The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+12
Galted
kingraf
88Chris05
Adam D
Pal Joey
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
16 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 14:50

First topic message reminder :

Story of my life Tino (though not if you ask Mrs Daggles)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Adam D Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 8:59

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 Rocket_Ice_Lolly_Art_Print_-_No4-Sean_Mort-Screenprint-trampt-68117o

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:13

Sean, Adam is saying you should stick a rocket up your @rse.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:15

Interesting although on removal I suspect it would look more like a FAB.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:46; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:44

I reckon it would melt quite quickly and you'd end up with a sticky mess dripping from your @nus. Would probably bring back memories of your school days.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:49

I never got bummed at school.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 10:19

I see ONETWO is back...

Got to have broken Truss's record for crappest retirement?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 10:24

seanmichaels wrote:I never got bummed at school.
You still sound bitter about it, sean. Maybe Michael Barrymore is having a pool party in the near future and you could get four years worth of anal rampaging done over the course of a few hours

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 11:37

There must be more culture in the world other than the burning question of sean's bumming exlpoits (or not)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 11:43

rick_dagless wrote:There must be more culture in the world other than the burning question of sean's bumming exlpoits (or not)

Is it still considered a question?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 12:24

Jeff wrote:Is it still considered a question?

So it seems, though I was surprised as you are Jeff.

Steak sandwich with mustard and lettuce, very pleasant.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 12:51

Ham salad sandwich, the ham was particularly nice today. Feel well set up for the afternoon.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 12:53

Think you may need it if you are modding the off topic Jeff...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 12:55

Barbecue chicken with an assortment of peppery leaves. It was passable.

Made more appetizing by reading the reaction to last night's independence debate.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 12:59

super wrote:Made more appetizing by reading the reaction to last night's independence debate

Looks like in the eternal struggle between boorish and boredom, boredom won...

I take it you are on the no side super?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:07

rick_dagless wrote:Think you may need it if you are modding the off topic Jeff...

Not really, my current plan is to just lock the section and ban everyone on there.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:08

Jeff wrote:Not really, my current plan is to just lock the section and ban everyone on there

If the offshoots migrate here, I am blaming you...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:13

I have to go see a therapist. Do you think they'd find it funny if I used the Ray Parlour line and ask for a short back and sides?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:17

seanmichaels wrote:I have to go see a therapist. Do you think they'd find it funny if I used the Ray Parlour line and ask for a short back and sides?
Depends if you're baring your bum at the time in anticipation of a night out (and in and out and in and out again) at Michael Barrymore's house

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:20

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I have to go see a therapist. Do you think they'd find it funny if I used the Ray Parlour line and ask for a short back and sides?
Depends if you're baring your bum at the time in anticipation of a night out (and in and out and in and out again) at Michael Barrymore's house

Metal-ers are the biggest bummers around Dave.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:24

sean wrote:METALMetal-ers are the biggest bummers around Dave.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:29

No, I'd recommend against Parlour tricks.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:32

Just want to say it is admirable you are finally confronting what happened at school Sean. I would be so proud if we had been in any way responsible for you facing up to your demons.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:33

are you sure you are not booked in to see "the r***ist" instead sean?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:34

rick_dagless wrote:
super wrote:Made more appetizing by reading the reaction to last night's independence debate

Looks like in the eternal struggle between boorish and boredom, boredom won...

I take it you are on the no side super?

Yep.  Not with any relish or huge amount of love for the United Kingdom.  Scotland could probably be a successful independent country, but the Yes campaign (and primarily the SNP) have singularly failed to map out a clear plan as to how that success would come about.  

Salmond got absolutely hammered on the currency point last night and it was clear that (a) he had no plan B (at least not one that he was prepared to state) in the event that a currency union with the UK is not achievable, and (b) even if a currency union was achieved, he couldn't explain the point of independence of having a currency union with a foreign country that would control all fiscal decisions.

The only thing he was clear on was that he didn't want to join the Euro, but that throws up more questions of whether or not Scotland would be able to dictate the terms of its membership with the EU.  In the absence of a currency union with a member state, Scotland could possibly have no option but to join the Euro if it wants to be a member of the EU.  Instead of actually trying to establish its position with the EU, the Yes campaign is relying on guesswork to say that this won't be the case.  

I'm no fan of Alistair Darling (having once come dangerously close to spitting on him on Lothian Road in Edinburgh), but he won that debate hands down.

Last edited by superflyweight on Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:35; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:34

Don't try and pun on the back of a Julius zinger Rick, too tough an act to follow.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:36

Rowley wrote:

Just want to say it is admirable you are finally confronting what happened at school Sean. I would be so proud if we had been in any way responsible for you facing up to your demons.

School days best years of my life. Why would you not want to share a dormitory with10 of your mates?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:38

Agreed super, I am following the debate with a keen interest due to many friends and family up there but the currency issue, along with lender of last resort, EU membership and the set up of initial infrastructure makes it tricky to present a workable argument for independence at this time.

Agreed the it could be workable, but with a lot more planning and foresight than is being shown currently.

Jeff wrote:Don't try and pun on the back of a Julius zinger Rick, too tough an act to follow.

It was a schoolboy error, but I could not pass up the opportunity to pass up a r***ist joke...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:41

Shower time after rugby was always a great time. Had a few antics in the shower on saturday after our win as well. Rendition of Beastie Boys' Fight for Your Right was the highlight.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:42

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:METALLERS are the best drummers around.

Last edited by DAVE667 on Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to eat an apple and type at the same time...a lot fucking harder than you'd think)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:45

Rowley wrote:

I'd also be proud if the constant references to you being bummed/not bummed enough tipped you over the edge of the abyss into full blown Poopie lunacy

Last edited by DAVE667 on Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : err I wrote "shitgibbon".... what happened there)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:52

seanmichaels wrote:Had a few antics in the shower on saturday after our win as well.

And now you're off to see the therapist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:54

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:

I'd also be proud if the constant references to you being bummed/not bummed enough tipped you over the edge of the abyss into full blown Poopie lunacy

DAVE, the swear filter seems to check the first 4 characters of any word, hence 'sh!tgibbon' will be changed. Not sure about gibbonshit though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:55

Oh look ^
So presumably Frak will also get through.

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nope - 'nicefuck' still got changed)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:57

What about kumquat?

Last edited by superflyweight on Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 13:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I said "What about thundercunt". Your theory sucks gibbonshit, Julius.)

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:01

You're right super. My theory is total gibbonshit. Complete lickarse.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:05

jism

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:07

QUEEF

Last edited by DAVE667 on Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:07

jism - (Noun). Prejudice against the letter 'j'.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:07

DAVE667 wrote:

A fool's anger is known at once, but a prudent man conceals dishonor. The anger of a fool becomes readily apparent, but the prudent person overlooks an insult.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:08

Total sloppybollocks.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:09

utter gutterwank

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:10

mingesurfer

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:11

Absolute suckercock.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:12

Frak

Last edited by seanmichaels on Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : how is goatfucker frak?)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:15

Goatbastard.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:17

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

A fool's anger is known at once, but a prudent man conceals dishonor. The anger of a fool becomes readily apparent, but the prudent person overlooks an insult.
All very arty, sean but essentially irrelevant to my previous post. I'm not angry with you for being bummed/not bummed enough. As for the prudent man concealing dishonor, you've been more than vocal about you're rectal/penile exploits so prudence clearly isn't your thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:18

cumguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:20

donkeyrapingshiteater

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:21

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

All very arty, sean but essentially irrelevant to my previous post. I'm not angry with you for being bummed/not bummed enough. As for the prudent man concealing dishonor, you've been more than vocal about you're rectal/penile exploits so prudence clearly isn't your thing

What's wrong with getting some manly advice? An anonymous forum seems the ideal place to find the cure for a blistered bumhole.

Are you sure this anger and vitriol you spew isn't symptomatic of a childhood violation?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 14:21

rick_dagless wrote:donkeyrapingshiteater

OK you win.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next