The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon

+19
dyrewolfe
custart
Solerina
Mad for Chelsea
Magic Milamber
camerajuan
cats_r_cool
pauline1981
Liam_Main
MTS1
I AM AWESOME
lydian
sportslover
dummy_half
noleisthebest
Geosynch
yummymummy
CaledonianCraig
legendkillar
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon

Post by legendkillar Mon 06 Jun 2011, 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Murray fans here we are. Back in the UK, Andy is back home and let's hope that this will be the one. First up is Queens. Murray looks set to lock horns again with Malisse in the second round. I hope he will be able to make it to the final of Queens and hope for a kind draw at Wimbledon. What do we Murray fans expect he will do?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 09 Jun 2011, 9:49 am

I know what you mean yummymummy I find myself watching for every facial expression and wince and think has his ankle gone again? However, Andy seems untroubled or unworried by it so must be happy with it.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray Back Home On The Lovely Green Stuff....Queens & Wimbledon

Post by yummymummy Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:21 am

Morning Craig Very Happy

He seems to be walking a fine line between getting in some grass
court practice and messing up his Wimbledon chances !

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:30 am

To be fair I think it is more us worrying needlessly as he seems confident it is fine otherwise I am sure he wouldn't play. Remember as well that at the end of this week he will get a full week to rest it up.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:57 am

Let's hope the rain doesn't intervene.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 09 Jun 2011, 5:15 pm

An improved performance from Andy Murray today in beating Janko Tipsarevic 6-4 7-6. Looking good and according to Andy its the best the ankle has felt since he injured it.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by MTS1 Thu 09 Jun 2011, 5:17 pm

Only one Shocked of note in the tipsy match with his ankle. Winced and then closed out the game. This is a good sign, no??

Come on Andy, Wimby beckons and I am coming to see you play Davis cup, please please please don't pull out through an ankle injury.

I do hope to see you play as Wimby champ, a girl can dream Very Happy

MTS1

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Thu 09 Jun 2011, 5:24 pm

You lucky thing MTS1

You coming up to Glasgow ? I am about 300 miles North
of there - on the West Coast - It's Lovely but RAINY
atm Shocked

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu 09 Jun 2011, 5:30 pm

Great stuff from the young scot. I thought he played the big points really well. Quarter final tomorrow. Can't wait! C'mon Andy!!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by MTS1 Thu 09 Jun 2011, 5:38 pm

Hug Yummy, I am a Glasgow dweller. Just get all excited and my posts probably come out gobblydegook Laugh

Last time I came on here you had disappeared and your sticky post had gone missing. I was awondering what that was all about, and then seen you came back, this I am glad of, you bring some nice humour to the forum kiss

MTS1

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Thu 09 Jun 2011, 6:00 pm

MTS1 wrote: Hug Yummy, I am a Glasgow dweller. Just get all excited and my posts probably come out gobblydegook Laugh

Last time I came on here you had disappeared and your sticky post had gone missing. I was awondering what that was all about, and then seen you came back, this I am glad of, you bring some nice humour to the forum kiss

Thanks *M* (iz you anyfink to do with a certain James Bond) ?

My brain went awol for a while b ut I'm back now !!!

Lock up your Sons/Hubbies/...... Laugh

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Thu 09 Jun 2011, 6:06 pm

Good win for Andy there, Tipsy beat him last time they played OK
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Thu 09 Jun 2011, 6:48 pm

Yes Lydian - my heart was in my mouth at the business
end of both sets !!!!!!!!!!! censored

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Thu 09 Jun 2011, 7:24 pm

lol...ankle doesnt look too bad either...think he'll be ok with the week off next week and some intensive physio on it.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 1:35 pm

Murray fans. Rain is delaying play. We are awaiting on an update from Queens as to when they think play is likely to begin. Murray v Cillic. I think Cillic will go for the winners and if he starts missing, Murray will jump all over him.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by MTS1 Fri 10 Jun 2011, 2:05 pm

Come on Andy, good to get more grass court surface playing time before Wimbledon. Not sure about Cilic, he can be a good match up for Andy, but I do think Andy will win. I am hoping he comes out the blocks today and not putting us fans through the mill by dropping serve in the first few games. Shocked

MTS1

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 2:27 pm

Murray through to Semi's without hitting a ball as Cillic has pulled out injured. Murray to face Roddick or Verdasco. I am sure he will welcome the break.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by MTS1 Fri 10 Jun 2011, 3:02 pm

Possibly A-rod once that dreaded wet stuff stops falling 8)

MTS1

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 3:03 pm

I think Murray has a safe passage to the final. I don't think Roddick has the form at the moment to beat Murray. Smile

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by MTS1 Fri 10 Jun 2011, 3:12 pm

I'm liking what I've seen so far from Andy on the green stuff. His form at Queens in 2009 resulted in a good Wimbledon, with an inspired A-rod getting in his way oh the irony.......

MTS1

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 10 Jun 2011, 3:28 pm

Andy Murray's bye through to the semis is handy. If he is to play Andy Roddick that will be tough as he has looked very good so far at Queen's. Star of the day so far has to be James Ward who has beaten Sam Querrey and must stand a great chance against Adrian Mannarino (France). Surely, this must go down as Ward's most impressive high profile tournament to date?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 3:32 pm

It is indeed CC. I am hoping he can kick on think about making the top 100 in the next couple of years.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 10 Jun 2011, 4:45 pm

Andy Murray will play Andy Roddick in the semi-final at Queen's Club. A very good test for Murray as Roddick is a very accomplished grass court player as his Wimbledon and Queen's Club record shows.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 4:58 pm

I think given Murray's form CC, I think he will have too much for Roddick.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 9:18 pm

Well Murray fans, tomorrow Queens will be buzzing all day tomorrow. Champers will be flowing, Strawberries will be floating around the stands.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Fri 10 Jun 2011, 10:48 pm

Weather doesn't look good for tomorrow.

There is a possibility that the final could be played as late as Monday.

But who knows!

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sat 11 Jun 2011, 9:21 am

Morning all Very Happy

Good luck ANDEE - MURRAY I mean Whistle

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 10:22 am

ANDEEEEEE

JAIMEEEEEEEEEEE

Very Happy

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sat 11 Jun 2011, 10:32 am

Should be a cracking test for Andy Murray today. Best of luck to him.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sat 11 Jun 2011, 1:53 pm

Andy is looking good out there Very Happy

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Sat 11 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm

Murray takes the 1st set 6-3. Playing superb.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sat 11 Jun 2011, 1:59 pm

Yahoo Yahoo

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sat 11 Jun 2011, 2:13 pm

Watching this reminds me of just WHY I am a Murray fan ! clap

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sat 11 Jun 2011, 2:28 pm

Fabulous stuff from Andy on all fronts. His serve was great (aces galore), he was hitting winners from all over the place and boy was he focussed throughout. Anybody would have struggled to play him today.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 3:36 pm

i hope tsonga beats andy sunday.the french players need a boost

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sat 11 Jun 2011, 3:48 pm

pauline1981 wrote:i hope tsonga beats andy sunday.the french players need a boost

Hmmm I'll bet you'll find no French poster posting such a thing in reverse on French message boards.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Sat 11 Jun 2011, 4:24 pm

Hi Andy fans. Just stopping by to say a big well done to Andy. Your boy was on fire today Yahoo

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sat 11 Jun 2011, 4:46 pm

cats_r_cool wrote:Hi Andy fans. Just stopping by to say a big well done to Andy. Your boy was on fire today Yahoo

kiss Thanks Cats !!!!

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sat 11 Jun 2011, 4:47 pm

pauline1981 wrote:i hope tsonga beats andy sunday.the french players need a boost

Are you French per chance Pauline ?

What about us Brits ? Don't WE need a boost boxing

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 4:47 pm

ANDEEEEEEEEEEE!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 5:07 pm

im not french i just prefer french men he his hotter then murry

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sat 11 Jun 2011, 5:15 pm

Who is HE ????

Get a grip *girl*

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 5:19 pm

tsonga he his hot nice bod

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 5:21 pm

Pauline please can you stay on topic. Thanks

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 5:25 pm

legendkillar wrote:Pauline please can you stay on topic. Thanks
very sorry i did mention murry.maybe i did go of topic easy mistake great tennis chat

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Sat 11 Jun 2011, 5:36 pm

Maybe Tsonga is hot but after tomorrows encounter he will be even hotter.

Andy will roast him Wink

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sat 11 Jun 2011, 5:39 pm

UNJINX UNJINX UNJINX UNJINX UNJINX UNJINX

zen zen zen zen

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Sat 11 Jun 2011, 5:46 pm

No danger yummy 4 - 1 h2h beat him on grass last year at Wimbe + home crowd advantage + girlfriend and mum in attendance - easy thumbsup

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by camerajuan Sat 11 Jun 2011, 8:51 pm

ANDY MURRAY TO WIN QUEENS & WIMBLEDON!!!

camerajuan

https://www.youtube.com/user/pondguard22?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 9:00 pm

Well said camera thumbsup

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sat 11 Jun 2011, 9:03 pm

According to Andy Roddick's post-match comments he felt that is the best Andy Murray has played against him in all of his last meetings. Signs looking good. Very Happy
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next