The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Dec 2014, 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Thu 11 Dec 2014, 2:04 pm

I've only ever been to a strip club once. For a mate's eighteenth. His mom took us there. One of those parents who are never around so she was trying to look cool. Some Japanese girl stuffed her snatch in my face. I was quite fearful of having caught an STD
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Dec 2014, 2:40 pm

The only strip club I ever went in was actually in Japan.
The most shocking eye-opener in the naivety of my youth was that the salesman charged it all to expenses without batting an eyelid.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Dec 2014, 2:44 pm

I did ask for a VAT receipt when I put my pound in the pint pot. I can only assume she forgot.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 11 Dec 2014, 2:58 pm

Two f's in off Jef.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Dec 2014, 3:18 pm

Film

1. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'

2. Tell me with the Rapture and the reverent in the right, right. You vitriolic, patriotic, slam fight, bright light Feeling pretty psyched

3. You got how many bills to pay And how many kids, And you forgot about The things that we did

4. Movin' to the country, Gonna eat a lot of peaches

5. Oh love, we shine like a burning star, fallen from the sky

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Dec 2014, 3:22 pm

Union Cane wrote:Two f's in off Jef.

You've lost me Union.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Dec 2014, 3:24 pm

Independence Day Sean - Spaceman, Presidents of the USA, Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 11 Dec 2014, 3:25 pm

Rowley wrote:

You've lost me Union.

Your location, I presume that the first of should be off, or if not off then not there at all.

Do they really drop their drawers for a pound?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Dec 2014, 3:26 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Rowley wrote:

You've lost me Union.

Your location, I presume that the first of should be off, or if not off then not there at all.

Do they really drop their drawers for a pound?

Cheers Union, will amend it, and yes they do.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Dec 2014, 3:28 pm

Rowley wrote:Independence Day Sean - Spaceman, Presidents of the USA, Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Correct. You missed REM - End of the World, U2 The Fly (Jeff Goldblum).

Cracking film,sequel set for 2016 i think.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Dec 2014, 3:40 pm

I like a bit of existentialist funk Jeff
http://www.guavaleaf.com/video/8371/The-Time--Chocolate--Soul-Train#sthash.sqxiYJvy.dpbs

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Dec 2014, 4:48 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I like a bit of existentialist funk Jeff
http://www.guavaleaf.com/video/8371/The-Time--Chocolate--Soul-Train#sthash.sqxiYJvy.dpbs

I don't Jules, but it may well be obscure and elitist enough for me to force myself to like.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 12 Dec 2014, 6:43 am

1 Fresh Prince of Bel Air - Fresh Prince of Bel Air (Will Smith)
4 - Peaches - presidents of the USA

Fist

morning

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Dec 2014, 7:48 am

Morning Rick, Christmas do at work this evening, plan to do nothing today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 12 Dec 2014, 8:04 am

Morning Jeff, sound plan indeed, are you hoping to disgrace yourself at the works do? Or will it be a case of professional demeanour at all times?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 Dec 2014, 8:06 am

Rowley wrote:Morning Rick, Christmas do at work this evening, plan to do nothing today.

What, not even fight feelings of ennui?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Dec 2014, 8:43 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:Morning Rick, Christmas do at work this evening, plan to do nothing today.

What, not even fight feelings of ennui?

That is an ongoing yet seemingly lost battle.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Dec 2014, 8:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Jeff, sound plan indeed, are you hoping to disgrace yourself at the works do?  Or will it be a case of professional demeanour at all times?

Our London office are up in Sheffield tonight Rick, I will spend half the evening convincing them the bar prices are correct.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 12 Dec 2014, 9:18 am

Jeff wrote:Our London office are up in Sheffield tonight Rick, I will spend half the evening convincing them the bar prices are correct.

And why the ale is cold with a head on it?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 9:52 am

One of the few Northern traits that has stuck with me. John Smiths good, London Pride bad.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 12 Dec 2014, 9:57 am

I got into a scuffle at our Christmas do last week, had to be dragged away.

Quite embarrassing really.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:00 am

Union Cane wrote:I got into a scuffle at our Christmas do last week, had to be dragged away.

Quite embarrassing really.

A couple of years ago one of the client service chicks through a punch at an adviser (with whiom she'd been having an affair), missed and took out one of the canteen ladies. Cracking connection by all accounts and the poor old girl ended up doing a Judah style chicken dance across the dancefloor.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:06 am

My works do passed without incident last week, though drinking wine straight from the bottle on a dancefloor when the free far ran out practically oozed class.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:09 am

Mine's a week today. I tend to avoid work do's as my capacity to get drunk beyond all realms of sanity and proximity to work colleagues is not a good fit.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:19 am

seanmichaels wrote:
A couple of years ago one of the client service chicks through a punch at an adviser (with whiom she'd been having an affair), missed and took out one of the canteen ladies. Cracking connection by all accounts and the poor old girl ended up doing a Judah style chicken dance across the dancefloor.

Threw.

I am just glad Jules is not around to see this.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:20 am

I remember one chap casually walking over to a table at quite a posh works do and started a conversation with the lines...

"you know when you are at work and you really need a w@nk"

And then wen on to recount technique and anecdotes to a mixture of Horrified and Amused table occupants...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:27 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Threw.

I am just glad Jules is not around to see this.

I saw it. I forgave it because of the nice use of 'whom' (and also forgave the typo in the aforementioned pronoun).

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:32 am

I'm playing the 'abused brain cells' card at this point.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:55 am

History

1. If you play with fire You' re gonna get burned Some of my friends Are gonna die young

2. All of Rubin's cards were marked in advance, The trial was a pig-circus he never had a chance

3. 'Cause I only got one burning desir, To let the whole town know that you're a dirty little liar, I ain't gonna get stuck in your muck and mire

4. She's the one for me, She's all I really need, Cause she's the one for me, Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness

5. I just need to know you care, guarantee that you'll be there, When I wake up in the night will you by my guiding light? I don't care how far until you play tonight. Just tell me where you are and everything's gonna be alright.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:18 am

Presuming 2 is hurricane bob dylan

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:19 am

Haven't got a phucking clue.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:30 am

rick_dagless wrote:Presuming 2  is hurricane bob dylan

Correct.

Jeff stop photocopying your arse and get on to the quiz.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:31 am

5. Shooting Star by Bang!

Yay!

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 3933776953
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:34 am

Is 4 "She's the One for Me" by the Beta Band?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:34 am

Put in a special one for union as well....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:35 am

Union Cane wrote:5. Shooting Star by Bang!

Yay!

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 3933776953

Laugh

Correct sir.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:35 am

superflyweight wrote:Is 4 "She's the One for Me" by the Beta Band?

No

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:

No

It's Smashing Pumpkins Zero I think

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:41 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

No

It's Smashing Pumpkins Zero I think

Correct.

You must know 1?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:41 am

Having said that, so should superfly. Best jock band there is.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:Having said that, so should superfly. Best jock band there is.

Doesn't sound like something the Vaselines would write.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:47 am

It is not Texas before Windows chirps in....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:51 am

Sounds like some kind of nonsense that Primal Scream would write. Swastika Eyes?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:54 am

It will be Stuka then, as one of the other songs is Hurricane is clearly some sort of war plane link.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:59 am

This is like you're all talking in a foreign language again.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 12 Dec 2014, 12:23 pm

Is no 1 Bananarama? Some song about drugs.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:36 pm

Michaels has finally falling into the ground floor toilet.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:40 pm

superflyweight wrote:Michaels has finally falling into the ground floor toilet.  

Really superfly, you as well?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:47 pm

Oh phor phuck sake.  Phullest apologies!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:05 pm

Just nipped to the pub for a few .

1. If you play with fire You' re gonna get burned Some of my friends Are gonna die young Primal Scream - Stuka

2. All of Rubin's cards were marked in advance, The trial was a pig-circus he never had a chance Bob Dylan - Hurricane

3. 'Cause I only got one burning desir, To let the whole town know that you're a dirty little liar, I ain't gonna get stuck in your muck and mire LeAnn Rimes - Spitfire

4. She's the one for me, She's all I really need, Cause she's the one for me, Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness Smashing Pumpkins - Zero

5. I just need to know you care, guarantee that you'll be there, When I wake up in the night will you by my guiding light? I don't care how far until you play tonight. Just tell me where you are and everything's gonna be alright. Happy Hardcore - Shooting Star

Link all WWII aeroplanes

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next