The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland vs Wales: Match Thread

+92
Hound_of_Harrow
RDSguru
LordDowlais
Taffineastbourne
Knowsit17
emack2
tatterd
allyt2k
Heaf
ChequeredJersey
BigTrevsbigmac
doctornickolas
Hookisms and Hyperbole
captain carrantuohil
Shifty
Exiledinborders
gregortree
The Bachelor
AlastairW
Geordie
sportform
mystiroakey
Looseheaded
A World Cup and 3 Finals
ironrobson21
cakeordeath
yappysnap
RuggerBoy
EnglishReign
LeinsterFan4life
Barney McGrew did it
kiakahaaotearoa
Breadvan
B91212
nathan
thebluesmancometh
nobbled
t1000advancedprototype
LondonTiger
monty junior
Cari
Duty281
munkian
Glas a du
Liam
Ifandorbut
majesticimperialman
Hood83
Manky-Flanker
Imperialbigdave
beshocked
Pat_Mustard
maestegmafia
welshy6
alexgmacdonald
jimbopip
Tramptastic
caz
Comfort
cp10
Cyril
funnyExiledScot
glamorganalun
reallybored
IanBru
wales606
MacKnocked-on
overlordofthewest
sensisball
lostinwales
George Carlin
TJ1
Morgannwg
21st Century Schizoid Man
R!skysports
GLove39
flyhalffactory
UlstermaninGlasgow
Heuer27
Tattie Scones RRN
100%beefy
Solid8
RDW
NeilyBroon
tigertattie
Captain_Sensible
RuggerRadge2611
Luckless Pedestrian
bedfordwelsh
RubyGuby
bsando
96 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Scotland vs Wales: Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Scotland vs Wales: Match Thread

Post by bsando Fri 01 Mar 2013, 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

SCOTLAND Braveheart vs WALES Wales

Venue: Murrayfield
Date: 9/3/13
Kick-off: 14:30
TV coverage: BBC One
Weather Forecast: http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/edinburgh#?tab=fiveDay&fcTime=1362787200
Ref: Craig Joubert

SCOTLAND
1. Grant
2. Ford
3. Murray
4. Gray
5. Hamilton
6. Harley
7. Brown
8. Beattie
9. Laidlaw
10. Weir
11. Visser
12. Scott
13. Lamont
14. Maitland
15. Hogg

Bench: 16. Hall 17. Low 18. Cross 19. Kelock 20. Wilson 21. Prygos 22. Jackson 23. Evans

WALES
1. James
2. Hibbard
3. A. Jones
4. A. W. Jones
5. Evans
6. R. Jones
7. Warburton
8. Faletau
9. Phillips
10. Biggar
11. North
12. Roberts
13. Davies
14. Cuthbert
15. Halfpenny

16. Owens 17. Andrew 18. Mitchell 19. Coombs 20. Tipuric 21. L. Williams 22. Hook 23. S. Williams

Last edited by bsando on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 2:12 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)

bsando

Back to top Go down

Scotland vs Wales: Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Scotland vs Wales: Match Thread

Post by RubyGuby Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:52 pm

George Carlin wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:Kelly Brown is the top tackler because your team are always on the back foot - work it out - That stat alone is useless - You'll be saying he's a better tackler than Lydiate next Yahoo thumbsup
The second top tackler was Tipuric. Does that make him more useless than Kelly Brown? Or less useless? Headscratch

Must make him a lot better as he's only played a couple of games thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Scotland vs Wales: Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Scotland vs Wales: Match Thread

Post by TJ1 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:53 pm

RubyGuby wrote:
George Carlin wrote:Can open. Worms everywhere. picard My bad.

Ruby - I realise that Scotland are not Welsh enough to win at the weekend, but you have to allow us our sport.

George - the game remains a 50/50 - why the sour stuff from the scots I don't know, like a bunch of blxxdy victims, poor us - It's an even match up irrespective of what history and the bookies tell us and Wales will have to be at their very best to win there (again) thumbsup

What sour stuff? IMO th escots fans have been very level headed, some of the Welsh rather arrogant and unrealistic

Its avery even contest. wales have history, Scotland have home advantage, Wales have not exactly been playing well, Scotladn look to be coming good. I suspect a few Welsh fans will need some humble pie.

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:54 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:
Next stupid question please thumbsup

Why should Sexton and Farrel tour when Henson played a blinder in 2005? thumbsup

Sexton is out of form and Farell is limited - Gav is the natural selection, he will also adapt better to the sun in Aus. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:54 pm

Well I'm not going to waste anymore time on this subject. I don't think Lydiate should tour, clearly Ruby thinks he should, despite the fact he will have been lounging around his home all day watching Jeremy Kyle instead of getting to grips with the rigours of test match rugby.

He is a good player but he cannot be considered for the same reasons POC, Rennie, Ferris and others cannot be considered now... MATCH PRACTICE

anyway, my team for the Wales game :

1. Grant
2. Ford - Offers a lot more in the scrum than Hall
3. Cross - Offers a lot more in the loose
4. Gray
5. Hamilton
6. Brown [C]
7. Barclay - I reckon playing against Tipuric without a proper 7 would be disasterous
8. beattie
9. Laidlaw
10. Weir - Although Jacko hasn't done anything wrong I feel Weir has been excellent recentlly, adding an interesting dynamic against Ireland and playing really well in the pro12
11. Visser
12. Scott
13. Dunbar – Lamont isn’t a 13, he is doing a job but we all know his weaknesses.
14. Maitland
15. Hogg

16. Macarthur
17. Low
18. Welsh
19. Kellock
20. Denton
21. Pyrgos
22. Jackson
23. Lamont
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:55 pm

RubyGuby wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:
Next stupid question please thumbsup

Why should Sexton and Farrel tour when Henson played a blinder in 2005? thumbsup

Sexton is out of form and Farell is limited - Gav is the natural selection, he will also adapt better to the sun in Aus. thumbsup

He will also be able to get some of the English dwarf throwers on a reality tv programms

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:57 pm

TJ - just when was the last time you guys beat Italy and France away out of interest - This Scotland are coming good and Wales are struggling is an interesting appraisal here, particulalry based on 20% posession thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:59 pm

Blimey, Ruby. With Morg and View currently gone AWOL you're really holding up the Welsh wumming side on your own.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:01 pm

I'm saving you for the 16th Cyril - Just don't know what these scots boys are whinging on about thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:01 pm

Do you really think Wales have played as well this year as last? Scotland clearly have played better this year than last. So not relative to each other but relative to previous years.

When did Wales last beat Aus? SA? :-)

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:03 pm

My willie is bigger than your willie

There, arguement finished. Lets stop the nonsense talk now
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:04 pm

Cyril on 606v2 wrote:Blimey, Ruby. With Morg and View currently gone AWOL you're really holding up the Welsh wumming side on your own.

If only I could be convinced that it was wumming rather than genuinely held views!

Ok - well the Lydiate stuff has to be wumming, but on Henson he has a point. He would adapt well to the sun, and since Cooper has stopped stealing laptops there's a niche in the market for stupidity, so as well as making Lydiate my captain for the reasons I suggest above, I'd take Henson as well.

Actually, I saw Andy Powell scored a try at the weekend. I wonder what he'll be up to this summer. A world class Welsh human being as well as a world class Welsh rugby player!

Last edited by funnyExiledScot on Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:05 pm

Cyril on 606v2 wrote:Blimey, Ruby. With Morg and View currently gone AWOL you're really holding up the Welsh wumming side on your own.
Laugh thumbsup
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:06 pm

TJ - Come into the hear and now - this is about how we are currently playing - I can accept Scotland have improved - there's no doubt there particularly from the baseline you had. Wales are nowhere near 2012 - FFS we have no coach and have lost our 4 first choice 2nd rows. We are far from being complete but have shown our strength in the last couple of games. Confidence is back and we have a strong set of backs and forwards. That is why this remains a 50/50 game and its nice to see both sets of fans being confident - why can't you lot just accept that - Feck! Wales have won the last 9 out of 10 so some welsh fans may just get ahead of themselves, that's not being disrespectful it's just that they are basing their optimism on these things thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:10 pm

A 6N game in 2004 has absolutely no bearing on what will happen on Saturday – so 9 out of 10 is fairly irrelevant. Yes history is against us but we won’t lose on Saturday because of history.

For the record I think Wales are definitely favouritesw, but there are a lot of Welsh people on here not helping the reputation of their nation by declaring it a foregone conclusion.

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:11 pm

RubyGuby wrote:TJ - Come into the hear and now - this is about how we are currently playing - I can accept Scotland have improved - there's no doubt there particularly from the baseline you had. Wales are nowhere near 2012 - FFS we have no coach and have lost our 4 first choice 2nd rows. We are far from being complete but have shown our strength in the last couple of games. Confidence is back and we have a strong set of backs and forwards. That is why this remains a 50/50 game and its nice to see both sets of fans being confident - why can't you lot just accept that - Feck! Wales have won the last 9 out of 10 so some welsh fans may just get ahead of themselves, that's not being disrespectful it's just that they are basing their optimism on these things thumbsup

Ruby - we are agreeing here - 50 / 50 game with Scotland improving and Wales down from their best of a year or two ago

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:12 pm

Who is saying it's a forgone conclusion? That's just a wum and you're just buying it - get over it thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:14 pm

It is not a 50/50....how many times have Scots beat Wales in last 10 years....once? Our side is near full strenght, only Charters woudl strengthen our line out....the Scots are still slow recycing ball, disorganised in recycling ball and poor at retaining ball. They beat a depeleted Ireland by dogged defence and taking thier pens and are full of beans, good luck to them, Wales are not Ireland will not squander possession and i think we will win. That does not mean the game is a foregone conclusion, of course ANY and EVERY game is open...who would have bet on Wales and Italy beating France, Scotland beating Ireland etc, but analysis, which is what this forum is about, siggests Wales shoudl win. Doesn't mean they will.

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:17 pm

RubyGuby wrote:TJ - just when was the last time you guys beat Italy and France away out of interest - This Scotland are coming good and Wales are struggling is an interesting appraisal here, particularly based on 20% possession thumbsup

Well last year England had about the same amount of possession, line breaks, try scoring opportunities and territory against us as we had against Ireland and that was hailed a triumph - amazing how the pundits forgot that!

I actually think Wales a quite a bit more of a favorite for this game kiss

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:18 pm

Ok you pick up the mantle for me here Beefy - I've got a day off today and I'm off to pick my 6 year old up and take him for his golf lesson. thumbsup

I'll be back in a few hours to see how you're doing - Harley's being tipped by a scottish poster as an outside bet for Captaining the Lions by the way thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:23 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Ok you pick up the mantle for me here Beefy - I've got a day off today and I'm off to pick my 6 year old up and take him for his golf lesson. thumbsup

I'll be back in a few hours to see how you're doing - Harley's being tipped by a scottish poster as an outside bet for Captaining the Lions by the way thumbsup

No way...I so had Hogg down for that

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by cp10 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:23 pm

"Nobody ever beats Wales at rugby, they just score more points" All Black Graham Mourie

That quote's beginning to make sense now.

cp10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:24 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Who is saying it's a forgone conclusion? That's just a wum and you're just buying it - get over it thumbsup

This is the problem here. There's a lot of sensitivity on here, with people getting reeled in by a few well known wums. No need to get all upset and go on about "humble pie" etc. I honestly think some Scots would rather win this weekend just to gain one over the wums rather than just gaining a win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:32 pm

TJ wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:

Ruby - I realise that Scotland are not Welsh enough to win at the weekend, but you have to allow us our sport.

George - the game remains a 50/50 - why the sour stuff from the scots I don't know, like a bunch of blxxdy victims, poor us - It's an even match up irrespective of what history and the bookies tell us and Wales will have to be at their very best to win there (again) thumbsup

What sour stuff? IMO th escots fans have been very level headed, some of the Welsh rather arrogant and unrealistic

Its avery even contest. wales have history, Scotland have home advantage, Wales have not exactly been playing well, Scotladn look to be coming good. I suspect a few Welsh fans will need some humble pie.

Thinking you're coming good isn't pretty level headed. Both teams are playing poor with Wales clearly the team getting better. But I guess the truth counts as a WUM?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:33 pm

cp10 wrote:"Nobody ever beats Wales at rugby, they just score more points" All Black Graham Mourie

Yes. I have already understood and accepted that whatever happens on Saturday, Scotland will lose morally.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:36 pm

Is this the Scotland and Wales bickering thread?

I think we need a section with '[insert other international side here] and Wales bickering thread' to keep things tidy (boyo).

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:36 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Who is saying it's a forgone conclusion? That's just a wum and you're just buying it - get over it thumbsup
100%beefy wrote:It is not a 50/50....how many times have Scots beat Wales in last 10 years....once? Our side is near full strenght, only Charters woudl strengthen our line out.................
Riskysports wrote:

I actually think Wales a quite a bit more of a favorite for this game kiss

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:37 pm

George Carlin wrote:
cp10 wrote:"Nobody ever beats Wales at rugby, they just score more points" All Black Graham Mourie

Yes. I have already understood and accepted that whatever happens on Saturday, Scotland will lose morally.

Not sure why this quote has reared its head. Scotland will probably lose on the scoreboard too, IMO.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:38 pm

Cyril on 606v2 wrote:Is this the Scotland and Wales bickering thread?

I think we need a section with '[insert other international side here] and Wales bickering thread' to keep things tidy (boyo).

Starting to see a common theme here with one nation always involved in a bickering thread.... Doh

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:38 pm

Jeez. Touchy Scots. How much further will they drag this off topic after their loss on the weekend Wink.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:40 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Ok you pick up the mantle for me here Beefy - I've got a day off today and I'm off to pick my 6 year old up and take him for his golf lesson. thumbsup

For the record us Scots realise the Welsh are firm favourites and all but a full strength squad (Charteris/Lydiate excluded) to choose from have every reason to continually gas on about the English game as the Championship decider...... in fact we are not worthy to even grace the same field as our hallowed bretheren notworthy

Last edited by flyhalffactory on Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:40 pm

Don't feed the trolls chaps. Best ignored

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:41 pm

Right, is there any way of getting this thread back on track??

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:42 pm

Wow TJ, you really are touchy to become a serial complainer like this. Scotland fans think Scotland will win, that's fine. It doesn't mean the opposition fans have to agree with you!
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:43 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Right, is there any way of getting this thread back on track??

Yeah, by talking about the game and those involved I guess. We can conveniently get back on topic after your jibe then?

Starting to see a common theme here with one nation always involved in a bickering thread....

Unless you were just joking of course Wink.
thumbsup
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:44 pm

Always joking Morgannwg! Wink

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:46 pm

flyhalffactory wrote:

I bet your son is really looking forward to you taking him to golf (listen to your betters son, come on I'll make a money-machine out of you yet, and stop bloody crying, no son of mine is going to weak in front of my golf buddies grrrrrr)

For the record us Scots realise the Welsh are firm favourites and all but a full strength squad (Charteris/Lydiate excluded) to choose from have every reason to continually gas on about the English game as the Championship decider...... in fact we are not worthy to even grace the same field as our hallowed bretheren notworthy

oh forgot lydiate, so our lineout would be strenghtened by Charters, Scots is very good and they will kick all day for it, and no lyidate menas you may retain ball beter round fringes...I caan see a scottish upset brewing

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:47 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Always joking Morgannwg! Wink

Me too. And a lot of other Welshies I'm guessing. Some posts get taken really seriously on here.

So, who will be high fiving who post Scotland/Wales game?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:49 pm

My main concern is what we do with the ball if we do manage to get more possession. I’m pretty sure it is a harbinger of the apocalypse if there every comes a time when a Scottish team in the modern era can create a lot of possession and can also work out what the hell to do with it….!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:58 pm

RDW, i think you guys look better without the ball! Your defence has been good (bar a couple of linebreaks against Ireland) and your counterattacking has looked deadly, well Hogg has and I wouldnt hold any hope of Maitland/visser not scoring should they sniff a chance.

I think the teams will cancel eachother out to a degree, but we could still have a great game brewing....

I expect loose kicking from Wales will be punished by scotlands counter attack and any loose scottish tackling in the midfield will be punished by the big welsh backs.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:00 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:My main concern is what we do with the ball if we do manage to get more possession. I’m pretty sure it is a harbinger of the apocalypse if there every comes a time when a Scottish team in the modern era can create a lot of possession and can also work out what the hell to do with it….!

Thats why we replaced Morrison with Scott, and Mossy replaced by Hogg, and Parks replaced by Jackson

Matty Scott has got to start cranking it up now, his honeymoon period is over. I think apart from the forwards actually getting out of first gear and actually gaining parity at the breakdown, particularly the ruck which have been damn well dire, Scott has to start using the presence of Lamont and Visser Hogg axis as attacking threats
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:02 pm

Wales won't kick much as the 2 scot strenghts as comfort rightly points out are their counter back 3 and their lineout...leaves wales playing a possession game versus a very strong defence, its set up to be a cracker with both sides more than capable of winning

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:12 pm

Morgannwg

A lot of posts you make appear to be intended to wind others up and are devoid of humour. Personally I find your posting style rather unpleasant and thus will simply ignore you when you are doing your usual windups. Don't expect a debate or reply from me on this.

Maybe I have you wrong but the continual windups are tiresome at best.

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by caz Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:15 pm

Ryan Wilson has been called up to replace Dave Denton (knee injury) and Al Strokosch is back. I thought Harley was doing OK.

caz

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:19 pm

Morgannwg wrote:Not sure why this quote has reared its head. Scotland will probably lose on the scoreboard too, IMO.

"Probably"! Sounds like Welsh confidence is already crumbling.

thumbsup

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:20 pm

Yeah Wales usually like to keep the ball in instead of kicking it out (or so Scrum V claim) so will they be doing that this weekend I wonder?

Scrum V this week pointed out the big weakness at 9/10 though. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/21649483

In every game there has been big issues at the breakdown and Tiperic will have a field day if 9/10 put players into contact without forwards nearby to clean out the rucks. Scotland need to be quicker here, everything is too slow or predictable! Jacko's inside passes to motionless forwards have been really awful.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramptastic Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:25 pm

caz wrote:Ryan Wilson has been called up to replace Dave Denton (knee injury) and Al Strokosch is back. I thought Harley was doing OK.

Huzzah, no more glory running from the Denton lad! Does that mean we can have Barclay on the bench? Please??

Tramptastic

Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:26 pm

Weir needs to play! Jackson has been OK but thats all he has been. I think he will get no better. Weir had a decent game for Glasgow did he not?

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:28 pm

Weir will get the nod, having identified 9-10 is a weak link you want someone who is going to be confident coping with slower ball and phsyical enough to deal with that. Lad finds a gap too, and impressed v Ireland

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:30 pm

100%beefy wrote:Weir will get the nod, having identified 9-10 is a weak link you want someone who is going to be confident coping with slower ball and phsyical enough to deal with that. Lad finds a gap too, and impressed v Ireland

OK

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:35 pm

He looked good in the highlights TJ

I really hope he does 100% Beefy, or Heathcote for that matter (never gonna happen Sad) But I reckon Johnson will stick with the team that won vs Ireland, with maybe Strockosh in and Harley out.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next