The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character

+19
superflyweight
Roller_Coaster
barragan
seanmichaels
Kenny
Shot 21 LCFC
guildfordbat
Bull
Marky
MIG
ChequeredJersey
Adam D
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Galted
Rowley
The Womble
Mind the windows Tino.
Dolphin Ziggler
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Favourite Non Human Character

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap10%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 12 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 8 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 9 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 10 ]
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 11 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 119

Poll closed

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Empty The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Another hotly contested round has ended, as has Azzy's faith in his fellow man as Only Fools and Horses wins the best TV Programme of the 1980s. 

There were points for Mr T and Arnold Rimmer, Homer Simpson and Baldrick too, and Hero's pick of Bullseye has done enough to keep him with a little cushion in first place overall.

The results were as follows, the ones not given were all decided by our panel as score draws.

Marky – Only Fools and Horses - 12
Kenny – The A Team - 10
onlytreblewinners – Red Dwarf - 10
Adam D – The Simpsons - 7
ChequeredJersey – Blackadder Goes Forth - 6 
NickisBHAFC – Auf Wiedersen Pet - 5
Rowley – Boys from the Black Stuff - 4
Hulking Up – Quantum Leap - 4
Nakatomi Plaza – Knight Rider - 2
Hero – Bullseye - 2

This week you will be voting for your Favourite Non Human Character. Doctor Who and Gromit are two I have banned from this round, much to the chagrin of all involved (or the two people that picked them). As ever, remember you are voting for your TWO favourities. Tino got a weird pick because, well, you'll work it out.

Next round we move onto a round that will no doubt cause controversy. Round Six will be "Guilty Pleasure". Awkward isnt it? I want something that you are either embarrassed to watch, or at least you dont bring it up in conversation. I will do some judging on this, I want no "Well, it is a bit embarrassing watch Game of Thrones cos its old n that". You arent embarrassed, you are trying to win, and for that Tino hates you. 

Bear in mind that those voting will be looking for the same criteria, you want to pick something interesting but also a bit odd/frowned upon. If you are content watching TOWIE, Made in Chelsea, Britain's Got "Talent" or Rugby League then you may be an idiot but you could well win this round. TNA will be accepted but rightly booed out of the building.

Note: Rugby League will not be accepted as people are apparently proud of themselves for watching this nonsense. 

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Empty Re: The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:31 pm

bhb001 wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm a youthful 40 though Tina

Bleeding mid-life crisis, me thinks. Why not buy a porsche like any self respecting man

We established earlier I could not even afford the mx5. Given this a porsche seems a distant pipe dream. Also don't much care for cars, purely functional items for me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 Empty Re: The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character

Post by bhb001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Rowley wrote:You're the second person in two days to accuse me of being an alias of Winchester. If this continues even I will start to have doubts.

Split personality? Naw. Not enough of one to split surely

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Still no votes for Zelda.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:12 pm

I have got way more than I expected this time round union. Still not many but was expecting a zero.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:32 pm

lot of talk about LH still no votes. should have gone for gentle ben i think.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm

I'm doing pretty well this time, but expected to do awesomely. Never mind. I expect the next round will be pants for me.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 pm

All the next round proves is that peoples wives are going to sleep earlier than them

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:36 pm

I dont have a wife

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:43 pm

I made my wife and kids watch my guilty pleasure!! Won't say anymore about that, but it isn't suppose to be a double entendre!!

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:15 pm

I blame my Mum for my guilty pleasure Wink
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:21 pm

My guilty pleasure is hugely embarrassing Sad. I'd blame it on my girlfriend but that would be a lie
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Apparently my guilty pleasure is the most unmanly thing that Mr Ziggler has ever googled

I don't think i should take that as a compliment
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 pm

One vote for Zelda!

Yay!

Next...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Union Cane wrote:One vote for Zelda!

Yay!

Next...

That is quite a camp post, Union.

Congratulations though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 pm

It is rather camp isn't it, I guess I just got carried away in the moment.

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 3559488474 
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:12 am

Forgive me if im wrong but I believe I am only missing CJB's and Julius nominations for the next round

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:06 am

Come on Dolph, get the next round up anyway? They have had long enough.

Last day for a fortnight for me and I am in full-time holiday mode. I will be funnier and more charming than usual. If, indeed, that is even possible.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:10 am

I see someone caved in and gave Zelda a pity vote Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:12 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:I see someone caved in and gave Zelda a pity vote Laugh

It was worth it just to see Union produce quite possibly the campest post in 606v2 history.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Come on Dolph, get the next round up anyway?  They have had long enough.

Last day for a fortnight for me and I am in full-time holiday mode.  I will be funnier and more charming than usual.  If, indeed, that is even possible.

Yay!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:31 am

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Come on Dolph, get the next round up anyway?  They have had long enough.

Last day for a fortnight for me and I am in full-time holiday mode.  I will be funnier and more charming than usual.  If, indeed, that is even possible.

Yay!

What is it with all the 'Yay's'? First Cane, now you.

It is almost as camp as LOL. Almost.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:37 am

I've never said "Yay" or even typed it until today. But man, it felt good!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:40 am

I think our scary run of coincidences has well and truly run it's course, super.

You're a Scotsman as well. My father would be ashamed of you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:40 am

Muttley got 7 votes, yay!

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:41 am

Leave it Azzy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:47 am

I would, but my vote for your beetle gives me free reign I believe Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:50 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:I would, but my vote for your beetle gives me free reign I believe Whistle

Good point. I still don't know who the other voter was, it wasn't me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:51 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Azzy Mahmood wrote:I would, but my vote for your beetle gives me free reign I believe Whistle

Good point.  I still don't know who the other voter was, it wasn't me.

That was Wingrove, he thought it was a menu.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:53 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Good point.  I still don't know who the other voter was, it wasn't me.

That was Wingrove, he thought it was a menu.

Laugh 

It hurts me to admit it, but that genuinely made me LOL.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:55 am

If that doesn't elicit a 'yay', nothing will Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:56 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:If that doesn't elicit a 'yay', nothing will Laugh

Nothing on this earth could make me resort to that, Azzy.

Just for you...

I am 35 years old and have never used 'yay' in conversation.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:12 am

Woohoo The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 6 3559488474

I'm 31 and don't have a tattoo, but use the word 'yay' about 4 times a day when speaking with the wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:45 pm

We have the next round up

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6