The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Hugh-Jackman15

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Feb 2016, 1:56 pm

I'm going to skip lunch because I've now got female genital mutilation on the brain. Now picturing a butcher's window after an earthquake.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 2:03 pm

Am now picturing my lair!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 2:04 pm

Sounds like the FGM issue has cropped up because, as with all things political, it boils down to a bunch of c*nts who need a Stanley knife taking to them

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Feb 2016, 2:06 pm

Just had a quick nip over there, regretted it, came back.

The government should just make the offtopic section into a think tank and have done with it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 2:08 pm

The Government should turn the CC section into a w*nk bank and have done with it

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Feb 2016, 2:13 pm

I get the feeling if some of the offtopic uploaded their profile pics into Tinder, they would be that horrific that people would just assume their phone was haunted...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Feb 2016, 2:34 pm

Even sean would swipe left.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Feb 2016, 2:37 pm

supes wrote:Even sean would swipe left.

Even after a session so big that he would be P155ing a shamrock into his toilet bowl the next morning.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 3:19 pm

Given Sean's lonely hearts ad was "Ugly virgin desperately seeks sex of any description" I find that hard to believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:36 pm

Not having much luck getting Hugh Jackman c*nted, the c*nt website is harder to break into than the rugby boards. One or two people did agree with me though so that's something positive.

Sh1t on here today apart from Jeff's excellent posting.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:59 pm

Sean's no doubt delirious about the need to get de kock out

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Feb 2016, 7:06 pm

De kock is fantastic.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Feb 2016, 7:09 pm

And fyi super it varies as left or right testicle on any given day. Plus pain in the abdomen. Might as well have the cants chopped off

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 Feb 2016, 7:49 pm

De Kock spills too much down leg.  And I'd like to see de Kock standing up for the quicks.

Last edited by Galted on Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "de Kock" works better than "him")

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:08 pm

Very upright.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Feb 2016, 7:28 am

Morning all (Shah)

How goes it?

Quiet on here today...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Feb 2016, 7:52 am

Secondment notches. I'm sorry for the tardiness I was training a new recruit. He's supposed to be covering my shift but I don't think he'll hack it. One he gave me a lecture on smoking. Then a lecture on fizzy drinks even after I walked away for 5 minutes he carried on with the lecture. So miserable start to day. Finished at 1 am then back in at 530 for this eejit. Once the receptionist gets in I'm going to leg it. How's things for you?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Feb 2016, 8:06 am

ShahenshahG wrote:I'm sorry for the tardiness I was training a new recruit.

How long can it take to say 'pull this trigger and the bag will explode'?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Feb 2016, 8:13 am

Sounds like fun Shah, you will to find his flaw and lecture him on it in a childish game of boobie for tat, always works...

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Feb 2016, 8:14 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I'm sorry for the tardiness I was training a new recruit.

How long can it take to say 'pull this trigger and the bag will explode'?

About as long as it takes you to say please don't hurt m... before you get filled in by junior. But making the bag is a long drawn out process.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Feb 2016, 8:32 am

rick_dagless wrote:Sounds like fun Shah, you will to find his flaw and lecture him on it in a childish game of boobie for tat, always works...

Morning Tino

If only. Appears to be a dull man without fault.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Feb 2016, 8:39 am

Shah wrote:If only. Appears to be a dull man without fault.

There is always something, even if you make it up and continue as though it is real...

Either that or he is a serial killer, and not a personable one like DAVE, but ones you read about in the paper.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Feb 2016, 8:49 am

He does have that guileless neutral expression like Ted Bundy. You might be right. Is it bad that with the possibility of him killing everyone in the building my only concern is whether to hire yourself or Superfly for the distress claim afterwards?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Feb 2016, 9:06 am

ShahenshahG wrote:my only concern is whether to hire yourself or Superfly for the distress claim afterwards?

Depends if you want a real lawyer or a cheaper option.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Feb 2016, 9:21 am

ShahenshahG wrote:my only concern is whether to hire yourself or Superfly for the distress claim afterwards?

Sean begging you on his knees to unleash ''johnny c*ck rain'' upon him doesn't mean that you can determine the competence of professionals in the legal industry.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Feb 2016, 9:23 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Sean begging you on his knees to unleash ''johnny c*ck rain'' upon him doesn't mean that you can determine the competence of professionals in the legal industry.  

Listen up, Shah. RiCK is from the North-West. That makes him a fine man with unquestionable ethics, a strong moral compass and a work ethic that would put inmates of Auschwitz to shame.

Superfly is from Scotland.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Feb 2016, 9:26 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Listen up, Shah.  RiCK is from the North-West. That makes him a fine man with unquestionable ethics, a strong moral compass and a work ethic that would put inmates of Auschwitz to shame.

So Superfly is from a place where distress is a part of daily life. Surely he'd welcome being called away to luton and thusotivated he would give rick a run for his money

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Feb 2016, 9:29 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Listen up, Shah.  RiCK is from the North-West. That makes him a fine man with unquestionable ethics, a strong moral compass and a work ethic that would put inmates of Auschwitz to shame.

So Superfly is from a place where distress is a part of daily life. Surely he'd welcome being called away to luton and thusotivated he would give rick a run for his money

I'm from Runcorn and riCK is from a Flotel in Northwich. We know all about distress.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Feb 2016, 9:37 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I'm from Runcorn and riCK is from a Flotel in Northwich.  We know all about distress.

A few photos of the Floatel and or Runcorn have actually made Syrian refugees weep and send money, it is a cottage industry.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 04 Feb 2016, 10:59 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Hi, I'm Tina and when I'm not fingering librarians in their place of work or being tugged off on public transport by an ethnic minority, I like to take the p1ss out of the good people of Scotland.

At least start on Caledonian Craig.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Feb 2016, 11:11 am

superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Hi, I'm Tina and when I'm not fingering librarians in their place of work or being tugged off on public transport by an ethnic minority, I like to take the p1ss out of the good people of Scotland.  

At least start on Caledonian Craig.  

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Feb 2016, 11:20 am

There's been a few low blows too many in this cup recently, fly. Must be because sean is on permanent gardening leave that this sort of thing happens.

Haven't been on in a while.
Had a mini distaster + a uniquely surreal Australian experience last Saturday night (at my next door neighbour's engagement party) in the aftermath of a freak storm. Everyone's power went out (except mine) so I ran a cable over the fence. I am now a local 'hero' of sorts. As I jumped back over the wall, the SES blokes trudged up my new driveway at 01:45am to assess the damage. I was so phucking lucky. A 30m pine tree fell right between fence and new garage roof. This area bore the brunt of it - big trees down every 10 houses or so.

All OK now though. Took the opportunity to slip a couple of other trees into the shredder yesterday. So even less future maintenance for me.

In other news; the Zika virus has arrived here (apparently), pre-packaged lettuce has had to be recalled in Victoria.... and I had to kill another male redback yesterday morning.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2016, 12:24 pm

I had to nip over to the shop for milk as the lazy notches in the office couldn't be bothered and you think YOU'VE had it tough?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 04 Feb 2016, 12:28 pm

It was only a male redback LD had to kill - probably not even poisonous!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2016, 12:48 pm

What an absolute f*nny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Feb 2016, 12:54 pm

What's your next errand? Sugar?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2016, 1:02 pm

No, we have plenty of that....but I can always nip out and get you some tampons, you sound like you might need 'em!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Feb 2016, 1:16 pm

I see Citizen Kane is getting a slating on the film thread, Galted won't be happy.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Feb 2016, 1:16 pm

yeah, to shove up your frozen arse!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2016, 1:18 pm

Cripes, sounds like they're needed urgently, LD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 04 Feb 2016, 1:18 pm

Chicken Donner (with Chilli sauce) and Chips, can of Pepsi Max - total cost of £3.50
9/10

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Feb 2016, 1:21 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Cripes, sounds like they're needed urgently, LD.

Just let me know and I'll bring 'em over. You might have to wait about 36 hours though. Laugh

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Feb 2016, 1:55 pm

Are you a Ben Millipede fan, Tino?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35491842

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Feb 2016, 2:04 pm

Sorry to hear about what must have initially been a terrifying experience LD and congrats on making good things happen afterwards. Opportunistic.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 04 Feb 2016, 2:17 pm

Here is my contribution to culture this week:

https://www.606v2.com/t62057-celebrity-orgasm-face

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Feb 2016, 2:25 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Are you a Ben Millipede fan, Tino?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35491842

No, deadly boring in my opinion.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 04 Feb 2016, 2:35 pm

Good work Superfly, glad that you are getting involved!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Feb 2016, 2:40 pm

Adam D wrote:Good work Superfly, glad that you are getting involved!

How does one post pictures?

Remember that I am effectively a special so make it simple please.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 04 Feb 2016, 2:44 pm

Look at the quick reply box (the bit where you type your replies below the last message.

There is a row of icons above it, starting with "B" for bold, I for italics etc.

the last one on the line is for youtube videos. Click the one two along from it (a picture of a screen with a small + symbol. A drop down menu will allow you to insert a URL of an image.

Find the image online somewhere and right click on the image. You can choose "image URL" or "copy image address" (or something like that. Do this and paste it into the drop down menu already described.

Hit Insert and then post.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Feb 2016, 2:47 pm

Adam D wrote:Look at the quick reply box (the bit where you type your replies below the last message.

There is a row of icons above it, starting with "B" for bold, I for italics etc.

the last one on the line is for youtube videos. Click the one two along from it (a picture of a screen with a small + symbol. A drop down menu will allow you to insert a URL of an image.

Find the image online somewhere and right click on the image. You can choose "image URL" or "copy image address" (or something like that. Do this and paste it into the drop down menu already described.

Hit Insert and then post.

Thanks, flower.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next