The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Hugh-Jackman15

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:49 pm

Understand now Tino?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Tumblr_no98iwefzU1rty5uno1_500

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:51 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Understand now Tino?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Tumblr_no98iwefzU1rty5uno1_500

Sort of. I'm going to give it a go.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:52 pm

You missed your palindrome to do it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:57 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjX6oP6rt7KAhUEPxQKHcvSCBgQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chroniclelive.co

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:58 pm

I'm sure whatever Tina posts will be worthwhile and hilarious...oh wait a minute...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:59 pm

DAVE667 wrote:I'm sure whatever Tina posts will be worthwhile and hilarious...oh wait a minute...........

F*cking b*stard thing won't work.

I did exactly what Adam said and the c*nting thing won't work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:I'm sure whatever Tina posts will be worthwhile and hilarious...oh wait a minute...........

It's completely Jackman'd

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:04 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

It's completely Jackman'd

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjX6oP6rt7KAhUEPxQKHcvSCBgQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chroniclelive.co

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Oh for the sake of f*ck.

I'm giving up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:07 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeyE4sVuGzjWd4SvMO1ZDHRZ6AOtqjpKWl8VHAEMmidtm9aufn

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:07 pm

F*cking yes!

I'm a c*nting genius.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Wrong thread, Tino.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Alistair wrote:Wrong thread, Tino.

One step at a time, Alistair. One step at a time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:31 pm

I think my thread is an early contender for the 2015 Thread of the year award
Shine that Pulitzer up.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:39 pm

Would that picture of Hugh Jackman on here qualify?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:33 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I see Citizen Kane is getting a slating on the film thread, Galted won't be happy.

Thank's for the alert, dagless, though the poster wasn't entirely wrong.  It also alerted me to Tino acting like a total c*nt-trumpet. He needs putting into place, that Tino.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:25 am

Adam wrote:I think my thread is an early contender for the 2015 Thread of the year award

It's 2016 Adam...

Well Done Tino, I am proud of you mate!

Galts wrote:Thank's for the alert, dagless, though the poster wasn't entirely wrong. It also alerted me to Tino acting like a total c*nt-trumpet. He needs putting into place, that Tino

Got your back man...

Morning Shah

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:12 am

Thanks, rIcK.

I like Galted (not as much as I like you) but I can't let him take liberties. Just pipe down with the Barton Fink nonsense.

Any plans for the weekend?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:24 am

Morning Tino me old mucker...

I am at a popular music concert tonight in Leeds, and then a couple of my friends are DJ'ing at a place down the road, so will probably go down to there on Saturday night.

How about you?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:36 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino me old mucker...

I am at a popular music concert tonight in Leeds, and then a couple of my friends are DJ'ing at a place down the road, so will probably go down to there on Saturday night.

How about you?

Nothing as exciting as that. Playing rugby at 14:00 tomorrow, looking to make it two wins on the bounce (which sounds better than 2 wins in 9 games) and then heading into the clubhouse to watch the arrogant English smash the Scots into oblivion. I shall be absolutely w*nkered by Saturday night. Battered by the game and battered by alcohol.

Tomorrow is one of my favourite days of the year. With a Scottish father, you can imagine how much fun it can be. He is painfully easy to wind up as well. I could probably have myself completely removed from his will by 20:00 tomorrow night if I pushed it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:48 am

Haha, I really hope we beat Scotland but I am not too sure we will!

I love the 6 nations though, partisan rugby banter is generally much better than the football equivalent at a country level

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:53 am

rick_dagless wrote:Haha, I really hope we beat Scotland but I am not too sure we will!

I love the 6 nations though, partisan rugby banter is generally much better than the football equivalent at a country level

Don't go over to the Rugger board on here though. They are a bunch of hysterical divas during peace time let alone during the 6N.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:58 am

rick_dagless wrote:Haha, I really hope we beat Scotland but I am not too sure we will!

Don't go over to the Rugger board on here though.  They are a bunch of hysterical divas during peace time let alone during the 6N.

I am led to believe that this is the case, though always good for a wind up I suspect.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:00 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Don't go over to the Rugger board on here though.  They are a bunch of hysterical divas during peace time let alone during the 6N.

I am led to believe that this is the case, though always good for a wind up I suspect.

Unless you're Sean, in which case they will completely ignore your attempt at wumming, leaving a perfect opportunity for me to re-post the thread on here when you claim it never happened.

Lovely stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:19 am

l*L out loud.

Where the giddy feck is everyone? Obviously Jeff is on jollies...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:24 am

rick_dagless wrote:l*L out loud.

Where the giddy feck is everyone?  Obviously Jeff is on jollies...

Shah: In his basement wiring up a rucksack
SerialDAVE: In his basement cleaning up the innards
Superfly: Drunk. In his basement.
Sean: Being bummed. In his basement
Galted: Being noshed off by a tramp whilst pretending to be asleep.
LD: Chucking another shrimp on his barbie.
Union: Making a list
Jules: Can't remember where he left his PC
Adam: Watching Moulin Rouge with Hammersmith.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:25 am

Sh1t on here today.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:27 am

I am at Glasgow airport waiting to fly to Paris for the week. Going to stade de France for France v Italy tomorrow (a bargain 15€ a ticket). 

Can I suggest that rock stars is the next cum face category.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:29 am

Adam D wrote:I am at Glasgow airport waiting to fly to Paris for the week. Going to stade de France for France v Italy tomorrow (a bargain 15€ a ticket). 

Can I suggest that rock stars is the next cum face category.

You can - good save after Rick's whole Bill and Hilary entry in the British TV stars category!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:31 am

Good morning rICk, Tino, Adam and Super.

Good luck tomorrow night and for your 2 p.m. match Tino.

I think England will be fine. As much as I would like to see Scotland do well, I reckon this 6N will be a different kettle of fish compared to their relatively successful RWC campaign. Do you think Eddie has got the team balance right? You don't need a major overhaul of players just a couple of tweaks here and there. I reckon they will come out firing and try to play positively.

You're right about the rugby boards. Spent too much time on there... about 4 years... and there were always a few cockwomblers making life difficult for everyone. Biltong and I basically gave up on them and then Adam relieved me of my responsibilities on those threads once and for all. Blessing in disguise really.

The Irish posters with their over-analysis of the game really did my head in. Those guys sure can write pages about nothing and make it all sound so important. Too goddamn serious, imo.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:34 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Good morning rICk and Tino,

Good luck tomorrow night and for your 2 p.m. match Tino.

I think England will be fine. As much as I would like to see Scotland do well, I reckon this 6N will be a different kettle of fish compared to their relatively successful RWC campaign. Do you think Eddie has got the team balance right? You don't need a major overhaul of players just a couple of tweaks here and there. I reckon they will come out firing and try to play positively.

You're right about the rugby boards. Spent too much time on there... about 4 years... and there were always a few cockwomblers making life difficult for everyone. Biltong and I basically gave up on them and then Adam relieved me of my responsibilities on those threads once and for all. Blessing in disguise really.

The Irish posters with their over-analysis of the game really did my head in. Those guys sure can write pages about nothing and make it all sound so important. Too goddamn serious, imo.

Thanks LD.

I like the balance mostly, but still don't understand the balance of the back row. Eddie talked A LOT about needed a real 7 and then plays a 6 in his first game. But maybe he just didn't think any of the sevens we have are up to the task. I think Haskell is only a stop gap till Jones finds the player he wants in there.

First game for the new boss though. I think they will be sufficiently fired up to match Scotland.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:35 am

supes wrote:You can - good save after Rick's whole Bill and Hilary entry in the British TV stars category!

Didn't realise there were categories...

I shall raise my game.

Mornin supes/tld/Adam

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Morning notches. Can't be bothered to make the time adjustment. Off to Disney world today. Going to meet Chewbacca.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Afternoon all, having a lovely argument with some git on ebay who sent me something back in December and now sent me a nasty message about non-delivery of the item. It went to the wrong address and the silly mare who had it kept it for six days before bringing it round

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Rowley wrote:Morning notches. Can't be bothered to make the time adjustment. Off to Disney world today. Going to meet Chewbacca.
Ah, Rowley's up for some Wookie Nookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:37 pm

According to my nephew I am going to get a geek boner

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:38 pm

Rowley wrote:According to my nephew I am going to get a geek boner
Make sure you're standing next to Princess Leia when it happens, it'll make a change for the staff to be sexually assaulted by the visitors

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4kFqmv3RM

Ha

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Jeff in Florida?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_3oHCSWjCpcyT67x_HZ0LKZZqtbPIlKmDtpAZ4vsuY8rWRnCYQw

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Jeff in Florida?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_3oHCSWjCpcyT67x_HZ0LKZZqtbPIlKmDtpAZ4vsuY8rWRnCYQw
Top bitch work Tina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:32 pm

Guess the poster

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Z

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 2Q==

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 2Q==

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Sear Real Dave

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:09 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Sear Real Dave

Thank f*ck someone with a brain turned up.

Correct, Julio. Well done.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Good morning notches. Fist. Had to go to the embassy today and get the power of attorney attested. Woke up late rushed there and made it in record time only for it to be closed because its kashmir day. Laughed then came home to a curry with two parathas and a can of relentless 9/10

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:25 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3433266/I-m-KLOPPELGANGER-Engineer-s-uncanny-resemblance-Liverpool-manager.html

Found Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:29 am

Fist Notches

Morning Rick the Shtick and TLD From The SHP

Another trip to London today, Going to be absolutely shattered tonight. Good weekend?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:47 am

Morning Shah, you take care in the big smoke mate, don't succumb to hummus and C*nts.

Good weekend?

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:58 am

It was passable, enjoyed a friday night out, went to favorite chicken where I saw the funniest thing in the world ever. Then back to Luton for some tropical sundae and air hockey well into the morning. How about yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 am

Shah wrote:I saw the funniest thing in the world ever.

Going to have to elaborate mate...

I had a hectic one, but a good one! And we won the football and the rugby so all good!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:39 am

Essentially, we'd gone out of town to eat because we couldn't find any crispy chicken locally except for one shop which was packed to the rafters so we headed to Milton Keynes. Gave our order to the tiny Sri lankan behind the counter and sat down waiting for our food. About 2 minutes later a white woman barely 4 foot tall comes in with a 6 foot 8 black man and make their way to the counter. So for another couple of minutes they wait next to the counter while the guy is dealing with our order. As he passed the food over the table he released the food too early and the trays smacked onto the table and naturally taken aback, we look at him enquiringly. He's not even looking our way, he's got his teeth out snarling at the white girl and he actually turned his hat around on his head, took his apron off and is advancing menacingly towards the girl when she suddenly says, "PLEASE, NO, HE'S NOT DRINKING TODAY". Then we look behind her and the black guy is flat against the wall, eyes wide open in terror and arm reaching for the door to make his escape.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next