The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate

+44
Rowley
Raymond
sweet_pea
Sir. badgerhands
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
eddyfightfan
AberdeenSteve
Michaels, Sean
Rodney
The Galveston Giant
TRUSSMAN66
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
HumanWindmill
coxy0001
NoMasDinero
skidd1
Colonial Lion
Lumbering_Jack
onestepbeyond
88Chris05
GeoffSnapes
Scottrf
OSH ( Old Stone Hands )
Silver
BoxingFan88
samevans1
ADMIN
Shantel Jackson Boyfriend
Jamson
IronFistCliveMyers
ArchBritishchris
Imperial Ghosty
Cheikitout
swedish chef
BALTIMORA
azania
Enforcer
Sugar Boy Sweetie
oxring
Youarethegreatest
Adam D
Bob
RocketAce
D4thincarnation
48 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Who wins and how?

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 7 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_lcap48%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 14 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Empty The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate

Post by D4thincarnation Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

It is an issue that polarises the sport, and get the most headlines. It is because the are opposites in the the ring and out.

Inside the ring Mayweather is a defensive fighter, safety first, whilst Manny is an attacking fighting that brings the excitement. Outside the ring Manny is well liked, humble happy and at peace, whilst Mayweather seems angry brash, arrogant, mentally troubled and problems with the law.

It is no surprise since they seem to be polar opposites that they split opinion.

In this thread I would like to discuss how there careers match up and who would win should they eventually face each other in the ring.

Last edited by Hobo on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a poll to the discussion)

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Scottrf wrote:This is a new topic on this site I believe?

You are right D4 but they are all minor infringements, and turning his back he's done once?

Many boxer's use illegal tactics but some people have this view that Floyd's boxing skill are so good that he just out boxes his opponents. But Floyd using his spoiling tactics to disrupt and stopping his opponent from boxing first, this is apart of his game plan.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:40 pm

This repetetive nonsense was posted on the old board, word for word.

Total spam.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:Manny is far worse.

His double punch against Clottey was disgraceful.

It was an illegal move but it was not a pre planed tactic and the ref did call him for it, Floyd does get away with a lot.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:This repetetive nonsense was posted on the old board, word for word.

Total spam.

I did post this on 606 but that is a different board and they have member on here that were not BBC site. And it is not word for word.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:44 pm

You're right D4, floyds an untalented dirty fighter and mannys is a pure pugilist and a saint to boot.

That's what you want to hear isn't it, so there you go.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:"
onestepbeyond wrote: Personally I think pacman is far superior in terms of technical ability.

Oh dear.

Mayweather is a far better technical fighter than manny. Manny brings the offensive speed, volume punching and high workrate. Mayweather brings the punching accuracy, lateral movement, defensive skills and ring generalship. I'd back mayweather to outbox manny over 12 rounds, although it may take him the first 4 rounds to get to grips with manny.

I actually think the fight will happen, provided mayweather stays out of jail. Probably 2012 rather than 2011 though.

That's all I'm saying on the matter, this subject always descends it the same repetetive drivel.

Manny has better accuracy and movement lateral or otherwise.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:45 pm

D4 is like the unwanted ginger step-child.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:48 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
onestepbeyond wrote: Personally I think pacman is far superior in terms of technical ability.

Oh dear.

Mayweather is a far better technical fighter than manny. Manny brings the offensive speed, volume punching and high workrate. Mayweather brings the punching accuracy, lateral movement, defensive skills and ring generalship. I'd back mayweather to outbox manny over 12 rounds, although it may take him the first 4 rounds to get to grips with manny.

I actually think the fight will happen, provided mayweather stays out of jail. Probably 2012 rather than 2011 though.

That's all I'm saying on the matter, this subject always descends it the same repetetive drivel.

Mannys not a more accurate puncher than mayweather. I believe mayweather is the most accurate puncher according to compubox since it's statistics began. Even if they didn't exist, anyone with eyes can see mayweather is more accurate, he just doesn't throw as many.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Scottrf wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:I'll let it go but dont start talking about Floyd's hairstyle etc.
Not much to talk about
He has you there. Do you prefer Pacquiao's sleek windswept look?

How do you feel about his little beard?

He likes it, because it tickles his balls.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:You're right D4, floyds an untalented dirty fighter and mannys is a pure pugilist and a saint to boot.

That's what you want to hear isn't it, so there you go.

When have I ever said that Floyd is untalented. He is by no means the dirtiest fighter out there but he does/has used these tactics that I have pointed out and these tactics bend/breaks the rules of boxing.

Last edited by D4thincarnation on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Give it a break now lads.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Oh dear.

Mannys not a more accurate puncher than mayweather. I believe mayweather is the most accurate puncher according to compubox since it's statistics began. Even if they didn't exist, anyone with eyes can see mayweather is more accurate, he just doesn't throw as many.

The more you throw the more you accuracy drops. Watch Manny, his punches land perfectly and get through the tightest guard.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Oh dear.

Depends what and who you watch. If you watch Floyd miss then he misses. Simples. I'm outta here.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:56 pm

What was the purpose of this thread? Answer: to pour yet more ridiculously biased scorn on Floyd Mayweather Jr and by simple inference make those who Floyd opposes-most notably of recent times one Manny Pacquiao-seem more pure and saintly by comparison.

In reference to Mayweather being a dirty cheating git:

Has he ever been known to use loaded gloves?
Has he ever tested positive for banned substances?
Has he ever been disqualified for illegal tactics?
Has he a reputation outside of the fevered imagination of the OP for being a cheat?
Has he been known to cheat on his wife?
Has he flashed his bum at a busload of girl guides?

The answer to all of these is 'no, not as far as we know', so why, why, WHY is this topic of conversation even being treated as if it bears credence???

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:57 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Oh dear.

The more you throw the more you accuracy drops. Watch Manny, his punches land perfectly and get through the tightest guard.

Yes. Therefore Floyd is more accurate. Manny thrown wild punches in bunches. 75% miss but who cares. He is fun to watch. Watching Manny fight is like eating liver pate. Watching Floyd is like eating fois gras. One is cheap and chearful whilst the other you savour.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:01 pm

And that Compubox stat is on % connects for and against.

Not just for connects for. Plus because Manny throw far more his accuracy drop off.

and because Manny is not a counter puncher and has to throw a punch against a guard to get an opening will also lower his accuracy rate.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Has he flashed his bum at a busload of girl guides
=========
Who done this?

Was it Manny, he does have the look of someone who would do such things to innocent people.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:04 pm

The simple question is who has a higher accuracy percentage according to compubox. After we have acsertained that we can move on to the reasons why one has a higher accuracy percentage than the other. Deal?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Well done D4 in once again contradicting yourself and negating your own argument. Just because one punch out of a hundred lands on the button, that doesn't mean they are consistently accurate. Law of averages dictates that sooner or later if enough blows are thrown, some will be perfectly accurate. The average % will still be lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:05 pm

There hasn't been loads in it recently in terms of accuracy. Floyd tends to land a higher ratio, but a higher percentage of Pacquiao's are powershots. Considering the volume Pacquiao throws in his acccuracy is brilliant, but you'd have to say his opponents haven't been too elusive recently.

I'd advise against comparing common opponents D4, especially Marquez thumbsup

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Sorry lads, I'm going to lock this thread.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Manny will throw punches to apply pressure to make opening and to set up other punches, not just to land.

Floyd is a pot shotter, throw singles, his punches are meant to hit the target.

If the chin is a dart board, Manny hit the bull more times than Floyd a lot more.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:11 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:And that Compubox stat is on % connects for and against.

Not just for connects for. Plus because Manny throw far more his accuracy drop off.

and because Manny is not a counter puncher and has to throw a punch against a guard to get an opening will also lower his accuracy rate.

Compubox quite correctly calculates accuracy by ratio of punches landed to punches thrown. Their statistics show that mayweather is the most accurate puncher since it's records began.

Just admit you're wrong D4...
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Manny Manny Manny Manny mmmuch Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny mNny Manny Manny Manny Manny anybody Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny annual Manny Manny Manny ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Manny.

There D4: I've saved you the trouble of posting.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 pm

So, Manny is a more accurate puncher even though he throws more and lands less than Floyd?

Gotta be up there with the whole "using loaded gloves is less dangerous for boxers".

Slug

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm

I heard that if you drive everywhere at 120 miles per hour it's actually much safer, because you arrive at your destination earlier thus spending less time on the road in which to be involved in an accident.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:And that Compubox stat is on % connects for and against.

Compubox quite correctly calculates accuracy by ratio of punches landed to punches thrown. Their statistics show that mayweather is the most accurate puncher since it's records began.

Just admit you're wrong D4...

Don't think you understand the point. e.g if Pacquiao connects 50% of his punches but his opponent connects on him by 40% then Then Manny would get 10%

If Floyd landed 40% but his opponent only landed 20% then Floyd would get 20%

As you can see that compubox stat is not only about accuracy.

Plus you should take note of my other points.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Give it up D4, youre just making yourself looking even more stupid than you really are.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:21 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Don't think you understand the point. e.g if Pacquiao connects 50% of his punches but his opponent connects on him by 40% then Then Manny would get 10%

No. If Manny throws 20 and lands with 10 he would have a 50% connection percentage regardless of what his opponent did.

Thrown 1069 landed 474 = 44%
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=pacquiao-margarito-compubox

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:23 pm

The point is quite simple. If Floyd thrown one punch and it Kos the opponent. He has a 100% record. If Manny thrown 10 and lands 1 that kos his opponent, hehas a 10% record. It is that simple. Dont go all political D4. You're better than that.

I'll add that if this thread descends into an attack D4 with personal insults it will also be locked. Regardless of whatever issues people have, kindly show some respect. Me included.

Peace out

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Scottrf wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:Don't think you understand the point. e.g if Pacquiao connects 50% of his punches but his opponent connects on him by 40% then Then Manny would get 10%

No. If Manny throws 20 and lands with 10 he would have a 50% connection percentage regardless of what his opponent did.

Thrown 1069 landed 474 = 44%
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=pacquiao-margarito-compubox

I'm talking about the compubox stat the SBS refereed to, that said Floyd was top of the list.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:26 pm

There is simply no one way of twisting the facts of Compubox

Mayweather is both the most accurate and the least hit since compubox started, that cannot be denied in any shape or form

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Mawyweather vs Hatton: Mayweather lands at 39%

Pacquiao vs Hatton: Pacquiao lands at 57%

Throwing much more punches, combination and in the early part of the fight, all things that should go against accuracy.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:36 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Mawyweather vs Hatton: Mayweather lands at 39%

Throwing much more punches, combination and in the early part of the fight, all things that should go against accuracy.

HOw many punches were thrown during both fights by Floyd and Manny respectively?

You sound like Hugo Chavez

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:36 pm

imperialghosty wrote:There is simply no one way of twisting the facts of Compubox

Mayweather is both the most accurate and the least hit since compubox started, that cannot be denied in any shape or form

You know how it works, I know how it works, and I'm pretty sure if I took the time I could explain to a potato how it works, but that doesn't mean by any stretch that D4 will accept he's simply wrong, nor that he won't at least attempt to distort simple facts.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:38 pm

I did warn you D4 not to debate common opponents:

Mayweather vs Marquez: 59% vs 12%
Pacquiao vs Marquez: 34% vs 25%

Pacquiao vs De La Hoya: 38% vs 21%
Mayweather vs De La Hoya: 43% vs 21%
Yes, that's a better percentage at his best weight. Mayweather 57% vs 24% in powershots, not what you'd expect from a runner/spoiler.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:40 pm

So in isolation Pacquiao landed at a percentage in one of his fights than Mayweather did in one of his but overall Mayweather has a far superior connect percentage. Twist the statistics all you want but you have just tripped over your own feet as per usual.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:40 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:Mawyweather vs Hatton: Mayweather lands at 39%

HOw many punches were thrown during both fights by Floyd and Manny respectively?

You sound like Hugo Chavez

He more popular in America that I am over here Erm

Mayweather threw 329 and landed 129.

Pacquiao threw 127 and landed 73

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Scottrf wrote:I did warn you D4 not to debate common opponents:

Yes, that's a better percentage at his best weight. Mayweather 57% vs 24% in powershots, not what you'd expect from a runner/spoiler.

Pacquiao did not fight a bloated Marquez and also did not have a 10 lbs weight advantage over Marquez.

Also landed the cleaner shots.

Floyd was waiting for Oscar to throw punches to land, Manny was finding the gap through the guard, you have to be far more accurate to do this.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:44 pm

So by throwing more it affects his accuracy as you've already told us. Always good for someone to prove themselves wrong

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 pm

imperialghosty wrote:So by throwing more it affects his accuracy as you've already told us. Always good for someone to prove themselves wrong

Not by throwing more, but by throwing more per a round.

Pacquiao has excellent eyes and can pick a punch perfectly and land it bang on the mark, Floyd needs a bigger target and will land in the general area.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:50 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
Scottrf wrote:I did warn you D4 not to debate common opponents:

Pacquiao did not fight a bloated Marquez and also did not have a 10 lbs weight advantage over Marquez.

Also landed the cleaner shots.

Floyd was waiting for Oscar to throw punches to land, Manny was finding the gap through the guard, you have to be far more accurate to do this.

I give up. One sentence you mention aup Marquez. The next you ignore a drained Oscar. What weight did Floyd fight Oscar at?

Yahoo Yahoo

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:58 pm

See what we're dealing with here Azania, you can't debate with someone who constantly changes the goalposts

Mayweather fought an undefeated and feared Hatton, Pacquiao did not
Mayweather fought a world champion in De La Hoya at a comfortable weight, Pacquiao did not
Mayweather completely dominated Marquez, Pacquiao did not

Mayweather has never been one to land in the 'general' area whereas Pacquiao does do that. Watch Mayweather destroy Gatti, Mosley, Corrales, Hatton, De La Hoya, Hernandez, Manfredy, Judah and Baldomir and then tell me he isn't pinpoint accurate. He may lack the power of Pacquiao but his accuracy is second to none

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:04 am

Pacquiao will hit you when you have your guard up and you think you are protected. Floyd will wait for a clear opening.

If the target is a dart board Manny is hitting the bull, while Floyd is hitting some trebbles, both scoring punches and both count as a hit but Manny will land his punches bang on. That is one reason for his KOs.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:09 am

imperialghosty wrote:See what we're dealing with here Azania, you can't debate with someone who constantly changes the goalposts

Mayweather fought an undefeated and feared Hatton, Pacquiao did not
Mayweather fought a world champion in De La Hoya at a comfortable weight, Pacquiao did not
Mayweather completely dominated Marquez, Pacquiao did not

Mayweather has never been one to land in the 'general' area whereas Pacquiao does do that. Watch Mayweather destroy Gatti, Mosley, Corrales, Hatton, De La Hoya, Hernandez, Manfredy, Judah and Baldomir and then tell me he isn't pinpoint accurate. He may lack the power of Pacquiao but his accuracy is second to none

Yes I know what you mean. But if it winds you up so much you have the power not to respond.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:15 am

D4 you make things up as you go along i'm sure.

If you've ever watched a Mayweather fight you will see him land clean shot after shot, not glancing blows, not general blows but clean shots bang on the money. He's not a KO artist he goes out primarily to hit without being hit that is Boxing. Boxing is not get hit a load of times but KO your opponent, that isn't the purity of the sport. Mayweather is in my opinion the purest boxer since Whitaker who again was no KO artist but won in a way no one else could.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:16 am

Last fights:

Manny Pacquiao vs. Antonio Margarito: Manny lands 474/1069, 44% and 58% of power punches

Shane Mosley vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr: Mayweather land 44% 477/208 but only 46% of power punches.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:19 am

imperialghosty wrote:D4 you make things up as you go along i'm sure.

If you've ever watched a Mayweather fight you will see him land clean shot after shot, not glancing blows, not general blows but clean shots bang on the money. He's not a KO artist he goes out primarily to hit without being hit that is Boxing. Boxing is not get hit a load of times but KO your opponent, that isn't the purity of the sport. Mayweather is in my opinion the purest boxer since Whitaker who again was no KO artist but won in a way no one else could.

The point we are talking about is hitting, accuracy, and Manny is the more accurate IMO. Floyd will hit you but Manny will hit you right on the button, e.g. the chin while Floyd will just hit your head

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:21 am

D4thincarnation wrote:Last fights:

Manny Pacquiao vs. Antonio Margarito: Manny lands 474/1069, 44% and 58% of power punches

Shane Mosley vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr: Mayweather land 44% 477/208 but only 46% of power punches.

Good grief. If Manny fought a punch bag he would be 100%. Therefore I'm shockd he scored so low against Marg.

Who is the more elusive boxer? Marg or SSM?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:26 am

I've never seen anyone argue against facts before, we're not talking about objective opinion about who is better for once but in this case the FACTS tells us that Mayweather is more accurate than Pacquiao is. Go on about clean punching all you want but FACTS cannot be denied.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next