The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon

+19
dyrewolfe
custart
Solerina
Mad for Chelsea
Magic Milamber
camerajuan
cats_r_cool
pauline1981
Liam_Main
MTS1
I AM AWESOME
lydian
sportslover
dummy_half
noleisthebest
Geosynch
yummymummy
CaledonianCraig
legendkillar
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon - Page 5 Empty Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon

Post by legendkillar Mon 06 Jun 2011, 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Murray fans here we are. Back in the UK, Andy is back home and let's hope that this will be the one. First up is Queens. Murray looks set to lock horns again with Malisse in the second round. I hope he will be able to make it to the final of Queens and hope for a kind draw at Wimbledon. What do we Murray fans expect he will do?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon - Page 5 Empty Re: Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon

Post by sportslover Fri 01 Jul 2011, 9:31 am

And wouldn't it be a nice touch if Sir Fred Godwin was to donate the prize money!

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon - Page 5 Empty Re: Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon

Post by legendkillar Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:19 am

ANNNNDEEEEEEEE Yahoo

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon - Page 5 Empty Àll the bèst andy

Post by pauline1981 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 2:22 pm

You cän do it

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 01 Jul 2011, 3:18 pm

Best of luck Andy - may the tennis gods smile down on you.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 6:38 pm

Andy please win ive had a bet on you

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:20 am

I wonder what pearls of wisdom I will be treated to today.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:48 am

It is refreshing not to have the hundreds of posts from the anti Murray football wums as we had over on 606 when Andy won or lost.

Be thankful!!

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am

I am actually thankful for that SL. It has been quiet on the Murray side since I have been here, though Nadal takes the bashings here.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Sat 02 Jul 2011, 10:04 am

legendkillar wrote:I am actually thankful for that SL. It has been quiet on the Murray side since I have been here, though Nadal takes the bashings here.

But mainly coming from one poster starting with the letter T and ending with a Z Doh

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5