carry his jockstrap".....don't play games with JJ Johnson because he knows and deep down they all know too....when push comes to shove and the going gets tough, believe me it gone get tough, there ain't no way on earth these three stay on the same page....because the hierarchy gone be their downfall....Lex Hart doesn't take orders, unless he's on camera with Miss Jessica, and Perfect Jack never been a stooge....so what changed?

We weeks away from a war and me and mine are all on the same pages, brothers in arms, brothers for life, ride or die.....but these three? What's the connection? What is the bond? What's holding them all together? A mutual hatred of me? (Beep) me, get in line boys....you could have done recruited half the roster if that's the bond you are looking for....but that won't be enough....I promise you it won't...

They won't bleed for each other....they won't put their bodies on the line for each other....why would they? And I know Clarke at some point gone run his mouth about me and Saint....how can I trust him after everything we been through? Because we family....through the good and the bad, what we have is sixteen (beeping) years strong......what have you got b1tch? Lex Hart & Perfect Jack, sure I get the history, they teamed and they fought against one another for years.....PJ & Clarke ran together for a couple of years before CJ tried to blind him....remember that Jack? The whole world remembers but it seems you don't....perhaps that spike (beeped) up your brain capacity....and Lex & Clarke? What? I mean they probably both slipped Jessica the length but is that it? Again I say you could have recruited half the roster on the back o' that....

Which brings me to Lex Hart....now this is where Clarke James really did (beep) up.....so welcome to story time with JJ Johnson and I'll explain it in the simplest of terms.....Lex Hart is a snake.....a poisonous, shape-shifting, venemous SOB....one of the greatest talents that ever did exist but the most narcisistic, self-absorbed piece of (beep) walking the earth.....and you think he's gone take a bullet for anyone?

*JJ is laughing now

JJ: Think hard now, Clarke, as hard as that may be for you....Lex Hart is back in 6CWF, Genesis is rising, Alex Walker is feeling the walls closing in on Exodus and his time in charge....surely you can't be that (beeping) stupid? Jackson Black is attending shows, Genesis going in the Hall of Fame.....and you think you've backed us into a corner? I really didn't think you'd be daft enough to get played again like you were with Hero but here we are.....

Lex Hart, Walker & Genesis spent a whole year manipulating the 6CW roster in 2011 and not a single soul suspected them or the grand plans....and yet here we are in 2024 and history is practically repeating itself....are you drinking this in Clarke? Does it compute?

Just imagine the scene....it's Night of Glory.....Hampden Park....Coalition versus Exodus....battlelines drawn, blood, guts and thunder.....and you look over to Lex Hart for his support and he got that knife drawn and it's going straight in yo back....you know that right? Lex Hart....The Lex Hart is gone follow you? The Lex Hart is gone take orders from you?

And to think I thought you were smart...

*JJ stares down the barrel of the camera now

JJ: However this is a message to Lex Hart, listen up you pink panted little b1tch.....another thing Clarke doesn't realise, another flaw in yo oh so well thought out plan....

McManus meant nothing....Fanatic meant nothing....but Lex Hart, oh ho...if you thought JJ Johnson had a fire lit under him already....boy you got no (beeping) idea....

*JJ points to a long scar on his neck

JJ: Night of Glory VI....June 30th 2015......JJ Johnson don' forget, never gone forget....you tried to take everything from me that night, Lex.....broke my neck, left my career in tatters....inflicted the most devastating injury and defeat of my career....surgery after surgery, rehab after rehab....my wife in tears, my children almost fatherless....

Now I know you were there Clarke, you made the hospital trips...you came to my house....you know what that man did to me and my family.....and this is who you choose to come after me again? Like I said....you're playing checkers to my goddamn chess because you didn't extinguish the flame inside o' me, you added fuel....and at Night of Glory every single one of you (beepers) is getting burned....

Cos two other men rode with me throughout all that time....Acer & The Saint.....and they families....we became one....they cooked, they took care of all our issues...they kept my family going...ohana....when the cameras go off, when you remove all the smoke and mirrors.....those two were by my side, my pain was their pain.....my recovery was their recovery.....and it was then that we all vowed we would have our day in the sun, together....and nobody and nothing would stop us...

And here we be....nine years later....you cannot manufacture a bond like that, you cannot buy loyalty like that, hell you've already shown that Clarke, and you really think you and your guns for hire can handle what is coming at Night of Glory?

Motherf***er you can have recruited Godzilla and King Kong to be your partners on May 17th and I guarantee yo a55es getting buried all the same....

Listen to me and listen good....you done.....you finished....and I don't give a f*** what we have to go through in order to make that a reality....this ends at Night of Glory and it ends on our terms...

If that ain't sank in yet, I assure you that it will....when you look me in my eyes and realise I ain't playing....this ain't a game and you won't win.....you can't win....

*JJ is clearly looking fired up as another question sounds out from the back of the room

Question 2: But what about next week on Proving Grounds? You're facing Blue Dragon in the main event....are you concerned that this will affect your condition heading into Night of Glory? Do you regret allowing Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade having control of next week's show?

*JJ takes a moment to calm himself after talking about Exodus

JJ: The short answer to both those questions be no....but let me elaborate...

The whole concept of allowing certain stars to have control of the shows in the run up to Night of Glory is designed to shake up the landscape...it's fun, it makes every show unique and the fans wondering what on earth may happen....the people pay good money to watch our shows and they deserve to be entertained...

Plus it keeps the talent on they toes....they turn up to work but they don't have a clue what to expect....it can potentially enhance rivalries, it can make new ones....there is a method to the madness, believe it or not...

*JJ rubs his chin for a moment as he scans the collective media

JJ: As for my match with Blue Dragon.....I mean I guess we could have predicted it.....he been chasing my a55 since we brought him in...

And look me and Bluey had a weird relationship over the years....once upon a time we were pretty tight....friends may be a stretch but it was all good....

But what I won't do is ever apologise for my success, apologise for what I have, what I have worked for, what I have earned....I busted my a55 to become the best in this industry and off the back o' that I realised my dream of becoming a professional boxer and then I moved into Hollywood movies....but I never forgot my roots, never forgot where I came from....

So after 6CW & 6WF seemingly closed their doors fo' good I decided to pay back for everything this industry did for me....I dedicated myself to reviving this colossus and here we stand.....

I didn't want thanks....I didn't want anyone to get down on bended knee.....the doors were open to anyone and everyone....I reached out to all corners, to friends and foes alike....I designed a Boardroom and filled it with, what I believed, like minded people....in hindsight I made a mistake or two....or five (JJ laughs)...

But big Blue B1tch got annoyed because I didn't offer him a seat at the table.....that's how this all started....he gone flap his gums about disrespect o' some (beep), about how I think I'm better than him.....I guess the truth hurts...

In reality he knows exactly how it be....pro wrestling needs to be legit, I don't need to bore any of y'all with the well documented details in the media from other companies.....but he wanted me to put him on the board funded by the money he has amassed by being the leader of one of the biggest Crime Syndicates in the world?

Powerful? Yes....a hell of a fighter? Damn straight.....Smart? Not so much.....you put a coke dealer in the Boardroom and all o' sudden Amazon don't want to come to the table....sponsors ain't signing on the dotted lines.....6CWF ain't standing on its own two feet here today...

JJ Johnson was born and raised on the streets.....I ran with the baddest in Compton, I seen the most unspeakable and heinous o' things.....but my past is my past, I don't run from it, don't hide it, I'm proud of where I came from because without it I wouldn't be the man I am today....

But Blue Dragon is still immersed...he runs the gangland in Liverpool.....I don't and never will have an issue with him being on the 6CWF roster, we want the best....but I will never allow him to become a representative at management level of this company...

He takes that personally....and that's fine....so next Saturday we can do something about it....he's wanted this since last May and in a week he's going to get exactly what he's been searching for and a whole lot more...

*JJ looks fired up again now

JJ: And I'll let you into a little secret.....I gave him and his sick (beep) brother control of next week's show because I knew he'd pick this fight...

*JJ smiles

JJ: I knew he'd pick to fight me because he's carried a chip on his shoulder for over a decade and it eats him up inside knowing he has never reached my level...so Saturday night he wants to prove just what a big man he has become...

And truth be told....I can't wait to find out....see for nearly a year now he has blazed through this company....destroyed all comers....Hardcore Hell obliteration....body after body at his feet, hands stained with the blood of his victims...

But he still ain't JJ Johnson...

So yeah we both got interest elsewhere.....we both got our own wars to wage....but fo' one night only this is about me and you...

I just hope you can last longer than the ten seconds you held a world championship...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:15 pm

As JJ let's his words settle a hand is raised in the media and Johnson points towards it

JJ: You in the ......

Slowly a massive figure rises from the scrum in a smart back three piece suit, his hair slicked back and an unimpressed look on his face, Blue Dragon takes the air out of the room..

BD: 
Yeah... 
I have a few comments...

The room goes silent and a smile crosses JJs lips. Almost happy to see the drama about to unfold

BD: 
Ten seconds? 
Your right Johnson, I didn't hold that world title for long. It was dragged away from me within minutes and as I watched it go, a little part of me went with it, and the sad part is JJ, you know exactly how that feels. Infact you started this illustrious company and within one year, you'd lost it to your trusted partner. You built your board with the best and most trustworthy men you could think of and you just allowed someone like me to be cast aside? Do you even know why that hurt me? 

I'm not p*ssed off that you didn't pick me, I'm not jealous that you get to have all this power and I don't.

Dragon is looking into JJs eyes. Not moving his gaze for anything as flash bulbs go off and the other media move away from the are leaving an empty space between the stage and Dragon

BD: 
I was a man with a dark and bloody past, I grew up with all the riches that my dad's life of crime afforded me, I grew up with everything I wanted. Until I found out where it came from. I hated that.. 
I hated that this dirty money had paid for my home, for my computers, for my friends, and I broke free of that. I went through hell to make myself something else, I became a star, I became the Blue Dragon that you knew JJ. I'm not coming here now and saying that I lost my spot and it's your fault, no it's not. But you knew me then, you knew I was actually happy. 

F*ck JJ, we all where, 6WF was at its height with us at the forefront, booking aside, story's aside, friendships aside. We had our home. Then disaster struck and the a*se fell out of the whole industry. 6WF closed it's doors and so did 6CW. I had nowhere to go... So I went back. I tried and I tried to be happy, I loved and I lost and the only thing I had left to fall back on was that same business that had been part of family for as long as I remembered. 

I had no choice, I had to become the man I hated so much, I had to become my own Father. Sad thing was, I was good, JJ, I was so good. Within a few years I was the most powerful man in that world, and I was at peace with my place....

Johnson seems to be listening to BD, really listening, as are the media. Blue Dragon looks very somber for the first time, almost vulnerable.

BD: 
Then came the call...
From you...
Telling me that you want to get the band back together and that your intrested in e coming on board, I'm assuming at this point you didn't know what I'd done since last we spoke. But that brings me back to what I said... 
That's not what hurt me JJ, what hurt me is that you allowed others to tell you who I was, you allowed others to tell you I was nothing but a drug dealer and leader in this criminal underground. When in reality I was still just Damien, the man who shared a locker room with you, Javonte, backstage, when we came back through that curtain and discussed how we should do things the next time we went out there. 

I mean, you say we used to be something close to friends, I say, we never had to stop...

Dragon smirks at JJ in what seems like a friendly gesture before his face contorts and the smirk seems to twist into a maniacal grin. His eyes widen and his breath seems to shudder as some sort of fury builds in BD

BD: 
On that day JJ, I realised who you really are, your not the man I used to have those conversations with, your not Javonte Johnson, your not a brother, I only have one of those... 

You really have became JJ Johnson...
The Main Event Playa...
The Franchise... 

And you don't care about this business at all, only the business of JJ Johnson, only what it means for your image... 
You tell these people, you paint a picture to the media of some philanthropist, wanting the people to get their moneys worth. You sell the image of 6CWF and you plaster this logo all over everything you touch.. like it's your own religious symbol!

Blue Dragon rips the 6CWF logo box off the mic hes holding. He steps over and he rips the 6CWF flag off the guard rail Infront of the stage and he tears it in two.

BD: 
It's not about competition, it's not about the fight to be the best.. 
It's all about you JJ... And I'm sick of it! 
You knew I would want to face you, you knew I would want to test to see if you really are the man you used to be, and in turn you should get a f*cking good main event. Two former enemies turned allies turned enemies. 
In your main event under your roof Infront of your fans? My idea under your terms?

Johnson nods and points to his head as if to say he outsmarted Dragon

BD: 
Well, me and Logan are in charge of what happens in that arena. We choose what happens but I'll give it to you, it will still be you taking your cut off the top and paying for your lifestyle, and I'll still get the guarantee amount I always get... 

But you don't realise how much of business man I can be. You underestimate my influence, it goes beyond this week, it goes beyond this company, and it goes beyond this business...  So I have a challenge to you. If you think I'm beneath you, if your levels above me as you seem to think you are. Then give up the advantages you have afforded yourself. We do this, under MY roof, in front of MY fans!

JJ, I challenge you to face me in the main event, in my house. You see I have a place, on Liverpool's Docks, there's a building I own. A place where dreams go to become nightmares and hope dies. A place where fighters become warriors and boys become men. 

That place is known as 'The Pit' and I want to extend an invitation to you. Our Main event match next week, Won't be under your terms JJ, it'll be under mine.....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:57 pm

JJ: So that's how we gone do it, huh? Damien & Javonte? We gone talk "real"? We gone be real edgy and blur the lines?

Look it seems somewhere along the line you done got this real twisted...maybe Logan dropped you on yo head one too many times....

Not once have I ever said I didn't respect what you can do, in between those ropes you are a warrior...nor did I say you changed as a person...

What I told you, plain and simple, is that 6CWF cannot have you on the board with your other allegiances....I don't give a (beep) whether you had a choice to return to that life or not, that's on you....but I couldn't let it touch this business....it's like that playa, real talk...

*JJ sizes up Dragon now, the two men glaring at each other

JJ: But I'm gone hold yo big a55 up before you start looking even stupider....because I don't care about this business?

Mother f***er you wouldn't be standing here today if I didn't care about this business....if I was all about JJ Johnson and my image then my picture would be all the merchandise stands, the promos, the Amazon adverts, the trailers that carry our equipment across country....I'd be heading into Night of Glory to fight for a world championship and not to preserve the future of this company....

So whilst you stand there talking (beep) you'd do well to remember that.....because you're in those adverts, your face is on those trailers, your merchandise is at the front of those stands.....you want real talk, Damien? 6CWF doesn't exist today without JJ Johnson and again I make the point that I don't want thanks but motherf***er remember exactly who you are talking to right now before I slap some gratitude into you...

You want me at the Docks? You want me in that Pit then b1tch you better believe I'll be there....just me and you....stack the deck as much as you goddamn please....put every advantage on your back and strap a rocket to it, do you think I give a f***?

15 years ago 6CW invaded 6WF and took something that belonged to me....now whilst everyone else sat around with they thumb up they a55 I went to war....I went into their house and I tore that f***er down....and you think I'm gone hesitate to do the same to you?

You want to know if I'm still the man I used to be? Motherf***er you have no idea how close you are...

*The two men are practically nose to nose now

JJ: I can feel it radiating off o' you....this is personal and fo' me this ain't nuttin but business, homie....there ain't no emotional attachment and that'll be the difference, no matter the rules, no matter the surroundings....the result remains the same....

The suits are off....Big Business Blue and Corporate JJ.....next Saturday night we gone take this back to the streets, where we were both baptised....

And when it's all said and done and yo big a55 is laying at my feet.....remember this is on you....you chose this....you made this happen...

You're coming to end me, to prove you are the true Alpha in all of 6CWF....The Predator...but motherf***er I'm gone show the world how to train a dragon!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:02 pm

Steel stares at Wood then shakes his head and pulls a confused face.

GS: Its a handshake dude it doesn't need to be that deep. Last I checked mediocrity isn't catchable you've got nothing to worry about. If a handshake alone is enough to derail your preparations for next week by letting your guard down you've got a bigger problem.

Steel takes a step closer to Wood

GS: I can be perfectly amicable tonight, play nicely and break bread with an esteemed collegue with no issues , You don't have to worry come Proving Grounds that all changes the moment we step in the ring and I'll do what I must. A guaranteed shot at a world title is at stake I don't take that lightly and have my eyes firmly set on it.

Steel looks towards the Night of Glory sign.

GS: I alienate enough people with my own mindset as it is, I'd hate to see the size of the queue if I suddenly became cold and ruthless, so much like you turned down my handsake with respect I'll have to refuse your offer.
I've no doubts that you will go on to be one of the greats of the industry, high up on everyone's tier lists for who should make up the Mount Rushmore of wrestlers and you'll deserve every vote. Right now though I fully aim to make that place in the semi-final my own you'll have to wait for your shot another day.

Steel lowers his mic again and glares at Wood.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 29 Mar 2024, 9:52 pm

JJJohnson wrote:JJ: So that's how we gone do it, huh? Damien & Javonte? We gone talk "real"? We gone be real edgy and blur the lines?

Look it seems somewhere along the line you done got this real twisted...maybe Logan dropped you on yo head one too many times....

Not once have I ever said I didn't respect what you can do, in between those ropes you are a warrior...nor did I say you changed as a person...

What I told you, plain and simple, is that 6CWF cannot have you on the board with your other allegiances....I don't give a (beep) whether you had a choice to return to that life or not, that's on you....but I couldn't let it touch this business....it's like that playa, real talk...

*JJ sizes up Dragon now, the two men glaring at each other

JJ: But I'm gone hold yo big a55 up before you start looking even stupider....because I don't care about this business?

Mother f***er you wouldn't be standing here today if I didn't care about this business....if I was all about JJ Johnson and my image then my picture would be all the merchandise stands, the promos, the Amazon adverts, the trailers that carry our equipment across country....I'd be heading into Night of Glory to fight for a world championship and not to preserve the future of this company....

So whilst you stand there talking (beep) you'd do well to remember that.....because you're in those adverts, your face is on those trailers, your merchandise is at the front of those stands.....you want real talk, Damien? 6CWF doesn't exist today without JJ Johnson and again I make the point that I don't want thanks but motherf***er remember exactly who you are talking to right now before I slap some gratitude into you...

You want me at the Docks? You want me in that Pit then b1tch you better believe I'll be there....just me and you....stack the deck as much as you goddamn please....put every advantage on your back and strap a rocket to it, do you think I give a f***?

15 years ago 6CW invaded 6WF and took something that belonged to me....now whilst everyone else sat around with they thumb up they a55 I went to war....I went into their house and I tore that f***er down....and you think I'm gone hesitate to do the same to you?

You want to know if I'm still the man I used to be? Motherf***er you have no idea how close you are...

*The two men are practically nose to nose now

JJ: I can feel it radiating off o' you....this is personal and fo' me this ain't nuttin but business, homie....there ain't no emotional attachment and that'll be the difference, no matter the rules, no matter the surroundings....the result remains the same....

The suits are off....Big Business Blue and Corporate JJ.....next Saturday night we gone take this back to the streets, where we were both baptised....

And when it's all said and done and yo big a55 is laying at my feet.....remember this is on you....you chose this....you made this happen...

You're coming to end me, to prove you are the true Alpha in all of 6CWF....The Predator...but motherf***er I'm gone show the world how to train a dragon!

Blue Dragon looks JJ Johnson in the eyes for a few seconds. His fists balled up tight and his shoulders rising up and down his anger clear for all to see as the silence in the room is broken by a sigh, as it leaves BDs, mouth his shoulders drop and his fists loosen, he still looks angry but but in a more defiant stance than before. Not a physical confrontation, more a deliberately calm demeanor...

BD:
You want me Laying at your feet JJ? 
You want me in your shadow. Bowing and begging at your feet like the rest of this pathetic industry... 
The saviour of wrestling, JJ Johnson, your just a lucky f*cker who was in the right place at the right time. There's thousands of JJ Johnsons, they've come and they've left in the entertainment industry. Most of them disgraced, they've been caught doing something they shouldn't or they've tried to keep the wrong person quiet, but I've learned over the years.. no one is quite what they appear... 
Yes I'm breaking that golden rule, I'm talking about Javonte. I'm calling you by the name I was actually introduced to you as. 
But I'm sorry to say JJ, that Javonte... Is dead...

He was murdered and replaced by JJ Johnson, yeah your right 'Playa' I am crossing a line here, I'm pushing you to see if he's still in there somewhere if I can spark him back to life. I'm blurring the lines .. but blurred lines still break.. if you know where to apply the right pressure. And so will you Mr 6CWF...

Blue Dragon points at the wall. Where a name plate of the current speaker sits.

Head of 6CWF Board of Directors
'JJ Johnson'

BD:
You say this isn't about you, you tell me this is about the business and not your ego. You say it's not about thanks and then tell me you want gratitude? How about a little for what the rest of us have done? The men you say put this industry in danger are some of the men who helped us build it! I'll name just a handful who are still here...

Me..
You...
Lex...
Jack...
Mike...
Geoff...
Max..
Logan...
Big E...
Saint...
Acer...
Dicey...
Patrick's...
Clarke James...

JJ winces at the last name knowing that its true

BD:
I am not the face of this business, far from it, and I don't want to be.. 
But what I have...
I have earned myself...
Don't you dare tell me I wouldn't be here without you, you sanctimonious son of b*tch.

Dragon slams his hand on the desk between them, monitors, mics and drinks fly into the air and Security don't know weather to step in or back off...

BD:
I didn't even have a place in this press conference, whereas, you? You're the headline JJ. I didn't get my time on that stage because this company and this world sees me as some sort of monster. There is a dragon inside me your right. But there's also an experienced business man. Business suit or not, I'm not a stupid as you seem to think I am, unlike these morons I'm not so easy to convince.

You tell me it's not all about you? Seconds before telling me that there is no 6CWF without JJ Johnson. You always had an ego Jay, but even for you that's close to sucking your own c*ck..

Dragon smiles at Johnson and takes a step back. He turns his back on Johnson and he stretches out his arms...

BD:
The new world, built in the image of JJ Johnson, all this is nothing without you ay? No mate, anyone could have taken up the brand and made 6CWF what it is now... 
You say this place wouldn't be around without you... 
Well, after our little dance. ...  
Maybe that will be put to the test... 

Blue Dragon walks towards the exit as security part and allow him to pass... He turns as he leaves and looks at JJ smirking...

BD:
See you at the show Jay... 
Sorry I mean... 
I'll see you at 'your' show...
Playa....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 30 Mar 2024, 9:35 am

Uryu is slowly heading towards the roof, the thoughts of last week were on his mind as he struggles to open the door. He struggles to open it and starts kicking it to try and get it open.

UI: Damn thing, Come on and open for me!

After a few attempts it hasn't budged and he sits on the stairs with a quiet sigh.

UI: I don't like winning like that. Where the fight is taken away from me and I do not have a say in the result. I want to earn every step I take here. I want to prove every single time that I deserve to be here! I wanted to fight him to prove I still belong in this tournament. Yet...that was taken away from me. Some may call it luck, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm accused of setting it up in desperation. I call what Dragon and Kincade did going way too bloody far! There are limits to everything and through all the months I fought Gazzy I never resorted to trying to kill him! I threw myself off ladders, Drove him through tables and gave him beating after beating but I never went as far as they did.

Uryu shakes his head in frustration.

UI: Yeah I faced Plague in an inferno match but he had a way out. He had a choice. You took that away from Gazzy and ugh...I can't really think about that now... but I can use it. Rex Adamson. My Fight for the Right starts with you. I got a bye I didn't want. I got an extra week of rest where as you took a well deserved kick to the balls. I expect Genesis to back you up in some form as well. I know this match will not be easy and that is not down to condition. That is down to me respecting your skill in the ring. You have been taught very well by Max. A guy who has earned his opportunity and has had a greater comeback than Lazarus himself. Yet you cast him aside like trash and chose to stand with Genesis. I saw you both last week and I have a question. How important is family to you?

Uryu slowly stands up.

UI: In the ring Rex I expect your best. I don't want you half heartedly thinking about what you haven't decided yet. If you bring the undecided attitude to the ring then I am going to beat your ass with ease. I want you to understand that when we face off you are not facing someone who is willing to enjoy the ride. I am out here to stake my claim to win Fight for the Right. Last week I said whoever won the match I was in could be declared favourites. Throw that out the window right now because every match left isn't about favouritism it is about survival and proving my worth to everyone here! My focus is on going through everyone I have left to face to earn the chance. You think I'm lying or blustering? Go ask Eddy Kent, Go watch back the last time you faced me. You will be facing that and more Rex. So I wish you luck.

The door to the roof suddenly opens as Uryu smiles.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 30 Mar 2024, 5:41 pm

Wood takes a second, looking at Steel before responding

Wood:
I don't need you to play nice or break bread with me...what I said about this not being personal is true but what's also true is the fact that at the end of the day, we both want the same thing and the only way to get that is by beating the hell out of each other...

...so like I said, we can save the handshakes
...we can save the faux respect...
...and we can save the breaking of bread until AFTER our match.

Wood moves in closer and speaks very directly to Steel

Wood:
If you still want to shake my hand after I beat you at Proving Grounds...then go for it.

Wood smirks as he drops the mic and brushes past Steel, the fans boo him as he does.

RJ: Wood refusing to drop his guard here, you have to wonder how that's going to affect the match between these two, Steel seemed a little taken aback by Wood's refusal of a handshake!

JT: I'm not sure about Steel but the fans are clearly not happy with the show of disrespect from Wood here tonight. Last week he said he's different to the arrogant person he used to be but I don't know if it's that much of a change given his attitude here tonight.

RJ: You have to wonder if this is a tactic of Wood to try and get under Geoff's skin, he said he'll do what it takes so you have to think this is him trying to get in the head of his opponent?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 31 Mar 2024, 4:37 pm

[The 6CWF universe is greeted to a sunny early spring day in Glasgow, Scotland. The trees are starting to bloom along a street, with an array of green on the trees. The sun is high in the sky as the camera pans the busy street with cars going by, focusing in on the 6CWF megastore nestling in the middle of the street. The building is about three stories high with a large 6CWF logo hanging proudly on the main panel, changing colours every few seconds. The camera zooms in on the logo as the scene then changes to the inside of the megastore. Fans are milling around the bright and well lit store, looking at various merchandise from all their favourite 6CWF superstars such as Uryu Ishida, Acer, Liam Wood, Max Adamson, Chris Patricks and Dicey Reilly. Theme music from the 6CWF superstars are playing over the tanoy also. Suddenly, the camera swivels to what appears to be a group of fans rushing to two figures. The fans are held back by 6CWF security as the camera reveals a suited and booted Ralph Santos, with his black armani three piece suit with that famous poison green tie. The other figure is 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion, Eddy Kent wearing a black under armour tracksuit top and bottoms and poison green nike shoes. The camera zooms in on a slightly unshaven and on edge looking Kent who looks like a man with pressure on his shoulders. Kent is clutching in one hand a baseball bat and in the other a green spray can. The security guards beckon the fans to allow Kent and Santos space as they continue marching down an aisleway.]

Security guard: Make way! make way! and keep back!

Santos: Champ... these people and I all know you're the daddy, please calm down, you don't need to do this.

[Kent stops in his tracks, standing next to a whole row of merchandise and memorabilia celebrating soon to be 6CWF hall of famer, Max Adamson. A large Madame Tussauds like wax figure of Max Adamson is standing proudly with the 6WF title over his shoulder. Kent pouts his lips and grips the baseball bat in his right hand. The camera zooms in on Kent as he begins to speak his venom.]

Kent: 6CWF universe, you got to understand that the past can be a heavy burden, a ghost that haunts you, but not me. I've chosen to step into the future, to embrace a future that gleams with promise, to lead a brotherhood, a sisterhood, a Genesis forged in the fires of determination and unwavering perfection. A group that will not be defined by mistakes of yesterday and the ghosts of the likes of Max Adamson, Chris Patricks and Lex Hart but will etch its own new legacy into the annals of 6CWF history.

Kent: Let me talk about the book of Genesis.. and Ralph will agree with me. Genesis is continuing to write chapters that needed to be written... but I refuse to let this chapter define who I am. I refuse to be held hostage by the ghosts of the past. I refuse to be held hostage by the likes of Max Adamson and Chris Patricks who have sneered, disrupted  and prevented Genesis's and my growth. I am here to create a new legacy, a new story, a dynasty that embodies perfection that is levels above anything you have ever seen.

Kent: Genesis led by Eddy Kent as your 6WF undispiuted world heavyweight champion is a force unlike anything you've ever seen. I'm tired of being humble... i'm tired of being disrespected. I'm tired of my Genesis being disrespected week after week by those who cling to our relevancy. I will not rest until we have eradicated the remenants of the old 6CWF era allowing my Genesis that I will be leading into a new golden age where Daddy rules the world and Genesis has only perfection at the table. The stains of the Max Adamson generation will be scrubbed clean, and together, we will be levels above anything you have ever seen.

[Kent stands for a few seconds, his ice cold blue eyes staring daggers into the camera. Kent twirls the bat in his hand before slamming it into the wax figure of Max Adamson. The torso caves in with the force Kent uses with the bat as the crowd continue to film and take photos as more fans assemble. Kent then takes another swing at the right arm which completely tears off with one stroke. Kent then takes aim at the wax head of Max Adamson which takes two strokes from the bat before being torn off the torso. Kent bends down and picks up the wax head of Max Adamson, sadistically chuckling and waves it infront of the camera before throwing it to the side. Santos looks on nervously as Kent continues his destruction of the merchandise area belonging to Max Adamson. The hangers of shirts are easily brushed away by the baseball bat as clothes go flying and a glass case with Max Adamsons 6WF title from 2014 is smashed to pieces by an irate and possessed Kent. The baseball bat is then broken as Kent takes one last swing at the replica title before tossing the bat into the glass. Kent then stares back into the camera and speaks more poison.]

Kent: Max Adamson, you don't understand that I have shed blood, sweat, and tears in the pursuit of greatness. in the relentless pursuit of perfection and being levels above. But in this era, I have rose from the ashes like a phoenix, reborn and remade. The old me is no more, that weak boy who shouted into a microphone is a relic consigned to history. Behold, I am the Daddy of 6CWF and leader of my Genesis which is a force that no other wrestling company has ever seen. And deep down, Max, you know I'm better than you...

Kent: Genesis are like the great white sharks swimming in the ocean, the predators among the prey. We only deal in perfection, thrive in the pressure, and we take pleasure in watching the 6CWF heroes bend the knee before us. The old guard, the beloved icons of yesteryear like Max Adamson and Chris Patricks... they're relics now, fossils of a bygone era. Daddy is here to purge this place of their fading glory and replace it with a reign of perfection that none can deny or say is false.

Kent: You see,  6CWF universe, you love the toilet humour, crude jokes and sneering at Daddy's reign of perfection... at Night of Glory, this ends. Along with the career of Max Adamson and his friendship with Chris Patricks. My vision of 6CWF is something that sets the likes of Eddy Kent apart from the rest. I'm here to expose your heroes that have tainted this industry for far too long. You should know by now that my Genesis will not stand for your heroes that you all worship. Why? because they simply aren't Daddy's level nor Genesis's level and the perfection that is required. I finish the career of Max Adamson in the place this very business began, Glasgow, Scotland.

[Kent continues to stride down the aisleway of the now, wrecked, Max Adamson area of the 6CWF megastore. The crowd, Santos and security staff continue to follow Kent who stops once again at a large Night of Glory poster. The poster has the broad and beeming smiles of Max Adamson and Chris Patricks while Kent remains in the background with a sinister smile holding the 6WF championship. Kent shakes his head before shaking the poison green spray can in his right hand. Kent then begins to graffiti the poster with that poison green associated with Genesis. Kent writes "Hall of shame" on Adamson's side of the poster and small flies buzzing around Adamson's head with stink lines also added. Kent then adds "Loser" on Chris Patricks side of the poster with devil horns and greening out Patricks's eyes. Kent then shakes the can once more and adds a large G in the middle, dripping the poison green down the poster. Kent then tosses the can to the side and stares once again back into the camera to speak.]

Kent: You know.. Max, Chris.. there was a time when I looked up to you both. Two guys who have added so much to our business, who have given these people such massive and wonderful moments and also taught me some tricks of the game. In the early days, I soaked up your wisdom, your knowledge, and I believed in their vision of 6CWF. But as time passed, I started to see through the facade, to recognise the manipulations, the power games, and the self-serving agendas that were hidden beneath the surface.

Kent: But in reality, I was nothing to Max Adamson and Chris Patricks, a stepping stone they used to keep me, Eddy Kent suffocated and restricted. Max and Chris, they revel in the limelight, the praise, while I fought tooth and nail to prove my worth and become daddy of this company. But no more. I stand here, stronger and built on different levels to Adamson and Patricks, levels they could never reach before. Because Eddy Kent is truly once in a generational wrestler. One of the greatest of all time.

Kent: The foundations that Max Adamson and Chris Patricks have built, is built upon lies and false pretenses. But from those lies, Genesis and I are forging our own path, a new era of Genesis greatness. a path built on perfection and a will to succeed at any cost. I will tear down the old 6CWF which has tainted and restricted me for so many years and burn it to the ground. Never to see the light of day again. Never to see the likes of Max Adamson and Chris Patricks again.

Kent: 6CWF universe, Max Adamson and Chris Patricks... those who question my resolve, to those who doubt my ability, still to this day. Still doubting daddy.. I say this: Watch closely. Watch as the old gives way to the new. Watch as the old stains of 6CWF are washed away, and a new era of my perfect Genesis begins. An era which will be defined by Daddy... an era which truly shows me as the end game boss... A Genesis led by Eddy Kent is on another world.

[With that, Kent evily smirks and mouths something into the camera, something along the lines of Daddy always wins. Kent then lets his head back and chuckles sadistically before nodding at Santos who looks slightly uneasy at Kent's unhinged behaviour. Kent mimicks a bow and a wave to the fans before turning around and marching away from the destruction, flanked by security as the scene slowly fades away into a team ZoomZoom commercial.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 Apr 2024, 9:30 am

*Smoke fills the stage as the opening beats to So Fresh, So Clean play out into the arena. Just as we hear “Ain’t nobody dope as me, I’m just so fresh, so clean…”

JT: And here comes the ego and the id, a walking display of false bravado.

RT: Tell us how you really feel!

*Reborn swaggers to the ring, skipping every so often like he’s that boy Jim Uso. He’s outwardly outrageously full of himself, dripping with a display of swagger: bright clothes and big chains. Today he wears faux fur everywhere, all pink, even a furry top hat to match an open jacket, so his abs and chains can be displayed, and matching furry pink trousers.

JT: You think all that isn’t a sign of his weakness? He couldn’t beat Dicey, and now he’s back once again on camera, pretending he’s too money or whatever for TV. If he only does it at PLEs, why is he here again?!

*Reborn rolls into the ring and walks across to grab a mic

RJ: You might get your answer here

*A smug looking Reborn smiles before he speaks

RR: Yeah, yeah, it’s your boi. It’s the money, the ratings, the ad sales and the merchandise. I’m that guy. And I’m in your city people, so I’ll let y’all drink it all in for a second. Get that flash on…

*He opens his arms out wide, closes his eyes and tilts his head back in pose as the fans boo him relentlessly

JT: More empty words from Reborn, and the 6CWF fans aren’t buying any of them

RR: Ha ha! It’s all hate cos you ain’t, ladies and gents. Where I go, eyes follow. But you know if I’m coming round for your weekly little tv show, it’s cos business gots to get done, knowwhatimsayin?

*He stops as if everyone should know immediately.

RR: It ain’t got glory if the night ain’t got Reborn. That’s the truth. I’m the main event and the after party, the rest of y’all just hangovers. I gots Ojore running in Xtreme circles, letting people know ‘bout the Wolf Gang, but now it’s my time to get business sorted.

*He points up at, well, where you’d point if this was WWE. If this was WrestleMania season. And if the sign was hanging there

RR: You know what it means when a man points. This might be the small time for the rest of these rasslers, but Robin Reborn is the big leagues, and I’m calling everyone out.

*He stops pointing and looks intently down the lens of the main camera

RR: Night of Glory, Robin Reborn is not just gonna make history once again, he’s gonna rewrite it, too. I want one of y’all big names, one of y’all’s stars from the vault. You might call em legends, I ain’t that fool. When I’m done, even all you

*He looks around the crowd

RR:…fools is gonna realise they ain’t s*** compared to this Prime piece in yo’ ring right now. But whos gon get the call.

*He walks back and forth now

RR: Errrybody know I ain’t fear the reaper.

*There’s a small pop

RR: Yeeeeeeesh, you can’t even cheer for him and you don’t even know what he’s like backstage. Nah, I ain’t out for him, my clothes designer, I ain’t need that stank.

*Reborn pauses to think

RR: I can take y’all back to Church to find out who a Hero is…

*There’s a clear reaction to this one, a true legend’s name thrown down.

RR: Bitch probably out on some wrestling podcast now, chilling with them fat nerds, telling em bout the good old days. But nah, I’m looking for a big name. A legend. Someone who done think they know the game from A through Z.

*He stops talking and steps out the ropes.

RJ: Reborn seems to be done

JT: More talk, now he walks, but still no substance from the man who seems only to care about style. But he’s - wait

*Reborn isn’t done

RR: I’m putting out a call. I’m looking for someone man enough to move with me, someone who can handle the weight of every eyeball I bring in.

*He gets to the top of the stage, ready to exit

RR: You pick a night, you challenge me to a fight, and I’ll bring the glory. Till then, everyone is on notice: Reborn wants the best that 6CW past and present have got. Hell, maybe even 6WF. And when you find your balls, you come meet me in that ring. I’ll make you rich, I’ll make you famous, and I’ll make you remember that time has passed you by. Out

*He drops the mic, his music plays and Reborn exits as the commentators ponder what he means

JT: I think it was a challenge, an open challenge to the legends of our past to meet the former world champion in the ring at Night of Glory

RJ: Robin Reborn wants a big match, and he knows how to talk his way into anything

JT: It sounded like an open challenge. And it sounded even more like an excuse not to earn his way onto the card, but buying in on name value once more.

RJ: We’ve got to see yet if it works, but you know we’ll bring you any updates as we get them as Robin Reborn calls out 6CWF legends for Night of Glory.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 01 Apr 2024, 10:27 am

The scene opens in a dark room with a flickering light that highlights an armchair and a monitor placed on a small table. The press conference that was attended by JJ Johnson was played. There is a shadowy figure sitting on that chair who has risen up to turn off the monitor. The figure stands underneath the flickering light and begins to speak.

PJ: JJ Johnson, the man who know's it all. But he doesn't know what's coming. He doesn't know what's in store for him and his group. I remember all that's happened to me, I remember everything I've done. This eye injury took me out for quite a while but it's given me a new leash of life, I was blinded temporarily, but now I can see everything clearly, everything looks so perfect now.

PJ: This is a new start to my career, and when there's a new beginning, there's always an end. An end to the Coalition.

Perfect Jack

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 01 Apr 2024, 1:28 pm

A video begins to play.

The image of a wrestling ring in an empty gym is shown.

Voice Over: Sometimes, there are moments in a man's life, when he must ask himself... who am I?

The shot of an empty locker room is shown.

VO: Gazzy D is a man who is facing that moment right now. Who are you Gazzy? Who are you Really?

The scene changes to the concourse of what appears to be The M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool.
The silhouette of a man is shown in the distance.

VO:  Are you the high flying pure wrestling legend and former World Champion...or, are you Edward Plague's pet dog? Bag carrier and maid to the inbreds of the Plague Family Complex?

The scene changes to the Albert Dock in Liverpool City Centre. A man is shown running scared along the edge of the river towards the camera.

His face is bloodied and his clothes are ripped as he runs past the camera.

The man from earlier appears from around a corner where the bloody man ran away from. He walks towards the camera as a lamppost illuminates his hooded face to show Logan Kincade covered in blood...but it isn't his own.

He walks close to the camera and smirks down the lens.

LK: Gazzy, I don't need to lecture you do I? I saw what Edward did when I locked you in that dumpster. I saw the smile on his face when I set it on fire.

Logan pauses a second as his eyes widen and he breathes deeply before gathering himself.

LK: I saw the flames reflecting in his eyes, he had no intention of helping you did he Gazzy?...
There is no one that can help you, you and your family have written yourselves into my story, and....unfortunately for you, I am not like the others you may have faced before.

Logan removes his hood, the scars from his own past burns are visible in the spotlight of the lamppost.

LK: There are no limits to what I will do. There is no line I will not cross, I have no restraint.
And because of Edward Plague your life is ruined.

Kinacade looks down at his feet then back to the camera.

LK: Blood Gazzy, Blood will be shed in Liverpool.

Logan squeezes the blood on his hands as it drips onto the ground.

LK: what is it they say Gaz? Blood is thicker than water, well me and Blue share blood as for you and Plague? All you share is a fate, and it ends in bloodshed. One way, or another.

Logan smears the lens of the camera with blood as he walks off into the night as the scene fades.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Mon 01 Apr 2024, 1:40 pm

The scene opens at the Plague Family Compound, we see the silhouette of a figure frantically pacing, clearly agitated his cellphone clutched to the side of his head. As the camera zooms in we can make out the silhouette to be that of former champion gazzyD

G: Christy, when you get this please give me a call back. I just want to make sure everything is going OK. I should be with you

Gazzy puts the phone away in his hoody pocket. He continues to pace and is chewing his nails when his phone starts to ring. He quickly answers in

G: CHRISTY?? Oh hey

The tone in his voice is that of disappointment

G: no. Still no word. I just don’t know what to do. The last time I seen her I blew up on her when she was just trying to help me, and since then I’ve not really seen her……and I should be, you know? Like she’s due to give birth any day now and I’m not there

Gazzy pauses whilst whoever on the phone is speaking

G: I know, and Plague assures me that she is being given the best care, but……..

Gazzy pauses and looks around, only when he realises that nobody else is around he continues to speak

G: But I don’t know whether I can believe him or not. Like I really want to be thankful to him for the belief he had in me when I probably didn’t even have belief in myself but now……now sh!t I don’t know…..maybe Christy was right, heck maybe Uryu was right, maybe all this time all Plague has cared about was the title and I was just a pawn in his chess game to become Champion.

Gazzy continues to look around to ensure he is alone

G: I’m just really confused at this point. Like on one hand I felt like a million bucks when I became the champion and a lot of that is down to Plague, but then….I don’t know there’s just things, glaringly obvious red flags staring me in the face……..what do you mean like what? Like why is it me getting turned in to a human barbecure, or like this week why is it me in a first blood match? Where is Plague in all this? Its his fight, hes the champion yet for some reason I’m the one who seems to have the target painted on my back

Gazzy is distracted as he hears the noise of a twig snapping underfoot and turns round quickly to see a member of the Plague Family retreating

G: Sh!t……listen I gotta go. But promise me, if you hear from Christy before I do, just tell her I love her and to call me as soon as

Gazzy hangs up the phone and pockets it before composing himself and walks through the garden of the Plague compound and then opens a door to enter the building, a voice is heard of camera

?? Gareth

Gazzy’s head drops as he turns and comes face to face with Edward Plague, a member of the Plague family in tow who has clearly divulged what they had overheard to their leader.

EP: Come to me Gareth

Gazzy shuffles forward as Plague takes him in his arms, the camera backs out and the conversation that follows becomes unintelligible as the scene fades to black

gazzyD

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 03 Apr 2024, 8:26 am

”Typhoons” by Royal Blood hits, and the crowd in Liverpool erupts into a mixture of cheers and boos (more boos than cheers), as Rex Adamson slowly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing black and green Adidas x Genesis tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt in matching colours with the slogan “Champ Slayer”. Tyler Roth is alongside him, also wearing the Adidas x Genesis tracksuit. They walk down to the ring with the usual swagger, Rex seemingly with no troubles despite recent issues with Genesis and with the dramas surrounding his uncle. Rex and Tyler both get into the ring, and Tyler snatches the microphone from Mike Bird for pretty much no reason other than to be a d*ck. Tyler hands Rex the microphone, and Rex waits for his music to fade before speaking

Rex: Liverpool, your Champ Slayer is in the house!

The crowd laps up the hometown mention and Rex absorbs his cheap pop

Rex: But for all the dramas going on, Rex Adamson is laser focused. I've got the Fight for the Right Tournament to focus on. I've got a one on one match with Uryu Ishida, the last time we went one on one, was over the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship, and everyone including Ishida knows I had him beat. So as much as this Quarter Final is about the present, I do have one ghost to exercise, one more Former World Champion to slay. I've no interest in getting involved in the politics and shenanigans others try and do, I just know that when that bell rings, I am that f*cking good, and I will defeat you Uryu. For all the sh*t going on, the dramas of Max Adamson's career, Kent versus Max versus Paddy, or Liam Wood calling me a rent boy on Twitter...

Rex pauses and looks annoyed as the crowd cheer Liam Wood's name being mentioned

Rex: The only thing that matters is that I do what I do best, which is outwrestle everyone. Be the Champ Slayer. There's a reason Rex is Latin for King. That's true by the way, you can Google it if you want. Uryu Ishida...

The crowd cheers the mention of Uryu Ishida as Rex smirks

Rex: ...Uryu Ishida, if you've got the balls to come out to this ring, we don't even have to wait for Proving Grounds, we can do this right now...

The crowd erupts as "Hold on tight to your dream" hits and Uryu Ishida's name flashes up on the Titantron, the cheers immediately turn to boos as a skinny, elderly Japanese man runs out to the stage wearing a Uryu Ishida t-shirt, the fake Uryu sprints to the ring and cautiously climbs into the ring under the bottom rope, before running at Rex and being taken out by a huge lariat from the young Australian to more booing

Rex: Uryu Ishida everybody. 6CWF's tribute to Takeshi's Castle, except there's no longer a prize for conquering this guy.

Rex smirks as he looks at the fake Uryu writhing on the mat in pain, Rex and Tyler share a glance before Tyler drags "Uryu" to his feet

Rex: Thing is Uryu, you're yesterday's news. You run around pretending to still be relevant, when the reality is you're just an NPC in someone else's story. You were the villain in everyone else's story. LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M SPEAKING

Rex slaps "Uryu" across the face hard as the crowd boo, Rex grabs him by the face with one hand, squeezing his face as he continues

Rex: Uryu Ishida, you are the villain in everyone's story. Be it Gazzy and Christy, hell, even Uncle Max and Aunt Clarissa...

Rex laughs as the crowd boos once more, Tyler is still holding "Uryu" up under the armpits as Rex slowly paces

Rex: It's time for your dreams to die. This is survival of the fittest, and you Uryu Ishida, are far from the fittest. It's time for you to stand aside.

Rex drops the mic, he comfortably picks up "Uryu" and after a brief pause, absolutely ruins the fake Uryu with a Fire Thunder Driver. The crowd boo as Rex stares over the fallen "Uryu", he and Tyler Roth raise their arms

RJ: Absolutely disgusting behaviour from Rex Adamson and Tyler Roth, this is what we've come to expect from Genesis.

JT: I don't know RJ, Uryu Ishida can take care of himself usually...

RJ: That's not the real Uryu you idiot...

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 03 Apr 2024, 6:28 pm

Hold on Tight to Your Dream starts playing again as Uryu slowly walks out shaking his head. As his music quickly fades he stares at Rex and Tyler.

UI: Well done. No seriously, Well done.

Rex and Tyler look unmoved as Uryu smiles a little.

UI: You aren't curious as to why I'm saying that? It's rare I give genuine congratulations out here and I absolutely mean it in this case. You got through to the next round of Fight for the Right and now face me. I wasn't blowing smoke earlier when I said you are a tough opponent. I genuinely respect your skills in the ring. You are someone who cannot be taken lightly. Someone who shouldn't be taken lightly. Someone I won't take lightly.

Uryu slowly approaches the ring.

UI: Yet..to quote someone who shall remain nameless. Every time you are this close to greatness, You do something stupid and take a step backwards.

Uryu stands on the apron outside the ring.

UI: Yet you seem to do that over and over again. You boast so loudly that you can beat me. Yet when we faced last time who won?

Uryu looks at the crowd as they chant his name.

UI: No no, Give him a minute. He might have a selective memory.

Tyler and Rex take a step forward as Uryu stares back at them.

UI: You say you had the match won. You say you had me beat. Yet I ended up winning. So you can say whatever you like Rex. You can say you are undefeated or you should be champion but newsflash! This ain't your fantasy! You can beat up this phony me all you want if it makes you feel better but what the records show is that I have beaten you. I beat your 'Daddy' like the b!tch that he is. I have no problem beating the b!tches b!tch once again.

Uryu jumps back to the floor with a smile as Rex takes a step forward.

UI: You may make a joke of me now Rex but you know that my skills are no joke. I am not someone you can simply look past and accept as an easy opponent. I think you are inches away from greatness yet you have just done something stupid with this joke and come our match I am going to beat you so badly that not even 'Daddy' can kiss it better.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 04 Apr 2024, 7:41 am

Rex shakes his head and shares a conversation with Tyler off mic, pointing incredulously towards the real Uryu Ishida

Rex: Uryu Ishida coming out with jokes of his own huh. You wanna talk about selective memory... How hard did Gazzy and Plague hit you?

Rex shakes his head

Rex: This is why pregnant women shouldn't smoke by the way. I'm sure someone in the back can find the footage for you.

After a brief pause, footage plays from Proving Grounds, Monday 25th September

*Rex looks for another “Gore” but Uryu leaps over it and then lands a superkick to the back of Rex’s head as he rises and then drops to a knee. He heads for the corner eventually and is thinking “Split Second” but Rex is up. He runs and shows insane athleticism to leap from the floor to the top rope and launches Uryu off with a huge overhead throw. Rex beats his chest now as he ushers the champion up and scoops him on his shoulders. The “Fire and Thunder” driver is imminent as Jerome Dubois runs through Rex with a “French connection” spear. The referee immediately calls for the bell and nobody can quite believe what has happened.

*There is shock in the air as Uryu is still champion despite the DQ loss. Rex’s attempt at history has been thwarted by Jerome Dubois. Dubois is all smiles and arrogance in the aisleway as he basks in his handiwork. Both Rex and Uryu are down on the canvass and RJ cannot believe just a perfect main event has been ruined. JT believes the issues between Dubois and Rex that started a couple of weeks ago are born from jealousy and probably based in the history between Dubois and Uncle Max. Rex is stumbling now and his temple is twitching as he looks thunderous at what has happened. He readies to give chase as Dubois disappears from view. JT doesn’t believe there is anywhere in the world where Adamson will not pursue Dubois for what he has done tonight.

We cut back to an angry Rex Adamson, who is still clearly not over the events of that night

Rex: Rest assured, Jerome Dubois got the beating he deserved... But Uryu Ishida has clearly been beaten too much, to the extent where he misremembers the whole match. Apparently, he ended up winning!

Rex bemusedly shakes his head and points towards Uryu Ishida

Rex: This... This is why nobody trusts you or believes in you. Lie after lie. I had you beat, the video evidence proves it. You didn't beat me either d*ckhead. I won by DQ. The records you claim show you defeated me, aren't true at all. No wonder Christy James didn't want anything to do with you...

The crowd "oooh"s as Rex smirks towards Uryu

Rex: I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. And when I say I'm going to exercise the ghost of September 25th, the single greatest global tragedy to ever happen in the month of September...

RJ: There's no need for that...

Rex: ...I f*cking mean it. I'm going to beat you Uryu. But hey, don't worry. If you do lose to me again, you can always tell people you won. Seems to be your current plan, why not double down eh?

Rex leans on the top rope, grinning towards Uryu

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 04 Apr 2024, 1:36 pm

Uryu looks up at Rex in the ring and holds his hands up.

UI: Alright. I made a mistake, I lost by DQ because of someone you likely p!ssed off. Add it to the long list of mistakes I have made over my even longer career. Trusting the wrong people, Focussing too much on what I want. Focussing too little, Caring too much and not doing things I should have long ago. I have a long list of rivals Rex and I also have made friends. I have earned respect from those who hate me and I would not trade away any of it.

Yet I look at you right now in the short career you have had and I see a man trying to speedrun making enemies and flip flopping. You want the best of everything and you do not even realise what it is costing you. You look at the path not taken and you want to explore that as well as continue the one that you are on. Yet all you can see right now are regrets. You have seen the way the wind is blowing so many times, flipped sides and performed actions you thought would secure you a place amongs the top echelon and yet what has it gotten you? A life of lonliness where nobody is willing to trust you. Not even the man standing right next to you.

Uryu points at Tyler and nods.

UI: Tell me I'm wrong Rex, Go ahead. Everyone has seen what you do and they are not surprised any more when you "change your mind". Your words are as hollow as an easter egg right now. Sure I make mistakes, My memory isn't as good as it used to be but what these folks know is that when I do something there is conviction and honesty in my choice. If there is any backlash from it I take it like a man and don't whine like a baby. Yes I have failed at relationships twice. Once was my fault and once was not but at least I can say I have taken the hits that came from them and that included losing the 6CWF World Championship. So if I want to have another shot at regaining it I am going to throw everything I have into getting it! If I have to travel through hell to get it then I will start walking through it right now!

Uryu hops up onto the ring apron and stares defiantly at Rex.

UI: Shall we get our match started right now?

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 04 Apr 2024, 3:01 pm

Rex shakes his head and looks lost for words

Rex: Why on Earth would we start the match now, when I'm not even dressed to compete...

Rex looks shocked as the crowd boos, oblivious to conveniently being able to attack a fake Uryu Ishida just minutes earlier

Rex: Nah. This tournament is too important to risk wrestling you in a tracksuit and trainers, no knee pads, nah... I'm not here to injure myself. I appreciate your impatience, body clock ticking away... Rambling on like you know what you're talking about, like you have any clue as to how the inner echelons of Genesis works... Like you know the bond Tyler Roth and I share...

Rex pauses so he and Tyler can seamlessly hit an overly-choreographed high five, which gets a few cheers upon completion

Rex: You'd have someone to do that with if anybody liked you. The Milhouse of 6CWF. But you, unsurprisingly, have completely missed the point.

Rex adopts a more serious attitude as he continues

Rex: See, you're right about a man, trying to speedrun making enemies, flip flopping, wanting the best of everything, not caring what it costs... That man is Max Adamson. My actions are a direct consequence of the actions of that man, and are 100% about me doing what I want, and what's best for me and my career. I do NOT need yesterday's superstars telling me I should do things the honourable way, especially when none of you know the meaning of the word.

Rex stares intently at Uryu

Rex: You, the failed wife stealer. We both know what Max did to you in stealing Clarissa. So called "heroes" like Dicey Reilly, the drunken abuser. But apparently I'm the evil one, because I choose to align myself with a stable of like-minded individuals, that might occasionally cheat in wrestling matches. F*cking hell lads, grab your pitchforks. You wanna talk about conviction, and honesty...

Rex shakes his head

Rex: If you want honesty, and conviction, look at Eddy Kent. He is someone who does what he wants, when he wants, with conviction, and is brutally honest about it. But he's sat while people like you, people like Liam Wood, stand there and make unfunny "Daddy" references, because what, you don't like his actions? For all the "evil" things Eddy Kent did, do you know what Eddy Kent didn't do?

Rex smirks

Rex: Eddy Kent didn't worm his way into his friends' marriage and try to split them up for his own cruel intentions. Honesty. Pah.

Rex shakes his head and backhand taps Tyler Roth on the chest, he and Tyler leave the ring to boos, Uryu stares at the pair as they climb the barrier and exit through the crowd, ignoring fans who are trying to get selfies with the pair.

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 04 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm

6cwf returns from an advert break and we see Enforcer walking into the arena with his bag over his shoulder, Tim Allen approaches with a microphone in hand.

TA: Enforcer, could we get a word with you about everything that went down last week on Proving Grounds? You recorded another win, but I'm sure that's not the main thing on your mind after what went down with Ojore and Robin Reborn?

E: You could say that yes, but you are right in that I've got another victory to my name. That is what I am here for, but how it went down is not. I must give begrudging thanks to Liam Wood, he got the pinfall, but that is done and my attention turns to Ojore, or more to the point his handler.

E: Ojore is a beast, someone that I relish the opportunity to stand across the ring from and show him what I am about. Deep down, I think that is what he would want as well, but instead he allows himself to be controlled by that little bitch. Dragging an opponent from out of the ring during a match and jumping him is not what I expect from a Man of War, but is from Reborn.

E: I got my shot in at Proving Grounds as I was not letting that slide, but it is a mere taster of what you are in for this week. I was not making the save, you could have been doing anything and you'd have got what was coming. In case there is any doubt I am not coming in with a plan to team with Grace, if he gets in my way, he'll get his as well.

TA: Looking past this week, have you got any thoughts on the words of Robin Reborn?

E: Believe me, when you've got an Xtreme match with competitors like Ojore and Anthony Grace, you would be mad to look beyond that. They have my focus, but if Reborn thinks that all my attention will be taken away from him so he can jump me, he's got another thing coming.

E: I know his sort, thinks he's better than everyone else, but deep down he doubts it. There is no disputing his natural talent, but he hides behind contractual obligations as he doesn't back himself to do it week in week out.

E: He talks about people coming in for a pay day, but that's not why I'm here. I've spoken about my legacy, I'm here to secure mine, whereas he seems to be intent on throwing away whatever one he had.

TA: Is that you calling him out?

E: Im in 6cwf to fight, he seems to be here to review contract law. I'm not about that, so if he can find a set then I'm not difficult to find.

E: But first, I've got my first match without a partner and I'm excited to get out there knowing that I don't need to watch anyone's back. Every man for himself, no rules, this is what I am here for!

With a confident look on his face, Enforcer strides into the arena.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 05 Apr 2024, 8:19 pm

Alex Walker is shown backstage in his office, stood behind his desk talking on his phone as Jenny McManus stands to the side.

Alex Walker: I have no idea, he didn’t keep me in the loop. But it’s Clarke, he has his own way of dealing with things…

A voice can be heard on the phone as Walker turns and goes to sit…

Alex Walker: I don’t know, I haven’t seen him. But look, it will be fine, I’ve got him and the situation under control, this is just a small blip, a lack of communication if you will. Look I have to go…

Walker sits and shakes his head as Jenny places her hand on his shoulder, they are both startled as the door of the office swings open and Clarke James enters. He strolls up to the desk, clutching his scarecrow mask which he tosses onto the desk before taking a seat on the leather couch...

Alex Walker: Erm…. Didn’t expect to see you here, Clarke… then again, I’m not really sure what you’re going to do at any time…

James rests back in the chair, placing his hands behind his head and rolling his head side to side…

Alex Walker: Did you not think to tell me what you were planning? You know, given my history with Lex… the fact that I own a fairly large stake in this company? I mean, just a simple call…

James leans forward and stares across at Walker…

Clarke James: Alex…..Alex……Alex….. all you do is talk….when are you going to realise that the time for talking is over? While you sit there, masquerading as some kind of leader, JJ Johnson is slowly picking away at everything we have tried to accomplish. Whilst he’s out, recruiting The Saint and Acer, screwing us at every opportunity…. What do you do? You present me with the Parasite Killers….

Alex Walker: In my…

Clarke James: Whilst JJ is taking his company back inch by inch, you’re busy playing childish mind games. JJ Johnson bears, green tea, Cassius references. Don’t you see that you cannot get inside his head, Alex…

Alex Walker: Clarke, listen…

James flips the coffee table up causing Jenny to jump back from behind Walker as James slams his fists on to the table, his eyes wide with rage as he grabs Walker by the scruff of the neck and drags him across the desk…

Clarke James: NO YOU LISTEN, ALEX!!

James eyeballs Walker…

Clarke James: I……..I am the only person that can get inside his head. I know his every move. I know his family. His friends, His hopes. His dreams. His fears and his weaknesses….

Clarke James releases his grip and pushes Walker back into his chair, grabbing his scarecrow mask from the desk…

Clarke James: I gave you every opportunity to provide me with an army, and you provide me with nothing but second-rate soldiers who aren’t fit to stand by my side. So, Alex, I did what real leaders do and I found people worthy of standing by my side. Lex, Jack, they understand the cause, they aren’t here to be passengers, they aren’t here to watch your ineptitude jeopardise EVERYTHING we stand to achieve.

James turns and heads towards the door…

Clarke James: You see, Alex. With or without you, Exodus will destroy the Coalition. We will eliminate JJ Johnson from this company, and I will take my place at the top of this business. I will take back my world title, and I will watch…..this….company…..

James opens the door, the familiar faces of Lex Hart and Perfect Jack stand either side, both holding scarecrow masks in their hands. James turns and stares, dead-eyed towards Walker…

Clarke James: ……fall.

James exits as Lex and Jack stare in at Walker. Lex smirks as Jack places his scarecrow mask over his head and both men walk beside James and out of shot.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Perfect Jack and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down