The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray - Mitchell, How do you see it?

+24
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
paperbag_puncher
joeyjojo618
licence_007
tobbox
Seanusarrilius
J.Benson II
Michaels, Sean
Imperial Ghosty
Lumbering_Jack
fearlessBamber
TopHat24/7
Young_Towzer
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
Scottrf
coxy0001
88Chris05
Valero's Conscience
captain carrantuohil
Fists of Fury
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Rowley
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Murray - Mitchell, How do you see it? - Page 2 Empty Murray - Mitchell, How do you see it?

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:36 am

First topic message reminder :

On the back of a protracted negotiation and one cancellation already this weekend we will finally see arguably Britain’s two premier lightweights John Murray and Kevin Mitchell lock horns in what looks to be a cracking match up. Am sure I am not alone in loving a good domestic match up and personally feel this has the makings of a belter and is one I am not confident in making any prediction on.

In one corner we have Shah’s favourite fighter John Murray, the holder of Britain’s longest unbeaten run who, after a few fallow years stuck in Mick Hennessy’s black hole for fighters will be looking to make a statement and kick start his career and solidify his decent world ranking and who could be on the cusp of a world title shot should he get the victory. In the other corner we have the once touted Kevin Mitchell who will be looking to get his career back on track on the back of some personal issues and the crushing and massively disappointing loss to Katsidis.

For me calling a winner in this one is tricky at best. Have to be honest whilst I like Murray who seems an honest and hard working kind of pro he is also a guy who is yet to convince me he has what it takes to survive or compete at a truly elite level, whilst I think he is plenty brave and a real grafter a big part of me suggests he has kind of found his level and perhaps is a Euro level fighter, although thus far he has always displayed a decent work rate and set of whiskers that suggest he will not provide an easy nights work for anyone, although it should be noted that in recent fights he has looked a bit flat. However in saying that it should be acknowledged that this can happen when a guy is stuck in a rut as motivation can become an issue, have to think it will not be an issue in this one, so we could see the best of Murray, however good that it.

Mitchell is a guy I quite rate, think he has the far better boxing skills of the two and whilst he is obviously not a huge puncher think he carries enough of a dig to get respect from anyone. However on the downside it seems apparent the loss to Katsidis hit him pretty hard and post that defeat he has hardly been living the monastic lifestyle one would hope for from a prospect, and in the back of my mind I wonder if, on the back of over 12 months out an opponent like the high output Murray could be all wrong for him, because whilst I definitely feel Kevin has the edge in skill he has proven against Kats and even Johansen that he can be dragged into a brawl and does have a tendency to neglect his movement and skills, although when he can apply discipline as against Prescott he can overcome less talented guys with relative ease.

Whilst this is certainly not a fight I would back on with any great confidence if I had a gun to my head I would probably have to back Mitchell with no real confidence. Think on the back of 12 months out and a vastly disappointing performance he will realise he is, if not in last chance saloon then definitely the guy with more to lose in this one and think he will perhaps come through a few tricky moments to get a close but deserved decision. How do other people see this one going and is it a fight that gets the juices flowing for you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Murray - Mitchell, How do you see it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Murray - Mitchell, How do you see it?

Post by Fists of Fury Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Guys, to reiterate what Jeff said quit with the sniping. Towzer, someone isn't automatically a wum because they disagree with you so rather than resorting to that why not just form a well backed up argument to your opinion?

Play nicely, please.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Murray - Mitchell, How do you see it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Murray - Mitchell, How do you see it?

Post by Michaels, Sean Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Michaels, Sean wrote:what were Mitchell's best days out of curiousity?

Tuesdays and Fridays.

'appy 'our at the crafty cockney?
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:
fearlessBamber wrote:I think Murray will win, overcoming an early deficit, probably on points.

Think Mitchell's best days are behind him.

what were Mitchell's best days out of curiousity?

Probably destroying Carl Johanneson, being British and Commonwealth champ, schooling Prescott, then so what he failed at world level in his first attempt, so did Khan and in a much worse defeat, he can bounce back. Just out of curiousity do you become a bad fighter over night? Mitchell has all the skills, he wins saturday he fights Rios, back to business, boooooooooooom.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Khan beat Kotelnik fairly convincingly in his first fight at world level and has gone on to cement his place as one of the worlds premier light welterweights. Mitchell has little to no chance against Rios who is a far better boxer than Katsidis.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Guys, to reiterate what Jeff said quit with the sniping. Towzer, someone isn't automatically a wum because they disagree with you so rather than resorting to that why not just form a well backed up argument to your opinion?

Play nicely, please.

Saying Mitchell quit against Katsidis when he was stopped on his feet after taking shots, in no way at all different to Hatton been stopped off Mayweather, Gatti by Baldomir, etc, that's wumming in my eyes.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:
Michaels, Sean wrote:
fearlessBamber wrote:I think Murray will win, overcoming an early deficit, probably on points.

Probably destroying Carl Johanneson, being British and Commonwealth champ, schooling Prescott, then so what he failed at world level in his first attempt, so did Khan and in a much worse defeat, he can bounce back. Just out of curiousity do you become a bad fighter over night? Mitchell has all the skills, he wins saturday he fights Rios, back to business, boooooooooooom.

Destroying Johansen, really? Seem to remember him going life and death with a fairly limited British fighter. Prescott has lost some very average fighters in his time, mainly because he is below average. Mitchell is one of the average fighters who beat him.

If he fights Rios I would genuinely fear for his health. I doubt he would see the bell for the second round.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Can't like Mitchell. He ripped off his mates who filled Upton Park knowing he'd given a half hearted go at getting ready for the biggest fight of his life (a gift from Warren).
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Khan beat Kotelnik fairly convincingly in his first fight at world level and has gone on to cement his place as one of the worlds premier light welterweights. Mitchell has little to no chance against Rios who is a far better boxer than Katsidis.

I think Mitchell has the beating of Rios IF he gets past Murray, he is faster than Rios, has much, much more skill, all out brawling doesn't float my boat, i refuse to completely write Mitchell off after 1 defeat, just as i completely refused to write Khan off after 1 defeat.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
Michaels, Sean wrote:

Destroying Johansen, really? Seem to remember him going life and death with a fairly limited British fighter. Prescott has lost some very average fighters in his time, mainly because he is below average. Mitchell is one of the average fighters who beat him.

If he fights Rios I would genuinely fear for his health. I doubt he would see the bell for the second round.

Yeah, destroyed him the finish was sensational, i think Mitchell would box his head off, too fast for him. Rios is unbelievably slow. That's nice of you having concerns, can't help but feel your underrating him however haha.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Mitchell has no chance against Rios who would blast him out of their or in your words destroy him much like Katsidis did. Khan got on with things straight away, got himself a new trainer, changed the way he fought and applied himself in a way that Mitchell has seemed unwilling to do.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:Can't like Mitchell. He ripped off his mates who filled Upton Park knowing he'd given a half hearted go at getting ready for the biggest fight of his life (a gift from Warren).

I went there Sean, am not his mate though, have never met the man, did feel a little chated though, did get to enjoy the warm hospitality of the real east enders though which certainly made the £400 wasted seem worthwhile

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:Khan beat Kotelnik fairly convincingly in his first fight at world level and has gone on to cement his place as one of the worlds premier light welterweights. Mitchell has little to no chance against Rios who is a far better boxer than Katsidis.

I think Mitchell has the beating of Rios IF he gets past Murray, he is faster than Rios, has much, much more skill, all out brawling doesn't float my boat, i refuse to completely write Mitchell off after 1 defeat, just as i completely refused to write Khan off after 1 defeat.

Mitchell defeats Rios? Or at least stands a chance?

Get real, please!

Rios is a bigger, more ferocious and harder hitting version of Katsidis. Mitchell would get absolutely whooped, he couldn't even get past a half shot Katsidis ffs! Personally i now hope Murray kicks him around the ring because a) Mitchell is vastly overrated and it's done my head in b) it'd probably make you cry

Mitchell in the same league as Rios? Heard it all now

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:43 pm

How can you under rate someone who's shown next to no potential at equiping himself at the top level?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Young_Towzer -

Are you Kevin Mitchell?

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:52 pm

I am Spartacus.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Mitchell has no chance against Rios who would blast him out of their or in your words destroy him much like Katsidis did. Khan got on with things straight away, got himself a new trainer, changed the way he fought and applied himself in a way that Mitchell has seemed unwilling to do.

Mitchell doesn't need a new trainer, he has the best british trainer imo in Jimmy Tibbs

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:59 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

Mitchell defeats Rios? Or at least stands a chance?

Get real, please!

Rios is a bigger, more ferocious and harder hitting version of Katsidis. Mitchell would get absolutely whooped, he couldn't even get past a half shot Katsidis ffs! Personally i now hope Murray kicks him around the ring because a) Mitchell is vastly overrated and it's done my head in b) it'd probably make you cry

Mitchell in the same league as Rios? Heard it all now

I hope that's your boring, tiresome rant over, Mitchell to win on saturday, then to beat Rios Very Happy

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Last time I checked Mitchell wasn't trained by Robert McCracken who is head and shoulders above any other british trainer

Can't wait til Murray wins now, going to be fun watching your squirm

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 pm

I hope that's your boring, tiresome rant over, Mitchell to win on saturday, then to beat Rios

If he does both i'll retire from life

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Luckily for you Coxy there's no chance of that happening

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:06 pm

i did a predicition for this one on you tube. I actually think Mitchell is the better talent but with eveything that has gone on in last 12 months coupled with the viral infection Murray has certain advantages, anyway here it is, should be a cracker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9TOork89Zo

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Towzer, PM coming your way.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Thread locked, I promoted this article via Twitter this morning - how do you think this is going to look to any potential new members, or any boxers/promoters that happen to read it? I'd ask you to keep that in mind before resorting to the childish insults in future.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Ok, after some pruning this has been reopened, for anyone that wants to debate the matter sensibly.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tobbox Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Looking forward to this fight - and the entire bill; potentially excellent night of boxing.

Like most others here I think Mitchell will - or rather, should - have too much skill for Murray but there are plenty of question marks hanging over Kevin, not least what did the Katsidis defeat and year-long lay off take out of him. If he's not sharp and his timing's off, Murray could capitalise.

tobbox

Back to top Go down

Post by licence_007 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I see a Mitchell win, everytime I've seen Murray he looks pretty average. Although Mitchell maybe isn't much better. Close UD to Mitchell.

licence_007

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Who thinks Bellew fights Cleverly if he destroys that plonker on saturday?

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Think Bellew is nailed on for Clev, fits the bill for a Warren first defence perfectly, can build up the bad blood from the press conference, talks a good enough game to sell the fight but has little to no chance of winning and is probably chinny enough to give Clev the impressive looking stoppage.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by licence_007 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Who is Bellew fighting on Saturday?

licence_007

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:37 pm

I seem to remember Mitchell looking small for a LW against kats. Dont think he has the physical attributes needed to keep top fighters off him. Not saying Murray is a top fighter though.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:38 pm

licence_007 wrote:Who is Bellew fighting on Saturday?
McKenzie rematch.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Its a close one and hard to call. In these cases where I rate it as a 50-50 fight I usually go with whoever is the underdog bookies. As I can genuinely see it going either way i'm happier taking the 9/5 available for Mitchell. He edges it on ability and opposition fought. Just a case of whether he can get over his mental problems and ring rust..

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:41 pm

I think Murray will stop Mitchell late in the fight. I can see Mitchell being ahead on the cards but his period of inactivity might catch up with him in the late rounds.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:56 pm

rowley wrote:Think Bellew is nailed on for Clev, fits the bill for a Warren first defence perfectly, can build up the bad blood from the press conference, talks a good enough game to sell the fight but has little to no chance of winning and is probably chinny enough to give Clev the impressive looking stoppage.

Whilst a big Clev fan and i think he wins if he fights Bellew, Tony's a 3 time ABA champ, and that is a very difficult feat, and has done everything asked of him as a pro.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:00 pm

YT don't get me wrong whilst I think Bellew is a pretty horrible chap I actually think he has some potential but whilst I don't think Cleverly is the finished article yet (what a daft thing to say about a world champion) he is too rounded for Bellew yet and have to think the fight would be too much too soon at this point for Bellew.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:
rowley wrote:Think Bellew is nailed on for Clev, fits the bill for a Warren first defence perfectly, can build up the bad blood from the press conference, talks a good enough game to sell the fight but has little to no chance of winning and is probably chinny enough to give Clev the impressive looking stoppage.

Whilst a big Clev fan and i think he wins if he fights Bellew, Tony's a 3 time ABA champ, and that is a very difficult feat, and has done everything asked of him as a pro.

I could see Bellew beating Cleverly. I've never been that impressed by the Welshman and don't think he possesses the power to deter Bellew from coming forward or the boxing skills and discipline to out box Bellew to a points decision. I could see Bellew winning by a stoppage in the middle rounds he is under Cleverly's skin who I can see being reckless and going after Bellew from the off. If the fight turned into a scrap then that's right up Bellew's street.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm

I'm not at all convinced by Cleverly, he gets hit far too often, and is then ridiculously keen to show that he hasn't been hurt thereby leaving himself wide open. If Bellew could get a couple of big shots in early I think it'd be good night Nathan. Froch would destroy him.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:08 pm

rowley wrote:YT don't get me wrong whilst I think Bellew is a pretty horrible chap I actually think he has some potential but whilst I don't think Cleverly is the finished article yet (what a daft thing to say about a world champion) he is too rounded for Bellew yet and have to think the fight would be too much too soon at this point for Bellew.

I thought it was Clev who crossed the line, Bellew seems a nice guy from what i've seen of him and tbf i'd of said lets go now as well if someone said they'd take me outside, he's a scouser as well you can't get a calm scouser Very Happy

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:10 pm

I see destruction ahead in one form or another especially as it's a boxing match

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Being a scouser's no excuse for acting like a dick though.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:14 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

I could see Bellew beating Cleverly. I've never been that impressed by the Welshman and don't think he possesses the power to deter Bellew from coming forward or the boxing skills and discipline to out box Bellew to a points decision. I could see Bellew winning by a stoppage in the middle rounds he is under Cleverly's skin who I can see being reckless and going after Bellew from the off. If the fight turned into a scrap then that's right up Bellew's street.

PBK, I don't think you need to be Bob Foster to put Bellew down though. Cleverly is pretty accurate and I am convinced he carries enough dig to get Bellew out of there. Afterall, he has been put down by moderate punchers in McKenzie and Ajisafe. Bellew has decent power himself, but at what level? He has yet to face anyone of real genuine class, and Cleverly appears to hold a shot pretty well. I am just not sure how he beats Cleverly without getting close enough to be put to sleep himself.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:14 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Being a scouser's no excuse for acting like a dick though.
It's a pretty good excuse.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Or swearing

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

PBK, I don't think you need to be Bob Foster to put Bellew down though. Cleverly is pretty accurate and I am convinced he carries enough dig to get Bellew out of there. Afterall, he has been put down by moderate punchers in McKenzie and Ajisafe. Bellew has decent power himself, but at what level? He has yet to face anyone of real genuine class, and Cleverly appears to hold a shot pretty well. I am just not sure how he beats Cleverly without getting close enough to be put to sleep himself.

McKenzie is a bigger puncher than Cleverly he could floor most LHW. Bellew got up and stopped McKenzie which deserves a lot of credit. Cleverly is really over rated for me I don't get it. He lacks power speed and brains. He can box but lacks discipline to do so. Like someone else pointed out when he gets hit he wants to show it doesn't hurt and gets tagged a few more times.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:
Or swearing

I think your record is on repeat.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Lads the thread has already been locked once, lets try not to go for number two, is enough to give its humble author a complex.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Guys...

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 pm

prettyboykev wrote:McKenzie is a bigger puncher than Cleverly he could floor most LHW. Bellew got up and stopped McKenzie which deserves a lot of credit. Cleverly is really over rated for me I don't get it. He lacks power speed and brains. He can box but lacks discipline to do so. Like someone else pointed out when he gets hit he wants to show it doesn't hurt and gets tagged a few more times.

Cleverly lacks speed? I agree with most of the rest but he has a good chin and engine, with counts for a lot.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:29 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

McKenzie is a bigger puncher than Cleverly he could floor most LHW. Bellew got up and stopped McKenzie which deserves a lot of credit. Cleverly is really over rated for me I don't get it. He lacks power speed and brains. He can box but lacks discipline to do so. Like someone else pointed out when he gets hit he wants to show it doesn't hurt and gets tagged a few more times.

PBK, I am not saying Cleverly is ready for Hopkin's, but he is clearly on a higher level to anything Bellew has faced so far. I am not sure what part of McKenzie's record gives much credence to him being able to floor most LHW's though. I just can't agree with that.

Cleverly may well be overrated, but the simple fact is, Bellew has done nothing so far to show he is on the same level. He clearly has heart, that much is a given, but at this point in their careers, I would make Cleverly a prohibitive favourite.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Scottrf wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:McKenzie is a bigger puncher than Cleverly he could floor most LHW. Bellew got up and stopped McKenzie which deserves a lot of credit. Cleverly is really over rated for me I don't get it. He lacks power speed and brains. He can box but lacks discipline to do so. Like someone else pointed out when he gets hit he wants to show it doesn't hurt and gets tagged a few more times.

Cleverly lacks speed? I agree with most of the rest but he has a good chin and engine, with counts for a lot.

I've never watched him and thought he was an especially quick fighter. His chin is good but whether or not it would stand up to Bellew's best shots is questionable especially if Bellew could turn it into a scrap where he would land big and often. His engine isn't up for debate.
I'm waiting to be convinced by Cleverly he comes across well in interviews but I have to say if him and Bellew do fight I will be supporting the mad Scouser I've really taken to him lately. He had a good interview in boxing news on Thursday past.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next