The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up

+56
sugarNspikes
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
The Bachelor
slartibartfast
Big
gowales
unforcederrors
Ospreydragon
wrfc1980
ospreysboyo
Swperb
Gordy
welshy6
IanBru
eirebilly
flyhalffactory
Knackeredknees
offload
doctornickolas
sheephead
mckay1402
Cari
thebluesmancometh
Ifandorbut
ieuan
Morgannwg
Full Credit
fa0019
anotherworldofpain
majesticimperialman
munkian
2ndtimeround
glamorganalun
jimmyinthewell68
Adam D
samuraidragon
SubsBench
Dontheman
TycroesOsprey
Higher_Ground
pharmachris
RubyGuby
GavCanDance
Liam
mowgli
Taylorman
maestegmafia
Knowsit17
bedfordwelsh
asoreleftshoulder
formerly known as Sam
wales606
Smirnoffpriest
Luckless Pedestrian
Biltong
Pal Joey
60 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Who Will Win?

Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_lcap13%Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_lcap13%Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_lcap31%Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 10 ]
Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_lcap34%Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 11 ]
Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_lcap9%Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Empty Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up

Post by Pal Joey Tue 19 Jun 2012, 7:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Saturday 23rd June, 2012
15:00 EST, 06:00 BMT
Allianz Stadium (SFS), Moore Park, Capacity: 45,500
Current forecast for Saturday: Fine, 7-15 deg. C
Sydney Radar (The ground is halfway between .Sydney and .Randwick on the diagonal)

Australia:
15 Kurtley Beale
14 Adam Ashley-Cooper
13 Rob Horne
12 Pat McCabe
11 Digby Ioane
10 Berrick Barnes
9 Will Genia
8 Wycliff Palu
7 David Pocock (capt.)
6 Scott Higginbotham
5 Nathan Sharpe
4 Sitaleki Timani
3 Sekope Kepu
2 Tatafu Polota Nau
1 Benn Robinson

Reserves:
16 Stephen Moore, 17 Ben Alexander, 18 Rob Simmons, 19 Dave Dennis, 20 Michael Hooper, 21 Nic White, 22 Anthony Fainga'a.

Wales:
15 Leigh Halfpenny
14 Alex Cuthbert
13 Jonathan Davies
12 Ashley Beck
11 George North
10 Rhys Priestland
9 Mike Phillips
8 Ryan Jones
7 Sam Warburton (capt.)
6 Dan Lydiate
5 Alun Wyn Jones
4 Bradley Davies
3 Adam Jones
2 Matthew Rees
1 Gethin Jenkins

Reserves:
16 Ken Owens, 17 Paul James, 18 Luke Charteris, 19 Justin Tipuric, 20 Rhys Webb, 21 James Hook, 22 Scott Williams.

Last edited by Linebreaker on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 3:13 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Poll Added)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Empty Re: Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up

Post by Liam Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:36 am

I don't think we play with enough intensity either. When Oz get the ball they are hell bent on getting over the gain line. Just don't see it with Wales. They should have without Roberts been looking to get North and Cuthbert running in the central channels all day long.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Empty Re: Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up

Post by Swperb Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:36 am

biltongbek wrote:

I just want to say something to the Welsh supporters, not long ago you were proud of a close loss, now you are enraged and disappointed, that says a lot for where your team has progressed to.

You may disagree with me now, but in the greater scheme of things, I'd much rather be disappointed by my teams loss, than proud of a loss.

It shows progress

Totally agree biltongbek,

I’d say we are roughly here on the road to being a rugby super power.

Contest with NH sides. Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 3610695981

Win regularly against NH sides Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 3610695981

Dominated NH sides. Debatable, but Wales are 6 Nations champions.

Contest at home with SH sides. Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 3610695981

Win at home against SH sides. Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 496889 Needs improving

Contest away against SH sides.Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 3610695981

Win Away against SH sides. Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 2650018817

World domination. (World Champions) er... Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 590675

Last edited by Swperb on Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Swperb
Swperb

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:40 am

gowales wrote:
Knowsit17 wrote:
gowales wrote:Knowsit s*& happens in rugby. If refs called everything they see in the game then there wouldn't be much to watch.

You can discuss and question the referee etc..

But i'm going to forget about this game now and move on

Sorry mate but you still haven't answered the question that I've posed twice in a row now. Third time: how do you excuse Joubert for letting Phillips get taken out without touching the ball? I don't think you can excuse it, which is why nobody's had a go yet.

I'm not saying Joubert lost us the game because he didn't. There's a difference between making claims of that nature and simply questioning some of the ref's decisions.

I'm not going to answer that because i don't think it had any bearing on the result, as i said Poopie happens

But I never suggested it ultimately had a bearing on the result so why put it that way? I'm just asking how you can excuse it. It's all well and good to say shizz happens but if you don't have the nerve to occasionally question a ref who's in the wrong you can't ever expect reffing standards to improve.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by gowales Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:41 am

Goodybe i'm now going to have a five knuckle shuffle and then some breakfast

gowales

Back to top Go down

Post by mowgli Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:43 am

gowales wrote:Goodybe i'm now going to have a five knuckle shuffle and then some breakfast

Can I suggest you have breakfast first otherwise it could get messy

mowgli

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:46 am

Doesn't sound like Joubert had a good day.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:46 am

mowgli wrote:
gowales wrote:Goodybe i'm now going to have a five knuckle shuffle and then some breakfast

Can I suggest you have breakfast first otherwise it could get messy
Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 Smiley-laughing021
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:46 am

goWales i think thats what the aus players doing to the ref now

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:47 am

Howley has made some key tactical and selection errors imo. Evans, Charteris, Tipuric, Ryan, Owens being dropped after throwing perfectly in the first test for Rees, who has been shown up again with his poor line out again. The kicking game clearly wasn't working yet we still adopted it. Not dropping Preistland for Hook and not giving Webb game time are also crucial errors imo.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:48 am

For the record, if Wales had managed to scrape that match we'd still be discussing the ref.

Australia were better than Wales at the breakdown and I think in the refs mind they don't quite see things as penalties when a team is in the ascendancy.

For example, Wales attacking in Oz 22 Adam jones penalised for sealing, Oz do the same thing 2mins later - play on.

slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:49 am

Swperb wrote:
biltongbek wrote:

I just want to say something to the Welsh supporters, not long ago you were proud of a close loss, now you are enraged and disappointed, that says a lot for where your team has progressed to.

You may disagree with me now, but in the greater scheme of things, I'd much rather be disappointed by my teams loss, than proud of a loss.

It shows progress

Totally agree biltongbek,

I’d say we are roughly here on the road to being a rugby super power.

Contest with NH sides. Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 3610695981

Win regularly against NH sides Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 3610695981

Dominated NH sides. Debatable, but Wales are 6 Nations champions.

Contest at home with SH sides. Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 3610695981

Win at home against SH sides. Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 496889 Needs improving

Contest away against SH sides.Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 3610695981

Win Away against SH sides. Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 2650018817

World domination. (World Champions) er... Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 590675

Onwards and upwards lads

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:51 am

Don't forget the knockon in the lead up to the try
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:53 am

New Zealand for the four nations or boks or argies not bitter honest

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:53 am

New Zealand for the four nations or boks or argies not bitter honest

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:54 am

New Zealand for the four nations or boks or argies not bitter honest Hug

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sat 23 Jun 2012, 8:59 am

I think ditching Biggar was a big mistake. What does Priestland have to do to lose his place? He kicked and passed a little better today but he still didn't add much. Only bad luck prevented Hook from winning the game for us.

Not giving Evans a shot at all this tour was another mistake on Howley's part.

I actually thought the breakdown was much better today. Warbs was playing well before he went off. Tipuric is as active as ever at the ruck. Ryan Jones must now surely have temporarily cemented his place ahead of Faletau until the latter can rediscover his carrying of the RWC.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Sat 23 Jun 2012, 9:00 am

biltongbek wrote:I just want to say something to the Welsh supporters, not long ago you were proud of a close loss, now you are enraged and disappointed, that says a lot for where your team has progressed to.

It shows progress

Thinking that myself, still hurts mind Hug
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bachelor Sat 23 Jun 2012, 9:02 am

Far too much information!

The big annoyance for me today was the constant early engage by Australia on the Welsh put in; I think Joubert should have stepped in earlier than he did to warn them about that. The worrying thing is we seem to have gotten progressively worse since the RWC - go back to picking players on form please!

The Bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndtimeround Sat 23 Jun 2012, 9:08 am

jimmyinthewell68 wrote:New Zealand for the four nations or boks or argies not bitter honest Australia v Wales 3rd Test: Teams and Build-Up - Page 12 769663

Thanfull we were'nt playing NZ, close games against 16 man Australian teams got to be better than getting thumped by the Blacks, they look a toaly different level to any other team at the mo.

2ndtimeround

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Sat 23 Jun 2012, 9:24 am

Do you ever get the feeling that Australia are just toying with you?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 23 Jun 2012, 9:48 am

Commiserations Wales fans... Hug Ale

I got back from the game an hour ago but I have been reading through the last 8 pages with the ABs Ireland match on now.

I felt that first half was frustratingly annoying to watch... a silly tittie-for-tat penalty show from Joubert and excruciatingly long periods of time wasted with scrums. Hell... there were only about 4 the whole match. Felt like 40!

I was lucky enough to be next to a nice Welsh mid-age gent and his wife & son. The old guy loved to talk... a brief history of Wales in under 2 hours and lots of rugby knowledge. He had a soft, gentle and quiet voice - but he was obviously rugby mad like me.

We both agreed - there were many instances of inconsistencies with ref decisions... "what was that for? "no idea"... "me neither". Also that Big George, Cuthbert, 1/2p and the Priest looked the most composed for Wales and always looked good with the ball or foot.

Up front, Wales seemed to have a slight advantage but for the various reasons outlined in this thread, the Wallaby pack played slightly 'smarter' although it was incredibly frustrating to see the errors and penalties awarded at regular intervals.

It was the first time I had ever seen Wales play and my new found Welsh buddy and I also both agreed: "There's barely a struck match between these two sides". Both have so much potential; however they are also both prone to silly mistakes and blown chances.

The crowd was very buoyant and many Welsh fans were willing the team on like you wouldn't believe.
You should be proud of the way they support their wonderful country overseas, it's a laugh-a-minute with some of the punters there today. Incredible amounts of beer drunk. Smile I wish them well later on in the year. Maybe a big win in Cardiff is getting closer.

I must say though that Genia, Beale and Barnes are fantastic to watch real time. They exude class. Unfortunately, I now have a hoarse throat - benefit of Rob Horne's try... when everybody stood up the place went nuts. I really felt for my Welsh buddies. You don't deserve to lose like this. Another tiny margin. That was cruel.

Oz have the right player material with the likes of O'Connor, Mitchell, Cooper, Horwill to come back.
In all three Tests - I thought they missed a lot of points through basic errors, complete stuff-ups... getting tangled up, falling into more forward traps and not to forget poor and inconsistent kicking at goal.
We'll be surely tested against NZ and SA in the next couple of months. Erm

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat 23 Jun 2012, 9:51 am

LB - Hug
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 23 Jun 2012, 9:53 am

I'll put some pics up. Gimme 5. OK

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:12 am

3rd Test Photos

I apologise for the fuzzy one of the Wales side in single file walking onto the field behind the goalposts. Smile

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:19 am

Good photos LB. It was great to see a full house at the SFS. Were you struggling looking into the sun in the first half?

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by sheephead Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:21 am

Does anybody know if Ian Evans was injured?

sheephead

Back to top Go down

Post by mowgli Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:24 am

sheephead wrote:Does anybody know if Ian Evans was injured?

Yes, his brand new wife kicked him in the coronas just after he left her at the church to go on tour,

Joking aside if he wasn't injured and wasn't picked someone needs to get kicked in the coronas

mowgli

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:28 am

Looks like it was a good day out LB. The stadium looks lush. Visiting Aus is definitely on my agenda, someday.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:36 am

Breaker - Hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:38 am

Full Credit wrote:Good photos LB. It was great to see a full house at the SFS. Were you struggling looking into the sun in the first half?

I got there just after midday, FC.
NSW Subbies bt Qld Subbies 35-16. It was 11-all at HT.

Then they had 2 x 2 plate and cup schoolboys 7s - simultaneous matches played on 1/2 field (across) each.

After that finished it was about an hour 'til the game. I'd had a steak sanga + local ale at the Olympic Hotel earlier... so I got a hot dog with mustard & onion out the back in the break. It was empty when I got there. Filled up in the last half hour before kick off.

So I'd been there about 3 hours before KO sun in the eyes until early in the second half. It gets blocked for about 10 mins, then it comes through the gap between the bottom of roof and top of the stands... Cool Quite cold in the air though but the sun was nice. Very Happy

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:44 am

Well I guess I'm off to cook a steak sanga with onion for dinner now, you've ruined me.

And the most important question, did you get yourself a onesie?

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:56 am

Very Gracious LB... Hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:05 am

No, I opted for more inconspicuous attire FC... I was dressed for comfort. Whistle

Most of the onesies were in the box at the northern end. They were a vocal lot! The Wales fans were more outrageous though. It was such a big thing. Very Happy

Maybe I should have worn a scarf. It was bloody freezing on the eastern concourse in the shade. The cheap-looking but overpriced Wallaby ones in those 1960s style vans out the back looked tempting but I just faced the brunt of the chill without one. Once you were in the sun you were OK.

(they're demolishing the Bradman and MA Noble Stand at the SCG next door... and it looks really creepy. Like it's been attacked by a monster from out of space. Dangling bits of concrete beams hanging in the air with all the planks (seating) gone. It looks like it would fall down if you sneezed too loudly.)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:12 am

maestegmafia wrote:Doesn't sound like Joubert had a good day.
Wales lose, ref gets the blame.

The natural order is restored.

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:15 am

Yeah they're not giving those scarfs away are they, $30 I think my missus said she paid (after I stole her old one).

Did you meet any of the Wallabies at the SCG before hand? Channel 9 showed bits of it beforehand. That's a great idea to get the punters amped up for a big day out.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:21 am

Yeah $25, $30 and $35 ones.
Didn't meet any Wallabies but saw them walking back from the SCG through the tunnel. I was quite close to Robbie Deans... he walks like a rugby player in a suit Laugh and almost waved 'hi' to Will Genia. He looked so relaxed and cool like he wanted to kick the ball to someone.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:12 pm

You Aussies must be very proud of your team. They fought hard in three very close games for a great series win.

Very evenly matched teams.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:22 pm

Considering the number of the injuries the Aussies have had and without really playing that well (a stand-out performance by Genia aside) the Aussies will be fairly happy with whitewashing Wales.

We'll need to see an improvement if they're going to do well in the 4Ns, but with players back and an improvement in form of some others I think they've got a lot more to offer. This series was a stepping stone for the Aussies and a good warm up for bigger tests to come.

Wales may be a bit disappointed, but to fair, they did better than expected and certainly got a lot closer than in previous tours.

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtooth Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:25 pm

bleerrrble,blearble, blurble,blurble,blerrrbleerblblerbleblerbl!!! brearghharrrrung. raspberry
dogtooth
dogtooth

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtooth Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:26 pm

at least we didnt get hammered
dogtooth
dogtooth

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:29 pm

dogtooth wrote:at least we didnt get hammered
That's a bit rough on Ireland.

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtooth Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:40 pm

sugarNspikes wrote:
dogtooth wrote:at least we didnt get hammered
That's a bit rough on Ireland.

i didnt mean that, sorry. i couldnt watch ireland, i had to go back to bed.
dogtooth
dogtooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Huwball Sat 23 Jun 2012, 2:51 pm

poss yellow card for Aus for their deliberate knock on, the ref should really go back for that.
- Rugby Dreamer on page 8

My prediction on Howleys complete lack of basic managerial skill came true....3-0! Doh Please Mr Gatland sir, don't go on the Lions tour or we'll end up with a spoon made of wood if that T@#t takes the reigns again Crying or Very sad

I'm surprised not much has been made of Berick Barnes' deliberate knock-on at 60:29. Jouobert called it, then we scored and did nothing to follow it up. That spineless decision ( furious ) would have been game changing if he'd taken the correct call and sin-binned him for 10 as it is obvious from how far the ball went back from the contact there was no intention of trying to catch it.

Looking at the 2 games on tv so far today, I'm a bit embarressed to say it but the NH refs appeat to be much better! Poite had a very good game with IRE & NZ so hats off to him, but Joubert - well enough said picard I think everybody gives the NH refs a hammering during domestic and 6N games, but compared to what I've seen of SH at the moment - they appear way better.

How come we get SH and Ire get NH - I think the northern interpretations at the breakdown would have made a huge difference in todays match.

It pains me to say it censored , but let's hope England play well and win today, or it looks like us NH teams are a pile of poo against the top teams (no offence Scotland Hug )

Huwball

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaf Sat 23 Jun 2012, 3:06 pm

Morgannwg wrote:
wrfc1980 wrote:Pkease stop winging about the ref and take a look at the stats. the Aussies dominated possession in EVERY game, made more line braks in EVERY game, dominated territory in EVERY game etc etc.
All we ever here from the welsh is that they can beat anyone on their day...well thats rubbish as they have now lost teir last 5 games against the weakes of the SH teams.
We also here winging and moaning from the welsh every thime they loose where they soehow blame the ref! Take a lookm at the stats boyos, they tell the real story!!!

Where've you been? I only ever seem to see you when Wales lose a game. You have missed a lot of rugby for the last 6 months. Here's a reminder for you; Grand Slam and two on the bounce against England, England lowest ever finish in the JWC. Now concentrate on cheering on your team against the Boks.

Morg, maybe he's just just getting his own back for the fact that when Wales win and someone dares to criticise the ref's performance you jump on them and start calling them names?

Heaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Sat 23 Jun 2012, 3:20 pm

maestegmafia wrote:You Aussies must be very proud of your team. They fought hard in three very close games for a great series win.

Very evenly matched teams.

Not really, dont forget before the series they thought losing would be an embarrassment.Nearly losing must rank as barely acceptable, if somewhat relieving after the humiliation of losing to scotland.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 23 Jun 2012, 4:00 pm

We won by a nose tonight just like Black Caviar. It was that close.

Perform like that against the other three 4N teams and we could be in for a shock.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat 23 Jun 2012, 5:56 pm

Linebreaker wrote:We won by a nose tonight just like Black Caviar. It was that close.

Perform like that against the other three 4N teams and we could be in for a shock.

Well, based on SA performance - NZ will walk the 4Ns.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sat 23 Jun 2012, 7:12 pm

wales606 wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:We won by a nose tonight just like Black Caviar. It was that close.

Well, based on SA performance - NZ will walk the 4Ns.
If we perform like that most definitely.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 23 Jun 2012, 7:15 pm

Just you and us to bumbling along for 2nd...

Unless there's some miracle dramatic improvement. Rolling Eyes

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sat 23 Jun 2012, 7:16 pm

Heaf wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:
wrfc1980 wrote:Pkease stop winging about the ref and take a look at the stats. the Aussies dominated possession in EVERY game, made more line braks in EVERY game, dominated territory in EVERY game etc etc.
All we ever here from the welsh is that they can beat anyone on their day...well thats rubbish as they have now lost teir last 5 games against the weakes of the SH teams.
We also here winging and moaning from the welsh every thime they loose where they soehow blame the ref! Take a lookm at the stats boyos, they tell the real story!!!

Where've you been? I only ever seem to see you when Wales lose a game. You have missed a lot of rugby for the last 6 months. Here's a reminder for you; Grand Slam and two on the bounce against England, England lowest ever finish in the JWC. Now concentrate on cheering on your team against the Boks.

Morg, maybe he's just just getting his own back for the fact that when Wales win and someone dares to criticise the ref's performance you jump on them and start calling them names?

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean by everything you just said. Just check the egg's posting history to see that I'm correct. For the record, my opinion on today's games is, we woz robbed!
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next