The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character

+19
superflyweight
Roller_Coaster
barragan
seanmichaels
Kenny
Shot 21 LCFC
guildfordbat
Bull
Marky
MIG
ChequeredJersey
Adam D
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Galted
Rowley
The Womble
Mind the windows Tino.
Dolphin Ziggler
23 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Favourite Non Human Character

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 12 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 8 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 9 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 10 ]
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 11 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 119

Poll closed

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Empty The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Another hotly contested round has ended, as has Azzy's faith in his fellow man as Only Fools and Horses wins the best TV Programme of the 1980s. 

There were points for Mr T and Arnold Rimmer, Homer Simpson and Baldrick too, and Hero's pick of Bullseye has done enough to keep him with a little cushion in first place overall.

The results were as follows, the ones not given were all decided by our panel as score draws.

Marky – Only Fools and Horses - 12
Kenny – The A Team - 10
onlytreblewinners – Red Dwarf - 10
Adam D – The Simpsons - 7
ChequeredJersey – Blackadder Goes Forth - 6 
NickisBHAFC – Auf Wiedersen Pet - 5
Rowley – Boys from the Black Stuff - 4
Hulking Up – Quantum Leap - 4
Nakatomi Plaza – Knight Rider - 2
Hero – Bullseye - 2

This week you will be voting for your Favourite Non Human Character. Doctor Who and Gromit are two I have banned from this round, much to the chagrin of all involved (or the two people that picked them). As ever, remember you are voting for your TWO favourities. Tino got a weird pick because, well, you'll work it out.

Next round we move onto a round that will no doubt cause controversy. Round Six will be "Guilty Pleasure". Awkward isnt it? I want something that you are either embarrassed to watch, or at least you dont bring it up in conversation. I will do some judging on this, I want no "Well, it is a bit embarrassing watch Game of Thrones cos its old n that". You arent embarrassed, you are trying to win, and for that Tino hates you. 

Bear in mind that those voting will be looking for the same criteria, you want to pick something interesting but also a bit odd/frowned upon. If you are content watching TOWIE, Made in Chelsea, Britain's Got "Talent" or Rugby League then you may be an idiot but you could well win this round. TNA will be accepted but rightly booed out of the building.

Note: Rugby League will not be accepted as people are apparently proud of themselves for watching this nonsense. 

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:26 am

I went for Spike and Brian Griffin.

Another one whou could have been there was Salem the cat from Sabrina The Teenage Witch. That guy was cool as f*ck!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Five: Best Non Human Character

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:28 am

guildfordbat wrote:Honourable mention to Paddington but regard him far more as a figure of children's literature than tv.

I regard him as a figure of ridicule, with his stupid duffel coat that he wears in all weathers. It is about 400 degrees today and I bet that idiotic bear still has that coat on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:29 am

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Another one whou could have been there was Salem the cat from Sabrina The Teenage Witch. That guy was cool as f*ck!!!
Good call, he was pretty funny. Although I'll admit he wasn't the reason I used to watch that...

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:30 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Laugh

My childhood was spent watching Button Moon, He-Man, Thundercats, Transformers, Knightmare, Run the Risk and Fun House. That's pretty much all I ever watched, I was an outdoorsy kid.

You can tell we're the same age!
I could probably add loads more to that list. I got home from school and religeously watched CBBC and CITV pretty much everyday! Laugh 

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:31 am

Haha yeah, I could probably add a couple more, but I was always playing football. It's a shame all those hours I put in on the green outside my house never paid off into actual talent, if I'd have known I was going to be a mediocre player I'd have stayed in and watched TV Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:32 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I regard him as a figure of ridicule, with his stupid duffel coat that he wears in all weathers.  It is about 400 degrees today and I bet that idiotic bear still has that coat on.

If he took the coat off he would be Paddington Bare...

drumroll 
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:32 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Another one whou could have been there was Salem the cat from Sabrina The Teenage Witch. That guy was cool as f*ck!!!
Good call, he was pretty funny. Although I'll admit he wasn't the reason I used to watch that...

Harvey?

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:33 am

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I regard him as a figure of ridicule, with his stupid duffel coat that he wears in all weathers.  It is about 400 degrees today and I bet that idiotic bear still has that coat on.

If he took the coat off he would be Paddington Bare...

drumroll 

Good one Union.

There's a voice, keeps on calling me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:34 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
guildfordbat wrote:Honourable mention to Paddington but regard him far more as a figure of children's literature than tv.

I regard him as a figure of ridicule, with his stupid duffel coat that he wears in all weathers.  It is about 400 degrees today and I bet that idiotic bear still has that coat on.
Tino - when like me, you've been to a cricket match in glorious weather (with a forecast for much more of the same) in just a T shirt, shorts and flip flops and then the heavens open for the entire morning, you'll realise - as I did - that Paddington wasn't such a mug after all!!

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:There's a voice, keeps on calling me.

furious 
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:36 am

guildfordbat wrote:

I regard him as a figure of ridicule, with his stupid duffel coat that he wears in all weathers.  It is about 400 degrees today and I bet that idiotic bear still has that coat on.
Tino - when like me, you've been to a cricket match in glorious weather (with a forecast for much more of the same) in just a T shirt, shorts and flip flops and then the heavens open for the entire morning, you'll realise - as I did - that Paddington wasn't such a mug after all!!

GB, between you and I, I actually don't mind Paddington. I am trying to wind Galted up as it is one of the few pleasures I have left in life.

Don't tell him though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:36 am

Sent in my next round picks , but for me they aren't really guilty pleasures as i like them even if others frown upon them ( my wife leaves the room when i get control of the remote )

This round i have voted for Animal ( which is a great shout ) and Lassie ( the original non human  tv star along with Mr Ed )

others from my youth Champion the Wonder Horse , Rin Tin Tin , and Mork from Mork and Mindy

Last edited by Kenny on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:36 am

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:There's a voice, keeps on calling me.

furious 

Is it back in there? Good, because I can't get it out of mine either.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:38 am

There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road, that's where I'll always be.
Every stop I make, I make a new friend,
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again

Could be a program about cottaging if you think about it.......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:39 am

guildfordbat wrote:

GB, between you and I, I actually don't mind Paddington.  I am trying to wind Galted up as it is one of the few pleasures I have left in life.

Don't tell him though.
Not a word from me, Tino.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:40 am

I cannot believe what I've just read. Of course he wears a coat, he'd look like a right t1t in his hat without wearing a coat & if he didn't wear his hat he'd have nowhere to keep his marmalade sandwiches.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:41 am

I think I've got him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:43 am

And then I read the exchange between Tino & guildord & realise I've been made to look foolish.  Tino is starting to remind me of a small stone you get lodged in your Hi-Tech that cuts into your heel but cannot be removed as whatever animal you're running from would then catch up to you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:45 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I think I've got him.
Yep. I'll give you that, Tino. Galted might want to use one of his referrals to the third umpire but I doubt that it'll be overturned!

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:47 am

guildfordbat wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I think I've got him.
Yep. I'll give you that, Tino. Galted might want to use one of his referrals to the third umpire but I doubt that it'll be overturned!

No chance. Hot spot and HawkEye both have him nailed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:47 am

Eddie!, Eddie!, Eddie! Come on..., that little dog tormented Frasier for 11 series', his comic validity in the series never tiring... Eddie!, Eddie!, Eddie! And he was REAL, this ought to be worth extra points, Bender isn't even as good as Muttley when it comes to animated genius.

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:50 am

barragan wrote:Eddie!, Eddie!, Eddie! Come on..., that little dog tormented Frasier for 11 series', his comic validity in the series never tiring... Eddie!, Eddie!, Eddie! And he was REAL, this ought to be worth extra points, Bender isn't even as good as Muttley when it comes to animated genius.

Someone mentioned earlier that Eddie's dead.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:52 am

bender was never alive

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:54 am

barragan wrote:bender was never alive

Bender lives, he's that bit of evil in all of us, especially in my mate Wingrove.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:54 am

Galted wrote:
barragan wrote:bender was never alive

Bender lives, he's that bit of evil in all of us, especially in my mate Wingrove.

Laugh 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:55 am

Paddington bear is named after the greatest of all Stations near the greatest of all hospitals where all the best people were born (the new Prince, me ...) and came from Peru. Plus he had killer dress sense. Made of win
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:57 am

If he was born in Peru why did his parents name him after a West London train station? Or do they have a Paddington station out there as well?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:57 am

ChequeredJersey wrote:Paddington bear is named after the greatest of all Stations near the greatest of all hospitals where all the best people were born (the new Prince, me ...) and came from Peru. Plus he had killer dress sense. Made of win

Killer dress sense? He looks like a cuddly little version of Liam Gallagher. That, old boy, is not made of win.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:58 am

ChequeredJersey wrote:Paddington bear is named after the greatest of all Stations near the greatest of all hospitals where all the best people were born (the new Prince, me ...) and came from Peru. Plus he had killer dress sense. Made of win

Could not have summed it up more perfectly. I shall use the phrase "made of win" to annoy my colleagues as homage.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:00 pm

bender wishes he could be a dog like eddie

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:01 pm

seanmichaels wrote:If he was born in Peru why did his parents name him after a West London train station? Or do they have a Paddington station out there as well?

His parents never named him "Paddington", the Brown family named him that after finding him at Paddington Station.  His name was probably Hernandez or Ramone or Cecil, something along those lines.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:02 pm

Galted wrote:  I shall use the phrase "made of win" to annoy my colleagues as homage.

It's already working pretty well on here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:04 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:  I shall use the phrase "made of win" to annoy my colleagues as homage.

It's already working pretty well on here.

"Made of win". LOL.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:32 pm

I work opposite the site where Paddington Bear's were first made. Made by Jeremy Clarkson's mum Shirley in Doncaster.

There you are then.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:42 pm

The Womble wrote:I work opposite the site where Paddington Bear's were first made. Made by Jeremy Clarkson's mum Shirley in Doncaster.

There you are then.

There's got to be an unanswerable QI question in there somewhere.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:59 pm

The Womble wrote:I work opposite the site where Paddington Bear's were first made. Made by Jeremy Clarkson's mum Shirley in Doncaster.

There you are then.

Hold on, I thought he was born in Peru not Jeremy Clarkson's less hairy sibling from Donny?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:05 pm

I was largely on the fence about Paddington but having realised Clarkson is in any way shape or form involved has sealed it for me. I now hate him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:10 pm

I quite like Clarkson. Once nobbed one of his au pairs.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:11 pm

So everyone is in agreement then, Paddington is a bit of a t!t.

Shall we move on?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:So everyone is in agreement then, Paddington is a bit of a t!t.

Shall we move on?

I think you want to move on because you know the subject will eventually get to the fact that giant centipedes make up a good proportion of the Peruvian Bear's diet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:So everyone is in agreement then, Paddington is a bit of a t!t.

Shall we move on?

I think you want to move on because you know the subject will eventually get to the fact that giant centipedes make up a good proportion of the Peruvian Bear's diet.

Whatever, michaels. There is about as much chance of Paddington eating a Scolopendra gigantea as there is you actually sleeping with a female, let along Clarkson's au pair.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:19 pm

Due to prior committments I am dropping the voting bombshell that is Q off of Star Trek and running away for the rest of the afternoon.

Together with Animal.

I have voted on the basis that they would make the most awesome-est duo in the most ridiculous spin off ever created.

picard

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:20 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:I'm 31 and I've never heard of Littlest Hobo.

We did this on the last thread.  But if you insist....

I am 35 and have heard of the Littlest Hobo.

Me too. This is geting spooky, Tina.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:21 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Me too.  This is geting spooky, Tina.  

What is your opinion on Arthropods?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:22 pm

Rowley wrote:I was largely on the fence about Paddington but having realised Clarkson is in any way shape or form involved has sealed it for me. I now hate him.

That makes little sense Rowley. You hate a bear (possibly orphaned) because he was exploited by a Clarkson?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Shall we move on?

Whatever, michaels.  There is about as much chance of Paddington eating a Scolopendra gigantea as there is you actually sleeping with a female, let along Clarkson's au pair.

Both are facts dear.

Besides the Giant Panda, the Spectacled Bear is perhaps the most herbivorous living bear species.[28] These bears also eat cultivated plants, such as sugarcane (Saccharum ssp.), honey (made by Apis ssp.), and corn (Zea mays), and have been known to travel above the tree line for berries and more ground-based bromeliads.[29] When food is abundant, such as large corn fields, up to nine individual bears have feed close by each other in a single vicinity. Animal prey is usually quite small, but these bears can prey on adult deer, llama (Lama glama) and domestic cattle (Bos primigenius taurus) and horses (Equus ferus caballus).[14][23][30] Animal prey has included rabbits, mice, other rodents, birds at the nest (especially ground-nesting birds like tinamous or lapwings (Vanellus ssp.)), arthropods, and carrion.[

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I quite like Clarkson. Once nobbed one of his au pairs.

Was that before or after your daliance with Sonia from Eastenders?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:23 pm

No love being shown for Lassie Crying or Very sad 

come on people compared to the others dogs in this list Lassie is gorgeous and could bark in way humans could understand !!
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:24 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Me too.  This is geting spooky, Tina.  

What is your opinion on Arthropods?

I feel for them, but Stephen Hawking has shown that they can still have a long life and be of some use to society provided they have access to the right medical care.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Shall we move on?

Whatever, michaels.  There is about as much chance of Paddington eating a Scolopendra gigantea as there is you actually sleeping with a female, let along Clarkson's au pair.

Both are facts dear.

Besides the Giant Panda, the Spectacled Bear is perhaps the most herbivorous living bear species.[28] These bears also eat cultivated plants, such as sugarcane (Saccharum ssp.), honey (made by Apis ssp.), and corn (Zea mays), and have been known to travel above the tree line for berries and more ground-based bromeliads.[29] When food is abundant, such as large corn fields, up to nine individual bears have feed close by each other in a single vicinity. Animal prey is usually quite small, but these bears can prey on adult deer, llama (Lama glama) and domestic cattle (Bos primigenius taurus) and horses (Equus ferus caballus).[14][23][30] Animal prey has included rabbits, mice, other rodents, birds at the nest (especially ground-nesting birds like tinamous or lapwings (Vanellus ssp.)), arthropods, and carrion.[

No specific mention of centipedes. Arthropods include over a million different species.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next