The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Adam D
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Pal Joey
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
17 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Send us the link and I'll pick some up on payday. Need to do a lost of lone shifts and a few books would break the monotony nicely.

It's not a physical bookshop - you won't be able to bomb it.

I know my friends but we also do a nice line in hacking small websites to show off our sophistication

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 30 Apr 2015, 8:33 am

It doesn't matter Rick, you're a fully paid up and ratified member from back in the day when Tina used to actually pay attention to these things and as such a trifling matter such as when you arrive in the morning is beneath you.

Day off today, plumber coming round in a bit. Have already had to clean the bathroom, he better be on time and not here long enough to interrupt my meticulously planned w@nking schedule.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Thu 30 Apr 2015, 8:40 am

Don't like to boast, especially when so many up north have so little, but recently had a tornado-strength airblade installed in the 1st floor toilets (work not home). My hands are so satisfyingly dry that small cracks are starting to appear on my palms.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 8:41 am

Thanks Jeff, Tino really has lost the plot...

Day off or WFH?

Most of the films I have seen involving plumbers involve quite a lot of w@nking in them to be fair. Albeit they are usually gentlements art films, and they rarely seem to fix anything.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 30 Apr 2015, 8:42 am

We have a towel, a towel that someone occasionally remembers to take home and clean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 30 Apr 2015, 8:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:Thanks Jeff, Tino really has lost the plot...

Day off or WFH?  

Most of the films I have seen involving plumbers involve quite a lot of w@nking in them to be fair.  Albeit they are usually gentlements art films, and they rarely seem to fix anything.

I don't work from home Rick, maybe it is just the folk I would with but in my experience it is a euphemism for "I have miscalculated my holiday days but really need tomorrow off, I'll check my emails once in the morning, and once in the afternoon and deal with the urgent stuff" I hate working from home, either have a day off or come to work.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 8:44 am

We solve the drying issue by having no running water...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 8:45 am

Jeff wrote:I don't work from home Rick, maybe it is just the folk I would with but in my experience it is a euphemism for "I have miscalculated my holiday days but really need tomorrow off, I'll check my emails once in the morning, and once in the afternoon and deal with the urgent stuff" I hate working from home, either have a day off or come to work.

Couldn't agree more Jeff, also I like to have a clear division between work and home... Most lazy bar stewards in work claim they concentrate more at home, I call bull5h1t personally.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 30 Apr 2015, 8:49 am

Rowley wrote:We have a towel, a towel that someone occasionally remembers to take home and clean.

Towels can be cool.

I have a towel.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Apr 2015, 8:53 am

Wife told me that a bloke she hates with a passion got done for fiddling his time whilst working from home and delighted in telling everyone she knew about what a **** he is for doing it. Tragically the person who first told her was clearly not listening to the original conversation as it transpires it wasn't him at all. She's now waiting for the massive post-slander fallout!!!!

I hate my job, the people I work with and the people I work for (apparently, the citizens of West Yorkshire). To be fair, I hate myself as well but am too lazy to get another job, make efforts to play nicely with my colleagues, be pleasant to folk in general ('cept Tina, he's my favourite) or take any form of self improvement course/stop being a miserable ****.

Basically I'm stuck with it until I die

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:05 am

Just to be clear, I am not losing the plot on the admission system. It’s all under control.

GrumpyG*lfer’s application is ongoing but the fact he has handed Galted and Shah their rather large backsides in very few posts means he has an excellent chance of becoming a full member.

Dolphin is already a full member. A massive bummer, but a full member nonetheless.

Hibbz would be a member but he is too infrequent a visitor and too much of a lazy bastard to fill in the form. He is a bummer as well, although not quite as big a bummer as Dolphin.

Raf is Raf and will therefore be an associate member forever.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:05 am

On the plus side DAVE you get to work in Bradford, and music is getting better these days...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:05 am

Cheery start to the day....... I had the joy of driving around the m25 last night to the ar5e end of K*nt. Left work at 4 and got home at 9.30. Luckily I had half a bottle of white, 1 cider, half a bottle of red and one unwatched episode of the Vikings to settle me down.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:09 am

rick_dagless wrote:Thanks Jeff, Tino really has lost the plot...

Day off or WFH?  

Most of the films I have seen involving plumbers involve quite a lot of w@nking in them to be fair.  Albeit they are usually gentlements art films, and they rarely seem to fix anything.

I cant remember anything like that in the Bob Hoskins Super Mario film

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:18 am

I think there is a plumber in Last An@l Hero.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:20 am

Adam wrote:I cant remember anything like that in the Bob Hoskins Super Mario film

DVD extras Adam

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:33 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Adam wrote:I cant remember anything like that in the Bob Hoskins Super Mario film

DVD extras Adam
If only Helen Mirren had been in it

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:34 am

Morning all.

Big match tonight, we'll all be watching I presume?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:40 am

Grimsby in play offs?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:42 am

Vanarama, vanarama, we're the ones you need to trust! (to the tume of no surrender to the IRA).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:43 am

seanmichaels wrote:Grimsby in play offs?

Yes indeed.

UTM!

We p*ss on your fish, yes we do.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:45 am

Posh spice is a slapper, she wears a wonderbra,
And when she's sh@gging Beckham she thinks of Ginola.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:55 am

seanmichaels wrote:Posh spice is a slapper, she wears a wonderbra,
And when she's sh@gging Beckham she thinks of Ginola.....
Tweedy is a slapper
She cannae f*cking sing
And when she's sh*gging Ashley
She thinks of Ledley King

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:00 am

I thought the whole Cheryl Cole marriage thing was a sham to prove she isn't racist and he isn't gay?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:11 am

has anyone here heard that travolta is supposed to be a bummer? missus reckons it is GOSPEL. and Richard Gere as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:19 am

seanmichaels wrote:has anyone here heard that travolta is supposed to be a bummer? missus reckons it is GOSPEL. and Richard Gere as well.

Both those rumours going around for years. Richard Gere rumour centred around a gerbil I believe.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:21 am

I reckon Alan Carr could be one.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:22 am

Adam D wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:has anyone here heard that travolta is supposed to be a bummer? missus reckons it is GOSPEL. and Richard Gere as well.

Both those rumours going around for years. Richard Gere rumour centred around a gerbil I believe.

... and Travolta's rumor centered around lost keys to his Boeing 707 jet I believe.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:25 am

and travolta is a complete slaphead?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:27 am

And Stephen Fry's husband is a bit dodge.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:28 am

Galted wrote:And Stephen Fry's husband is a bit dodge.

I heard a rumour he was into nougat honey logs in a big, big way.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:29 am

And Galted has his shopping delivered at the back door.

GOSPEL.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:29 am

London's crawling with gays. There could be as many as 8 or even 9.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:31 am

Galted wrote:London's crawling with gays. There could be as many as 8 or even 9.

per square foot or metre?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:36 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:And Galted has his shopping delivered at the back door.

GOSPEL.

Well I shouldn't be allowed near animals then.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:53 am

I wonder how Jules' Sybase Unwired Platform exam is going. Or maybe he's still cramming?

I wish him a lot of Linux anyway.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:02 am

I worry for him, as the Sybase Unwired Platform is not called the Sybase Unwired Platform any more, in fact since April 2013 the Sybase Unwired Platform has been known as the SAP Mobile Platform.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:06 am

Union Cane wrote:I worry for him, as the Sybase Unwired Platform is not called the Sybase Unwired Platform any more, in fact since April 2013 the Sybase Unwired Platform has been known as the SAP Mobile Platform.

Yeah, I was thinking that as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:10 am

Tino wrote:Yeah, I was thinking that as well.

Well you sure weren't thinking about a more robust application proceedure to the cup...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:13 am

Bugger off Tiña.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:14 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Yeah, I was thinking that as well.

Well you sure weren't thinking about a more robust application proceedure to the cup...

I've explained fully the current open applications. I can't do any more than I have.

I'm thinking of handing over the stewardship for a while when I get the music cup up and running next week.

I was going to offer it to Jeff on a temporary basis but it appears he is busy moonlighting in 1980's porn movies today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:17 am

Fair enough mate, is the music cup happening then?

Wonder if Jeff has had an awkward misunderstanding with the hired help yet?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:20 am

rick_dagless wrote:Fair enough mate, is the music cup happening then?

Wonder if Jeff has had an awkward misunderstanding with the hired help yet?

I'm going to throw it open to anyone that wants to take part on Monday. Once I have a enough people, I will start it up. It will follow the same process as the Culture Cup (remember that?) but maybe I'll shorten it to 208 weeks rather than 614.

I think Jeff is having his pipes unblocked as we speak.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:21 am

Jeff will be furtively glancing at the Grattans catalogue under the coffee table, counting down the minutes until the plumber leaves.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:22 am

He must be starting to feel a little drained by now.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:29 am

Union Cane wrote:Jeff will be furtively glancing at the Grattans catalogue under the coffee table, counting down the minutes until the plumber leaves.

He's probably watching him like a hawk so his copper doesn't go missing. I have a vision of Rowley impatiently standing there hand on hips with a pink stain on the groin area of his trousers while the plumber simultaneously tries not to look and tries not to get aroused by the scent of radox

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:33 am

Those undissolved Radox crystals can cause havoc to plumbing systems.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:33 am

Shah wrote:He's probably watching him like a hawk so his copper doesn't go missing. I have a vision of Rowley impatiently standing there hand on hips with a pink stain on the groin area of his trousers while the plumber simultaneously tries not to look and tries not to get aroused by the scent of radox

Looking on with interest as Jeff extracts a cheque book from his man bag

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:34 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Jeff will be furtively glancing at the Grattans catalogue under the coffee table, counting down the minutes until the plumber leaves.

He's probably watching him like a hawk so his copper doesn't go missing. I have a vision of Rowley impatiently standing there hand on hips with a pink stain on the groin area of his trousers while the plumber simultaneously tries not to look and tries not to get aroused by the scent of radox

He doesn't wear trousers, he wears a bin liner.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:36 am

I thought all plumbing porn was g@y? You-benders should know all about that.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:36 am

He's probably showing the plumber his black-spot where the Villa tattoo used to exist.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next