The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread

+65
Toohey
Casartelli
nobbled
damage_13
sirBiggles
Barney McGrew did it
fa0019
Morgannwg
Cari
Tattie Scones RRN
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
RuggerRadge2611
Exiledinborders
UlstermaninGlasgow
BlueNote
bedfordwelsh
thebluesmancometh
Scrumpy
Triangulation
aqualung
dublin_dave
Taylorman
nathan
funnyExiledScot
GunsGerms
RDW
jammoboss
Duty281
Feckless Rogue
TJ1
dragonbreath
westisbest
George Carlin
BigTrevsbigmac
A World Cup and 3 Finals
red_stag
Luckless Pedestrian
bsando
gregortree
eirebilly
EnglishReign
pete (buachaill on eirne)
lostinwales
Breadvan
Jimpy
Geordie
rodders
Glas a du
theslosty
majesticimperialman
TycroesOsprey
mystiroakey
Biltong
NeilyBroon
21st Century Schizoid Man
Pot Hale
RuggerBoy
Effervescing Elephant
RubyGuby
Cyril
whocares
maestegmafia
AlastairW
R!skysports
RugbyFan182
69 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who will be crowned champions of the Six Nations 2013?

Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 44 ]
Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 11 ]
Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 44 ]
Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 11 ]
Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 19 ]
Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 131

Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Empty Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread

Post by RugbyFan182 Fri 4 Jan - 2:05

First topic message reminder :

We are less than 30 days from the BIG one. This years RBS Six Nations 2013 is one of the most anticipated in Years. With the decline of GS champs(Wales) in the AI's, the French described as "the best team in the northern hemisphere", England beating the World Champions and Ireland ripping Fiji and the Puma's a new backside so convincingly. What will these ferocious battles hold? How will this dangerous concoction unfold? Discuss.

February 2: Wales v Ireland, 1.30pm and England v Scotland, 4pm

February 3: Italy v France, 3pm

February 9: Scotland v Italy, 2.30pm and France v Wales, 5pm

February 10: Ireland v England, 3pm

February 23: Italy v Wales, 2.30pm and England v France, 5pm

February 24: Scotland v Ireland, 2pm

March 9: Scotland v Wales, 2.30pm and Ireland v France, 5pm

March 10: England v Italy, 3pm

March 16: Italy v Ireland, 2.30pm, Wales v England, 5pm and France v Scotland, 8pm

4 points for winning predictions and +1 for correct points difference between teams, 5 for a correct draw call and 0 for a loss.

Majesticimperialman - 9/12 +1 for correct points difference between Eng and Scotland.
RugbyFan182 - 8/12
SirBiggles - 8/12
Mystirokey - 8/12
Cyril - 8/12
Duty281 - 8/12
FecklessRough - 4/12
Bsando - 4/12
RiscaRev - 4/12
RuggerRadge2611 - 4/12
Luckless Pedestrian - 0/12
MaesticMafia - 0/12
RubyGuby - 0/12

Get Your round 2 predictions in now!

February 9: Scotland v Italy,2.30pm(Edinburgh)

France v Wales, 5pm(Paris)

February 10: Ireland v England, 3pm(Dublin)

Last edited by RugbyFan182 on Mon 4 Feb - 4:39; edited 2 times in total

RugbyFan182

Back to top Go down

Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread

Post by RugbyFan182 Tue 8 Jan - 2:10

I see it ending like this:

France
Ireland
Wales(or England, will be tight)
England
Scotland
Italy

I don't know why but I feel Ireland will really hit it this year and could even be them on top. I wouldnt write wales off either just because they had a rough AI's

RugbyFan182

Back to top Go down

Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Six Nations 2013 Build Up Thread

Post by RubyGuby Tue 8 Jan - 2:14

France/Wales
England
Ireland/Scotland
Italy thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Tue 8 Jan - 3:00

I read (BBC article ?) that Dean Ryan's stint will be for just 12 weeks initially.
Looks like he wants to keep his career options open after 6N.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 8 Jan - 9:36

gregortree wrote:I read (BBC article ?) that Dean Ryan's stint will be for just 12 weeks initially.

Not sure he wants to go back to coaching full time or whether he is there temporarily to prove his worth?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Tue 8 Jan - 10:53

England
France
Scotland
Ireland
Wales
Italy

So hard to tell who will win this years tournament. I think the favourites have to be England or France.

England- Beating NZ was a big victory for England. Some may argue they only won due to Ab's getting Novovirus week beforehand but I think we'll see a determined English side in the 6N. If England get any sort of momentum they'll be hard to stop. Prediction: 4/5 wins.

France - They gave Aussie a good spanking not long ago and have several dangerous players as well as the usual suspects, Rougerie, Dusautoir etc etc. If their backs aren't throwing passes backwards through their legs or from weird pirouetting manoeuvres they're beasting the opposition in the scrum. Prediction: 3-4/5 wins.

Scotland - As a Scottish fan I really don't know how they will fare this year. Late 2011 I thought we would not do so well and that we would do well in 2013 or 2014. I'm going to stick to my original prediction and say Scotland will do well this year and finish 3rd. I think they'll win their home games or perhaps lose one and beat France. Regardless of results, this will be a new look Scotland side. Therefore, other teams will not know what to expect from Scotland this year and this will hopefully add to Scotland's chances. I really hope we can finally have a good 6 nations. Prediction - 3/5 wins.

Ireland have an older team but they are no less dangerous. And are they really that old? This Zebo character seems very talented and there are several other young talented individuals in the Irish setup. I think Ireland will be a force to be reckoned with this 6 Nations. Prediction: 3/5 wins.

Wales - Lots of Injuries, a severe drop in form, losing to Arg, Samoa, Aus and NZ in the autumn. Not to mention Aus x3 in the summer. Its time they put this drought behind them. With Ireland up first it seems as though they may be in for a tough encounter. I personally think Wales will falter a bit this 6 Nations but there is every chance they will reboot the system and go on to have a great campaign. Prediction - 2/5 wins (but capable of more for sure).

Italy - They have put several teams under a lot of pressure these past few years and they are by no means an easy team to beat. I don't know enough about Italy to make an informed decision but I think they will be wooden spooners due to Scotland having them at home this year. Prediction 0-1/5 wins.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Tue 8 Jan - 20:51

maestegmafia wrote:
gregortree wrote:I read (BBC article ?) that Dean Ryan's stint will be for just 12 weeks initially.

Not sure he wants to go back to coaching full time or whether he is there temporarily to prove his worth?

Maes, I thought he did alright at Gloucester, but then we always were / are the bridesmaid as a club, top 4 occsionally, but no silverware. And this was hardly all Deanos fault then or since. I guess Scotland is a trial for both parties to assess his worth / talents in international arena.
He does seem to do a respected job on Sky as pundit / analyst, which of course also raises his general profile. He mght find weekly club coaching a bit dull after all the glamour of TV and now international work. Either way, he becomes available for something more, when the 12 weeks is over.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Tue 8 Jan - 22:06

England could easily have won the 6N last year, with a new look and unfancied side. They were close to robbing Wales of the GS, which would have led to their own.

Since then, its clear that England have moved on, Wales have gone backwards and Ireland havent improved much at all. France can be brilliant but they're erratic and frankly, seem to falter against England, home or away, more often than not these days. Scotland, i'm sorry, are simply not good enough to make the top three and they havent been for a long time. Italy, well, they'll probably finish last, but always take one big win from this tournament.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 8 Jan - 23:46

Jimpy wrote:England could easily have won the 6N last year, with a new look and unfancied side. They were close to robbing Wales of the GS, which would have led to their own.

Actually, England weren't 'close to robbing Wales of the GS', they were close to needing a touchline conversion to draw the match. Even if that had come to pass, it would have meant no Grand Slam for anyone.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Tue 8 Jan - 23:50

Lets not split hairs, England were written off before the 6N and could have very easily won it.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 8 Jan - 23:56

They were indeed written off. They looked all over the shop in their first two matches.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Tue 8 Jan - 23:59

bsando wrote:Ireland have an older team

We're no more older than any other team. Have to say that it gets old to see the same clichés (in general not directed at you bsambo).

"It depends which team turns up" = France
"An Aging Side" = Ireland
"Rebuilding" = England
"They'll either win it or come 4th" = Wales
"A Dark Horse" = Scotland
"Rubbish" = Italy
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Wed 9 Jan - 0:23

They are all true!
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Wed 9 Jan - 0:32

England - If they play at their best, they have the best personnel so will win the GS.
France - Good team but as usual over-hyped. Flaky halfbacks, no second row.
Ireland - Great determination but lacking in real quality in too many areas, they flatter to deceive.
Wales - Are a much better team than their 7 defeats would suggest and will trouble all teams but lacking in cohesion and quality.
Italy - Better but not good enough.
Scotland - Considering resources always punch above weight and will have a great performance based on guts but it cannot be sustained.

England
France/Wales
Ireland
Italy
Scotland

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Wed 9 Jan - 0:34

A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote:England - If they play at their best, they have the best personnel so will win the GS.
Ireland - Great determination but lacking in real quality in too many areas, they flatter to deceive.
Wales - Are a much better team than their 7 defeats would suggest and will trouble all teams but lacking in cohesion and quality.
Scotland - Considering resources always punch above weight and will have a great performance based on guts but it cannot be sustained.

I like it.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Wed 9 Jan - 0:46

red_stag wrote:
bsando wrote:Ireland have an older team

We're no more older than any other team. Have to say that it gets old to see the same clichés (in general not directed at you bsambo).

"It depends which team turns up" = France
"An Aging Side" = Ireland
"Rebuilding" = England
"They'll either win it or come 4th" = Wales
"A Dark Horse" = Scotland
"Rubbish" = Italy

That's why I said Scotland are the "mystery" team this year, haha. I think Ireland have some great young guns at the moment. In fact I'm gonna do a bit of research on Irish players when I get a chance. Have feeling Ireland will surprise many this year.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Wed 9 Jan - 0:50

With Wales it's a case of can they overcome the Howley handicap?

It's typical that three Welsh coaches who were trusted with the future of the Regions, but then roundly condemned, are all doing well in their Jeff posts.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Wed 9 Jan - 0:52

Sadly the new Irish guy who was likely to play in the 6 Nations (Luke Marshall) has broken a bone in his hand. Out for 4-6 weeks. Means that even if he is fit he won't have played in Ulster Heineken Cup games which is a pity.

We saw a lot of new players for Ireland over the summer/autumn.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Wed 9 Jan - 1:27

red_stag wrote:
A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote:England - If they play at their best, they have the best personnel so will win the GS.

I like it.

Thanks Redstag, it's how I see it but anything can happen and no one will want England to win the GS so they'll all be up for it against us as usual making things doubly difficult. For England to win anything they always have to face teams who will play at 110%, I don't think this is true of any other team. No one can claim we don't deserve it when we do win. Here's hoping!!

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 9 Jan - 1:29

They can try and claim....

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Wed 9 Jan - 1:30

I reckon England will win the 6 Nations with no slam. They have a tough old schedule out in Dublin and Cardiff but I think they'll do it just about.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Wed 9 Jan - 1:37

Last time they were in Cardeiff they got gifted it by a particularly poor display by Rolland, so as you say, anything can happen.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 9 Jan - 1:38

I am worried about the dublin game.. That cliche about the fench v the All blacks springs to mind.. Ireland go all superhero on us

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Wed 9 Jan - 1:39

And us. It's Scotland and Italy they always look very poor against.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 9 Jan - 1:45

Dammm plucky irish!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Wed 9 Jan - 2:29

I don't know about you, but I'm getting very excited about the trip to Paris! Yahoo

Last time I was there for a match was '97 when Bowring's boys ran the French very close. If Loader would only have gone off for treatment on his ankle...

We got mentioned in the Sunday Times report for singing very noisily on the Metro after the match.

There's also the story about a mystical potion, but that'll have to keep until we meet in person.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Wed 9 Jan - 3:12

Glas a du wrote:Last time they were in Cardeiff they got gifted it by a particularly poor display by Rolland, so as you say, anything can happen.

Rolland was inconsistent as usual. But England's forwards had the upper hand that day & splash X2 Smile

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Wed 9 Jan - 3:24

as was consistently the case under Johnno, they just didn't know what to do with it most of the time Very Happy
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Wed 9 Jan - 6:12

Glas a du wrote:as was consistently the case under Johnno, they just didn't know what to do with it most of the time Very Happy

Your right but it was still enough for some kiss

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Wed 9 Jan - 7:25

thumbsup
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 9 Jan - 18:16

Maesteg - it's quicker to list which coaches aren't working with Scott Johnson. It's like a list of the extras in Gandhi in Edinburgh at the moment:

Team manager: Gavin Scott

Head coach: Scott Johnson

Forwards coach: Dean Ryan

Defence coach: Matt Taylor

Scrum coach: Massimo Cuttita

Skills coach: Steve Scott (forwards skills, unfortunately)

Kicking coach: Duncan Hodge

And that's before you even get to the health guys like James Robson and Neil Potts.

The thing with Scotland has always been that they cannot use the ball they receive. However, only three years ago a back three with the gas of Sean Maitland, Tim Visser and Stuart Hogg was just a dream. Now it's reality.

If Scott Johnson doesn't have the same favourites as Robinson (and all indications are that he doesn't), then if we get a midfield who can distribute to 11, 14 and 15 - we will start scoring. Matt Scott and Alex Dunbar will do the job nicely.

If anything, our front row has been strengthened since last year with Ryan Grant showing he can more than hold his own against Wallaby and Pacific Islander packs - to say nothing of the huge front rows of Leinster and Ulster - and Pat McArthur providing a genuine alternative to Ford.

Stick an angry Gray and an angrier Hamilton in at lock, plus His Kellybrows and potentially a resurgent Johnny Beattie and we will be able to give anyone a game.

I have stopped predicting how we'll do because I always end up looking like a monkey but suffice to say, it may not be all bad this year...
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 9 Jan - 18:50

George, I read on another thread that most Scottish posters here would go for Duncan Weir at outside half. I really hope Scott Johnson feels the same because I think he's a cracking little player, and certainly a better ten than Laidlaw and Jackson.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Wed 9 Jan - 20:51

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:George, I read on another thread that most Scottish posters here would go for Duncan Weir at outside half. I really hope Scott Johnson feels the same because I think he's a cracking little player, and certainly a better ten than Laidlaw and Jackson.

Jeez i need to wake up...nearly choked on my morning coffee as i thought i read Doddie Weir... Erm

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 9 Jan - 20:55

Laugh

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 9 Jan - 21:54

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:George, I read on another thread that most Scottish posters here would go for Duncan Weir at outside half. I really hope Scott Johnson feels the same because I think he's a cracking little player, and certainly a better ten than Laidlaw and Jackson.
Correct, Luckless.

Most Scottish fans are polarised about the 9-10 axis at present because Scotland is at something of a crossroads here. Generalising is always dangerous, but I think that most Scotland fans (a) appreciate Laidlaw's fantastically quick rugby brain, (b) are pleasantly surprised with the quality of his goalkicking and the angry, yappy dog he brings to the field but (c) know that having such a little man in the box seat means that you are automatically targeted by rampaging loose forwards and therefore vulnerable defensively in that channel. That cannot work at interntional level.

This, coupled with the arrival of Heathcote as a new option and the return of Weir from injury, has meant (particularly as Laidlaw has frequently been seen this season to be the only player in an Edinburgh shirt that actually gives a toss) that Scotland fans are looking for ways to keep Laidlaw on the park whilst similarly accepting that he is probably not the future at 10.

That means moving Laidlaw back to 9, a position he has been playing most regularly for his club this season. This is in itself controversial, because even with the ongoing injury woes of Chris Cusiter, young Henry Pyrgos at Glasgow has been improving exponentially and many would argue should have the 9 shirt on merit.

Back to 10. As you mention, Weir is a defensive brick wall with a howitzer boot and a solid goalkicking game. His flat cross-gainline pass is not as good as Jackson's which means that pressure and territory is lost on the first attacking phase but, conversely, Weir is a calm sort and (currently) has no history of "doing a Ruaridh Jackson": - which is Scotland fanspeak for "completely folding like sandwich under the pressure and then dialling in your performance for the remaining 30/40/60 minutes".

The problem with Jackson is that he's like your worst type of ex-girlfriend. You think that you're done with them, only for them to trot back into your life with some pretty stuff, a show of some excellent physical promise and lots of talk about the future. About as irritating as that too.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 9 Jan - 22:29

I've seen him make the odd break for Glasgow too, he's pretty quick off the mark.

I remember the sense of deflation that descended on the match thread for last season's Calcutta Cup match when Dan Parks was named at outside half. I get the impression that Jackson's name on the teamsheet would have a similar effect. I would love to see Weir given the nod, and I think he'd ask a fair few questions of England.

N.B. I haven't seen much of Heathcote at all.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Wed 9 Jan - 23:07

Bit unfair to compare Jackson to Parks, the difference is Jackson has regained form, Parks at that point in time was completely lacking in form thus why the decision was utterly baffling, and why so many were angry Weir wasn't picked.

I definitely think Weir should feature in the 6N, whether he starts against England is another question, it depends on the next few weeks, but he's really going to have to push for his place at Glasgow, which he's not particularly doing right now, and much as it pains me to admit it, Jackson is on good form. Heathcoate is our other option on form, he seems to do well when he comes on for Bath, a calm head on young shoulders.

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 9 Jan - 23:37

And if Heathcote can mentally bleach out the appalling position that Andy Robinson put him for his first cap, then he can surely cope with anything.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 9 Jan - 23:51

I'm putting a bet on Ireland to win the slam.

Looking forward to seeing more of Gilroy in a green jersey.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonbreath Thu 10 Jan - 0:05

Nobody fancies Wales. Just the way we like it.

dragonbreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Thu 10 Jan - 0:53

dragonbreath wrote:Nobody fancies Wales the Welsh. Just the way we like it.
Daffodil outfits and pink cowboy hats just aren't that attractive. Sorry.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 10 Jan - 7:14

westisbest wrote:I'm putting a bet on Ireland to win the slam.

Ireland have favourable fixtures, they do well in Cardiff, they then have England and France at home...!

Last edited by maestegmafia on Thu 10 Jan - 7:25; edited 1 time in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Thu 10 Jan - 7:17

maestegmafia wrote:

Ireland have favourable fixtures, they do well in Cardiff, they then have bogland and France at home...!
Bogland? Shocked That's a bit rude!

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 10 Jan - 7:27

Cyril on 606v2 wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

Ireland have favourable fixtures, they do well in Cardiff, they then have bogland and France at home...!

Remember all the times you have been banned for stalking me and trolling my posts, and the other many many times that mods have told you to STOP doing it...!

HOW ABOUT YOU BLOODY LISTEN FOR A CHANGE AND CLEAR OFF...!!!

Absolutely sick of your pathetic posts constantly following mine. You are an absolute moron. Next time you're banned stay away...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Thu 10 Jan - 7:30

Ah, come on mate. I was only joshing about the old 'Bogland' typo. It just tickled me a bit Hug

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 10 Jan - 7:33

Cyril on 606v2 wrote:Ah, come on mate. I was only joshing about the old 'Bogland' typo. It just tickled me a bit Hug

Absolute BS...!

And don't bloody mate me, after the amount of tripe you invent about me and post on here...!

Last edited by maestegmafia on Thu 10 Jan - 7:40; edited 1 time in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Thu 10 Jan - 7:36

England - good players and confidence and starting to really look like a team - but could be fragile I guess and implode. good - but not as good as some of them think

France - Dunno really - not seen much of them recently but seem to be emerging from the confusion of the lievermont era and have some of the most skilled players in the NH. can they find some consistency?

The championship is between them I would say.

Wales - are you Scotland in disguise? seem to have forgotten how to be a team and lacking some strength in depth

Ireland - dunno - a team that is rebuilding and short of quality and depth in some areas

Italy - gaining consistency and confidence and could be a year for them given the poor form of others. can they get to mid table? maybe

Scotland - who the flip knows? a talented bunch of players who have been badly damaged by mismanagement and poor selection. Too many of them are too used to losing both for club and country. If - and its ahge if they actually select the correct combinations tactics and remember how to play as a team they could be very good. A real "anyones guess" No depth tho as ever.

France
England
Ireland
Italy
Scotland
Wales

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Thu 10 Jan - 8:25

I have no confidence in Ireland's ability to score against decent sides under Kidney's regime. Neither do I have any confidence in our ability to defend against direct powerful attacks. Hello Rougerie, Tuilagi, North etc.

We won't beat England, Wales or France unless those teams play quite badly against us. We need a new direction because we're going nowhere and out of idea's

France to win. England to run them close.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Thu 10 Jan - 8:25

Although I did vote for Ireland to try and get their score up in the poll
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 10 Jan - 8:26

maestegmafia wrote:
Cyril on 606v2 wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

Remember all the times you have been banned for stalking me and trolling my posts, and the other many many times that mods have told you to STOP doing it...!

HOW ABOUT YOU BLOODY LISTEN FOR A CHANGE AND CLEAR OFF...!!!

Absolutely sick of your pathetic posts constantly following mine. You are an absolute moron. Next time you're banned stay away...!

It's already starting to kick off and it's not even February!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Thu 10 Jan - 8:39

Maes, mate !
Calm down dear, he only said Ireland for the slam.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next