The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colchester boxer Lee Purdy charged with money laundering

+17
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
Il Gialloblu
Mind the windows Tino.
RatBoy66
superflyweight
adamk
JabMachineMK2
seanmichaels
88Chris05
Rowley
TopHat24/7
STC
Mr Bounce
spencerclarke
John Bloody Wayne
Strongback
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Colchester boxer Lee Purdy charged with money laundering - Page 2 Empty Colchester boxer Lee Purdy charged with money laundering

Post by Strongback Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Professional boxer Lee Purdy is among six people charged in connection with frauds against elderly and vulnerable people in Essex.

Mr Purdy, 26, a former British welterweight champion, of Greenstead Road, Colchester, and five others have been charged with money laundering.

All have been bailed to appear before Colchester magistrates on 10 September.

They were arrested after police executed search warrants in Epping, Colchester and Clacton on Tuesday.

Also charged are Barry Lilley, 63, unemployed, of Frinton Road, Kirby Cross; Lee Symes, 33 a builder, of Church Road, Elmstead, Susan Lilley, 57, an electricity board worker, of Ipswich Road, Holland-on-Sea, Vanessa Clement, 54, a cleaner, of Bromley Road, Ardleigh, and Derek Johnstone, 69, a retiree from Ipswich Road, Holland-on-Sea.

The arrests were made by detectives from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate, following a seven-month investigation alongside Essex County Council trading standards and adult social care.

Seven other people have already been charged with conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation between 2009 and 2013.

Police said nearly 40 people, aged 65 to 99, were thought to have been victims of fraud totalling more than £1m.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-23804724

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Colchester boxer Lee Purdy charged with money laundering - Page 2 Empty Re: Colchester boxer Lee Purdy charged with money laundering

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 23 Aug 2013, 7:38 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:I actually cannot fathom as to why people like "pints" they smell atrocious, make you fat and taste like genuine p1$$, pure disgusting.
I cant vouch for it tasting like urine (having drunk neither urine nor a pint) but yes the smell is atrocious

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Colchester boxer Lee Purdy charged with money laundering - Page 2 Empty Re: Colchester boxer Lee Purdy charged with money laundering

Post by Strongback Fri 23 Aug 2013, 7:46 pm

"A pint of plain is your only man."

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:18 pm

Wow Shah, you've never tasted a pint?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:31 pm

Never had alcohol at all. I'm Rastafarian - we arent allowed alcohol so we smoke weed

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:44 pm

Plenty of non-alcoholic beverages at the Oyster..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:47 pm

I like weed but have never been able to smoke large amounts of it like others to be honest, makes me feel rather queesy.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:52 pm

dont really smoke much myself, only at clan meetings when we plan revenge attacks on the amish electricians gang - then you have to smoke it as you are with the group and its kinda mandatory and you feel less guilty for beating people up. Much prefer to stick in that HD mode where everything tastes good.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:55 pm

Never smoked...whether it be weed or anything else.......

Taken bodybuilding supplements galore though.......which is worse..

Never been able to drink much either........Had to be 21 to drink in Boston.......Moved up from 20 by Dukakis...........Parents didn't encourage it at home...

My sister died of alcohol abuse.

When I moved here I was basically engaged to my beautiful red viper..........

So I missed out on the whole sex and rock n roll stuff..........

Still never too late............

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:28 pm

I like to drink, mostly its 5 or 6 pints on a Saturday night with a few mates down the pub at 10pm when the missus has gone to bed. Every 6 weeks or so I'll have a good blowout to clear the cobwebs.

In my 20's I went out drinking and chasing women 4 or 5 nights a week. Economy was booming and everybody had loads of money.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Sat 24 Aug 2013, 6:42 am

ShahenshahG wrote:dont really smoke much myself, only at clan meetings when we plan revenge attacks on the amish electricians gang - then you have to smoke it as you are with the group and its kinda mandatory and you feel less guilty for beating people up. Much prefer to stick in that HD mode where everything tastes good.
Possible post of the year. Have you been drinking, shah?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 24 Aug 2013, 10:39 am

superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:dont really smoke much myself, only at clan meetings when we plan revenge attacks on the amish electricians gang - then you have to smoke it as you are with the group and its kinda mandatory and you feel less guilty for beating people up. Much prefer to stick in that HD mode where everything tastes good.
Possible post of the year.  Have you been drinking, shah?
For a man who has never had a drop in his life I get that question asked alot. Mostly by the glass factory down the road when I ask them for blowjobs. I was seeing how far i could cowpat before alex clocked on but it seems he immediately left his house to find the nearest rastafarian so he could convert.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Sat 24 Aug 2013, 11:46 am

AlexHuckerby wrote:I actually cannot fathom as to why people like "pints" they smell atrocious, make you fat and taste like genuine p1$$, pure disgusting.

Depends what it's a pint of really. I mean, you can't blame the measure. A pint of water is none of the above.

If it's a pint of rotten egg, lard and genuine p!$$ though, I'd agree with you. Also if it's Fosters.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Sat 24 Aug 2013, 12:12 pm

Depends what your drinking, can't beat a good pint of Guinness especially when in Ireland nectar,most working class men like a pint of beer, I can't stand wine tastes like vinegar, but the wife loves a glass.Kevin Finnegan used Guinness as part of his training,full of iron.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 24 Aug 2013, 12:42 pm

I think he used a different type of Guinness, its the small vials that are basically full of pure iron, not proper pints I'm imagining Nico.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat 24 Aug 2013, 12:47 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:I think he used a different type of Guinness, its the small vials that are basically full of pure iron, not proper pints I'm imagining Nico.
Are you talking about the bullet shaped Guinness suppositories?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Sat 24 Aug 2013, 1:00 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:I think he used a different type of Guinness, its the small vials that are basically full of pure iron, not proper pints I'm imagining Nico.
He drank 8 small bottles of guiness during training sessions.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 27 Aug 2013, 9:01 am

Nico the gman wrote:
Depends what your drinking, can't beat a good pint of Guinness especially when in Ireland nectar,most working class men like a pint of beer, I can't stand wine tastes like vinegar, but the wife loves a glass.Kevin Finnegan used Guinness as part of his training,full of iron.
Sure you're not drinking red wine vinegar?

That or you just need to splash for a better bottle!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2