The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather vs Ortiz

+48
alfredperami
Michaels, Sean
Small Time
Davie
Union Cane
HumanWindmill
Imperial Ghosty
paperbag_puncher
Mr Bounce
Knowsit17
Michael Easton
BALTIMORA
superflyweight
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Peacehavenboy
samevans1
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Rowley
Dinamita
The genius of PBF
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Young_Towzer
coxy0001
Boxtthis
Seanusarrilius
OasisBFC
whotobeA
sweet_pea
BoxingFan88
Scottrf
Ronikara
manos de piedra
Day V Lately
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
bellchees
Youarethegreatest
Colonial Lion
Daz
88Chris05
J.Benson II
WelshDevilRob
mikeymax71
Perfessor Albertus Lion V
Liam_Main
azania
joeyjojo618
Lumbering_Jack
Fists of Fury
52 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mayweather vs Ortiz - Page 5 Empty Mayweather vs Ortiz

Post by Fists of Fury Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's on. Sept 17th for Ortiz's WBC title. Thoughts?

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Mayweather vs Ortiz - Page 5 Empty Re: Mayweather vs Ortiz

Post by Young_Towzer Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:59 pm

I don't disagree to be funny Southy but rather discuss the relative merits of each boxer regardless of personal like or dislike
Same here, look through my posts even boxers who i genuinely hate i give bang on 100% credit to.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:I don't disagree to be funny Southy but rather discuss the relative merits of each boxer regardless of personal like or dislike
Same here, look through my posts even boxers who i genuinely hate i give bang on 100% credit to.

...except JMM... Very Happy

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 pm

...except JMM...
I've always said he's a good fighter, not great imo. At all

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 pm

You don't give him the credit he deserves though...others I've seen you give credit to...him, not so much.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Just a tricky tune up, and we can hope he will finally get on with it and fight Manny after and stop ducking and messing about...

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:29 pm

tunes666 wrote:Just a tricky tune up, and we can hope he will finally get on with it and fight Manny after and stop ducking and messing about...

Agreed. Manny's been ducking JMM since 130lbs.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:28 am

coxy0001 wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:Wouldn't say getting hit with a shot straight out the bowels of hell exposed Williams

Getting outboxed by Cintron, Martinez first fight and Quintana sure as hell exposed him. Too easy to hit...easy fight for Floyd Mayweather.

Victor Ortiz is the best available opponent after smashing Berto to bits.

Martinez first fight? The one that was difficult to score it was that close?

Cintron? Didn't he win that fight? Not sure which fight you were watching

Quintana? What happened in there rematch when fully focused?

And Shantel, i have stayed on topic. I just felt the need to remind you that you're in zero position to bark orders when you've been banned a total of 4 times across 2 sites. I'm not wumming because i'm telling the truth. Double standards et all.

Martinez won the first fight clearly, Williams throws a lot of punches but they wasn't landing cleanly. Martinez landed the hard clean effective shots and clearly won I suggest you watch the fight again. Didn't you say Williams shuts out Martinez in the rematch? laughing

Cintron was winning the fight for me before he decided to be superman and the fight was stopped on a technical decision.

Hahaha excuses excuses, my backside he wasn't focused he got outboxed by the better boxer. In the rematch Quintana got caught can happen to anyone just ask Williams himself.

You started to stay on topic after I warned you about Davie's warning. You think you can go on forums and act like you own the site and tell everyone what to do...well im sorry to say that your not in zero position yourself to bark orders, let I remind you the posters of the old 606 got so sick off you they decided to vote you off. Not wumming telling the truth. Double standards and that. Wink

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:15 am

No hypocrisy there Shantel...none at all. 🤦

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:53 am

BALTIMORA wrote:No hypocrisy there Shantel...none at all. 🤦

Ortiz vs Floyd Mayweather is the biggest boxing fight of the year...I commend Ortiz for stepping up but he will be the 42nd victim that has tried to beat the best boxer of all time but failed.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:54 am

42nd? How do you figure that?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:55 am

The genius of PBF wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:Wouldn't say getting hit with a shot straight out the bowels of hell exposed Williams

Getting outboxed by Cintron, Martinez first fight and Quintana sure as hell exposed him. Too easy to hit...easy fight for Floyd Mayweather.

Victor Ortiz is the best available opponent after smashing Berto to bits.

Martinez first fight? The one that was difficult to score it was that close?

Cintron? Didn't he win that fight? Not sure which fight you were watching

Quintana? What happened in there rematch when fully focused?

And Shantel, i have stayed on topic. I just felt the need to remind you that you're in zero position to bark orders when you've been banned a total of 4 times across 2 sites. I'm not wumming because i'm telling the truth. Double standards et all.

Martinez won the first fight clearly, Williams throws a lot of punches but they wasn't landing cleanly. Martinez landed the hard clean effective shots and clearly won I suggest you watch the fight again. Didn't you say Williams shuts out Martinez in the rematch? laughing

Cintron was winning the fight for me before he decided to be superman and the fight was stopped on a technical decision.

Hahaha excuses excuses, my backside he wasn't focused he got outboxed by the better boxer. In the rematch Quintana got caught can happen to anyone just ask Williams himself.

You started to stay on topic after I warned you about Davie's warning. You think you can go on forums and act like you own the site and tell everyone what to do...well im sorry to say that your not in zero position yourself to bark orders, let I remind you the posters of the old 606 got so sick off you they decided to vote you off. Not wumming telling the truth. Double standards and that. Wink

The first fight that one judge had by 118-110 yeah? That there were so many close rounds it became a very contentious decision? You say he won the first fight clearly, but you're in the VAST majority of about 60-40 who thought he won. You can't claim "clearly" when there's a massive proportion of people who thought Williams won, with near enough EVERYONE saying it was a very very close fight and could've gone the other way. And he got caught by one punch in the 2nd fight - it can happen, i know you don't follow boxing but Taylor had given Chavez a boxing lesson only for one punch to turn the fight - stuff like that happens, and it's certainly not an indication of who'd win a 3rd fight IMO although i'd lean towards Martinez heavily, but i wouldn't be surprised if Williams gave him hell like he did in the first fight.

And i don't blame you for thinking Cintron was winning, again your scoring is questionnable to say the least as this time most thought Williams was ahead and oh wait - the scorecards back this up.

And it's common knowledge he was way below par and couldn't give a toss, this wasn't a one punch KO either, he quite simply annhialated him with flurries of punches that Quintana couldn't deal - which is what Williams didn't do in their first fight as he was massively subdued to a lack of focus. Agian, this is consensus in the boxing community.

And decided to vote me off yeah? Did you run an impartial vote like D4 did when he said vote 2* or 4*? Everyone here knows how the 1* brigade works. How many people did i tell me to go away and resign off the old 606 by actually saying so in many many threads? Your "All roads lead to me Poochiao" and other complete rubbish offerings were derided and you were only thought of as a wum and nothing more. I don't have to back myself up any more than that, you on the other hand got banned from here for being said WUM and got banned 3 times off the old site for repeatedly calling me a Child Catcher - yeah, you're a real upstanding poster aren't you.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:56 am

BALTIMORA wrote:42nd? How do you figure that?

41 then happy?...Castillo failed twice. Yahoo

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:58 am

The genius of PBF wrote:

...and you call yourself a fan...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:59 am

Towzer - Start using the 'quote' button mate, makes things tricky to follow if you don't.

Good lad.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:23 am

I follow boxing and know more about it then you do. Your source of “knowledge” comes from boxrec or wikipedia which is why you have called SO MANY big fights wrong. If you watched the Martinez Williams 2nd fight you would know Martinez was catching Williams repeatedly with the left hand, the 3rd match would be a repeat Martinez has Williams number. People who know boxing (which I doubt you do) know Martinez won the fight. Don’t know how you can compare the Taylor/Chavez fight when in no position was Williams even outboxing Martinez!!! But then again we are talking to coxy a arrogant poster who cant see how funny his boxing analysis and knowledge sounds.

One of the judges scored it for Cintron I believe…Don’t base scoring on whatever people think unlike you I can judge a fight for myself. As for Quintana it isn’t the consensus in the boxing community, it is your opinion (wrong as usual though). He caught Quintana cold in the 2nd fight and it isn’t common knowledge he was below par. He was beaten by the better man end off. Your making pathetic excuses for Williams, bet you didn’t even watch the fight. Probably looked on boxrec again.

How do you know what the voting was like? Thought you said you didn’t see the thread…oh wait you saw you were getting humiliated and got the thread closed. I saw a lot of people deride you on the old 606, your claim to fame on 606 is stalking D4, even when he ain’t on here you cant stop talking about him. Coxy if I did what you do and complain to the bbc 606 mods…with the amount of abuse you gave to other posters you would have been banned a million times and you know it. I seem to remember your Khan WUM article when you ducked out of it when some many posters were deriding you.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:24 am

BALTIMORA wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:

...and you call yourself a fan...

Fan of myself Wink

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:36 am

How do you know what the voting was like? Thought you said you didn’t see the thread…oh wait you saw you were getting humiliated and got the thread closed. I saw a lot of people deride you on the old 606, your claim to fame on 606 is stalking D4, even when he ain’t on here you cant stop talking about him. Coxy if I did what you do and complain to the bbc 606 mods…with the amount of abuse you gave to other posters you would have been banned a million times and you know it. I seem to remember your Khan WUM article when you ducked out of it when some many posters were deriding you.
Tbf Coxy thinks he can call everyone a little one, etc, but you really are something else trust me lol. You are an absolute bonafied laughing stock on these boards, you are the d4thincarnation version of Mayweather fan club member type. You've been BARRED 2 or 3 times of old 606, and once off here, your hardly bert sugar with regards to knowledge either, you talk about 1 fighter just because your obsessed, someone so biased's opinion is immediately tainted imo. Over aggressive as well.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 am

Young_Towzer wrote:
Tbf Coxy thinks he can call everyone a little one, etc, but you really are something else trust me lol. You are an absolute bonafied laughing stock on these boards, you are the d4thincarnation version of Mayweather fan club member type. You've been BARRED 2 or 3 times of old 606, and once off here, your hardly bert sugar with regards to knowledge either, you talk about 1 fighter just because your obsessed, someone so biased's opinion is immediately tainted imo. Over aggressive as well.
Can someone alert the Pulitzer prize board, think we have a couple of nominees.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 am

Union Cane wrote:Towzer - Start using the 'quote' button mate, makes things tricky to follow if you don't.

Good lad.

Hello?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:39 am

BALTIMORA wrote:
tunes666 wrote:Just a tricky tune up, and we can hope he will finally get on with it and fight Manny after and stop ducking and messing about...

LOL, in your world maybe!, The truth is Manny has been there and ready to fight, none of this drug test nonsense... Its staggering how people can come to the conclusion that Manny is ducking Floyd... Manny has never ducked anyone.

Floyd new Manny was in fantastic form and thought waiting wont do him any harm... I think Manny showed the first sign of dropping form in his last fight (Even though he won clearly) So it would not surprise me if Floyd is sensing the time is right, as opposed to a couple years ago when Manny agreed to his drug test offer of 15 days, before Floyd told him the offer was no longer on the table. THAT is what you call clear cut ducking.

Last edited by tunes666 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:40 am

Scottrf wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
Can someone alert the Pulitzer prize board, think we have a couple of nominees.

Too right 606v2 have their own version of Woodward and Bernstein

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:40 am

tunes666 wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

LOL, in your world maybe!, The truth is Manny has been there are ready to fight, none of this drug test nonsense... Its staggering how people can come to the conclusion that Manny is ducking Floyd... Manny has never ducked anyone.

Floyd new Manny was in fantastic form and thought waiting wont do him any harm... I think Manny showed the first sign of dropping form in his last fight (Even though he won clearly) So it would not surprise me if Floyd is sensing the time is right, as opposed to a could years ago when Manny agreed to his drug test offer or 15 days, before Floyd told him the offer was no longer on the table. THAT is what you call clear cut ducking.
JMM is Juan Manuel Marquez.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:41 am

Towzer - Start using the 'quote' button mate, makes things tricky to follow if you don't.

Good lad.

Hello?
Goodbye. End of.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 am

Young_Towzer wrote: Towzer - Start using the 'quote' button mate, makes things tricky to follow if you don't.

Good lad.

Hello?
Goodbye. End of.

Well that's put me in my place.

🤦
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:43 am

Young_Towser wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Towzer - Start using the 'quote' button mate, makes things tricky to follow if you don't.

Good lad.

Hello?
Na im far too stupid to work out how that works.
True.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:44 am

Young_Towzer wrote:

Bit rich coming from someone who was BANNED on here for calling a admin/mod a pr!ck and was banned on bbc 606 as steven_89. Laugh And was constantly derided on 606 for their boxing knowledge for saying stupid things like Khan beats Mayweather, Katsidis knocks Marquez out, Chisora will be better than Haye. Funny how you call everyone a keyboard warrior and over agressive etc...I think everyone who reads 606 knows your the keyboard warrior with anger problems. Your completly obsessed with me as well, cant stop talking about me stalk my profile comment on my articles. Thought you were going to ignore me...Obviously not because your obsessed.

Last edited by The genius of PBF on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:44 am

Na im far too stupid to work out how that works.
cheers Very Happy

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:45 am

The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

Bit rich coming from someone who was BANNED on here for calling a admin/mod a pr!ck and was banned on bbc 606 as steven_89. Laugh And was constantly derided on 606 for their boxing knowledge for saying stupid things like Khan beats Mayweather, Katsidis knocks Marquez out, Chisora is better than Haye. Funny how you call everyone a keyboard warrior and over agressive etc...I think everyone who reads 606 knows your the keyboard warrior with anger problems. Your completly obsessed with me as well, cant stop talking about me stalk my profile comment on my articles. Thought you were going to ignore me...Obviously not because your obsessed.
Why aren't you using your ShantelJacksonsBoyfriend account?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:45 am

Look guys - the warnings from last night still stand.

BACK ON TOPIC please or 24 hour bans WILL be handed out

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:46 am

The genius of PBF wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:No hypocrisy there Shantel...none at all. 🤦

Ortiz vs Floyd Mayweather is the biggest boxing fight of the year...I commend Ortiz for stepping up but he will be the 42nd victim that has tried to beat the best boxer of all time but failed.

Your kidding me right... in about 3 weeks we have probably the biggest Heavy Weight fight since Lewis V Klitschko with Haye and Klitschko getting it on. And you think the FMY fighting a half decent fighter already exposed 2 or three times by fighters no where near as good as Floyd?

Ortiz will probably have a couple half decent rounds and FMW will have to train for the fight and get up to scratch, but that's all it is a fight to get him back in tune and working hard.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:46 am

Young_Towzer wrote: Towzer - Start using the 'quote' button mate, makes things tricky to follow if you don't.

Good lad.

Hello?
Goodbye. End of.

It just helps us follow who's been quoting who etc. It will save you time as you only have to click a button, lets not start a quotegate scenario over it but rather leave it as a polite request to use the site as other users do? So to maintain clarity when trying to read/reply to posts?

If i said pretty please little one would that help? And i only call you little because it's in your ruddy username (well, young is)!

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:47 am

How well does everyone think the PPV will do in this fight?

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:48 am

Bit rich coming from someone who was BANNED on here for calling a admin/mod a pr!ck and was banned on bbc 606 as steven_89. Laugh And was constantly derided on 606 for their boxing knowledge for saying stupid things like Khan beats Mayweather, Katsidis knocks Marquez out, Chisora is better than Haye. Funny how you call everyone a keyboard warrior and over agressive etc...I think everyone who reads 606 knows your the keyboard warrior with anger problems. Your completly obsessed with me as well, cant stop talking about me stalk my profile comment on my articles. Thought you were going to ignore me...Obviously not because your obsessed.
Hahahahaha, i said i'd give Khan a chance against Mayweather about a year and half ago, now now. Obsessed with you? hahahahah dream on, i don't get obsessed with people who have ADHD and live at home at 44, you must stalk me however to know i got banned for calling someone a pr!ck lol, i seen you have another ANGER FULED outburst this time at coxy, who i aint a fan of, however i do know for a fact that your a wum, and a liar, get me up where i said Chisora beats Haye, you have my pages in your favourites so get them up. You wont be able to though because your lying, no honestly i do think your a wum stroke keyboard veteran, i really do. And a laughing stock, i bet if they had a vote it would be UNANIMOUS that your a wum, i know it would, we should try it. I got banned once, you 4 times lmaoooo!

Last edited by Young_Towzer on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:48 am

Davie wrote:Look guys - the warnings from last night still stand.

Blimey that's a bit harsh...

I think subjects do tent to branch out a bit would be a shame to have a robotic approach to them.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 am

oh im all for this back on topic thing and that, but trust me NEVER was i banned as steven_89, was called southpaw_89, life out eh! haha

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 am

The genius of PBF wrote:How well does everyone think the PPV will do in this fight?
Undecided. I think it's one of the best matchups to make, but Floyd isn't half as relevant as he was a couple of years ago. I think it will do pretty well all in all, two American's, one coming off a high profile FOTY contender.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 am

tunes666 wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

LOL, in your world maybe!, The truth is Manny has been there are ready to fight, none of this drug test nonsense... Its staggering how people can come to the conclusion that Manny is ducking Floyd... Manny has never ducked anyone.

Floyd new Manny was in fantastic form and thought waiting wont do him any harm... I think Manny showed the first sign of dropping form in his last fight (Even though he won clearly) So it would not surprise me if Floyd is sensing the time is right, as opposed to a could years ago when Manny agreed to his drug test offer or 15 days, before Floyd told him the offer was no longer on the table. THAT is what you call clear cut ducking.

So why does he face fighters coming off loses and bad form?... Floyd Mayweather signed the contract, Manny walked away...so how is Floyd Mayweather ducking?

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 am

I think subjects do tent to branch out a bit would be a shame to have a robotic approach to them.
they need something to do let them look over the forum if they have some spare time

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 am

tunes666 wrote:
Davie wrote:Look guys - the warnings from last night still stand.

Blimey that's a bit harsh...

Just ignore him mate, we all do.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 am

Just ignore him mate, we all do.
lmaoooooooooooooo

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:52 am

Davie

Please don't ban anyone - this is hilarious and getting me through my day at work

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:53 am

I don't remember Mayweather signing any contract myself like haha!

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:54 am

Young_Towzer wrote:I don't remember Mayweather signing any contract myself like haha!
Because normally they run them past you...

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:55 am

Think the PPV will do pretty well Floyd has tended to do decent numbers recently and would not be too hard to make Ortiz look exciting on the back of the Berto win, even the Maidina fight, whilst a loss was an exciting one so think it will not be hard to make him look viable. Also with Manny gone to Showtime would think HBO would be keen to really promote this one to try and do better numbers than Manny to stick it to both Arum and Showtime.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 am

Because normally they run them past you...
no, no no the media tell us all though, cheers Very Happy

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 am

The genius of PBF wrote:
tunes666 wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

So why does he face fighters coming off loses and bad form?... Floyd Mayweather signed the contract, Manny walked away...so how is Floyd Mayweather ducking?

He is duckinjg Manny because he was a powerful live opponent, not too old, and does well against larger opponents... Why did Floyd walk away from the table?
Floyd also chooses his fights carefully.. , he either pics someone smaller than him with no reach, or past their best... What fighter has Manny ducked? you can criticises other fighters form, but who would you have put in their place?

And its a fallacy that just because Floyd has beaten someone they are finished. Usually Manny has made easier work of the people Floyd has beaten...

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:59 am

He is duckinjg Manny because he was a powerful live opponent, not to old, and does well against larger opponents... Why did Floyd walk away from the table?
Floyd also chooses his fights carefully.. , he either pics someone smaller than him with no reach, or past their best... What fighter has Manny ducked? you can criticises other fighters form, but who would you have put in their place?

And its a fallacy that just because Floyd has beaten someone they are finished. Usually Manny has made easier work of the people Floyd has beaten...
When has Mayweather EVER taken a big risk against a big guy, Manny took that risk against Cotto, he's too light though aint he if you listen to the Mayweather brigade, but Cotto himself said weight never played a factor, and he outboxed Manny early and looked very fast. This is a guy who took on 2 bums in Baldomir and Judah instead of fighting the dangerous Margarito for much, much more money and Miguel Cotto, so i wouldn't expect too much, in Ortiz i think he faces his hardest fight since de la Hoya however, but the way he beat Hatton and the way Manny bullied him then wiped him clean out with a left hook that would of put Mayweather straight to sleep at Hatton's natural weight is brilliant.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:00 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A76835820

Here is you calling me a liar but I have just proved you wrong AGAIN. Here in this article Southpaw clearly states Chisora will be better than Haye.

Last edited by The genius of PBF on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:01 am

The genius of PBF wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A76835820

Here is you calling me a liar but I have just proved you wrong AGAIN. Here in this article Southpaw clearly states Chisora is better than Haye.
He doesn't, but nice try.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:04 am

Scottrf wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A76835820

Here is you calling me a liar but I have just proved you wrong AGAIN. Here in this article Southpaw clearly states Chisora is better than Haye.
He doesn't, but nice try.

Saying he will be better is just as bad Very Happy

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next