The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enzo Maccarinelli vs Gyorgy Marosi

+22
ShahenshahG
azania
The Galveston Giant
6oldenbhoy
bhb001
AlexHuckerby
Seanusarrilius
TRUSSMAN66
Jukebox Timebomb
OasisBFC
joeyjojo618
School Project
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Mind the windows Tino.
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Rowley
Steffan
BALTIMORA
manos de piedra
oxring
Scottrf
SportsmanGC
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Enzo Maccarinelli vs Gyorgy Marosi Empty Enzo Maccarinelli vs Gyorgy Marosi

Post by SportsmanGC Thu 17 Nov 2011, 12:58 pm

It goes without saying this is the fight we've been waiting for...Enzo is back!!!

Now of course there will always be the usual talk whenever a fighter comes back, i.e. i'm now better than ever, trained properly, new enthusiasm, confidence, etc...

Realistically,why has he made the return? To top up his bank accounts, or a genuine belief he can do something? The key thing for me is that he's dropped down to light heavyweight, despite having spent his whole career at cruiserweight. Quite rare to spend your whole career at a weight then as you get older drop down a division. Is there some truth in his words that he is more focussed, prepared and better trained?

Despite this, I don't see him getting back to a decent level. He will still have the same issues as before (namely weak chin), and I don't really see it generating much interest. However, I will look with intrigue to see whether his words about being more focussed and the lighter weight will see a different Mac in the ring.

So, how do you see his comeback panning out?

SportsmanGC

Back to top Go down

Enzo Maccarinelli vs Gyorgy Marosi Empty Re: Enzo Maccarinelli vs Gyorgy Marosi

Post by Scottrf Thu 17 Nov 2011, 12:59 pm

This guy has a decent kayo record doesn't he?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:00 pm

He never really went away.

Awful comeback from a guy who should be punch-shy - but isn't. If he keeps fighting, there is a serious risk of harm coming to him in later life - which would be immeasurably sad for a nice guy - and a great servant of the sport.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:02 pm

Oh and it’s not money, Enzo is well off.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by SportsmanGC Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:09 pm

Scottrf wrote:This guy has a decent kayo record doesn't he?

Marosi? Cant say I know much/anything about him really, but looking at boxrec he had a decent KO rate. However, he's now 34 and made his pro debut at 32, has had 12 fights. Like I say, can't comment on his quality but we know full well Enzo is meant to win this fight. A undefeated fighter is always dangerous as they don't want to lose that '0'.

If he's not coming back for money, do you think he believes he can see himself getting back to world (albeit WBO) standard. I can't see it.

SportsmanGC

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:13 pm

SportsmanGC wrote:
Scottrf wrote:This guy has a decent kayo record doesn't he?

Marosi? Cant say I know much/anything about him really, but looking at boxrec he had a decent KO rate. However, he's now 34 and made his pro debut at 32, has had 12 fights. Like I say, can't comment on his quality but we know full well Enzo is meant to win this fight. A undefeated fighter is always dangerous as they don't want to lose that '0'.

If he's not coming back for money, do you think he believes he can see himself getting back to world (albeit WBO) standard. I can't see it.

He probably does believe it. The last person to know when a fighter is shot is the fighter himself.

And the last thing to go is the fighter's punch - and he has a good punch.

So he'll walk out there - throw some bombs and get caught and stopped once more. Ref: Afolabi, Lebedev, the other one...
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by SportsmanGC Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:18 pm

Just realised assuming Enzo makes weight and comes in at the 175lb limit, he will be over 20lb lighter than his last fight and 30lb lighter than he has fought at before. I know cruiserweight was an arguably an easier division to win titles than light heavy, but to drop this weight now seems strange, as he obv could have fought at LH before. I'm interested in seeing how he looks at that weight.

SportsmanGC

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:21 pm

The guy he is fighting is a bit of a no hoper so would expect Enzo to win this. Presume the fight is just a tester to see how he handles the weight.

Have to say its a heck of an amount of weight hes coming down from a guy who spent the guts of his career practically fighting on the heavyweight limit so the jury is completely out on how he handles the weight. I dont think fight will say much either way unless Enzo looks completely feeble.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:21 pm

I hope Enzo doesn't brutalise his opponent too bad or it could cause serious disruptions to some poor Hungarian's bin collection day.

Marosi BRUTAL KO in the mid rounds... Whistle

Last edited by BALTIMORA on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:21 pm

oxring wrote:So he'll walk out there - throw some bombs and get caught and stopped once more. Ref: Afolabi, Lebedev, the other one...

Oh well....there we are then

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:25 pm

I doubt Enzo is in too much danger in this one. This guy probably wont even remotely compare to the punch power of the likes of Frenkel or Lebedev.

I think hes just a punch bag to see how Enzo handles the weight and carries his own power.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:27 pm

manos de piedra wrote:I doubt Enzo is in too much danger in this one

No...Enzo is going to get KTFO apparently

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:28 pm

Am not too sure I am too comfortable with seeing Enzo back in action, was at the Magnificent Seven and his KO in that one was the kind that makes you feel ill. Would not be soo bad but this is by far from the first, suspect he will be OK at this level but at some point should the wins come he will move up and he has looked an accident waiting to happen. Hope I am wrong though as he seems a decent enough bloke.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:31 pm

Steffan wrote:
manos de piedra wrote:I doubt Enzo is in too much danger in this one

No...Enzo is going to get KTFO apparently
Steffan don't take it too seriously. I'd love to think Enzo has it in him to reach the heights of previously in his career, but I sincerely doubt he will. His opponent is a no-name guy who'll do nothing much to Macc's career other than perhaps give the man a false hope. He'll probably win (hell, he ought to), but after seeing his losses I just wouldn't be surprised to see him starched again. Being 25lbs lighter can't help his chin much, surely? For his own sake I think he should seriously consider a job behind the cameras and on a mic, because the Frenkel KO is one I would not like to see repeated.

Last edited by BALTIMORA on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:32 pm

What he has in his favour is that there isnt a great deal of big punchers in light heavyweight at the moment. Certainly not on the level he has been facing at cruiserweight. But if he has to drain himself badly to make weight then he leaves himself very susceptible to injury even against lighter hitters.

It seems to me his latest move/comeback is geared towards a fight with Cleverly which will do well domestically. Its alot of weight to be losing though so Im a little skeptical as to how he handles it. Should be ok beating this guy but I dont think it will tell us much. If he fails to KO him then my guess is hes struggling with the weight.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:32 pm

Steffan wrote:
oxring wrote:So he'll walk out there - throw some bombs and get caught and stopped once more. Ref: Afolabi, Lebedev, the other one...

Oh well....there we are then

So Steffan, in your unbiased opinion, how do you think Enzo will fare in his foray into the Light Heavyweight division.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:37 pm

Its ok im not taking it too seriously. Needless to say I will be cheering him on. Part of this is due to him being from up by me...but also because I like an underdog. No one said I would stick at Uni as a mature student and I did. Everyone wrote me off...but I proved them wrong (turns it around on myself Laugh)

People seem to have this attitude of "I wont cheer on Enzo because its immoral him even being in the ring" or the "I hope that bum Enzo get KTFO again and retires"

Call me sentimental...but I like to see a guy prove people wrong hence I will be giving Enzo my full support whether this guy he is fighting is a tomato can or the next big thing

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:39 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:So Steffan, in your unbiased opinion, how do you think Enzo will fare in his foray into the Light Heavyweight division.

Hard to say. One fight at a time and take it from there. His chin is always suspect so he is one mintue away from knocking the guy out or getting KTFO himself

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:41 pm

Steffan wrote:Its ok im not taking it too seriously. Needless to say I will be cheering him on. Part of this is due to him being from up by me...but also because I like an underdog. No one said I would stick at Uni as a mature student and I did. Everyone wrote me off...but I proved them wrong (turns it around on myself Laugh)

People seem to have this attitude of "I wont cheer on Enzo because its immoral him even being in the ring" or the "I hope that bum Enzo get KTFO again and retires"

Call me sentimental...but I like to see a guy prove people wrong hence I will be giving Enzo my full support whether this guy he is fighting is a tomato can or the next big thing
I don't have a problem cheering him on, I just question the reasoning behind all of this, because I just don't see him going much further at this stage of his career. I'll be willing him to win, but I just worry he's setting himself up for a nasty fall further down the line. The Frenkel KO was that sickening.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
For his own sake I think he should seriously consider a job behind the cameras and on a mic

So long as he improves on his performances so far. He makes Jim Watt sound like the worlds greatest orator at the moment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:The Frenkel KO was that sickening.

Agreed and lets hope he has learnt from it. I think the cruisers carry a lot more firepower though so I just cant see a KO of that power happening again

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

Where I am Balti, have nothing against the guy so won't be actively pulling for him to lose but the thing for me is the nature of the game is the more he wins the better the level of opposition he will face and the more the chance of the Frenkel outcome being replicated and this is something absolutely nobody can want to see again.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:46 pm

rowley wrote:Where I am Balti, have nothing against the guy so won't be actively pulling for him to lose but the thing for me is the nature of the game is the more he wins the better the level of opposition he will face and the more the chance of the Frenkel outcome being replicated and this is something absolutely nobody can want to see again.
That's exactly what I mean. I can only envisage his confidence being built up under false pretences only for him to be taken out by a (relatively) top-level operator. It's Frank bloody Warren, that's who I blame!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:48 pm

Some you may have already seen it on Boxnation but heres a quick interview with Enzo and Buncey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M1nfsO2QI

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:50 pm

alma wrote:He should have retired after the Haye fight.

Yeah you should always retire after your second loss Doh

Last edited by Steffan on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:51 pm

Steffan wrote:Its ok im not taking it too seriously. Needless to say I will be cheering him on. Part of this is due to him being from up by me...but also because I like an underdog. No one said I would stick at Uni as a mature student and I did. Everyone wrote me off...but I proved them wrong (turns it around on myself Laugh)

What the hell does support matter Steffan? And if anyone reckons a Welsh fighter might lose - does that equate to a dig at you? Grow up and stop being blinkered. The question is what's going to happen, not what we'd like to happen.

For the record, I would like Enzo to blast this guy out in 1, get thrown in with Sillakh, roll back the years with a courageous and stunning display of controlled aggression, beat him, then fight Shumenov and box at range to win the LHW championship of the world. Then retire.

However much I want Markosi's fist to miss Enzo's face doesn't help or change things a single iota.

We've seen things like this happen before.

"Rapid fire" Byrd moved down to LHW; where he should have probably spent his career - to fight Shaun George - a guy who'd already been both outboxed and outpunched at LHW. George hammered the hell out of Byrd.

Enzo hasn't fought at LHW in years. In his last fight - he looked as though any punch resistance he once had, has gone. If Enzo wins this one - good. However - if he wins, he's likely to be thrown in with Cleverly in a "battle of Britain". Which would be sad - because Clev can probably punch hard enough to do Enzo some damage.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:52 pm

Steffan wrote:

Yeah you always retire after your second loss Doh
You know what he means. In hindsight if Enzo Macc had retired then he'd have been a world champion who'd battled past an early loss in his career to hold a strap, but lost it to a guy who unified the division and went on to win a belt at heavyweight (which on paper sounds quite good), without having been pancaked by Ofalablalabi and Frenkel. And Lebedev.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:53 pm

oxring wrote:And if anyone reckons a Welsh fighter might lose - does that equate to a dig at you?

I never said it did I dunno why you've said that for???

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:53 pm

I would presume hes being steered towards Cleverly, at a guess. Maybe in two/three fights time. I dont think Cleverly is the biggest of hitters, and I would doubt anyone would want to put him in with a big puncher unless absolutely neccessary.

If he handles the weight then hes much better off at LH in terms of the brutal KOs. Whether he can, or has the talent to is a differnt story. If he carries his punch effectively though I would definately give him a chance against Cleverly though who is easy to hit. And Enzo if nothing else always had a decent dig on him.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:55 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
rowley wrote:Where I am Balti, have nothing against the guy so won't be actively pulling for him to lose but the thing for me is the nature of the game is the more he wins the better the level of opposition he will face and the more the chance of the Frenkel outcome being replicated and this is something absolutely nobody can want to see again.
That's exactly what I mean. I can only envisage his confidence being built up under false pretences only for him to be taken out by a (relatively) top-level operator. It's Frank bloody Warren, that's who I blame!

Absolutely agree with both of you. Who is next if he wins? Clev? Shumenov? Syllakh?

Here's a great and brave champion getting beaten in a hideous fashion by someone who wouldn't have been qualified to lace his boots once.. Skip to 2:15 if you're bored.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDW85DHdYPw
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:56 pm

Steffan wrote:
oxring wrote:And if anyone reckons a Welsh fighter might lose - does that equate to a dig at you?

I never said it did I dunno why you've said that for???

Apologies if I've caught the wrong end of the stick.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:56 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
Steffan wrote:

You know what he means. In hindsight if Enzo Macc had retired then he'd have been a world champion who'd battled past an early loss in his career to hold a strap, but lost it to a guy who unified the division and went on to win a belt at heavyweight (which on paper sounds quite good), without having been pancaked by Ofalablalabi and Frenkel. And Lebedev.

Why the hell would he retire?...you people need to understand...these people are BOXERS. Thats what they do regardless or winning or losing. Its their living. They dont do it for fun. Its not as simple as just quitting your job like any other profession

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:58 pm

Steffan wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
Steffan wrote:

Why the hell would he retire?...you people need to understand...these people are BOXERS. Thats what they do regardless or winning or losing. Its their living. They dont do it for fun. Its not as simple as just quitting your job like any other profession

Working behind a desk is less likely to get you killed.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:00 pm

I hope he gets his head took off again just to remind him that he should have retired after his last fight.

All the pity people have for him goes out the window for me. He is a fighter and its his own fault if he gets brutally KO'ed. Against Afolabi he came into the fight having done NO sparring. He got what was coming to him for not taking training seriously.

He is a done fighter and is a walking accident waiting to happen.

I will be rooting for the other guy because at lease he is only starting out and is unbeaten. There is more for him to achieve.

Warren told Enzo too retire last time, but now Cleverly has his micky mouse belt, Enzo is now back in the game and surprise surprise: Its at Cleverly's weight.

Fish eyes ought to be ashamed of himself too.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:12 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:I hope he gets his head took off again just to remind him that he should have retired after his last fight.

All the pity people have for him goes out the window for me. He is a fighter and its his own fault if he gets brutally KO'ed.

Did someone spew in your coffee over the last fortnight? I don't remember you being this angry back on the beeb.

Was it Johnny Owen's fault for not being quite fit enough when he was "brutally stopped"? Or Duk-koo Kim? Doubtless it was Benny Paret's fault for insulting Griffith before their fight as well.

Strange attitude, really.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:14 pm

This Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn is crazy...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:22 pm

oxring wrote:
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:I hope he gets his head took off again just to remind him that he should have retired after his last fight.

All the pity people have for him goes out the window for me. He is a fighter and its his own fault if he gets brutally KO'ed.

Did someone spew in your coffee over the last fortnight? I don't remember you being this angry back on the beeb.

Was it Johnny Owen's fault for not being quite fit enough when he was "brutally stopped"? Or Duk-koo Kim? Doubtless it was Benny Paret's fault for insulting Griffith before their fight as well.

Strange attitude, really.

But Enzo has got off with a few warnings so far, Kim etc were unfortunate not to be lucky enough to get a warning.

Its not an issue directly with Enzo I have. It is with fighters within his bracket that have achieved the most they are ever going to get. Like Roy Jones for instance, I cared at the start when he started getting tore apart by lesser fighters but the more they come back the more I want them to get a shot they will never forget and will make them keep safe by getting out while they still can.

If Enzo wins this fight he is going to have to fight better, stronger fighters and it just has disaster written all over it.

Again, I must stress, I don't want him to get seriously hurt. But wouldn't mind him being reminded that he just can't cut it anymore against half decent fighters.

haha, sorry for the outburst bt the way.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:26 pm

Think I get what you're getting at. For a minute there it sounded like you wanted him to get brain damage as its what he had coming.

Thing is - someone like RJJ - I loved him in his prime and I can't believe he's still trying to flog his ghost. But he is; and desperately. And at some point, he'll do himself some serious harm.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:29 pm

One thing we can find solace in is the apparent fact that its bot the knockouts that cause significant damage but the prolonged beatings a guys head take that cause the damage later on.

Enzo hasn't had a one sided beating as such. He just collapses when he's punched on the face.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:30 pm

oxring wrote:Think I get what you're getting at. For a minute there it sounded like you wanted him to get brain damage as its what he had coming.

Thing is - someone like RJJ - I loved him in his prime and I can't believe he's still trying to flog his ghost. But he is; and desperately. And at some point, he'll do himself some serious harm.

The way hes been taken out Oxy in the last few fights, I wouldn't be surprised if the damage has already been done.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:32 pm

The ref was the only person in the world who thought Enzo was in fit state to continue after the first Frenkel knockdown, shocker.

Im mildly interested to see if a) Mac can cut the weight and b) does he still hit hard at the lower weight. But Im with everyone else that he should just quit.

I dont think Clev hits that hard so if Mac insists on carrying on maybe knock a few cans over, get in with him, lose badly then call it a day.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:35 pm

School Project wrote:One thing we can find solace in is the apparent fact that its bot the knockouts that cause significant damage but the prolonged beatings a guys head take that cause the damage later on.

Enzo hasn't had a one sided beating as such. He just collapses when he's punched on the face.

It is and it isn't. A couple of punches can shear horizontal neural connections in the frontal lobe - that's personality change, schizophrenia territory (ref Ibeabuchi). More severe trauma can cause cerebral oedema and death. And prolonged beatdowns and too many of them lead to dementia pugilistica. All of which are best avoided.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:37 pm

joeyjojo618 wrote:The ref was the only person in the world who thought Enzo was in fit state to continue after the first Frenkel knockdown, shocker.

Im mildly interested to see if a) Mac can cut the weight and b) does he still hit hard at the lower weight. But Im with everyone else that he should just quit.

I dont think Clev hits that hard so if Mac insists on carrying on maybe knock a few cans over, get in with him, lose badly then call it a day.

But then again Joey, Cleverly shouldn't be fighting a washed up Enzo as he apparantly is looking to fight the best. Plus knocking a few cans over shouldn't get you near a world title shot. Bellew as an opponent was bad enough. Nathan should be fighting World Class fighters as he is a World Champion.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:42 pm

oxring wrote:
School Project wrote:One thing we can find solace in is the apparent fact that its bot the knockouts that cause significant damage but the prolonged beatings a guys head take that cause the damage later on.

It is and it isn't. A couple of punches can shear horizontal neural connections in the frontal lobe - that's personality change, schizophrenia territory (ref Ibeabuchi). More severe trauma can cause cerebral oedema and death. And prolonged beatdowns and too many of them lead to dementia pugilistica. All of which are best avoided.

I believe that was the case for the Ibeabuchi. That Tua fight was brutal.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:51 pm

Agreed Reborn, beating Mac into retirement would be a step backwards for Clev when he should be pushing on. But the money would be there I bet.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 17 Nov 2011, 3:21 pm

So what you're saying is that Enzo would in fact be safer if his opponents had loaded gloves..?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 17 Nov 2011, 3:27 pm

oxring wrote:oedema

Nice, Oxy.

Preferred 'opprobrium', but still very good work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Thu 17 Nov 2011, 3:47 pm

can't help but think if he was getting knocked unconscious at cruiser, he'll be weight drained and weak.

maybe he's expecting the LHW's not punching at hard as the bigger boys.
a strange move, but all the best to him

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jukebox Timebomb Thu 17 Nov 2011, 4:35 pm

Enzo is one of those rare fighters who's chin improves when they go down in weight. This, combined with his massive power, makes him almost unstoppable at LH. If he gets a move on, Big Mac could be the guy to put B-hop into retirement.

Jukebox Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 4:55 pm

Like to see him face down one last time just so he doesn't prolong the inevitable...

Enzo is one of the reasons I hate cruiser...Chaff like him going around being able to say they were World champions and all that..

Rubbish then and rubbish now..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next