The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I

+10
GSC
Marky
Fernando
Good Golly I'm Olly
The_Enigma
Gregers
Hero
NickisBHAFC
El Dios
Trebs
14 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How would you like to see the league operate?

Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 Empty Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I

Post by Guest Mon 7 Jan - 23:34

First topic message reminder :

REALISTIC PREMIER LEAGUE - THE RESTART
NOTICEBOARD
- The first week of the league would be w/c 4 February
- Please read the Rules page: https://www.606v2.com/t39790-realistic-league-rules
- And leave any comments / suggestions you have from that

The 11 managers are:
Azzy, CF, El Dios, Enigma, Gregers, Liam, Marky, Nando, Nick, Olly, Trebs

We need one more manager to get underway.

League pages will be sorted as soon as Hero works out how to give me the permissions I need to de-sticky and de-announce the old threads.

Last edited by Azzy Mahmood on Thu 24 Jan - 12:18; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 Empty Re: Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I

Post by The_Enigma Mon 14 Jan - 18:21

I thought we were going for 16 teams now?

I know everybody will start voting now I've opened my mouth but the vote for 16 teams is currently leading Whistle

We've still got about 2 weeks to find 4/5 managers, so let's see if we can get more managers in. Makes the league more interesting IMO

We still need to sort out tasks for people to have, most importantly, we need somebody to write up the match reports thumbsup

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 Empty Re: Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I

Post by Trebs Mon 14 Jan - 18:29

I don't think the match reports is essential but it's definitely a good thing to add to the league. I used to love reading them on the old realistic league which I based mine on.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan - 19:06

The numbers are technically 4-4 Trebs Wink

If we can get 16 I'm all for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon 14 Jan - 19:07

It's Enigma not me Azzy you need to talk to Whistle

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan - 19:09

onlytreblewinners wrote:It's Enigma not me Azzy you need to talk to Whistle
Whoops Laugh

Bloomin' tablet with its small font!

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Thu 17 Jan - 18:03

Bump!
Any more takers

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 17 Jan - 19:29

We have 12 now lets start dammit

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan - 19:37

START THIS SHIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan - 19:46

We have 11 managers, so we still need at least one more.

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Thu 17 Jan - 19:56

Possibly? I'll consider?

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 17 Jan - 20:06

I don't really have time to participate fully in this but if you want someone to do what TSJ did with foreigns then I could do that
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Thu 17 Jan - 20:14

Am I going to be considered? Plenty of experience. Been on 3 leagues on JA606, LSTD's, Hodgey's and an old league that has shut down now. Also currently running one of my own on that site.

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 17 Jan - 20:15

Anyone can sign up LRF it's not like the apprentice where you get interviewed for it

PS Azzy get on with the final chump

#poorrunning

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Thu 17 Jan - 20:18

Oh right. Different website, different Rules but the same Sports Gaming I see.

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 17 Jan - 21:40

BAWWWW GAWWWWD START THE GOD DAMM LEAGUE

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan - 21:54

LRF if you're wanting in, you're in - then we can get things moving Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 17 Jan - 21:59

do it! do it now! Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 17 Jan - 22:16

BAWWWW GAWWWD ITS LIKE PLAYING A GAME ON MARIO KART !!!!!

WHAT IS THE CODE!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 17 Jan - 22:30

Link me to that video again
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 17 Jan - 23:06

Messaged you now buddy OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 17 Jan - 23:22

Ty
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan - 23:53

Nick I'm going to admit freely that, most of the to
e, I have no clue what youre talking about Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 18 Jan - 14:29

START THE GOD DAM LEAGUE

IF YOU SMELL WHAT BOBBY LASHLEY IS COOKING

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan - 14:37

LETS CRACK ON WITH THE LEAGUE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 18 Jan - 14:40

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!

LOUD NOISES!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 18 Jan - 14:42

CM PUNK, CM PUNK

CULT OF PERSONALITY

/bull
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan - 14:48

Hero wrote:I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!

LOUD NOISES!
I ate a big red candle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Fri 18 Jan - 15:58

I'd like to sign up to the league please.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan - 16:16

now we have many managers Smile

time to start....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan - 16:28

Okay Liam, you're in Hug

I'll get some stuff started over the weekend OK

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 18 Jan - 16:29

I can do some neutral stuff like drafts etc if you need.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Fri 18 Jan - 19:55

Yeah I'm in. Nice to meet some new and fresh people on a different forum. be nice to see some on you shift over to JA606 as well.

Sports Gaming is looking for members on there and we could use some of your help really.

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 18 Jan - 20:23

I NEED THIS GOD DAM LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

START IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Fri 18 Jan - 20:26

NickisBHAFC wrote:I NEED THIS GOD DAM LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

START IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm involved in this even though there are 12 members already in this so not too sure just yet. Need a league runner to clarify for me? Fingers Crossed Erm

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan - 21:01

LRF, I'll add you to the list - we can go with 12 for now, I can step back, and if any more people come forward, we can expand to 14 or even 16 OK

As I said, I'll start posting stuff over the weekend, then next week we can agree how everything is going to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Fri 18 Jan - 21:27

Azz Mahmood, I thought you had this all sorted out before hand? Well, I'm curyrently running a league and I can give you some advice if you ever need it really.

Are you on JA606? Recommended site for you mate, just like this, should get involved on Sports gaming. thumbsup

I'd suggest just 12 teams for now and keep people on waiting list. Just gt an idea of who is active and who isn't and then get the waiting list people on here to see if they want the vacanct spots.

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 18 Jan - 21:39

LRF id advise not mentioning JA606 if i was you people getting banned for this kind of thing OK

Now get on with it Azzarina Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 3 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Fri 18 Jan - 21:42

Thanks for the tip Fernando. Are you on here? Should come over. Wink

Lets get this ting on the road then!!

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sat 19 Jan - 11:05

I also post on another forum Whistle

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan - 15:40

as do i Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Sat 19 Jan - 20:55

Laugh

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 20 Jan - 12:18

Azzy, don't step aside, get yourself back into the league OK

I'm sure that on the last count we are now upto 13 managers including Azzy, I'm sure it will be simple enough to get 1 last manager in, I've PM'ed somebody who's thinking it over and 14 can still work in the FA Cup with I have a little idea about....

Now, With Azzy running the league. I'll take care of the releases & foreign offers while Trebs handles the injuries weekly. GSC has kindly offered to help with answering foreign bids (I hope i'm not speaking out of line for anybody) so there's something here we can build on... Let's get this league up annd running soon!

My Idea for the FA Cup with 14 teams
Spoiler:

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Sun 20 Jan - 17:09

The_Enigma, I'm eager for Azzy to get this league booted up and into it staright away really. It would be nice to share a league with new members on a different forum for once.

I'll just be a member for now. Not really looking to get involved with anything just yet. Running my own league as it is so I think I can handle this league as well.

I'd recommend starting with 12 of the lowest PL teams Azzy and just stick to the running the league for now and getting through your first season.

Is this your first league mate or have you run more?

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 20 Jan - 18:29

I was apart of the first season and I'm apart of other leagues here. OK

I've not really ran a league but do help out with assistance when it's needed.

As a compromise, how about a 14 team league? I just think it's more interaction for managers/users on here and gets the transfer market more fluent with a result of more trading/buying/selling. Looking forward to getting this started now Chef

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sun 20 Jan - 18:41

I think it'd be better to have the cup as seven ties, with the second round having two byes. That way it seems less like a preliminary unlucky round for a few teams and more of a special reward for two teams who automatically get into round three.

Round of 12 + 2 auto qualifiers
Quarter Final (8)
Semi-Final (4)
Final (2)

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Sun 20 Jan - 18:50

The_Engima, I'm currently running a league but not involved in a seperate one yet on another site.

Good to here. You sound like a valued member to any league runner on this league. Be a real honour to have someone like you in my league mate.

14 teams seems ok. You normally need to start with 12/14 managers really. 16 too many. 10 may be ok. I only have 6 teams in my league, but it is going well so far.

14 teams seems ok. I'm not fussed. I'm here for advice.

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sun 20 Jan - 19:00

I think 14 is fine, if we can get 16 fantastic. There's always the option of adding teams in subsequent seasons.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 20 Jan - 19:06

If there is an issue with 1 too many managers, I'll step back as I'm involved in so much else on v2 anyway! But if not, I thought we were waiting until after the January transfer window was closed to finalise squads?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Sun 20 Jan - 19:08

That's what I'm doing in my league. Start off small with 6 teams, get through a season to attract more members to the league and then increase it to 8 maybe even 10 teams and then just keep building up. I'm currently running an Unrealistic European League.

12/14 is fine really. 12 normally the starting point but with this being a popular forum with plenty of Sports Gaming members which my league and others need on JA606 to come over. 14 is fine though, you just need to be confident and commited to keep everyone in the league happy which I am sure Azzy will do.

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by LRF Sun 20 Jan - 19:09

Marky wrote:If there is an issue with 1 too many managers, I'll step back as I'm involved in so much else on v2 anyway! But if not, I thought we were waiting until after the January transfer window was closed to finalise squads?

If you were involved in too many, why did you join? Whistle

But it would be a shame to lose a good member to the league. Any member to any league is considered as a shame to lose really.

LRF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next