The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
JuliusHMarx
Galted
superflyweight
Adam D
Pal Joey
Rowley
TopHat24/7
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Mar 2014, 12:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

superflyweight wrote:It's in Edinburgh and it's called the "Pubic Triangle".  Is about 5 minutes from my work and there's always a distressing smell of lube hanging over the area.  

That's the one, thanks super.

Is lube really a distressing smell?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 27 Mar 2014, 12:41 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:He's been hiding in Peru
He works in B&Q
It's Tina, It's Tina.

When you say your PA booked the wrong tickets, do you mean your PA or the office PA?

You don't have your own PA do you?

Don't you...??

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Mar 2014, 12:52 pm

superflyweight wrote:
He works in B&Q
It's Tina, It's Tina.

When you say your PA booked the wrong tickets, do you mean your PA or the office PA?

She works for me and two other people.  She's about 67 and is quite, quite mad.  And deaf!

I just assumed that when you said you were a lawyer, you actually meant you worked the door on a Ladbrokes in the 'pubic triangle'.

And no, TopHat, why would I need one? I barely leave my desk for the entire working day. I think I can manage to get from my desk to the sh*tter without someone putting it in my diary for me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:02 pm

superflyweight wrote:
He works in B&Q
It's Tina, It's Tina.

She works for me and two other people.  She's about 67 and is quite, quite mad.  And deaf!

I just assumed that when you said you were a lawyer, you actually meant you worked the door on a Ladbrokes in the 'pubic triangle'.

And no, TopHat, why would I need one?  I barely leave my desk for the entire working day.  I think I can manage to get from my desk to the sh*tter without someone putting it in my diary for me.

I got caught at the weekend and had to dump on the pavement. Not pretty

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:07 pm

Tino's back!
Tino's front!
Tino's side!
All of him in fact!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
He works in B&Q
It's Tina, It's Tina.

And no, TopHat, why would I need one?  I barely leave my desk for the entire working day.  I think I can manage to get from my desk to the sh*tter without someone putting it in my diary for me.

I doubt a PA could have helped with that, sean.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:14 pm

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
He works in B&Q
It's Tina, It's Tina.

I doubt a PA could have helped with that, sean.  

PA had to dig it out with his winkle as the black guy the night before caused it to be wadded in seans intestines

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:18 pm

Uncouth.

So Tina, is it true the new arrival is named Glayted after Galted?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:23 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Uncouth.

Nope. She is named after my friends so please join me in welcoming;

Sean Julius Galted Jeff Superfly Shah Rick Dave TopHat Adam Linebreaker Windows.

Ugly looking thing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:26 pm

Nope.  She is named after my friends so please join me in welcoming;

Sean Julius Galted Jeff Superfly Shah Rick Dave TopHat Adam Linebreaker Windows.

Ugly looking thing.

So this one is fathered by you then, i was wondering if you'd be 5th time lucky

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:28 pm

Nope.  She is named after my friends so please join me in welcoming;

Ugly looking thing.

Not a big fan of new borns. Heads are too big.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:31 pm

Could say the same about Tino tho.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:32 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Could say the same about Tino tho.....

You must have caused a bit of damage?

Sister in law was nearly split in 2. 10lb + girl.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:37 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I will pass on your comments to her.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:38 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Lol I was 8lb 8oz and delivered by C-section (mum too posh to push), so mum came through relatively unscathed....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:42 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Lol I was 80lb 8oz and delivered in sections

Corrected it mate.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:45 pm

I managed to Successfully crawl from the Test Tube unscathed so was allowed the chance to live

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:49 pm

I came out half purple

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Mar 2014, 1:51 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I will pass on your comments to her.

I mean holding them mainly. Scared of letting their heads go the wrong way etc

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:04 pm

Quite staggering how often you get headbutted in the mouth during the first 3 months of your chilld's life.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:14 pm

superflyweight wrote:Quite staggering how often you get headbutted in the mouth during the first 3 months of your chilld's life.  

It doesn't end there, superfly.

The butting just gets worse.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:17 pm

Laugh Tinos so happy he is abusing himself and saving me the effort. Congrats mate

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:25 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Laugh Tinos so happy he is abusing himself and saving me the effort. Congrats mate

The benefit of having another daughter, Shah. I am now the 6th hardest person in the house for at least 18 months.

Trouble is, me and the boys are now outnumbered as there is only 3 of us, and one of them doesn't even like me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:28 pm

Its alright tino 606v2 have got your back and we don't like you either. Strictly Bidness.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:32 pm

We could arm everyone with a Radio and a thermos of Coffee each and play the waiting game...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:43 pm

Congrats, Tino. The missus will probably try to take some of the credit, that's just the kind of devious thing women do.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:45 pm

rick_dagless wrote:We could arm everyone with a Radio and a thermos of Coffee each and play the waiting game...

Rick, this Really isn't A Major issue, but Why do you Scatter your sentences with Random Capital letters?

I Have noticed it Happening a lot Recently.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:49 pm

No IDea to be fair Tino, my grammar has gone t'pot since you have been away.

That and a silly amount of work meaning my proof ReadIng is not up to scratche

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:50 pm

Galted wrote:Congrats, Tino.  The missus will probably try to take some of the credit, that's just the kind of devious thing women do.

Thanks G-Unit.

You're a clever bloke, is it really possible for two white folk to have a black baby? Mrs Windows tells me it is really common but I am not so sure myself.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:52 pm

Genetically it is indeed possible, but incredibly unlikely, and highly dependant on genetic ancestry.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:56 pm

Would require both white parents to have recessive black alleles which, in a freak occurrence, combine to produce a black baby.

As Rick says, depends on heritage (those alleles have gotta come from somewhere) and then a lot of luck.......but it can happen!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:58 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Genetically it is indeed possible, but incredibly unlikely, and highly dependant on genetic ancestry.

So what are you trying to tell me, dagless? Talk to me in real terms. I once wore a t-shirt with a marijuana leaf print on it and do know quite a lot of words to Buffalo Soldier. Could that be enough?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:59 pm

Tino wrote:So what are you trying to tell me, dagless? Talk to me in real terms. I once wore a t-shirt with a marijuana leaf print on it and do know quite a lot of words to Buffalo Soldier. Could that be enough?

Do you like fried Chicken and/or Chicken Nuggets?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 27 Mar 2014, 3:01 pm

Do you just 'like' Cricket? Or do you 'love' it?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Mar 2014, 3:03 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:So what are you trying to tell me, dagless? Talk to me in real terms. I once wore a t-shirt with a marijuana leaf print on it and do know quite a lot of words to Buffalo Soldier. Could that be enough?

Do you like fried Chicken and/or Chicken Nuggets?

I do like fried chicken but don't really like nuggets. Someone told me ages ago that they have eyelids, nerves and anal canal tissue in them. No idea if he was lying or not but it stuck with me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 27 Mar 2014, 3:05 pm

Tino wrote:I do like fried chicken but don't really like nuggets. Someone told me ages ago that they have eyelids, nerves and anal canal tissue in them. No idea if he was lying or not but it stuck with me.

Probably for the best, and happily confirms a high chance of a perfect genetic match with the sproglet (congrats by the way)

Go science!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 27 Mar 2014, 3:05 pm

Might be another outlet for the 'brogues test'......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Mar 2014, 3:50 pm

Has to be the 25m test

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 27 Mar 2014, 4:02 pm

Whats the 25m test

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 27 Mar 2014, 4:38 pm

Tumbleweed 

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 8:27 am

Sh!t on here today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 8:30 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Whats the 25m test

Eric the eel.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 8:32 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sh!t on here today.

Je me demande si Galted fait à travers l'océan en toute sécurité?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 8:47 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Il a probablement été dégouté par un agent de passeport pour avoir de la merde chaussures

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 8:53 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Il a probablement été dégouté par un agent de passeport pour avoir de la merde chaussures

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 28 Mar 2014, 8:54 am

je ne suis pas mort

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 8:59 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:je ne suis pas mort

Pas encore........

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 8:59 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:je ne suis pas mort

Not yet Jules but father time is creeping up on you. I will miss you when you're dead.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 28 Mar 2014, 9:02 am

It's true Tino. Every day I wake up and think "I'm a day closer to death". Then I wait for Galted to write an emo poem to cheer me up.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 9:28 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:It's true Tino. Every day I wake up and think "I'm a day closer to death". Then I wait for Galted to write an emo poem to cheer me up.

I doubt you'll get one today. He is too busy pretending to be cultured in The Louvre whilst all the time he is wondering if he can buy some new Hi-Tecs in Paris.

How's this;

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
You may well be ancient, Julius
But I am still fond of you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 28 Mar 2014, 9:35 am

Je vous aime tous brebis.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next