The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History

+19
Hulking_up
Trebs
Adam D
compelling and rich
LondonTiger
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
superflyweight
Galted
JuliusHMarx
ChequeredJersey
Il Gialloblu
kingjohn7
Bull
bhb001
The Womble
Kenny
Dr Gregory House MD
Dolphin Ziggler
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Best Fictional Moment in TV History

The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 15 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 9 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 11 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 11 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 84

Poll closed

The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Empty The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 14:54

First topic message reminder :

Well, this is it, we have made it to the end. A long and arduous journey comes to its close as we pick the best fictional moment in TV history. 

Eastenders is well represented and many, many of you have proven that this forum is your internet home as at least five of you made the "moon landings" joke! The Breaking Bad choice is spoiler boxed below for those who are catching up (it was submitted a week ago so will have nothing from the latest episode).

Please select two choices (and avoid the ones that are questionably fictional if you believe them to have happened!)

The results from last week are as follows:

Father Ted/Sir Johnny English - 12
Fawlty Towers/Bhb001 - 12
The Office/Adam D - 8
Blackadder/Julius - 7
Only Fools and Horses/Onlytreblewinners - 7
Phoenix Nights/Superflyweight - 5
Porridge/Rowley - 4
I'm Alan Partridge/Tino - 3
IT Crowd/Hero - 2
Red Dwarf/Hulking Up - 1

That Leaves us with a scoreboard full of drama and tension. The perennial number 2 Whistle Adam goes into the final round on top of the pile, one of four men who can win it.

Adam D - 50
Hero - 49
Marky – 48
Tino – 38
Nakatomi Plaza – 36
Chequered Jersey - 34
Kenny – 30
OnlyTrebleWinners 29
Dolphin Ziggler 27
Bull - 27
VDT – 23
Julius H Marx - 23
Rowley - 22
B3rragan – 21
Sir Johnny English – 21
BHB001 – 20
Superflyweight 16
CJB – 14
Compelling and Rich - 12
NickisBHAFC - 10
Hulking Up - 9
SeanMichaels 6
xViperx - 5

THE BREAKING BAD SPOILER:

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Empty Re: The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 13:56

I am in by the way Tina, in case I do not see the post quick enough when you ask for participants.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History - Page 4 Empty Re: The Inaugural TV Cup - 10th and Final Round: Best (Fictional) Moment in TV History

Post by Galted Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 13:57

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote: (and almost certainly fix it so neither Jeff or Galted get any points).
Galted seems capable of doing that without any interference from you.
Not so sure, after what Tino said I think the previous competition may have been rigged.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:00

I'm in as well. Having gone from mediocre to poor to abysmal throughout the 3 cups I can't sink any lower so quite fancy my chances in the next one.

If places are oversubscribed I will withdraw my entry as I am very nice.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:01

I'd like to have another go, but it might all be a bit high-brow for me to be honest.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:04

Galted wrote:

If places are oversubscribed I will withdraw my entry as I am very nice.
Nah, you're in pal.  You, Jeff, Adam, Union and Dolphin are confirmed.  

Although I'm sure it will be oversubscribed due to my incredible popularity across the forum.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:07

Union Cane wrote:I'd like to have another go, but it might all be a bit high-brow for me to be honest.
I am thinking of throwing a random 'Greatest arthropod' round in there somewhere, Union.  That won't be too high-brow for you.

I warn you though, you start correcting my grammar again and you get kicked out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:09

Throw in some question about happy hardcore in the music section Tina. Union will come into his own at that point.

He corrected my grammar yesterday Tina. It is hurtful isn't it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:12

Rowley wrote:Throw in some question about happy hardcore in the music section Tina. Union will come into his own at that point.

He corrected my grammar yesterday Tina. It is hurtful isn't it.
There is zero chance of having a happy hardcore round, Jeff.

It is hurtful, especially as on the rare occasions he gets things wrong he becomes very defensive. I tolerate it though. As you've mentioned in the past, he is borderline autistic so we shouldn't be cruel.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:13

Boom shakalack.

If you use language correctly my corrections would not be neccessary.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:14

Don't push me Union.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:14

First Blood.

Do I get a point?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:15

Union Cane wrote:First Blood.

Do I get a point?
Vaguely amusing, but no.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:15

Union Cane wrote:Boom shakalack.

If you use language correctly my corrections would not be neccessary.

*necessary*

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:16

Aww shucks.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:16

Do I get a point?
You playing "Famous Lines from Famous Movies now"?

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:17

You talking to me?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:18

Union Cane wrote:Aww shucks.
Only been waiting 4 years for such an opportunity Union. Is every bit as sweet as I hoped it would be.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:18

bhb001 wrote:

Do I get a point?
You playing "Famous Lines from Famous Movies now"?
Do you want to be in the soon to arrive 'Culture Cup' (sounds like a Boy George tribute act) bhb?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:18

Union Cane wrote:You talking to me?
Taxi Driver.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:18

Rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Aww shucks.
Only been waiting 4 years for such an opportunity Union. Is every bit as sweet as I hoped it would be.
And you get a bonus point for your efforts, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:21

Pedants.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:21

I'll be in the Cultural Cup if there is space?
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:22

The Womble wrote:I'll be in the Cultural Cup if there is space?
You're in, buddy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:34

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Womble wrote:I'll be in the Cultural Cup if there is space?
You're in, buddy.
Nice one, I can't wait for all my nominations to be ridiculed.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:43

i'll have a go, although if questions go up on bank Holiday Monday dont expect my answers in too early as ill be rough

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:46

compelling and rich wrote:i'll have a go, although if questions go up on bank Holiday Monday dont expect my answers in too early as ill be rough
You're in mate.

I won't be doing it on BH, don't worry. I am out all day.

Going to Colchester zoo if anyone is interested.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:47

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Going to Colchester zoo if anyone is interested.
Take sandwiches mate, the food there is extortionate.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:49

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Going to Colchester zoo if anyone is interested.
Take sandwiches mate, the food there is extortionate.
Duly noted, Union.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:52

I went to Leeds Castle last weekend.  Wasn't great so wouldn't advise anyone to go there for the Bank Holiday.  The maze was rubbish, I could see over the top.

I'm going to spend the Bank Holiday masturbating by the wheelie bins behind the Sainsbury Local if anyone's interested.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 14:57

The best bit about the maze at Leeds Castle is the grotto you have to go through to exit. You can get up to all sorts in the dark there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:00

Was full of Japanese kids getting on my nerves. Girl I was with was pretty claustrophobic as well so she hated the whole experience.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:01

Galted wrote:Girl I was with was pretty claustrophobic as well so she hated the whole experience.
Would it have mattered where you were?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:01

Galted wrote:Girl I was with was pretty claustrophobic as well so she hated the whole experience.
Well there's not much room in those wheelie bins.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:03

c**t

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:05

Union Cane wrote:
Well there's not much room in those wheelie bins.
I wouldn't get inside one, there's always a chance someone's going to lob a cat in which could be unpleasant.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:08

Galted wrote:
c**t  
Coat?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:10

You've given me quite a complex about the day Tino, it's possible she didn't enjoy any of it and the maze was the final straw.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:13

Galted wrote:You've given me quite a complex about the day Tino, it's possible she didn't enjoy any of it and the maze was the final straw.
I'm sure she had the best day of her life.

Until Wingrove felt her up that evening.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:23

Galted wrote:You've given me quite a complex about the day Tino, it's possible she didn't enjoy any of it and the maze was the final straw.
I'm sure she had the best day of her life.

Until Wingrove felt her up that evening.
doubt it, he hasn't shown too much interest in the ladies since his mum bought him a new .303

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4