The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I gotta take my hat off to David Haye...

+6
Jimmy Moz
BALTIMORA
mikeymax71
Knowsit17
tunes666
Steffan
10 posters

Go down

I gotta take my hat off to David Haye... Empty I gotta take my hat off to David Haye...

Post by Steffan Sun 03 Jul 2011, 2:13 am

...he certainly talks a good fight Laugh

Only messing David. We all know you would of beaten up Wlad very bad if it wasnt for your toe...we believe you...honest...

Regards

Steffan

Last edited by Steffan on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Steffan

Back to top Go down

I gotta take my hat off to David Haye... Empty Re: I gotta take my hat off to David Haye...

Post by tunes666 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 2:24 am

poor ickle toe... lol

I think it was pathetic to be honest.

Sure like all injuries in the sport it dont help and it would not have made life any easier for him.. I dont recall him talking about it in the corner and he seemed to move well on his feet all night avoiding allot of punches from WK...

He has a huge guy throwing punches at him... getting hit and coming back at him smirking .... Yet at the end he starts sobbing because his little toe was really painful!

In three of Hayes 5 Heavy Weight fights he has used excuses to cover up weaknesses in a performance.

against Valuev he claimed his hand was hurting so he could not throw his Hayemaker... against Ruiz he claimed he was cut in sparing which prevented him from doing as much defensive sparing as he liked..

and now against WK his baby toe was broke so he could not land his Hayemaker and he had to cut sparing short...

Clutching at straws Haye...

He did not lose because he did not throw his Right hand enough, he was throwing it but he was lunging because he could not reach him and he missed and fell on the floor.

I give Haye Credit for what he has done in boxing and he was Brave against WK, but he lost because WK completely out boxed him Full stop.

Last edited by tunes666 on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

tunes666

Back to top Go down

I gotta take my hat off to David Haye... Empty Re: I gotta take my hat off to David Haye...

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 2:28 am

It was a dilemma as Haye had already pulled out once, so it was basically a choice of fight injured or face being classed permanently as a shameful no-show. Unfortunately that's the way the cookie crumbles in this business.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeymax71 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:11 am

His toe would only have been an issue if Wlad stepped on it. I tipped Haye to win but he did not throw enough punches. I am more angry about Haye's performance as he seemed able to take Wlad punches while grabbed every time David connected. I think Wlad getting points deduction was part of the plan but they need to fight as well if they are going to win. Wlad won fair and square and David will not retire as he will not want to go out like this.

mikeymax71

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 03 Jul 2011, 8:59 am

Tunes are you just generally a bunty-man or simply ignorant? Against Ruiz Haye was marked up before the fight even began. Last night he clearly had a hugely swollen toe. I know you're a WUM but Jesus give it a rest or get some new material. It may not have made any difference, but you and I will never know for certain.

At least he and Booth gave the Klit his dues afterwards, which is more than the arrogant Ukrainian was able to reciprocate.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Moz Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:07 am

3 years of talk talk talk. I just hope this clown retires now. Where did you all watch the fight? I watched it in Varsity, Cardiff. Everyone was cheering on Klitschko lol

Jimmy Moz

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:50 am

Michael spinks blamed his knee for Tyson..

showed the same kind of commitment..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:55 am

BALTIMORA wrote:Tunes are you just generally a bunty-man or simply ignorant? Against Ruiz Haye was marked up before the fight even began. Last night he clearly had a hugely swollen toe. I know you're a WUM but Jesus give it a rest or get some new material. It may not have made any difference, but you and I will never know for certain.

At least he and Booth gave the Klit his dues afterwards, which is more than the arrogant Ukrainian was able to reciprocate.

Im not either Im just telling it how it is and stating the facts that he has a history of blaming flaws on injuries while most other fighters dont.

The toe thing was a rubbish excuse to cover up for a poor performance. The term is "Bad Looser" ... Sure it hurt but so does having a 17 stone Heavy weight champion smash you in the head. David Threw his right hook many times in the fight its just he missed and at rare times it landed it did not Hurt him enough... end of story.

You think he is the first fighter to get cut in sparing?, and that he never spared because of this?.. against Ruiz he got hit for the same reason he got hit at this fight, because Ruiz was relentless coming forward even though he was getting hit... Last night WK done more and came forward hit Haye and most of the time did not get hit... Jesus, There have been times boxers have been out there winning rounds with a Broken Jaw, and you think Haye could not do anything with a Broken toe?... lol

I ask you, are you gullible of just ignorant?

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 11:05 am

BALTIMORA wrote:

Arrogant Ukranian?

Pray tell me who was more arrogant in this whole process?

The big mouth with no class, who ridiculed Wlad for years on end.

Who showed no respect to a deserving champion. Who was downright offensive. It's all very well to call someone a great champion after you've been beaten black and blue for 12 rounds. Haye was a disgrace.

Wlad showed class and sportsmanship all the way through - and, yes, this is still a SPORT.

Do your enjoy your grapes sour? Tuck into another bowl.

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:27 pm

My toe is more swollen than Haye's and its never stopped me. His movement didn't look slowed, he was clowning around all the time!

He lost to the better man.

As Vivek Wallace once said - all words, no verbs
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sun 03 Jul 2011, 2:35 pm

i have broken the same toe before and it is painful, but if you put me in the ring with wlad i would soon forget about it with or without a painkilling injection. the amount of time playing rugby ive had a injury but you dont feel it till afterwards because of the adrenaline. the toe is a excuse, the ref is a excuse he got beat by the much better man

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by ReallyReal Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:48 pm

If being hit 130+ times in the head isn't enough to make the pain of a broken toe disappear, then Klitschko clearly can't punch and you should have battered him, sadly the truth doesn't back up your claims Mr. Haye.

ReallyReal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down