The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Adam D
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Pal Joey
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
17 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Send us the link and I'll pick some up on payday. Need to do a lost of lone shifts and a few books would break the monotony nicely.

It's not a physical bookshop - you won't be able to bomb it.

I know my friends but we also do a nice line in hacking small websites to show off our sophistication

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:37 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Jeff will be furtively glancing at the Grattans catalogue under the coffee table, counting down the minutes until the plumber leaves.

He's probably watching him like a hawk so his copper doesn't go missing. I have a vision of Rowley impatiently standing there hand on hips with a pink stain on the groin area of his trousers while the plumber simultaneously tries not to look and tries not to get aroused by the scent of radox

He doesn't wear trousers, he wears a bin liner.  

It's not a bin liner you philistine it's eco friendly leather.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:55 am

Waiting for ROWLEY's scream when the plumber mentions the £50 call-out fee

"What? £50 for ringing my f*cking doorbell? Well, you can f*ck off mate, take your slippery WD40 smeared Winkle out of my bottom and just f*ck right off!"

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:59 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:He's probably watching him like a hawk so his copper doesn't go missing. I have a vision of Rowley impatiently standing there hand on hips with a pink stain on the groin area of his trousers while the plumber simultaneously tries not to look and tries not to get aroused by the scent of radox

Looking on with interest as Jeff extracts a cheque book from his man bag

Thought northerners were still using postal orders? Cheque buke eh? Very snazzy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:02 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:He's probably watching him like a hawk so his copper doesn't go missing. I have a vision of Rowley impatiently standing there hand on hips with a pink stain on the groin area of his trousers while the plumber simultaneously tries not to look and tries not to get aroused by the scent of radox

Thought northerners were still using postal orders? Cheque buke eh? Very snazzy.

Cheque Bookake?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Autocorrect leaves Michaels with egg c*m on his face

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:04 pm

Adam D wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Cheque Bookake?

Get out!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:04 pm

damn you Adam.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:06 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

No, that is how northerners say things buke (book), whoke (hook), thur (there), giro (giro)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:06 pm

65 bastard quid.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:07 pm

You really should focus on the four quid you managed to save

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:13 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Fair enough mate, is the music cup happening then?

Wonder if Jeff has had an awkward misunderstanding with the hired help yet?

I'm going to throw it open to anyone that wants to take part on Monday. Once I have a enough people, I will start it up. It will follow the same process as the Culture Cup (remember that?) but maybe I'll shorten it to 208 weeks rather than 614.

I think Jeff is having his pipes unblocked as we speak.

I'd like to put forward my application even though it's bound to be one of the sh1ttest cups ever staged. I'm going to be in Riga on Monday and I'm not sure they have internetwork in those sorts of places.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:14 pm

Galted wrote:

I'm going to throw it open to anyone that wants to take part on Monday.  Once I have a enough people, I will start it up.  It will follow the same process as the Culture Cup (remember that?) but maybe I'll shorten it to 208 weeks rather than 614.

I'd like to put forward my application even though it's bound to be one of the sh1ttest cups ever staged.  I'm going to be in Riga on Monday and I'm not sure they have internetwork in those sorts of places.

When you get there, google where the internet is available locally

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:16 pm

Adam D wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm going to throw it open to anyone that wants to take part on Monday.  Once I have a enough people, I will start it up.  It will follow the same process as the Culture Cup (remember that?) but maybe I'll shorten it to 208 weeks rather than 614.

I'd like to put forward my application even though it's bound to be one of the sh1ttest cups ever staged.  I'm going to be in Riga on Monday and I'm not sure they have internetwork in those sorts of places.

When you get there, google where the internet is available locally

How can he do that when the locals are chasing him with various farming tools because they've mistaken him for purple aki

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:20 pm

Galted wrote:

I'm going to be in Riga on Monday.

Say 'Hi!' to Galtova's folks and have a thick slice of black bread for me.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:26 pm

Galted wrote:

I was going to include you anyway, you long streak of poorly dressed p*ss.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:31 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

No, that is how northerners say things buke (book), whoke (hook), thur (there), giro (giro)
No we just point and scream, "Tis the work of the devil...ruuuuuuuuuun!"

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:55 pm

Who blocked the toilet Jeff? You or TSMR?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:00 pm

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:02 pm

superflyweight wrote:Who blocked the toilet Jeff?  You or TSMR?  

Must be her, I only go at work, I have little intention of wasting my own time.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:06 pm

I generally save mine up for a paid poo as well Jeff...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:06 pm

This is an exciting turn for the tread.

We must only be moments away from another one of Seans stories about various poos he has had in the ground floor toilets.

Must be at least a month since we had the last one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:15 pm

Can we change the subject?

I'm trying to have me dinner.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:21 pm

Poo story free at the moment although I did christen the bog on the second floor the other day. Interestingly the paper is sh!t in there. Need to fold at least 4 times to get sufficient ply to not end up like Tino's mate Andy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:32 pm

Dolphin is already a full member.  A massive bummer, but a full member nonetheless.

I'll give you my full member?

I'm working on my comebacks.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:42 pm

Union Cane wrote:I worry for him, as the Sybase Unwired Platform is not called the Sybase Unwired Platform any more, in fact since April 2013 the Sybase Unwired Platform has been known as the SAP Mobile Platform.

That probably explains why I failed.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:45 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:I worry for him, as the Sybase Unwired Platform is not called the Sybase Unwired Platform any more, in fact since April 2013 the Sybase Unwired Platform has been known as the SAP Mobile Platform.

B*ollocks. Who failed you, Jules?

I'll rough the bastards up. I'll stick a shiv right in their eye.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:46 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Dolphin is already a full member.  A massive bummer, but a full member nonetheless.

Tino was once hospitalised by his 6 year old son who laid him out cold bruised and battered with a broken nose after a particularly vicious headbutt. He also was blinded in one eye after his 4 year old daughter tried to force a mask onto his ugly mug and accidently scratched his eye out.

This shold provide you with ample material

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:48 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

Tino was once hospitalised by his 6 year old son who laid him out cold bruised and battered with a broken nose after a particularly vicious headbutt. He also was blinded in one eye after his 4 year old daughter tried to force a mask onto his ugly mug and accidently scratched his eye out.

This shold provide you with ample material

I'll f*cking rough you up as well. You and your pal Abu Bakr.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:49 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

B*ollocks.  Who failed you, Jules?

I'll rough the bastards up.  I'll stick a shiv right in their eye.

SAP themselves failed me Tino. Let them feel the full force of your wrath.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:49 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

laughing there's no helping some people

I suggest we pick a new chairman just in case Tino picks a fight with a prepubescent geek and is in the intensive care unit for 6 months. I vote for sean.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 1:59 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

SAP themselves failed me Tino. Let them feel the full force of your wrath.

I going to fire off a strongly worded email entitled "You c*nts".

Then I'll let them have it, both barrels.

F*cking SAP. I'll sh*t em.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:01 pm

Silly Arsed Pricks
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:03 pm

Seans Anally Penetrated.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:06 pm

Shah's Artillery Prepared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:07 pm

One for Rowley - Sexually Assaulted Plumber

One for me - Slaughtered Another Prostitute

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:07 pm

Seans A Poofter

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:10 pm

one for Tino

Son's A Pikey

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:14 pm

Shah's A Pri*k

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The swear filter is a cunt)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:16 pm

I was expecting sean to write Shah's a Pak* and dave to start wringing his blood soaked hands in outrage

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:17 pm

LOL out loud

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:19 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:I was expecting sean to write Shah's a Pak* and dave to start wringing his blood soaked hands in outrage

Laugh Laugh Laugh

It was only the fear of a SerialDAVE visit that stopped me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:22 pm

Simon's A Poofter
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:35 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:I was expecting sean to write Shah's a Pak* and dave to start wringing his blood soaked hands in outrage

Laugh Laugh Laugh

It was only the fear of a SerialDAVE visit that stopped me.
Not me I've had said Shah's A Potentialthreattonationalsecurity

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:47 pm

Sex and partaaaaaayy

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:50 pm

Sean's Asexual Personality

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 2:53 pm

More accurate, although there are 2 new birds at work who make me go a bit funny.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Apr 2015, 3:05 pm

seans anal proclivities

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 30 Apr 2015, 3:12 pm

Galted wrote:

Cheers Tino.

My choice for round 1 is Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 3:12 pm

Superflys Altogether Pompous

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Apr 2015, 3:13 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Cheers Tino.

My choice for round 1 is Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

Banned.

The song, not you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next