The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I

+10
GSC
Marky
Fernando
Good Golly I'm Olly
The_Enigma
Gregers
Hero
NickisBHAFC
El Dios
Trebs
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

How would you like to see the league operate?

Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 5 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 5 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 5 Vote_lcap38%Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 5 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 5 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 5 Empty Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

REALISTIC PREMIER LEAGUE - THE RESTART
NOTICEBOARD
- The first week of the league would be w/c 4 February
- Please read the Rules page: https://www.606v2.com/t39790-realistic-league-rules
- And leave any comments / suggestions you have from that

The 11 managers are:
Azzy, CF, El Dios, Enigma, Gregers, Liam, Marky, Nando, Nick, Olly, Trebs

We need one more manager to get underway.

League pages will be sorted as soon as Hero works out how to give me the permissions I need to de-sticky and de-announce the old threads.

Last edited by Azzy Mahmood on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 5 Empty Re: Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:12 pm

True, I hadn't thought of it that way. Others may well agree, so let's see what they have to say.

Thanks for the feedback though, I'm really looking forward to getting this underway. I miss the good old days of FT bids, reasoning, rationalising, trying to better your team in a realistic way. It's much more rewarding than fantasy leagues.

Back to top Go down

Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I - Page 5 Empty Re: Realistic Premier League - The Restart Page I

Post by The_Enigma Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Azzy, the league and rules are looking great OK Fantastic Work!

The only thing I want to comment on, is picking up on what trebs have already suggested. The limit on tactics, last season we had 150 characters maximum for the weekly tactics and that seemed to work really well last season.

Other than that, I agree with you on the voting system and I'm easy about the injuries, I could cope with 3 if it's a 30 man squad, but let's see what everybody else has to say first....

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:15 pm

SAVE_USBULL

so which team do i get?

i think the rules are fine the way they are.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 pm

You'll be allocated a random team bull, just like the rest of us.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Thanks Enigma OK

Bull - we're doing a random draw on Monday to determine that. The teams and budgets are on the rules page (just added to the OP). Would be good to have you on board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 pm

I have to wait till monday?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Yes, the teams are drawn on Monday, then budgets and squads are finalised the following Monday after the transfer window has closed - so transfers and matches will start the following week.

You know how exciting these first few weeks are Bull Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 pm

I will write up a fixture list over the weekend OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:10 pm

WERE SO CLOSE I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5