The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England vs USA - match thread

+32
Exiledinborders
Soul Requiem
Tramptastic
No9
BigGee
mikey_dragon
Scottrf
bluestonevedder
Heaf
Northgrill
SecretFly
Pal Joey
Gooseberry
Duty281
Armchairexpert
king_carlos
hugehandoff
lostinwales
Barney McGrew did it
Rugby Fan
formerly known as Sam
Taylorman
westisbest
majesticimperialman
TightHEAD
BamBam
WELL-PAST-IT
LondonTiger
Rinsure
Poorfour
No 7&1/2
robbo277
36 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

England vs USA - match thread - Page 6 Empty England vs USA - match thread

Post by robbo277 Tue 24 Sep 2019, 10:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Much changed England team named this morning. Will add USA team as I find it.

ENGLAND:
Marler, Cowan-Dickie, Cole, Launchbury, Kruis, Curry, Ludlam, Vunipola, Heinz, Ford (C), Cokanasiga, Francis, Joseph, McConnochie, Daly
Singleton, Genge, Sinckler, Lawes, Wilson, Youngs, Farrell, Watson

USA:
Ainuu, Taufetee, Lamositele, Landry, Civetta, Lamborn, Quill, Dolan, Davies, Macginty, Iosefo, Lasike, Brache, Scully, Hooley
Fawsitt, Kilifi, Mullen, Peterson, Germishuys, De Hass, Campbell, Teo

Last edited by robbo277 on Tue 24 Sep 2019, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

England vs USA - match thread - Page 6 Empty Re: England vs USA - match thread

Post by quinsforever Thu 26 Sep 2019, 10:50 pm

wins vs tonga and USA are not informative. not informative for us, and not informative about how england will play against france and argentina.

delighted we have a deep squad. best moment for me was Ellis Genge's break from the maul in 2nd half and steam rollering of 2 defenders before Cocanasiga try (spelling)

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:30 pm

Last edited by Soul Requiem on Fri 27 Sep 2019, 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 6:00 am

I struggle with journalism in this country sometimes. Basically another article focusing on dangerous tackles but seemingly cant think through the logical steps about what the story is here. It's that despite the officials actually spotting it and getting the red correct the player safety aspect ie farrell getting checked was completely forgotten about.
Crackdowns on tackling are pointless unless you remember why they are brought in.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 27 Sep 2019, 8:08 am

Francis has been cited. (Edit : 'for a tackle which left Hooley with concussion' - in which case why was he left on and how does what happened to him at the end of the game link to this. The poor guy ended in a bad way but can they link this to Francis's tackle in the first few minutes?)

Shall we just rename this thread to reflect that it only really covers a debate about high tackles?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri 27 Sep 2019, 8:12 am

That would be very harsh if he gets a ban for that, yellow card at most.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 27 Sep 2019, 8:34 am

Pretty certain Francis will get a 3 match ban in line with Hodge and Lee-Lo, as although the arm and shoulder hits Hooley on the shoulders, there is clear head on head contact. Surprised there was no citing for the Yank challenge on Launchbury.

It has been confirmed that Hooley's concussion was caused by a challenge with Mark Wilson.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsure Fri 27 Sep 2019, 8:42 am

Unlikely to matter in the scheme of things though, I think, Francis would be unlikely to be involved in the matchday 23 for the business end of the tournament. Unless, of course, we pick up injuries, but hopefully he'll have served his ban by then.

Rinsure

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 27 Sep 2019, 8:46 am

Yeah, if it could happen to any player Francis (or McConnochie) has the least impact. I wonder if that will be Francis last appearance for England?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Fri 27 Sep 2019, 9:23 am

To be fair McConnochie hasn't had much ball to play with, I think its more a case of how good our other wingers are at the moment.
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 27 Sep 2019, 9:28 am

Not slating McConnochie and the ball has not run his way, but he is very much the 6th back 3 player in the squad.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:00 am

McConnochie took his try well, but didn't show up much outside of that. He had one opportunity close to their try line with plenty of space on the outside but didn't back himself, can't imagine him featuring much now unless we get any injuries

Think its fair enough that Francis was cited. Does a red card in a game automatically mean a suspension? If the players getting 3 week bans etc miss a few games, do the red cards have a similar impact?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:07 am

A red card automatically means a disciplinary hearing. Sometimes they will take the amount of time missed in the game into account but not relevant for Quill. Cannot see him getting anything other than another 3 weeks off. With Francis I am not sure what the entry point is. If it is the 6 weeks that Hodge and Lee-Lo got before the almost mandatory 50% reduction he will surely get the same.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:35 am

Francis tackle was not even close to being as bad as the other to, the picture on the Sky website clearly shows heads alongside each other, both arms wrapping around and the bicep and shoulder hitting the ball and arms not the head. As both were vertical at the time the shoulder would not have driven through to the head.

As posters have previously said, a penalty at worse and a possible yellow card. Looking ate other videos, Francis comes in front to front and is twisting in a clockwise direction taking all his shoulder away from Hooley's head. That he is also on one knee when making the tackle shows that Hooley dropped into him.

[url=https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/rugby-world-cup/rwc-2019-japan/116140677/englands-piers-francis-under-scrutiny-for-rugby-world-cup-high-shot]Stuffs photo

Last edited by WELL-PAST-IT on Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:37 am

WELL-PAST-IT wrote:Francis tackle was not even close to being as bad as the other to, the picture on the Sky website clearly shows heads alongside each other, both arms wrapping around and the bicep and shoulder hitting the ball and arms not the head. As both were vertical at the time the shoulder would not have driven through to the head.

[url=www.skysports.com/rugby-union/news/12504/11820459/england-centre-piers-francis-cited-for-dangerous-tackle-at-rugby-world-cup url].

As posters have previously said, a penalty at worse and a possible yellow card.

Citing office disagrees. We shall see what the disciplinary panel say. It should be noted that head on head also breaches the rules.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:48 am

Not so sure that Francis will be found guilty of a red card offence (citing is only a recommendation for review, not confirmation of guilt) - I'd feel it was pretty harsh if that's the conclusion (certainly by comparison with the other cases so far). He's upright in the tackle, rather than diving or jumping in, and the contact is shoulder and chest to upper chest and the ball, with only secondary contact between the heads. Francis clearly makes an attempt to wrap his arms. The photo on the BBC page is very clear as to what happened.

Not saying I'd be shocked if he is suspended, as it's pretty marginal and certainly a situation that we should look to avoid in future games - certainly would have been a red card offence had he made contact a few inches higher or if Hooley had stooped a bit lower.

It would certainly be a travesty of justice if Francis and Quill were suspended for the same number of games given the difference between the two tackles (one marginal, and one clear shoulder charge to the head, with the leading arm tucked across the tacklers body where there was no possibility of wrapping in the tackle).

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:56 am

I think Francis was on par with Hodge and the first Samoan yellow card. Quill and the second Samoan yellow were worse. I haven't studied the tapes in depth though.

For my money they were all reds under the current directive. They all connected with the head and there wasn't enough "dip" by any of those tackled players to mitigate a red.

Quill and the second Samoan were worse in my opinion. Quill was no arms and in terms of empathy with the game needless, the whistle was just about t go (although it hadn't, which is why that game empathy needs to come into it). The Samoan seemed to jump headfirst into the Russian with little regard for anyone's safety.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Fri 27 Sep 2019, 11:03 am

LT,

Take a look at the links, if they work. Francis comes in low on one knee and has his head alongside Holley's any contact is minimal if at all. I could not see Hooley's head move under any impact, in fact it seems to be moving forward under the body impact. Francis makes contact and as part of the same movement twists around to the left pulling Hooley with him which takes his shoulder away from Hooley's head.

As you say, we will see what the disciplinary panel say, but it is not in the same league as the other two.

This dropping into tackle by the ball carrier is worrying as it looks like they are trying to instigate a head contact. Francis is on one knee at the time of contact, there is no way he can change position when Hooley just drops into him and turns his head and shoulder towards Francis. You could argue that Hooley instigated the head contact on Francis.

We have seen a lot of this so far in the RWC, ball carriers dropping into the tackle to try and put tacklers off or worse get them penalised and carded. It's just like jumping to take a pass when there is no need for it, they know they are going to get man and ball, so lets milk a penalty at the same time.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Fri 27 Sep 2019, 11:04 am

Working through the high tackle framework:

World Rugby High Tackle Framework

High tackle or shoulder charge? He wraps the arms, so tackle.
There's head/head contact, so then we move onto degree of danger:

Tackler draws the arm back prior to contact - No
Tackler may leave the ground - No
Arm swings forward prior to contact - No
Tackler is attempting an active/dominant tackle, as opposed to passive/soak, or “pulling out” of contact - Yes
Tackler speed and/or acceleration into tackle is high - Yes
Rigid arm or elbow makes contact with BC head as part of a swinging motion - No
Tackler completes the tackle (as opposed to immediate release/withdrawal) - Yes

Mitigation:
Tackler makes a definite attempt to change height in an effort to avoid ball carrier’s head - No
BC suddenly drops in height (e.g. From earlier tackle, trips/falls, dives to score) - No
Tackler is unsighted prior to contact - No
“Reactionary” tackle, immediate release - No
Head contact is indirect (starts elsewhere on the body and then slips or moves up resulting in minor contact to the BC’s head or neck) - Arguably. It's an upright tackle, but he's clearly trying to make the tackle rather than going for head contact.

It's a bit marginal for me. Nowhere near as bad as Hodge's - but then it's also nowhere near as bad as Biggar's on Itoje, which wasn't even cited.

The outcome depends on whether 3 out of 7 indicators classifies it as a high degree of danger. I would have thought in the match a yellow would have been a reasonable outcome, but I'd find it hard to be too aggrieved if he gets a red. I'd hope any ban would be shorter than three weeks though - it would be very inappropriate for that to merit a similar punishment to Hodge's.
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 27 Sep 2019, 11:35 am

It's very easy to say that is no where near a red without understanding that the rules have changed

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Fri 27 Sep 2019, 11:42 am

lostinwales wrote:It's very easy to say that is no where near a red without understanding that the rules have changed

I don't think anyone here is saying this was nowhere near a red card offence - I think it's useful for the citing panel to have a look at it regardless of the ultimate judgement, as it is clearly on the margins of a red card offence to the current framework. As such, it will either set the benchmark of the worst tackle that is permitted or the least dangerous that should be judged a red card offence.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Fri 27 Sep 2019, 1:42 pm

Any news on the injured US player?
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Fri 27 Sep 2019, 2:42 pm

Local Bedford newspaper reporting it as a serious concussion, caused by his head hitting the ground hard after Wilson's tackle. The report doesn't suggest any other issues.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Fri 27 Sep 2019, 2:44 pm

Looked like he was fitting but may be wrong and have no wish to re-watch it.
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armchairexpert Fri 27 Sep 2019, 4:03 pm

Is it sacrilegious to say that I thought the back row went better when Wilson came on? I thought Billy looked rather limp, Wilson added a lot more dynamism and linked better with the rest of the back row. All the talk has been that Billy is England’s most important player, did not get that feeling yesterday. Over worked perhaps?

Armchairexpert

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Fri 27 Sep 2019, 4:51 pm

dummy_half wrote:...The photo on the BBC page is very clear as to what happened....
That's not possible. No single, static, photograph can ever accurately sum up what might have happened.

Sports lawyer Tim O'Connor is outraged that people are still seeking to excuse high tackles. Here is his thread;

https://twitter.com/timoconnorbl/status/1177490158884552704

To everyone who argues that some high tackles are a matter of small margins, he argues that wouldn't be true if players aimed lower.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Fri 27 Sep 2019, 5:28 pm

Armchairexpert wrote:Is it sacrilegious to say that I thought the back row went better when Wilson came on? I thought Billy looked rather limp, Wilson added a lot more dynamism and linked better with the rest of the back row. All the talk has been that Billy is England’s most important player, did not get that feeling yesterday. Over worked perhaps?

I thought that as well. Wilson is a massively under rated player, he seemed to make more yards and link better, but that could be because he was getting less attention than BV
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Fri 27 Sep 2019, 5:39 pm

Billy was also taking the ball far too statically. The one occasion in the first half when he took it at pace, he went through three or four defenders. He needs momentum to make the most of his power.
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 5:59 pm

I'm on the other side. Wilson is overrated by fans. Hes there for cover. He wont be there barring injury post world cup. He was good yesterday though. His second best performance with the other coming at 8. Better there when asked to carry more than 6 where hes a bit anonymous?

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 27 Sep 2019, 6:19 pm

WELL-PAST-IT wrote:
Armchairexpert wrote:Is it sacrilegious to say that I thought the back row went better when Wilson came on? I thought Billy looked rather limp, Wilson added a lot more dynamism and linked better with the rest of the back row. All the talk has been that Billy is England’s most important player, did not get that feeling yesterday. Over worked perhaps?

I thought that as well. Wilson is a massively under rated player, he seemed to make more yards and link better, but that could be because he was getting less attention than BV

Yeah Billy will always get attention because the opposition know he's going to get the ball. When they get it right he won't look so great, but should still make space for others to exploit.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri 27 Sep 2019, 6:22 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:I'm on the other side. Wilson is overrated by fans. Hes there for cover. He wont be there barring injury post world cup. He was good yesterday though. His second best performance with the other coming at 8. Better there when asked to carry more than 6 where hes a bit anonymous?

No Wilson proved you wrong and you're not man enough to admit it, his carrying is good and his support work at the breakdown is superb on top of being able to tackle all day.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 6:46 pm

Not at all yet. Bit of a weird comment soul considering he looks to have been dropped from the team.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 27 Sep 2019, 6:52 pm

Wilson is a different style of carrier, more a support runner. Billy beat 6 defenders in total and had a large part to play in the first try. He was a bit quiet in defence (nigh on non existent) but he is an absolutely vital part of the team who scares opposition and ties in defenders with his dummy runs. 

I really like Wilson, feel he is appreciably better than 7.5 is willing to accept, but he is just back up. Nice to have such quality back up. That was the hallmark of 2003 with the likes of Corry and Moody as back row back up.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:01 pm

Back up to Curry and Underhill, he must be useless.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:04 pm

I'm I'm happy to accept that's your view LT. As with geordie et al. And I'm sure youd accept that hes dropped to cover for 8 and unlikely to unseat Vunipola 1 of the very best 8 s in the world. He seems to not be concerning the places of 6 or 7 at all either. I've always said hes a decent 6. For my money shields was better as he is much better in the lineout. And I've said previously neither of them would be around after the world cup at guys like Willis hill etc come through. Before willis was injured I thought hed walk into this team. Jones seems (at the moment at least) to agree that hes not worthy of the 6 shirt. Its jones so he'll no doubt prove me wrong next game. I will restate though that Wilson has been anonymous at 6 when played there.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:04 pm

7.5, no one is suggesting the Wilson will take Billy's place, but he is there for more than cover, he offers an alternative play style to Billy. You would not want Billy on the field having 10 minutes left to defend a 4 point lead, you want someone that can smash and grab anything that moves and keep going 100% the whole time.

Wilson also offers a lot of leadership on the field, Billy can lead by example, but he is not the one to raise other players games after they have made an mistake, Wilson is.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:04 pm

I don't think you've understood the point then soul.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:08 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:I don't think you've understood the point then soul.

Your a misunderstood soul, Soul.

7.5 is BV's no. 1 fan.

Wilson is a mere shadow, unskilled, there to make up the numbers until BV 2 comes along. 7.5 is a minority of 1 on this subject.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:08 pm

Fair enough Past. I personally doubt vunipola would be withdrawn for wilson in that circumstance however so I do think hes there purely for cover.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:10 pm

Erm then I saw that last remark! Yes vunipola is miles better than Wilson. Infinitely so. Wilsom is just cover and not threatening the staring lineup at 8. At all.
And I'm pretty sure I'm not in a minority at all for that!

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:12 pm

7.5, if used used the term, " a bit less effective alternative", you might have more people support you in this. Although there would be quite a number that would drop the "less effective" part.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:18 pm

You've lost me a little bit here. Are you just saying wilson is an alternative to vunipola? Yes he is. Not one who will be chosen however. And doesn't really go against what I've said?

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:23 pm

Billy is miles better than Wilson at being Billy. Wilson is miles better than Billy at being Wilson.

Billy offers his ability to crash through brick walls, leadership by example and causes the opposition to focus on him to the benefit of the team but not much else. Wilson offers a line out option, a tackling machine and verbal leadership during the game as well as the ability to make yards as he takes the ball going forward, not standing still, which Billy does too much of.

It's horses for courses, I would select BV over Wilson, but Wilson is a lot more than JUST, cover.

Is Slade or JJ, just cover for Manu, is Big Joe just cover for May or Watson. No, like Wilson they are there to provide a creditable alternative when a game requires it and cover when injury occurs.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:26 pm

I accept that's what you think. I just disagree completely. If billy vunipola is fit, hes on the pitch for jones in the remaining games.
To be fair the more interesting question for me now if should a flanker go down is it wilson or Ludlow who starts. Close call.

Last edited by No 7&1/2 on Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:27 pm

Lets face it 7.5. you do not rate Wilson at all and have been constantly disparaging towards him since he came on the scene. You were screaming for an alternative when BV was injured and couldn't play.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:29 pm

I rate wilson as decent but nothing more. Hes not blown me away that's true. Robshaw was better. The next guy, likely willis, will be better.im fine with saying that's my opinion. Wilson is decent cover in the short term.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:40 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:I rate wilson as decent but nothing more. Hes not blown me away that's true. Robshaw was better. The next guy, likely willis, will be better.im fine with saying that's my opinion. Wilson is decent cover in the short term.

I am a huge Robshaw fan but I think Wilson right now is much better. Similar engine and anticipation but bigger and stronger. It is horses for courses and I can't deny how exciting it is to have Curry and Underhill playing together, especially that Curry is starting to become much more of an all rounder, but Wilson can step in anywhere across the back row and not let anyone (well, almost anyone) down. Ludlam may well have an excellent future and I am not worried about him playing now, but he's making up the numbers.

I also think Shields has been mostly anonymous. Competent but little more, and am quite happy he stayed at home.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:47 pm

[quote="Rugby Fan"]
dummy_half wrote:To everyone who argues that some high tackles are a matter of small margins, he argues that wouldn't  be true if players aimed lower.

Key point that seems missing in too many discussions, particularly from what I've seen in the SH. There isn't the acceptance there to change. The Kiwis justifying the Hodge tackle as marginal/close/harsh etc. because they know the ABs will probably have a similar issue later in the tournament. They're not going to sacrifice the big hit for player safety. It's a cultural thing - the desire to change the game isn't there.

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:47 pm

So really are we a million miles away from agreeing. Robshaw had a really dodgy couple of games for England then got injured and never got back to where he was. Curry and underhill v exciting. I was a bit undecided about ludlam but with underhill or curry I think the balance is nice. And yes Wilson is the perfect back row cover. I've said the reason I liked shields was the lineout backup for my preferred lick combo of launchbury and itoje. I'm expecting more and more from curry in that spot though.
I've also said for a good while it's more quibbles about England squads for me. I'm happy for jones to pick any of these guys and expect more often than not to win. I'll still say my preferences though.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2019, 7:51 pm

Billy V is far less important to you that Tuilagi is. Same for Mako. Both are good on their day, but I think Marler is excellent, and there's enough go forward from Curry/Underhill and whoever they pick at 8, Wilson at the moment, to mitigate what Billy brings and also doesn't bring. Tuilagi is the key man if England are to win the RWC, but having all 3 in the team is useful, particularly Billy and Tuilagi from a carrying perspective. Two big running options, and then you can add the likes of George, Itoje, Sinckler/Genge from the bench, and Underhill. Then the fleet footed May, Watson, Nowell/Joe C, Slade. It's like 3 tiers of carrying, with Tuilagi at the top for me. Useful to have Billy there as well to keep defenders guessing, but not integral.

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 28 Sep 2019, 10:20 am

When england reacting slowly to refs is brought up next time can we remember the japan game last autumn and compare with how ireland reacted please?!

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next