The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+10
seanmichaels
Adam D
superflyweight
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
14 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Tue 15 Jul 2014, 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Insects, anyone?

Cooking tips?

Action netball?

I don't play action netball!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:21 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:You'll always be a Gimp to me Tino.

As long as I am something to you, that makes me happy.

You're everything and nothing.

I stopped reading after 'everything'.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:24 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:You'll always be a Gimp to me Tino.

As long as I am something to you, that makes me happy.

You're everything and nothing.

I stopped reading after 'everything'.

I stopped writing in between "you're" and "nothing".

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:24 am

I love you Adam.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:25 am

I'd love him more if he could spell Philip.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:31 am

Bog off Adam.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:33 am

Why is he Prince Phil(l)ip?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:37 am

Union Cane wrote:Why is he Prince Phil(l)ip?

It was just Jeff being particularly cruel one day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:45 am

Must have missed that.

Do tell...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:47 am

Union Cane wrote:Must have missed that.

Do tell...

I suggested I was 'street'. Which is true.

He suggested I was as 'street' as Prince Philip.

Cruel.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:51 am

I have to say I'm with Jefferey on that one.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:52 am

Prince Phillip isn't a bell end though

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:54 am

Who's next to have a pop?

I have feelings, you know.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:07 am

https://www.606v2.com/t54560-bodypump

Seems the weightlifting board is still a simmering hotbed of barely suppressed homo eroticism.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:11 am

Rowley wrote:https://www.606v2.com/t54560-bodypump

Seems the weightlifting board is still a simmering hotbed of barely suppressed homo eroticism.

Seems Kingraf's spelling is still letting him down as well.

https://www.606v2.com/t53187-gym-partners-yay-or-nay

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:16 am

Hardly a surprise, although it does raise the question of why you would be over there...???
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:16 am

It is slightly worrying to discover that some of Raf's male partners found his routines too hardcore.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:17 am

Union Cane wrote:

Hardly a surprise, although it does raise the question of why you would be over there...???

I look at it everyday. It is comedy gold over there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:17 am

Union Cane wrote:

A failure to check in with the weightlifting board every so often is denying yourself one of 606's hidden joys. Can highly recommend it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:19 am

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:20 am

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:21 am

I always feel when I read the weightlifting board the version of Truss we get on the boxing board is Truss-lite. The weightlifting board version is kind of Truss uncut, and all the better for it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:22 am

Rowley wrote:I always feel when I read the weightlifting board the version of Truss we get on the boxing board is Truss-lite. The weightlifting board version is kind of Truss uncut, and all the better for it.

Here we get sean half-cut.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:23 am

Rowley wrote:It is slightly worrying to discover that some of Raf's male partners found his routines too hardcore.

... and now he's looking for someone larger than himself.

Shocked 

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:24 am

https://www.606v2.com/t23225-which-bodypart-would-you-like-to-standout

Not many responses to this one. I think they are becoming wise to Truss's grooming techniques.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:26 am

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:26 am

That is all a bit odd.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:27 am

Thought that was Adads bag?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Truss doing his best Rolf Harris impression.

https://www.606v2.com/t19026-right-age-to-introduce-kids-to-weights

I dropped a line in there for comment.

Do steroids make you lose your sense of humour? All seems so darn serious in that thread.

My muscle is bigger than your muscle... but still nothing in comparison to her oyster farm.

I once lifted half a rail car with one arm. But that was when I was 15.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:46 am

The groundfloor bog just had to cope with a heavy load.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:05 am

Tumbleweed 

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:07 am

I did 200 sit-ups last night whilst watching Calzaghe v RJJ.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:09 am

I really hate you all.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:19 am

Watching Chivalry and Betrayal. Lovely bunch of people.
The world is just as violent today. Nothing has changed much.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:30 am

kingraf wrote:I really hate you all.

So you should. We're all feral and are c*nts.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:31 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Will Feral?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:31 am

Adam, I think I prefer the Prince Philip badge.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:32 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Will Feral?

Exactly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:11 pm

Beef Burger with chilli cheese. Very nice...

Also

This has to be the strangest online petition I have ever been asked to sign...

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/The_Government_of_Denmark_and_Norway_Make_the_dog_brothels_in_Denmark_and_Norway_illegal/?taMCaib

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:16 pm

rick_dagless wrote:This has to be the strangest online petition I have ever been asked to sign...

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/The_Government_of_Denmark_and_Norway_Make_the_dog_brothels_in_Denmark_and_Norway_illegal/?taMCaib

Well f*ck a duck...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:18 pm

Not if my signature has anything to say about it Union...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:28 pm

Tino - have you had lunch yet? They say lunch is for gimps.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:46 pm

Lunch is for blimps.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:52 pm

Munch is for chimps.

Spoiler:
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:53 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Tino - have you had lunch yet? They say lunch is for gimps.

Just got back now. Chicken breast with piri-piri sauce. Green beans, peas and some vine tomatoes. Chips as well. F*cking delicious.

Yoghurt for dessert. Was going to have sticky toffee pudding but got overcome with guilt.

Have you had yours?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:57 pm

Just got back now.  Chicken breast with piri-piri sauce.  Green beans, peas and some vine tomatoes.  Chips as well.  F*cking delicious.

Yoghurt for dessert.  Was going to have sticky toffee pudding but got overcome with guilt.

Have you had yours?

(a) Poor grammar
(b) You have become a woman

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014, 1:01 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Just got back now.  Chicken breast with piri-piri sauce.  Green beans, peas and some vine tomatoes.  Chips as well.  F*cking delicious.

Yoghurt for dessert.  Was going to have sticky toffee pudding but got overcome with guilt.

Have you had yours?

(a) Poor grammar
(b) You have become a woman  

(a) F*ck off
(b) Maaan, I feel like a woman. Duh duh, duh duh duh, duh duh.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 23 Jul 2014, 1:09 pm

Seems Kingraf's spelling is still letting him down as well.

https://www.606v2.com/t53187-gym-partners-yay-or-nay

Funny enough, I still dont have a gym partner.

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Jul 2014, 1:14 pm

went to the dump at lunch. sweating like a r@p1st.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 23 Jul 2014, 1:17 pm

Do you find the dump to be a good spot for a bit of the old raping?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Jul 2014, 1:21 pm

superflyweight wrote:Do you find the dump to be a good spot for a bit of the old raping?  

I don't have the application or commitment to be a raper. I often used to fall asleep on the job (boning not raping).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next