The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Dec 2014, 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 8:31 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Didn't see him either though I was on the look-out for him.  Saw a dapper-looking chap at the Bishopsgate exit at Liverpool Street who I thought might be Tino soI strode up to him and asked, expectantly, "are you Tino?"
He said, "no".

I'm starting to wonder if Tino really exists.

That was me.  I knew it was you (Hi-Tecs) so I answered 'no'.  Nothing against you, I was just running late to meet Eric Pickles.

Morning all.

Seasons greeting my dear friend

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 8:32 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:Didn't see him either though I was on the look-out for him.  Saw a dapper-looking chap at the Bishopsgate exit at Liverpool Street who I thought might be Tino soI strode up to him and asked, expectantly, "are you Tino?"
He said, "no".

That was me.  I knew it was you (Hi-Tecs) so I answered 'no'.  Nothing against you, I was just running late to meet Eric Pickles.

Morning all.

And to you, Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 8:36 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
He said, "no".

Morning all.

And to you, Shah.

No need to wear armour and that particular armour is a millenium out of date, i'm in a strangely mild mood today

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 8:37 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
He said, "no".

Morning all.

And to you, Shah.

No need to wear armour and that particular armour is a millenium out of date, i'm in a strangely mild mood today

Your 'mild' mood is still slightly more deranged than most people ever reach at their worst moments.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 8:45 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
He said, "no".

Morning all.

And to you, Shah.

Your 'mild' mood is still slightly more deranged than most people ever reach at their worst moments.

Coises...Foiled again

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 19 Dec 2014, 8:50 am

Morning all, how was the meal Tina? Good skills on avoiding Galted by the way.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 8:54 am

Poor Galted, brainwashed by the no means no propoganda, whereas tino was simply playing hard to get

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 19 Dec 2014, 8:59 am

I'm kind of blue
Blue for you again
I guess I'm a fool
Least I'm not innocent

Rather melancholy today. Either I'm an idiot, generally unhappy, or a victim of my past. Or a combination of all three. What's the number of your therapist sean?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:00 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all, how was the meal Tina? Good skills on avoiding Galted by the way.

Morning Jeff. It was very nice, very nice indeed.

I had the haggis and bashed neeps, followed by New York strip steak (medium rare) and then ended with some lemon and mango sorbet. I really wanted the bread and butter pudding but I was too stuffed.

Fatso also started with the haggis, but then had pork belly and ended with the bread and butter pudding. He was gracious enough to let me try a tiny bit.

1 x bottle of white
1 x bottle of red
A few beers before hand
4 x Chivas Regal scotch (2 each)
1 x Double Espresso (me)
1 x Cappuccino (fat lad)

Total cost: £304.40 Shocked

His turn next year though. KFC probably.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:03 am

That is quite a bill Tina! The most I have ever paid for me and TSMR was around £250, think that was in Chester.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:04 am

I can't believe Jed Bush is running for President. Should be Universal Laws against that.

Shah, did you receive the airdrop of mince pies we sent you?

Just to let you know, our special forces are expecting land mines disguised as pastry to be dropped in Al Lu'tan at roughly the same time.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:07 am

Rowley wrote:That is quite a bill Tina! The most I have ever paid for me and TSMR was around £250, think that was in Chester.

That was the Grosvenor though, wasn't it?

If you transplanted that meal down to London it would have come in more than £304.40.

The Grosvenor is way posher than Boisdales.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:09 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rather melancholy today. Either I'm an idiot, generally unhappy, or a victim of my past. Or a combination of all three. What's the number of your therapist sean?

I'd walk over hot coals for you, Jules.  Don't be melancholy.

Talk to us.  We are a rounded bunch.  Much better than paying through the nose for any therapist.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:17 am

Rowley wrote:That is quite a bill Tina! The most I have ever paid for me and TSMR was around £250, think that was in Chester.

That was the Grosvenor though, wasn't it?

If you transplanted that meal down to London it would have come in more than £304.40.

The Grosvenor is way posher than Boisdales.

It is pretty posh, to be fair think we paid around £250 at Ramseys. We went there for our 5th, so seven years ago, guess with inflation it would be a good chunk more now.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:24 am

Jeff wrote:That is quite a bill Tina! The most I have ever paid for me and TSMR was around £250, think that was in Cheste

I once spent £300 on a botlle of wine accidentally in Chester... My soul died that day

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:27 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:That is quite a bill Tina! The most I have ever paid for me and TSMR was around £250, think that was in Cheste

I once spent £300 on a botlle of wine accidentally in Chester...  My soul died that day

Laugh

How the f*ck did you manage that?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:32 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:I can't believe Jed Bush is running for President. Should be Universal Laws against that.

Just to let you know, our special forces are expecting land mines disguised as pastry to be dropped in Al Lu'tan at roughly the same time.

Bombs are a way of life in Luton you might have won my heart and mind with genuine mince pies, but instead you sent my wife to hell. So you still won my heart and mind but lack of pastry means you die infidel

Seasoans greetings to all.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:34 am

Tino wrote:How the f*ck did you manage that?

At Chester races, trying to impress a bird, being a knob, ordered a wine off the list (which had no prices, alarm bells should have been ringing) turns out it was £300...

Coxyesque in knobbery...

Except I noticed the cash whereas it wouldn't have dented his bank obviously

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:34 am

When we went to Chester I ordered a bottle of wine. I know nothing about wine so picked it purely on price. They did not have the wine I ordered so I let the sommelier choose. The wine he chose was really nice, even to my uncultured palette. I spent the whole meal bricking myself he had stitched us up with something ridiculously expensive.

Really wish I had just asked how much it was when he recommended it, but you don't want to give the game away that you're an uncultured skinflint.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:36 am

That makes me feel a bit better Jeff...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:How the f*ck did you manage that?

At Chester races, trying to impress a bird, being a knob, ordered a wine off the list (which had no prices, alarm bells should have been ringing) turns out it was £300...

Coxyesque in knobbery...

Except I noticed the cash whereas it wouldn't have dented his bank obviously

Did you get to bone her though?

Context and all....

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:38 am

Adam wrote:Did you get to bone her though?

Context and all....

I did indeed Adam, but she was a total Jebend, so in a context loop, I came off worse.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:39 am

rick_dagless wrote:That makes me feel a bit better Jeff...

There are moments you just have to try and style it out Rick, you were trying to get your end away, I was trying to pretend going to a nice restaurant was just how I roll. Both were such times.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:40 am

I could tell you a really good tip about ordering wine from a wine list.

I won’t though before Superfly comes on and moans about me repeating things.

Yeah, Superfly! Moaning about other people repeating things. Superfly! The f*cking nerve of the man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:42 am

Rowley wrote:When we went to Chester I ordered a bottle of wine. I know nothing about wine so picked it purely on price. They did not have the wine I ordered so I let the sommelier choose. The wine he chose was really nice, even to my uncultured palette. I spent the whole meal bricking myself he had stitched us up with something ridiculously expensive.

Really wish I had just asked how much it was when he recommended it, but you don't want to give the game away that you're an uncultured skinflint.

Had a meeting with a potential client and dodged a bullet by asking Tophat which wine to buy/how to go about choosing a suitable win, I being entirely teetotal was probably more at sea than you and the Frak waiter knew it so kept on moving the menu so everytime I pointed it fell on the unpriced ones. Then the client turned up and told me she didn't drink.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:47 am

Tino wrote:I could tell you a really good tip about ordering wine from a wine list.

I could tell you how to order a good ale, you are losing your way down there Tino...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:50 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I could tell you a really good tip about ordering wine from a wine list.

Yeah, Superfly!  Moaning about other people repeating things.  Superfly!  The f*cking nerve of the man.

Do it Tina, superfly gives you any s*it I'll ban him. Am not due in a nice restaurant until the 15th anniversary, so some time away but I'll remember.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:50 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I could tell you a really good tip about ordering wine from a wine list.

I could tell you how to order a good ale, you are losing your way down there Tino...

You're not wrong, Rick. I can feel it happening.

I had some Japanese lager before lunch. Lager! Japanese! Lager!

There were lots of ales on offer and I had Japanese lager. For heavens sake.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:53 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:I can't believe Jed Bush is running for President. Should be Universal Laws against that.

Bombs are a way of life in Luton you might have won my heart and mind with genuine mince pies, but instead you sent my wife to hell. So you still won my heart and mind but lack of pastry means you die infidel

And you too.

How's the tree looking?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:53 am

Was it Sapporro or Asahi? I think Asahi is a quality brew.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:54 am

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I could tell you a really good tip about ordering wine from a wine list.

Yeah, Superfly!  Moaning about other people repeating things.  Superfly!  The f*cking nerve of the man.

Do it Tina, superfly gives you any s*it I'll ban him. Am not due in a nice restaurant until the 15th anniversary, so some time away but I'll remember.

It was only the one about never ordering the second cheapest wine on the list. Nothing more special than that.

Ban him anyway.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:54 am

Jeff wrote:You're not wrong, Rick. I can feel it happening.

I had some Japanese lager before lunch. Lager! Japanese! Lager!

There were lots of ales on offer and I had Japanese lager. For heavens sake.

By Jove! You need to stay away from the big smoke mate, go get yourself a brawn sandwich, a pint of cold, reasonably priced bitter (with a head) and have a word with yourself...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:55 am

Adam D wrote:Was it Sapporro or Asahi? I think Asahi is a quality brew.

It was Asahi, Adam. It was very pleasant, but I am a Man of the North.

I should have ordered some ale.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:00 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

And you too.

How's the tree looking?

Its keeping my coal fired Dialysis machine running smoothly

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:03 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

And you too.

How's the tree looking?

If you need more fuel just let me know.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:05 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

And you too.

How's the tree looking?

Let it burn let it burn let it burnnnnnnnn

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:06 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm kind of blue
Blue for you again
I guess I'm a fool
Least I'm not innocent

Natalie? Not sure I can share her with anyone. Lovely girl / lady.

Hired a blue dinner suit for my bash today. Bit out there?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:09 am

That is why I love Jules, even when his mood is not great he expresses it through the medium of Lloyd Cole lyrics, you can't buy class.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:10 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

And you too.

How's the tree looking?

Let it blossom... let (the infidel's blood) flow.

Sorry, that was Let it Grow. I always confuse the two.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:14 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Blue for you again
I guess I'm a fool
Least I'm not innocent

Lovely girl / lady.

Yes, that's sort of my problem (though not Natalie obviously).

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:14 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

And you too.

How's the tree looking?

Let it blossom... let (the infidel's blood) flow.

Sorry, that was Let it Grow. I always confuse the two.

The former is a christmas carol and the latter is a sinful abomination.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:15 am

Rowley wrote:That is why I love Jules, even when his mood is not great he expresses it through the medium of Lloyd Cole lyrics, you can't buy class.

You were a hero to me
And I showed you my soul
By the river I shook
As truth was told
Boy where do you sleep tonight

I'm blue for you
I am blue for you
I'm blue for you
I am blue for you

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:15 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Blue for you again
I guess I'm a fool
Least I'm not innocent

Natalie? Not sure I can share her with anyone. Lovely girl / lady.

Hired a blue dinner suit for my bash today. Bit out there?
The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Dumb_and_dumber_8

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:15 am

Rowley wrote:That is why I love Jules, even when his mood is not great he expresses it through the medium of Lloyd Cole lyrics, you can't buy class.

I'm worried about him. He hasn't posted since that Lloyd Cole one. I suppose he could have just forgotten where he left his laptop. Hope it's nothing more serious than that.

If I'd known he was this melancholy, I would have invited him for dinner yesterday.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:16 am

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:17 am

I'm worried about him.  He hasn't posted since that Lloyd Cole one.  I suppose he could have just forgotten where he left his laptop.  Hope it's nothing more serious than that.

If I'd known he was this melancholy, I would have invited him for dinner yesterday.

Yes..finish him off why dont you Rolling Eyes

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:18 am

Rowley wrote:When we went to Chester I ordered a bottle of wine. I know nothing about wine so picked it purely on price. They did not have the wine I ordered so I let the sommelier choose. The wine he chose was really nice, even to my uncultured palette. I spent the whole meal bricking myself he had stitched us up with something ridiculously expensive.

The flat cap and whippet tied to your chair drinking tramp's urine from an old shoe would probably have given the game away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:20 am

DAVE667 wrote:

The flat cap and whippet tied to your chair drinking tramp's urine from an old shoe would probably have given the game away.
#

laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:28 am

DAVE wrote:The flat cap and whippet tied to your chair drinking tramp's urine from an old shoe would probably have given the game away.

Not in Bradford it wouldn't

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:35 am

Gonna look the business, but currently only have brown suede shoes.... Do i need a new pair?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Ryan-gosling-10

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next