The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales team vs Ireland

+49
rodders
quinsforever
LordDowlais
Funkingfullback
profitius
munkian
kiakahaaotearoa
Gibson
LeinsterFan4life
asoreleftshoulder
Mickado
RubyGuby
theshanker
sheephead
Liam
welshy824 (new)
XR
Notch
GavCanDance
BigTrevsbigmac
ME-109
geoff998rugby
Cocokav
VinceWLB
Taffineastbourne
GunsGerms
Feckless Rogue
slartibartfast
littlejohn
gavstar
ScarletSpiderman
jimmyinthewell68
DeludedOptimistorjustDave
theslosty
Knowsit17
Engine#4
SecretFly
Seagultaf
maestegmafia
international197
majesticimperialman
GavinDragon
Jhamer25
The Saint
glamorganalun
mckay1402
bedfordwelsh
gatlandgun
wales606
53 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Wales team vs Ireland - Page 2 Empty Wales team vs Ireland

Post by wales606 Sat 1 Feb 2014 - 19:27

First topic message reminder :

Team announced

WALES SQUAD TO PLAY IRELAND: Leigh Halfpenny (Cardiff Blues), Alex Cuthbert (Cardiff Blues), Scott Williams (Scarlets), Jamie Roberts (Racing Metro), George North (Northampton Saints), Rhys Priestland (Scarlets), Mike Phillips (Racing Metro), Gethin Jenkins (Cardiff Blues), Richard Hibbard (Ospreys), Adam Jones (Ospreys), Andrew Coombs (Newport Gwent Dragons), Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys), Dan Lydiate (Racing Metro), Sam Warburton (CAPT – Cardiff Blues), Taulupe Faletau (Newport Gwent Dragons).

Replacements: Ken Owens (Scarlets), Paul James (Bath Rugby), Rhodri Jones (Scarlets), Jake Ball (Scarlets), Justin Tipuric (Ospreys), Rhys Webb (Ospreys), James Hook (Perpignan), Liam Williams (Scarlets).

Last edited by wales606 on Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:03; edited 1 time in total
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Wales team vs Ireland - Page 2 Empty Re: Wales team vs Ireland

Post by theslosty Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 19:01

Jhamer25 wrote:
Knowsit17 wrote:
Jhamer25 wrote:This dropping Adam for Samson would be a stupid call. I thought Adam played pretty well yesterday and got around the park. Is he at his best yet No but he was a lot better yesterday than he has been all season.
I don't believe for one second that Samson isn't being picked because of his fitness, he seems to do well enough for us, our reserve tight heads don;t usually come on until after 60-70 minutes. He is the in form tight head in wales and deserves that 18. shirt.
Ireland scrum is very vulnerable and players like Adam Jones take advantages of that. Watching Cian today he done ok but there were 2 or 3 time she scrummaged illegally and wasn't driving straight (i don't expect Joubert to see that though because he is shocking)

Masteg I don't think Dan and Luke looked unfit they just put in a good shift around the park. Dan was top tackler and was seen a lot in the open and Luke was second highest tackler.
I agree that John should be on the bench next week. Scot and Jamie both justified their inclusion for next week, both worked well together.

Agree Adam isn't an issue, his scrummaging looked slightly better yesterday than it has been for the O's. And yes, Samson should be second choice on current form, just a shame Rhodri Jones happens to be one of Gatland's mistresses.

Re Ireland's scrum, that statement may have been accurate in the past but maybe not so much now I fear. The established Ireland props have improved and adapted very efficiently to the new scrum laws while Adam has arguably had to endure a tougher transition. They've also got some powerful lumps coming through in Moore and McGrath, underestimate them at your peril.

If Wales want to win and win well they simply need to match or better Ireland in the areas the latter thrive off. By that I primarily mean the ruck and maul, the forwards were pretty rampant against Scotland 2nd half. If we can't disrupt their breakdown and allow them to have as much possession and quick ball as they did today I can't see us faring any better.

Fair enough I agree that Cian Healey has become an established scrummager but not Ross. I can see either Gethin or Paul being a belt to put pressure on him. Adam was very good against Leinster when they were away to Leinster and Ian went off, they were down to 7 and Adam handled him very well; I might be wrong but I think it should be an area to target, Scotland put a bit of pressure eon Mike through Grant ans I think we can target that. Also even though Mcgrath has come along this season he is like Mako, great int he open but not able to hold his own on the big stage. Moore ia a reta talent coming through but still too young to throw into a big game yet.

Obviously Jones was at a major disadvantage in that game after Evans departed but all the same Healy marmalised him thereafter, evidenced by the fact Healy received MOTM.
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 22:48

Ireland favourites ,home advantage ,BOD the darling last season.
Wales shouldn't stand a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 22:51

DeludedOptimistorjustDave wrote:Ireland favourites ,home advantage ,BOD the darling last season.
Wales shouldn't stand a chance.

You hope. But it ain't true. Live with the baggage attendant to winners Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 8:49

biggar for priestland that's the only change for the Irish game . unless Jenkins fit too . need Dans paint by numbers approach rather then priestland paintballing . not going to be easy .they had a good win over Scotland . an Irish team with conference is a mean animal

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 13:22

I'd put Biggar in as well, Priestland hasn't convinced me that he's back to his RWC form yet, although he did manage successful kicks to touch this time.

1. Jenkins - Our best prop in the loose
2. HIbbard
3. Jones
4. Coombes - I dont think Charteris is playing particularly well, even in the autumn he made some big mistakes against Tonga but he is a good lineout option
5. AWJ
6. Lydiate
7. Tipuric
8. Faletau
9. Phillips - lack of options here
10. Biggar
11. North
12. Roberts
13. Williams
14. Cuthbert
15. Halfpenny

16. Owens
17. James
18. R Jones
19. Warburton
20. Charteris
20. Webb / Williams
21. Priestland
22. J Davies
23. L Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 13:44

you have too many players on that bench
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 13:49

You're right I cant count

16. Owens
17. James
18. Charteris
19. Warburton
20. Webb/Williams
21. Priestland
22. Davies

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 14:19

If Charteris keeps his place then we must use him more - what's the point in a 7ft lock otherwise ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by international197 Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 14:45

Apparently, Aaron Shingler is injured. Will he be available for Saturday?

coldith (http://www.scarletfever.org/forum/shingler-released-by-wales_topic38993.html) wrote:Arron has been released by team Wales after picking up an ankle injury in training.

international197

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 15:04

If he wasn't in the squad this weekend, why does it matter?

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by international197 Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 15:11

The Saint wrote:If he wasn't in the squad this weekend, why does it matter?

It matters because all members of the Welsh Six Nations squad are important for Wales, IMO.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/international/wales-release-shingler-from-six-nations-squad-1.1677722 wrote:Flanker will play no part against Ireland

Last edited by international197 on Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 15:15; edited 1 time in total

international197

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 15:13

Except for Bevington right?

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 15:37

IronMike, 23 man squad in all games now, so your bench was right the first time  OK 
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 15:40

ScarletSpiderman wrote:IronMike, 23 man squad in all games now, so your bench was right the first time  OK 

I actually had 9 in my first one, so they're both wrong, might as well stick Hooky back on the bench

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 15:40

I would personally go for

1/2p, Cuthbert, Scott, Dr Bob, North, Priest, Phillips;
James, Hibbard, Lee, Coombes, AWJ, Lydiate, Tips, Taulupe.
Bench -: Owens, Geth, Adam, Ball, WRUburton; R Williams, Biggar, Foxy
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 15:51

yeah, there was two 20s
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by gavstar Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 17:48

more support on here for biggar, can't see what extras rp brings to the game maes. can't kick out of hand.....even his fans say kicking is his weakness, poor in defence. lets the structure slip away, and like it or not this team plays a one way structured plan. rp's passing was hot potato, supposedly selected for heads up rugby.........overlaps were on and missed, try was on with one more pass, tried the hooky shuffle ,bang!

as I mentioned on another post, alfie was saying he likes hook because he takes the structure out of the game, yes, that's why he is not the welsh 10, or anybody else's 10. I didn't realise he was now 3rd choice in usap, well there you go.

gatland will keep rp, shouldn't, but he will.

gavstar

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 18:40

If Sam Warburton starts against Ireland, will he get the captains arm band back?

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejohn Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 19:20

As an irisman i'm hoping wales go for tips and warburton starting, and rp at 10. Will be a bit more worried if biggar and lydiate start.

Welsh weaknesses: not much but scrum will be targetted by ireland, narrow channels too. phillips if harassed enough will result in slow ball. Kicking game crucial and i expect 1/2p to be targetted although he is a brave and good fielder.

Welsh threats: offoading game could be lethal, esp centres and backrow combining in middle channels. out wide very lethal so any loose play will be punished by wales.

Key battles as usual will be the collisions and breakdown areas, right use of kicking and who can make better use of turnovers.

Will be a tight one!

littlejohn

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 20:26

majesticimperialman wrote:If Sam Warburton starts against Ireland, will he get the captains arm band back?

I would imagine so after all he was named the captain before the tournament.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 20:33

I would go for:

James - Think Ross can be got at and James is the better scrummager, Jenkins off then bench last 20
Hibbard
A Jones - Will need to be at his best against Healy and wouldn't fancy putting Rh Jones in against him from the off
AWJ
Charteris
Lydiate
Faletau
Warburton - Tipuric was vey quiet last week

Phillips - Needs big game Webb was also poor
Biggar - Tactically better kicker which will be needed

North
Roberts
Williams
Cuthbert

Halfpenny

Jenkins, Owens, Lee, Coombs, Tipuric, Rh WIlliams, Hook, JD

That's what I would pick but I think Jenkins and Priestland will start.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 21:11

http://supporters.wru.co.uk/matchdaytv/?play=media&id=17493

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 21:46

Well Walesonline seems to think that there will be two changes which are Paul James and Sam Warburton. I think they have it near to spot on but i would make one change:
1. Gethin Jenkins - the best prop we have, no one even touches his work rate. Never let us down at scrum time on the international stage in recent years
2. Richard Hibbard - world class and I hope to see him and Healey clash a bit
3. Adam Jones - I feel he will struggle at the start but will receive a wake up call and step up
4. Luke Charteris - great work rate and will be needed in the lineout against Toner
5. Alyn Wyn Jones - irreplaceable
6. Dan Lydiate - hasn't got enough praise for how he played Saturday, will be vital in chopping Healey down to size
7. Sam Warburton - it;s clear that he will start and Tipuric did nothing to justify or cement his place Saturday. Hopefully he will be raring to go.
8. Toby Falateu - Irreplaceable

9. Mike Phillips - add s nothing to our team and I would go for Rhys Webb but it will never happen. He needs to step up or Conor Murray is going to out shine him
10. Dan bigger - Preistland din't play bad Saturday but he is the safer option
11. George North - Irreplaceable
12. Jamie Roberts - use him like we did Saturday, don't think Marshall is ready for the big international games yet. Jamie should target him
13. Scott Williams - worked very well with Jamie in parts, will have a hard time against a determined BOD though. To soon for John
14. Alex Cuthbert - Need to use him more, didn't see nearly anything of him apart form the try.
15. Leigh Halfpenny - needs a big game, hasn't been his best of late and Kearney has been great

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 21:50

really really looking forwards to this match.

ireland slight favourites for me. Sexton's cool head, assured kicking from hand, and awesome decision making/breaks are the swing factors in my book.

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 22:15

Jenkins in
Warburton in

Phillips - the weak link. The forwards need to present the ball better for him and he needs to decide which way he going to go before passing. Even if it's the wrong way if he does it quickly at least the receiver will have half a chance.

Priestland will play - I think Gatland will want Ireland to attack his channel where as bigger is a better defender.

I really don't see the point of Hook in the squad. He never gets on the pitch.

slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 22:21

Jhamer,

I know I am in the minority here and I am not saying Jenkins is a poor selection because I know he's not but I don' think he is thatr much better than James these days.

If you think back to the AIs it was only towrads the end he started finding form, he's not had that much gametime so again why rush him back.

Don't get me wrong if he plays great and I know he wont or never had let us down but for me I would start James and bring Jenkins off the bench.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 22:39

Genuinely can't call this game as an Irishman.

I think Ireland have a few advantages in some areas. I think we're slightly stronger at the breakdown, we have a more fluid halfback partnership and I think we can target the lineout as well. We've improved in the scrum lately so I expect at least parity there.

However, there are a few physical mismatches in the backs and I feel Schmidt needs to select his backline very carefully. Without SOB we could find it difficult to power through your defensive line so I think we need runners with a genuine line breaking threat (ie. Marshall ahead of D'arcy, Fitzgerald ahead of D Kearney). At the same time we can't afford liabilities in our defence, they'll get brutally exposed by the likes of North and Cuthbert. For that reason I hope Schmidt doesn't select McFadden.

BOD could do with a big game. The Gatland issue aside I think if he and Marshall/D'arcy can handle your runners that will be half the battle for us. It doesn't need to be mesmeric from O'Driscoll, but I know he doesn't care about the personal glory as long as we win...

Halfpenny is probably the most reliable kicker in international rugby at the minute, and whilst Sexton isn't a bad kicker he could really do with nailing all of his shots at goal. For all the tactical analysis how often could games like these been different if Kicker X had kicked that conversion when his team were flying high in the first half.

The main thing Schmidt has to establish more than anything else is confidence and belief in the Irish side again. Technically, I don't think we did an awful lot wrong against Scotland but you could sense the nerves in the crowd in the first half. In my opinion it's what cost us the ABs game.

I still can't separate the two teams but I think if Ireland get off to a good start, at home we should finish the job. Otherwise I see fingernails being on the menu for many Irish supporters for Saturday lunch.
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 22:53

I think the Irish players are generally on form at the moment. The welsh players just aren't there. Will the Irish starting 15 have any changes from Scotland?

My conspiracy theory: the rugby world would love to see Bod v JD2 I therefore believe Gatland will pick Scott Williams out of spite.
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 23:11

I would say most of the Irish pack are in form. Cian Healy picked up a couple of MOTM awards in January and POC and POM have led Munster very well. SOB is a massive loss, in my totally unbiased view he is the best flanker in the NH and he contributes so much to our game in attack, defence and more recently the breakdown.

However, in the backs BOD has been below average since the Lions tour and our most dangerous wingers in Bowe and Zebo will not feature. The depth in Irish rugby at the moment has been better than I can ever remember but I think the period when Leinster could open up any team at will is over. Players like Heaslip, Sexton, BOD and Kearney haven't been at their absolute best perhaps for the last year.

Therefore I think Schmidt has been forced to be a little more pragmatic in selection, guys like Trimble and D Kearney are fairly reliable but they aren't going to cause the same damage that the likes of Sexton, Kearney, Zebo and Bowe can when they're really on song. Smart, intelligent players who can play the system is what Schmidt craves over flamboyance and spontaneous moments of flair. The only exception might be if Fitzgerald is included.

But with the greatest legacy of the Kidney era being inconsistency I can accept a bit of stability for now. The performance against Scotland was efficient if not inspirational.

Your boys looked fairly sluggish against Italy but I doubt it'll similar on Saturday.

theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 23:51

bedfordwelsh wrote:Jhamer,

I know I am in the minority here and I am not saying Jenkins is a poor selection because I know he's not but I don' think he is thatr much better than James these days.

If you think back to the AIs it was only towrads the end he started finding form, he's not had that much gametime so again why rush him back.

Don't get me wrong if he plays great and I know he wont or never had let us down but for me I would start James and bring Jenkins off the bench.

No it's completely your view and yes it probably is a risk bringing him straight back in but when I watched him vs Toulon in the Heineken cup he was so important to the team structure that when he went off half time the team collapsed as well did the scrum. I just feel if he was able to come back after months and play really well, then I have confidence in him to do it again Saturday. If he lasts 50 ok, he will work his @ss off for that time and then Paul could come on to pressure on Moore when he comes on for Ross.
I just feel he is capable of holding himself in the scrum like Paul but does so much more in open play than Paul is capable off.
I might be a bit biased because he is one of my all time favorite players and he probably isn't as good as he was 4 years ago but he has always been a very strong team player in the welsh team.

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 0:17

This match has been the best of the tournament for a good few years now in my opinion. It's always excruciatingly close, brutal up front and plenty of quality.

If Wales get parity up front they'll win because they have more fire power in the backs and one of the games most accurate kickers. For Ireland it'll have to be the sort of overwhelming intensity we brought to the New Zealand game, at least for a decent chunk of the match, for us to win. When we play like that we can rack up scores.

I'd slightly favour Wales but have plenty of hope. I'll be surprised if there isn't tries from both sides and I'll be very surprised if it's dull.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 5:19

Having watched both games on saturday i would say that Ireland looked the fittest team out of the two.

So for me this is Ireland's game to lose. Wales seemed a bit lethargic against Italy, plus it will depend on who they play at 10. For me i would play Biggar. but then i am not picking the team.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 7:09

majesticimperialman wrote:Having watched both games on saturday i would say that Ireland looked the fittest team out of the two.

So for me this is Ireland's game to lose. Wales seemed a bit lethargic against Italy, plus it will depend on who they play at 10. For me i would play Biggar. but then i am not picking the team.

Why would you play Biggar?

Let us know that, then we can judge whether we would want you picking the team...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 8:18

Ireland will come out all guns first twenty minutes and Wales wouldn't even cleared the holster by then . Ireland def the most aggressive attacking side in NH and the deciding factor for me if Wales can keep the points deficit to a minimum first half . scary prospect . heart says Wales but my head says Ireland

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 9:00

Yup, heart Wales, head Ireland, but not by much
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 9:38

One thing is certain - Wales will be much more resolute, aggressive and direct against Ireland than against Italy.  I think this will probably be Wale's "England" game this season in terms of being mentally up for it and ready to unleash a whirlwind at some point in the game.

The only condundrum I see about the game is whether Ireland will meet the challenge or is it still too early in Schmidt's tenure to have his squad up to speed mentally on the need for sustained pace for 80 minutes.

Last week again, against Scotland, we saw the old familiar "one half'ill do" Ireland and an equally old reliance on defending for too long within an 80 minute period.
Scotland didn't have the tactics or players to punish Ireland for it's old ways but the team coming next weekend certainly have the ability to punish old ways.

So for me, and not just because I am Irish, the Irish question is the biggest unknown about the game.  It's an age old question, but "Which Ireland will turn up?" is truly a relevant one.  And which one will it become over the course of the game if Wales apply familiar Welsh pressure?  Where will belief go to with Ireland - defiance or wilting?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 10:13

Ireland never have beaten wales in the aviva stadium  Wink Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 10:18

Really hope Davies gets the nod so BOD can school him again this season. He's got a bit big for his boots has young Davies....

Conversely praying Schmidt is not blinded by loyalty to Flash Gordon or calamity McFadden as they could end up being trampled by Dr Roberts and big George again.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 10:38

DeludedOptimistorjustDave wrote:Ireland never have beaten wales in the aviva stadium  Wink Wink 

Cover yourself up, Deluded! Here's a bra.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 10:58

DeludedOptimistorjustDave wrote:Ireland never have beaten wales in the aviva stadium  Wink Wink 

Ireland have never lost two in a row v Wales in the Aviva either. One of those records will have to be broken.  Cool 

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:00

rodders wrote:Really hope Davies gets the nod so BOD can school him again this season. He's got a bit big for his boots has young Davies....

Conversely praying Schmidt is not blinded by loyalty to Flash Gordon or calamity McFadden as they could end up being trampled by Dr Roberts and big George again.
Rodders,how has Davies got too big fir his boots?He seems pretty grounded to me.

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:02

Taffineastbourne wrote:
rodders wrote:Really hope Davies gets the nod so BOD can school him again this season. He's got a bit big for his boots has young Davies....

Rodders,how has Davies got too big fir his boots?He seems pretty grounded to me.

That's Rodders doing his bit to keep this site alive... he's explained it all over on another thread, God bless him Wink

Last edited by SecretFly on Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:04; edited 2 times in total

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:02

Easy bite that.

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:03

WALES SQUAD TO PLAY IRELAND: Leigh Halfpenny (Cardiff Blues), Alex Cuthbert (Cardiff Blues), Scott Williams (Scarlets), Jamie Roberts (Racing Metro), George North (Northampton Saints), Rhys Priestland (Scarlets), Mike Phillips (Racing Metro), Gethin Jenkins (Cardiff Blues), Richard Hibbard (Ospreys), Adam Jones (Ospreys), Andrew Coombs (Newport Gwent Dragons), Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys), Dan Lydiate (Racing Metro), Sam Warburton (CAPT – Cardiff Blues), Taulupe Faletau (Newport Gwent Dragons).

Replacements: Ken Owens (Scarlets), Paul James (Bath Rugby), Rhodri Jones (Scarlets), Jake Ball (Scarlets), Justin Tipuric (Ospreys), Rhys Webb (Ospreys), James Hook (Perpignan), Liam Williams (Scarlets).
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:05

Coombsy? Wow. Turftoe must be injured?

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:06

SecretFly wrote:
Taffineastbourne wrote:

That's Rodders doing his bit to keep this site alive... he's explained it all over on another thread, God bless him Wink
What did Davies do?What other thread?

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:06

Ah yes, so he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:08

Taffineastbourne wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
Taffineastbourne wrote:

What did Davies do?What other thread?

Davies did nothing. Rodders though - is doing his solemn duty.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:08

I can't believe Wales are persisting with Rhodri Jones, he can't scrummage he is too tall for a tighthead, he is 3rd choice at the Scarlets and thats justified.
The 2 scrums he had against Italy went backward at the rate of knots.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 11:11

Eh wheres all the bitterness fellows?

Are Wales not going to be looking to lay down a marker this time after been mugged in Cardiff last year?

Is Davies back and will he not want to really show the rugby world who is the best B&I number 13?

Where is Warren Gitland and whats his latest verbal assault going to be?

Anyone going to the game? I am, see you there.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next